'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:16 am

Rules to this RP:
1) Pick a starter from the following roster, there is 1 of each but you can catch one of that kind later on in your adventure.
Pikachu
Eevee
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treeko
Mudkip
Torchik
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin

http://i25.tinypic.com/qsmxzq.jpg - Map
2). Try to learn moves in an order, Do not give a pokemon you just received solarbeam. It can learn TM moves by experience like it would learn any other move.

3) This is a mix of pokemon adventures and pokemon game. We will be battling legendary pokemon from time to time, we will mostly just be pushing them back. No one will be able to 1 v 1 a legendary pokemon. When we are battling legendaries, remember to move your main character as well as legendaries will target both pokemon and their trainers.

4) I will introduce Mega Evolution later on during the RP. Our mega evolutions will be more bond phenomenonish. If your pokemon does not have a mega, we will allow it either a fan made Mega or some sort of fan made bond phenomenon.

5) Battles with non-NRPC will be decided by duels, showdown, coinflip, or choice. Remember to be descriptive with your battles, please do not do it half-hearted. That is the fun of the Roleplay.

Prologue:
The copter tried to circle in as close as they could to the battle going on between the champion, Cynthia, and the higher-ups of Team Galactic. The members of Team Galactic were covered in cloaks not giving viewers to get a chance to look at their real appearance. Their had been reports of Team Galactic near Mt. Coronet at Celestic Town.

"I didn't think this battle was going to be so difficult..." commented Cynthia. She returned her fallen Spiritomb to her pokeball and grabbed her last one. "Go Garchomp!"

The male member of Team Galactic nodded at the others as they stood back and took out a gray pokeball and sent out a pokemon that had not been seen before. It was of a purplish color, which the color of its tail being darker. It floated above the ground. Garchomp rushed at the pokemon with Dragon Claw. The pokemon weaved around the Garchomp and used a Psycho Cut to counter the dragon claw. The male put his arm up into the air and chanted.

"Answer my call, my servant! Go beyond your form and achieve true power! Mega Evolution!" A bright line shined throughout the field. Once the light died down, the bizarre pokemon had a different form. Everyone was stunned. The helicopter's movements became bizarre from the power radiating from the pokemon.

"Garchomp, don't let it get close! Draco Meteor!" Cynthia yelled out. The man snickered.

"Use Psychic to blow it all back, then finish it with a focus blast!" The Draco Meteor was rebounded towards Garchomp and Cynthia. Then a huge focus blast sweeped Garchomp, Cynthia and some of the mountain away...

The screen went black for all the viewers...

It has been a few days since the battle.

The Elite Four have been searching far and wide for Cynthia with no success. Team Galactic has become more active. The international police and gym leaders are doing what they can but ever since Cyrus had rebanded Team Rocket to his cause, it has gotten worse in Sinnoh. Their was also a rumor going around that Team Rocket had brought their legendary pokemon from Kanto and Johto but accidentally let them escape when they tried to utilize their powers.

Most people thought Professor Rowan would cancel his distribution of pokemon to young people but quite the contrary he decided to do it sooner saying these new trainers that he dubbed "The Pokedex Holders" will be what this region needs right now.

Character Sheets:

Name: Damon Rio
Age; 14 (Yeah try to be young people, not like over 18 xD )
Hometown: Sandgem Town
Starter: Treeko
Appearance: http://img15.deviantart.net/c1f7/i/2013/075/8/7/__male_pkmn_trainer___commission_for_scattystorm___by_kysel-d5yaa2c.png
Background: Ever since he was a kid, he always watched battles both in real life and on TV. He always felt his heart beat faster during a battle. He was eventually chosen as one of the new pokedex holders of Professor Rowan. His parents allowed him to go on his journey. They were very worried about him but they knew they had to let him live his dream.

Intro Post: Damon was headed towards Lake Varity since that was where Professor Rowan would be the next morning handing out pokemon. He saw a man in front of him with blue hair and a bit of a serious face walking towards him looking up at the sky.

"Yes, I believe this is the place. It couldn't be anywhere else." He looked down and saw Damon. Damon's parents had taught him to be polite to his seniors.

"Good night sir, I hope you're having a good stroll." Damon told him. The man's face relaxed a bit.

"I am. Where you might be going at this time of night." Cyrus asked him. Damon looked up with a glow in his eyes.

"I'm going to Lake Varity to be the first one to pick up my first ever pokemon. One day, my pokemon and I will be standing at the top as Champion!" Damon told him. He felt his heart beginning to heat up.

"Champion hmm? There are higher spots to aim for, trust me. I am as strong as our champion." The man grinned. "You can one day stand at the top with us, I see it in you."

Damon looked excited. He saw the man reach for something on his belt and handed it to Damon. "This is for you, your real first pokemon. Keep it safe for me."

The man walked away without Damon thanking him or asking for his name. Damon had no words, he was speechless. He just began walking towards Lake Varity. He set up camp and then checked what pokeball he was given. He let it out of its pokeball. It was an Elekid. It looked at Damon. Damon reached out his hand and introduced himself.

"I'm your new friend, Damon. I'm going to call you Spark." Damon told Spark. Damon and Spark eventually both fell asleep under the stars and waited for the next morning for his pokemon.

Last edited by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Feartheghost on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:21 am

Name: Ameria Avadon
Starter: Chikorita
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Py1Ww5E.png
Background: Ever since Amanda was a kid she'd always wanted the chance to get a Pokemon. She couldn't stand living in the small town anymore. Amanda's scar was caused by trying to catch a wild Pokemon on her own a few years ago.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:32 am

Name: Hiroto
Starter: Eevee (I also own another Eeve I asked death he said it was cool)
Looks: http://pokemontrainersaus.com/images/male.png
Background: Growing up in Sandgem town he always wanted to become a trainer but his mom thought it was to dangerous until the day he became 14 he got his first pokemon an Eevee from his Mom and he wanted to get another Eevee from the professor.

Intro Post: He wakes up late during the day rubbing his eyes and looking towards his Eevee "Today is the day I go to pick up your new friend I think we can still make it to Lake Varity if we hurry" he gets out of bed and gets dressed "I'm off Mom" he says while rushing for the front door and leaving.

As he walks out he notices a bunch more people traveling to another area looking at them all "Hey I wonder if any of them are going to go get their first pokemon" he says looking towards Eevee "Well I already got mine and he's super cool" he smiles doing a peace sign towards Eevee "Let's get going I don't want to be anymore late then I already am" he continues walking towards
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 pm

(I like how everyone starter at Sangdem even though the starter town is Twinleaf xD)

Damon and Spark woke up to a commotion a little away from them. Damon returned his pokemon to him. He saw Professor Rowan and a few of his assistants getting ready for the new pokemon trainers. Damon saw a few trainers waiting in front of them. He picked up his stuff and put them into his pack and walked over to them. They all seemed focus and in no mood to talk. He shrugged and waited for the Professor to get ready.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Ameria walked up to where Professor Rowan was preparing to hand out Pokemon. She wasn't sure which one she was going to get yet. Ameria looked around at all the people that were in the area. She decided to just kind of stand off to the side and hope none of them noticed her.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Arriving in front of a long line Hiroto sighs "Guess I better put you back in your pokeball for now till I get our other partner" he puts Eevee in her pokeball and walks to the line

Getting behind two trainers he looks at them both "I think I recognize one of them from Sandgem town" he looks to the rest of the people in front "hmm guess we got a little while before we can get our pokemon"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Professor Rowan walked out to the front of the group and began his announcement.

"Thank you for coming here today, young trainers. Here for you are your first pokemon and pokedex. I hope you pick well because your pokemon will be your partner and you two will create a bond like no other. When you are ready come forward to pick your pokemon and grab your pokedex."

(On phone, no cares xD)

Damon walked up immediately to a ball he felt was calling his name. He felt destiny pulling him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 am

Name: Shana
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8c/71/e9/8c71e94a53c4de886e8c11188091a4fb.jpg
Backstory:
A Newly Minted Trainer, she is the daughter of an investigator in Sinnoh who disappeared.
She's decided to follow in her fathers footsteps and discover the details on the Weapon Team Galactic has that was able to beat Cynthia.
She also figures that it wouldn't hurt to explore the region.

Starter: Piplup

Intro:
"Right... so lets do this then" She said as Shay got up to pickup one of the pokeballs
"This'll be the first step to finding Dad" she thought and grabbed the Pokeball she would find to contain Piplup
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:44 am

Goes to get his pokeball "This one I can tell its the one for me" he grabs a pokeball and releases the pokemon inside "Yeah its an Eevee! Now that I got you I'm ready for to take on the league and become the best trainer ever" he smiles "Thank you professor" he begins running to a forest not to far from here releasing his other Eevee
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:01 am

Damon grabbed his pokedex and left without even looking at the pokemon he had chosen. After he left the vicinity, he allowed both of them outside of their pokeballs. The pokemon he had chosen was Treeko. He studied it while Treeko studied Damon and Spark.

"I'm going to call you Evergreen." Damond said reaching out for Evergreen. Evergreen turned his head like he was too good for Damon. "Come on, let's go tell mom goodbye before we start our journey."

Damon got up and started running towards Sandgem Town. Elekid and Evergreen began to run and tried to get ahead of each other. Damon laughed at them and kept trying to stay ahead of them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:35 am

Shana released the poke ball to reveal a small blue Penguin
"Piplup!
"Oh, its an adorable Piplup! " she said, hugging it
She put the Pokemon down and pondered for a moment before saying
"Well... I've heard you evolve into an Steel Type, so i'll call you Knight, does that seem fine?"
The Piplup puffed its chest out
"Piplup!" It happily said
As Shana grabbed her Pokedex she noticed another one by the entrance
"It must've been that guy with the eevee who dropped it" she pocketed it in her bag.
"I'll give it to him if I ever find him"

She thanked the Professor and tried to make her way to Jubilife
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Name:
Eric
Age;
Hometown:
Snowpoint City
Starter:
Pikachu
Appearance: http://orig15.deviantart.net/c8d1/f/2015/074/9/f/alter_ego___bully_prussia_x_reader_by_kaijinkyn-d8ludw6.jpg
Background:
Eric is from a fairly high class family. That fact has both good and bad points in Eric's eyes however most of them are bad. Having to attend high class events and mingle with fancy snobs was never his cup of tea. Eric would always sneak away into the back whenever one of these loathsome parties happened. There he'd find a few of the guests placing bets on Pokemon battles. He'd never get too close, so he wouldn't get into trouble but he'd always watch guessing which one would win, which trainer was more coordinated with their Pokemon and the spectacular moves the Pokemon would perform. He'd always get extra excited whenever a particular trainer would come out with a Pikachu, The Trainer was always just out of sight and was hard to hear most of the time due to the cheers of the crowd. Pikachu had been a particular favourite of Erics for years. The way it shocked it's opponents down was  always a thrill to watch for him. One night during one of these parties that he so hated Eric sneaked out to the back as he always did to find that the battle had already started and the Pikachu that he loved to watch was locked in combat. Eric mesmerised by the battle ended up joining in the crowds cheering, shouting at the top of his lungs when Pikachu would land a hit and booing when the opponents Murkrow would swoop in to hit the Pikachu. The battle was over fairly quickly. Pikachu being the clear winner. Eric was ecstatic to finally meet the trainer who held this amazing Pokemon. to simply find out it was his father. When the two met his dad smiled and laughed. A few days later Eric was invited by his father to watch a battle. It wasn't long after that Eric was given Pikachu as a present.

Intro Post:
Eric walks out of his room and stretches. "Jeez, the weathers so different down here. Sandgem isn't too bad though." He looked back into his room to see his Pikachu curled up on his bed asleep. "I guess i'll go look about. I am on holiday after all." Eric runs over and jumps on the bed waking the Pikachu up. "Come on, Zap let's go look about." Zap climbs up onto Eric's shoulder and yawns. Eric rushes out into the street and heads towards the lake.
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Going up to take one of the last Pokeballs, Ameria sent the Pokemon out. To her pleasure it was a Chikorita. Ameria bends over and picks it up in her arms. "I'm going to call you Nala" she mutters to the Chikorita.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:59 am

Damon walked into his house in Sandgem Town.
"Mom!!! I'm about to leave for my journey." Damon said walking in. Damon's mom walked towards Damon. She played with her fingers a bit nervous.

"Please be safe. Wait, you have two pokemon? I thought you were only getting one?" Damon's mom asked. Damon shuffled his feet a bit.

"On the way there last night, I met some real cool guy. He gave me Spark." Damon said pointing to Elekid.

"That's good, did you ask him for his name and thank him?" Damon's mom asked smiling a bit.

Damon looked to the side and tried to remember then shook his head. "Uhhh sorry mom, I kind of forgot... I was kind of speechless."

"Well I guess you will have to go on this journey of yours. Track him down and thank him. No son of mine will be that rude." His mom shook his head and pointed to the door. "Don't come back til then."

Damon stood up straight and nodded. He ran out the door with his pokemon tailing him. "Come on guys, we're heading to Jubilife City!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:37 am

Hiroto spent half the time training his pokemon "Alright I'm done with training now I want to go see the next town" he pulls out a map from his hat "Hmm next place would be Jubilife City if i'm looking at this map correct..." he puts the map away "Well then let's get going you two now then where can I find the exit of this forest....."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:07 am

As she was walked through Sandgem Town, encountering no trouble from Pokemon along the way, she saw a Heracross beneath a tree, desperately trying to open a Honey Jar. Walking over to it she tilted her head
"Do you need abit of help with that?" The Heracross struggled to open it abit more before finally relenting and passing the jar to her.

Grinning ear-to-ear as she popped open the Honey Jar, she gave the Jar to the Heracross who, turned around and huffed
"Heracross!" it angrily shouted.
"Oh come on! Don't be like that i'm SURE you weakened it for me" she playfully teased
"Heracross!" The Pokemon shouted again and turned his back

"~Well then I guess I have this delicious honey to enjoy... By. My. Self" The Heracross's Eyes widened and quickly turned back around to grab the Jar to Shana's amusement.

As Shana stood up and walked away, one of her empty Pokeball's dropped as Heracross reached out to grab it, it tried to open the Pokeball up. Shana's eyes widened
"Wait-"
The Heracross touched the button, and the ball shook three times before clicking.

"Well.... It seems I've got a new friend"
(Will Fix if I made any errors when I get home)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:11 am

Eric bursts out of the woods and stumbles almost tripping over himself. "Phew, that was one heck of a walk." Eric takes a few deep breaths then starts to look about. "Huh, no-one is here." Eric lets out a long sigh, feeling disappointed. Maybe there's some cool Pokemon here? He walks up to the edge of the lake and looks into the water. "Woahhh, look at all those Magikarp!" Eric picks Zap up off his shoulders and shows him the Magikarp. "See they look kinda cool, don't they." He giggles a little and then sets Zap on the ground.
After exploring the lake for a while Eric stretches, " It's so quite out here..... and it's warm." He yawns "Jeez, i think i might fall asleep at this rate." He drops onto the ground lying back and putting his head on the grass then yawns again. "I guess a little while won't hurt." Zap walks up to Eric climbing on top of him and curling up on his chest, flicking his tail slightly. "You're getting heavy." Eric chuckles. Zap then flicks Eric with his tail "PIKA!!!" Zap turns away with blowing out his nose. "I guess i won't mention your weight then." Eric yawns again and puts his head back down on the grass.
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Damon ran down Route 202 until he came into a clearing. Someone was waiting him at the end. He knew that person.

"Oh look, here comes little Damon!" He shouted. "Finally, I will test my Pokemon against your new Pokemon."

Character Sheet: Rival:

Name: Tsukune Zeo
Appearance: http://i46.tinypic.com/359a4nr.png
Starter: Cyndaquil
Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Backstory: A bully for bear Twinleaf and Sangdem. He aims to be better than anyone else. He hates being below anybody. He already had a pokemon since he was younger.

Damon smiled, happy to show his worth against someone.

"Cyndaquil, prepare for battle!" Tsukune sent out his newest member.

"Evergreen, let's go!" Evergreen jumped forward prepared for his first battle. They both felt excitement, both of them were trembling.

"Cyndaquil go Tackle!"

"Evergreen, use Pound!" Both pokemon smashed against each other, both flew back. "Evergreen use absorb while it's regaining its footing now!"

A red beam attached itself to Cyndaquil and started to drain its hp.

"Cyndaquil. QuickAttack right away!" Evergreen had no time to dodge and was blown backwards with Cyndaquil still charing it. "Ember now! It won't dodge at point blank!"

"No way!" Damon yelled. Evergreen was blown away by the small spew of fire.

"Finish him off with Quick Attack!" Tsukune yelled, feeling assured of his win.

"Treeko, use Pound on the ground to make yourself to dodge!" Damon yelled. Evergreen was able to get into the air. Cyndaquil looked up at Evergreen.

"Ember! It can't dodge it!"

"I see our chance for victory! Evergreen Quick Attack now!" Cyndaquil blasted fire at Evergreen. Evergreen went through the fire, becoming covered in a bit of fire while taking damage. Evergreen crashed straight into Cyndaquil. Dust covered them.

"Damn it," Tsukune looked for Cyndaquil. Damon saw Treeko within the dust. Tsukune clicked his tongue. He returned his Cyndaquil. "Well, that's one, but unlike you I have another! Reveal yourself! Tyrogue!"

"This'll be fun. Treeko, let's go!" Before Damon could call an attack, Tyrogue used fake out immediately. Treeko fell back and fainted.

"And I guess that's the end of that right, little Damon?" Tsukune laughed. Damon returned Treeko and sent out Spark. "What?! When did you get another pokemon?!"

"Spark let's get ready! Thundershock!" Damon yelled.

"Vacuum Wave!" Tyrogue punched the air causing it to be some sort of missile stopping the thundershock. "Bullet Punch!"

Tyrogue moved quickly smashed its fist into Elekid. "Quick Attack Spark !"

Spark attacked Tyrogue back.
"Low kick." Spark fell onto the ground. Spark immediately got up.

"Use your own low kick Spark!" Spark tried to aim a good kick at Tyrogue.

"It's over. Counter, Tyrogue." Tyrogue took the attack and without flinching completely gave all its damage back against Spark causing it to fly towards Damon. Spark had fainted.
Damon returned Spark. He saw Tsukune shrug and walk away.

"Better luck next time, little Damon."

Damon moved off to a side to reflect on this battle.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:05 pm

(You people post to fast >_>)
Hiroto finally making it out of the forest with both his Eevee reaching level 7 *Sighs* "Jeeze felt like I was in a jungle" he walks around "Now then I should be about here. so if I keep going this way" he points to a direction "I should reach the next city" he folds the map and places it back in his hat "Alright let's go" he starts walking towards Jubilife city
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Eric grumbles at being poked in the face. "Huh? Zap are you trying to get my attention?" He comment was responded more prodding. "Fine!!! I'll get up!!!" Eric shoots up causing Zap to fall off his chest. "Wait a minute? If you were still asleep then who was poking me?" He looks over to his side to see a Aipom snickering at him. "Oh so it was you?" That looks like an awesome Pokemon. I wonder if i'd be able to catch it. Eric jumps up and pushes Zap in front of the Aipom. "How about we have a battle?" The Aipom runs into the tree's and snickers at Eric again. "Wha? Hey come back here i wanna battle you!!!" Eric picks up the still sleeping Zap and chases after the Aipom.
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:09 am

Damon got up and started heading towards Jubilife City. As soon as he entered the city, he noticed how huge the buildings are.

"Woah this is amazing!" Damon said out loud. He kept gaping at the area as he looked for the pokemon center. After walking a little down the street, he found it. He came in and handed his pokemon to Nurse Joy while he sat down and watched TV. "Man, I can't believe I lost to Tsukune. His Tyrogue was so strong, I didn't even see it coming. I've got to become stronger."

Damon eventually fell asleep on the couch in the pokemon center.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:23 am

Hiroto yawns as he makes it in the city "Wow this place is huge" he smiles at all the buildings "Hmm i'd like to see about finding the pokemon center" he looks at his two Eevee's and smiles "Ok so its decided first we'll go to a pokemon center heal you two up and then we can check out the city before we find a place to stay for the night"

He begins to walk around the city looking for a pokemon center after 15 minutes he finally finds one "Gosh that was a lot of walking for one day maybe I should see about getting a bike or something" he rubs the back of his head and goes to see nurse joy "Hey there nurse joy can you please take care of my pokemon?" she smiles "yes I can help your Eevee's also if you need a place to stay there should be plenty of room around the center" He nods and goes to find a place to sit he notices a man asleep on the couch "Hmm wait I minute I've seen him before but I don't remember where"

He shrugs "If I can't remember its not important" he grabs the remote for the TV and turns the channel and starts watching trainer battles on TV and he notices a man with a blaziken on the screen "hmm a blaziken huh seems kind of cool"

(Going to try to post the battle)
A man wearing a black cloak walking to the stage he looks down as he approaches the stage and the announcer looks towards him "Ladies and gentlemen here today this man will challenge our champion" Another guy appears to the stage across from him with a Golem next to him "Your champion is here" he raises his fist in the air and the crowd cheers for him "Say it with me" he yells out to the stadiums "Its!" He says and the crowd says after him "Time" then he yells "To" the crowd then yells "Rock" and he pumps his fist higher in the air "And roll!!!" (So lame I know) The crowd cheers louder and Hiroto watching looks at the man "a golem that's no competition Golem will obviously win this the typing difference is to much"

The battle starts with Golem using magnitude but as it does Blaziken jumps in the air "Blaziken use blaze kick from the air" blaziken uses blaze kick and lands directly on to golem's head the golem shakes around but look unhurt "Using a fire type move on a rock type this guy's a joke Golem use stone edge!" Golem tries to stab Blaziken but as it does Blaziken moves out the way "Gah I know blaziken's are fast but this is insane" The man in the cloak looks at the golem "Blaziken end this" As he says that Blaziken grabs the golem's arms to decrease the range and Blaziken uses Low kick hitting with a critical as the golem falls down fainted"

The crowd stares towards the blaziken and the golem in shock as they all start talking "It is possible that Blaziken could do that but the champion should have still been able to handle that right....?" the champion looking at the golem and falls to his knees "B..but how?" he looks at the crowd and sees they all turned their back to him and the kid across the stage smiles "Only elites belong in this competition you've proven that you actually suck at this" he walks away and a group of men carry the former champion away "th..there you have it folks our new champion is uh...." as the announcer man remembers he didn't get the name.

Hiroto watching the screen blinks over and over "Did that really just happen I thought the golem would win for sure.... I guess not.. who was that man though."

Name: Azure Vaan
Starter: Torchic (From an egg)
Hometown: ?
Looks: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Backstory: Not much is known about Azure Vaan he is said to be a powerful trainer but doesn't take interest in doing the pokemon league he wanders around different regions entering special tournaments but never was seen fighting a gym leader it is said he even has the power to make his Blaziken enter a stage 1 step higher no one knows the rest of his party all they ever see is his Blaziken.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:43 am

Shana hummed as she walked into Jubilife. Her father had brought her here once before, but it always amazed her on how the city looked like compared to the routes near it.

She opted to travel but decided she would rest in the Poke Center first
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:00 pm

DA NIGHT SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damon woke up the next morning. He went to the restroom and fixed himself up and walked over to Nurse Joy who had his pokemon ready.

"They are well rested and fed. I hope you have a great day." Damon thanked her and rushed out. The city felt eerily quiet all of a sudden. He heard Jubilife was a huge city full of people. He saw a guy in a black suit with a blue G on his chest and an R on his hat ran towards him.

"I thought we had closed this place off to people. I was sure no one came in to the pokemon center this morning. At least you have pokemon, this'll be a good chance for me to get something good. Prepare to loss your pokemon!" The man sent out a Seviper. Damon's Spark came out by itself. "Poison Tail!"

Damon had no time to react and Spark was hit immediately flying back.

"Damn, sorry about that Spark! Thundershock!" Spark fully hit the Seviper but the Seviper barely flinched.

"Not strong are you? This'll be easy. Seviper wrap yourself around it!" Damon was scared. He didn't know who this was and why he wanted his Pokemon but there wasn't much he could do.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:12 pm

When Shana awoke, she grabbed her stuff and went outside. There she saw another of the Kids from Rowen's Pokedex Holders and a Team Galactic Member! As she came closer, she heard bits and pieces but the most prominent sound was:

"Prepare to lose your Pokemon!"
and two Pokemon were suddenly engaged in combat, as the Seviper moved to wrap the Pokemon, she threw out her own Pokemon.
"Heracross! Night Slash!" Heracross's Horn glowed a light purple and hit the Seviper, sending it backward from the surprise attack.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top