'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Marth on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:06 pm

"It's Shana!" she said running over to him and smacking him over the head
"Honestly how many times do I have to say it, your not that bright are you?" she said shaking her head

"But... That is certainly accomplishment" she said smiling
"Hey don't you get prize money for beating Roark? You could use that money to revive your fossil!"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:32 am

(Before ghost's post)
There had been reports of seeing three pokemon flying from Veilstone City in three different directions. They were described as the lake guardians. People were in a frenzy to spot not just one but all three at once. It was a fiasco. 

Charon watched the spot where the three lake guardians had been before the experiment. While that experiment was believed to be a success, which was going to be tested soon, he walked towards the the main room. He spotted one of the executives, Mars, sitting down. He walked over to her. Proton sat right across from Mars. 

"I have orders from Master Cyrus. Proton, you are to send three teams to each lake. Scout for our missing pokemon. We need those three for more of our experiments. When you know of each of their locations, move in to catch them." Charon commanded him. Proton nodded and "Mars, I require you to go to Eterna Forest and look for the guardian of the forest. It will help us in our main goal. You will also be field testing our device along with one of the pokemon Team Rocket was able to reacquire after its escape."

Mars nodded and smiled. She headed for the armory to grab the pokeball.

"Uhhh, that doesn't matter. I got money on me. let's go revive this fossil now that I've won this gym badge." Damon said ignoring the hit he got on his head. He headed towards the exit of the gym. "You better hurry Shana, I want to go as far as I can before night."

As Damon was heading towards the exit, he noticed someone else near Shana. 

"Hey! It's you from Jubilife City! Ummm, I don't think I caught your name." Damon said coming over to him. "How are you?"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:41 pm

"Oh, your here too!" she greeted
"Damon, the building is near route 207 so it shouldn't take us that far" she informed the other boy and turned around and looked through her bag
"Oh! that's right I forgot to hand you your-" she froze as she realized she must have forgotten it at the Poke Center.
"Ah. Nevermind. It's Nothing, uh.. Wrong person" she said sheepishly, before whistling innocently
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Looking at Damon "My name is Hiroto by the way congrats on winning the match" he grabs the egg "Well then I'm off to the next town" he begins to walk towards the exit
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Damon waved then turned towards Shana. "Okay let's go to this fossil reviving thing. I am finally free of everything else for now."

Damon began walking towards the exit as well. He thought about why Hiroto would have an egg. He shrugged. Oh well.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:28 pm

"Cool let's go!" she said leading him out of the gym, dragging him by the hand.

Time Skip to in the Museum

"And.... here we are." the scientist at the front said handing the pokeballs to them and taking the required money
"Now I warn you. The transition between the prehistoric and the modern times are a very difficult transition for these Pokemon"

"Oh it'll be fine," Shana said excitedly before taking the Pokeball
"I wonder what kind of Pokemon it is!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:13 am

Damon grabs his pokeball and suddenly it breaks open and dinosaur pokemon comes out of it. It looks at Damon then begins to run around. Damon looks at the pokemon curiously.

"Rex! Come here!" Damon said commanding it. Tyrunt turns around to Damon and for some reason comes closer to him. Damon rests a hand on his pokemon and pets it. "Rex, hmm. Alright that will be your name. Rex your one of my new partners. Get ready, we're aiming for the title of the strongest."

Damon looks over at Shana. "Ready to go?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 am

"Rex?" Shana snorted, looking at the pokemon
"Because thats sooo original"

She threw out her pokeball and instantly gained hearts in her eyes and hugged it unknowing of the twitch in her Pokemon's eyes that led to it opening its mouth.
"Ack!" Shana said shivering as the ice move nearly hit her and let go of Amura.

Smug, the Pokemon walked iver to her and pressed her nose on the pokeball putting her back where she belonged.
"Well" Shana said throat suddenly dry.
"The Nexr Stop is Flomaroma Town"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Rex ignores Shana.
"Let's go Sara!" Damon runs with Rex on his tail towards Oreburgh City. 

SKIP!! :O

Damon arrives at the exit of Jubilife City to the entrance of Route 204. 

"Alright on the other side of this city is Floarma City." Damon said. "Then closer to the next gym."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:02 am

As they traveled throughout the route they reached a start of a cave
"Err..." Shana said as she hesitated to enter
"You have that Electric Type right?"
"Yeah. What's your point Sarah?"
Her eye twitched "it's Shana but um i'm" her cheeks grew pink as she looked down at her shoes
"Nevermind"
"I'm afraid of the dark.."

She looked around and saw a Plusle and Minun playing in the grass nearby. she got an idea and excused herself from Damian for a moment and pulled out some Poffins she had made when she lived in Hearthome city because her father was on assignment.
She bent down and placed the poffins down and the eager Pokemon went over to munch on the snacks.

"Do you like them!" She asked happily
They nodded
"You want some more?"
They nodded again eagerly
"Oh looks like I have no more" she said feigning sadness
"But if you want..." she said as she held out two Pokeballs
"You could always come with me and i'll promise i'll make some
More!"

The Plus and Minus Pokemon nodded. Free Food was awesome!

She returned to her companion
"Okay! Ready!" She said holding the two Electric Pokemon
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:48 pm

"Umm nice pokemon, Shiva." Damon said. He looked them over and took out his Pokedex to look at them. "Electric types, hmm. That means you have 5 pokemon now right? Are you going to name them?"

Damon looked back at the cave and began to head inside. "Let's go, we're still quite a way from Eterna City. We can probably get there by nightfall."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:14 pm

Eric fumbles his way through the cave, "Jesus i thought that we'd got away but every time we turned a corner there was more of them there". Eric grumbles to himself a little before continuing on through the cave. I should keep going i might get somewhere eventually. Eric trips and goes rolling down a small slope. "Holy Arceus!". Eric picked himself up and dusted himself off. "Heyyyy, Zap, Aipom you guys up there?" A quite response comes back to of the two pokemon panicked. "Don't worry guys i'm okay just be careful coming down". The two pokemon steadily made their way towards Eric. "I'm glad i've got you guys with me." Eric turned to face the rest of the cave. "Alright guys. FORWARD!"
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Shana face palmed at the idiot who kept saying her name wrong
"It's Shana!" She said whacking him across the head.
"And ummm...... I'm not exactly the best at giving names. I'll think about it on the way to Eterna City"

(Death Just time skip to Morning dunno what else to post)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 am

Ayala (the team rocket member pokedex holder, page 3) stood at attention with a bunch of other grunts. She looked in front of her at Proton, one of the admins of the Team Rocket branch.

"We are here on a mission to find the Legendary Celebi. He seems to be hidden within this forest apparently. And as well as that, we have been told to capture any trainers crossing through this forest. " Proton told them. He pointed towards his side at Tsukune and a few other trainers. Just as he pointed at him, Tsukune ran past him and grabbed two pokeballs off the desk and started running after him. "You fools! You weren't watching them! Go you two! The others get ready to try out our own Legendary Pokemon mind control system. We need to set up to make sure it doesn't go out of control!!!"

Damon was walking through Eterna Forest with Shana.
"This forest is pretty creepy." Damon commented. He knew Tsukune had gone through here a few days earlier. He heard running his way. There was screaming coming their way but he couldn't hear it clearly. He shook his head. He looked over to his side and saw the guy from the pokemon center a few days ago.
"Hey, hey! You made it out too! We saw you running, but we never saw you again!"

Damon ran over towards.... Eric. (yes you cat)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am

(During Deaths Post)
"I dunno seems more mysterious to me" Shana said as they walked through the woods
"It feels like its alive" she said taking in the fresh air.
"You don't really get a place like this where I come from."

As Damian spotted Eric she ran up next to him
"Its great to see you again! Uh...."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 am

Azure Vaan (The one guy I made with the blaziken) was playing music for his pokemon when he heard the voices of others behind him "People in this forest annoying I thought I would have a few hours alone I haven't had much time in peace since we entered that tournament"

Getting up from behind the tree he puts all his pokemon back into their balls except for Blaziken. "Let's go check it out maybe some trainers"

As he walks towards the kids "So it was only some kids playing in the forest eh?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Shana stepped back
".. Hey old man, what's the deal with sneaking up behind kids like that." She informed the man walking towards them.
"Are you a pedo or something?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:21 pm

(17 year old = old man #CONFIRMED)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

(Older than us at least ./shrug Deal with it. Old Man)
(And have you seen your picture for him he has white hair and a hood on, and talking about how "Kids" are disturbing him despite actually being older by about 2 years (atleast in my case))
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 am

(you use brackets when you want to parenthesize within the parenthesis )

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:35 am

(Uh. I don't have the best grammer oops? And somebody post damn it)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Eric spun around at the voices coming from behind him "Oh thank Arceus, you're not more of those awful gang members!" He let out a relieved sigh his Aipom copying him. "It is incredibly goid to see you again, Damian." He turned towards the girl who looked like she was arguing with another trainer "My name is Eric by the way, it doesnt't look like i'm too good at directions as well however it did lead me to this little guy." Eric then gestured to his belt where a third pokeball was resting in his belt. "So now that we're reunited would you mind catching me up on what happerned?" Eric took a seat by a nearby tree looking visibly tired and rather battered.
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Damon tilted his head. "It's Damon. And well I've got my first badge and stuff."

Damon looked over at the guy walking towards him and recognized him from the TV.

"Oh man, I've seen you! You're a super strong trainer. Can I get your autograph? Can I have some pointers? I'm going to beat you one day!" Damon blurted out walking towards him and extending his hand.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Looking at the girl "No I'm not" and looking towards Damon
"Thanks..." he slowly shakes Damon's hand staring at the kid "anyways the three of you are pokemon trainers correct?" he reaches out of his bag pulling nine pokeballs "Allow me to give you three each that's about all I can do for now and you said something about a weird gang?"

He looks towards Eric "Can you describe them to me i'm looking for someone maybe you can help me out...?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:25 pm

"Err... No thanks my Papa always told me never to accept things from people I just met, even if they're famous. " Shana Informed him
"Plus who knows where those hands have been on those balls."

She put down the minun and plusle in her hands and returned them to their pokeballs.
"You shouldn't need to worry about it my Papa's already investigating them. He'll definitely catch them!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top