free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Damon tucked the balls into his bag. He heard a familiar yelling coming his way. He looked up and saw Tsukune running towards them.
"Watch out! Team Galactic is after me!" Tsukune warned them. Damon immediately took out Evergreen. The Team Galactic grunts stopped in front of them. There was six of them, they sent out 2 koffings, 2 skunkys and 2 pidoves. "I was able to escape them after being captured some time ago.

Damon burst out laughing next to Tsukune. "You got caught days ago? And you have the nerve to make fun of me all the time?"

Tsukune growled at Damon and sent out his Tyrogue. "Whatever."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Looking over at the kid that just got here and the group of people in a weird uniform "So these are the weird looking people you where talking about" he pulls out a pokeball "How about you leave these people alone" he looks towards Team Galatic members
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Shana readied her Pokeballs
“Well it isn’t like he doesn’t have a point. I guess we’ll help you out. I mean the strong have to protect the weak right?” she turned back “You don’t have to do anything Old Man, we’ll be fine”
Seeing as this was a 6 versus three she took out her two newest additions to her team.
“I choose you! Plusle and help him out too Minun!”
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 am

Damon started off the battle. "Quick attack, Evergreen!"

Evergreen rushed towards one of the koffing.

"Skunky cover him with a poison gas!"

"Evergreen stop! Don't inhale the poison gas!" Damon shouted.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:59 pm

"Plusle! Return! Heracross I choose you! Shield Evergreen!" Shana said throwing out another Pokeball as Heracross appeared he winced under the impact of the Treeko's Quick Attack, and fell back leaving Heracross to be engulfed by the Gas

"Be more careful Damon! We don't have anything to heal poison!" Shana scolded

"Hah! You saved him but looks like your Pokemon'll be poisoned now" The grunt snickered
"Koffing keep spewing gas let's poison him even more! "
"Stunky help him out and use leer to lower his defenses"

When the gas settled Heracross's face looked tired and was breathing hard
"Plusle! Helping hand! and Heracross use Night Shade!"
The sound of Plusle's energetic cheerings were cut off by a loud
"CROSSS!" The Night Shade hit its target point blank as The Koffing was sent flying

"Yeah but at least I'll benefit if Heracross's poison" Shana grinned
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Looking at the girl "I'm not that ol..." he stops and turns his head seeing another person run off in the other direction "I have to go someone was over there" he runs after the person he saw running further in the forest (I think we where in a forest right...)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:59 am

(Yeah Eterna Forest)

"Wait, you're leaving?! Shit. Got no choice I guess." Damon sent out Rex. Tsukune ordered his Tyrogue to use Vacuum Wave. "Use Stomp on one of the Stunkys. Evergreen, Quick Attack! Go around and attack from behind!"

Evergreen ran around and tackled one of the pidoves.

"Let's take them out all at once!" Tsukune yelled over. He sent out Cyndaquil. "Ready when you are Damon!"

"Shana get ready!" Damon said, using her real name in the heat of the moment.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 pm

"Alright!" Shana agreed silently cheering that her real name was being used.
"Minun use Helping Hand more time. Heracross, dash behind them!" She ordered as the bug-type Pokemon ran ahead.

"Jump and use Rock Blast!"
"CROSS!!!" The Pokemon yelled out as boulders were sent out and hit each of the enemies's team and sent them hurtling towards Tsukune and Damons Pokemon.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm

"Rex Stomp through what you can!" Damon ordered.
"Tyrogue, go! Bullet Punch! Vacuum Wave! Finish it off with a Mach Punch!" Tsukune's Pokemon hit three pokemon in quick succession.
"Evergreen Pound that Koffing!"
"Cyndaquil Flame Wheel to finish them off!" Together the three of them made quick work of Team Galactic's Pokemon.

"These brats are tough!" The team galactic members turned around and made a run for it back the way they came.

"We have to go after them and free the rest of the caught trainers." Tsukune told them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Shana nodded before grabbing Eric by the wrist
"C'mon Eric your coming along too"

She recalled both of her Pokemon and looked over to Tsukune
"Then I suppose you'll lead the way then?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl giggled as a female Bird Trainer began to scream violently scream under her torture.
"Huh? What's wrong? Mr. Charon says that your relief for all these kind men. You should be grateful!"

She turned to leave the hideout
"Mr. Charon needs more Trainers for his experiments! It's better if we break them first before giving them to him!"

Ameria giggled and left the hideout. It was time to find Celebi.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:47 am

TOPIC LOCKED TILL CAT COMES BACK
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 12:47 am

((Eric never existed gg))

Damon and Tsukune arrived at a camp of Team Galactic. Proton turned around to see them arrive.

"You're causing me too much trouble. I'll get rid of you now so I have no Pokedex holders to interfere. Release Raikou!!!" Proton yelled out. The Galactic members initiated some complex sequence with a bunch of noise. The door to a cage close by opened.

"Release what?" Damon asked his friends.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Following team galatic to their base Hiroto (I don't remember if that was his name but fuck it.) was looking around he notice the others he met all tied up "Well then this will be harder then I thought" he jumps down into the base walking up close to one of team galatic members as he puts him in a lock and knocks him unconscious "Sorry there I'll need this uniform" he then drags the body and changes clothes into the team galatic get-up
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 07, 2017 11:25 pm

(fuck u marth xD )

Mars stood in front of the door and grinned down at the trainers.

"Prepare for your demise. Begin the Control Sequence!"

Raikou jumped past Mars and looked out. He had a huge collar around his neck that began to light up. All of a sudden Raikou let out a huge roar and many things began to explode around them.

"What's going on?!" Mars demanded. Proton looked around and began to run away when he thought no one noticed him.

"Ma'am! The computers are overheating, they have too much energy flowing through them! We can't control him!" One of the scientists shouted. Raikou's collar was destroyed then there was a huge strike of lightning. It striked multiple Team Galactic members and a small girl dressed as team Galactic. She let out a shriek that sounded inhuman. Her clothes instantly disintegrated, her body instantly became ash and her pokeballs flew away being released by themselves.

"Watch out!" Damon yelled. He jumped towards Shana and pushed her towards to the ground and covered her in case of any of the lightning strikes hit their direction. The thunderstorm was over almost as soon as it started. Damon looked around at the destruction. While he turned towards a side, he saw Raikou in front of him. Then all of a sudden, Raikou had disappeared at a quick speed.

Tsukune got up from where he was and looked around. Whoever had survived had already ran for their own lives. It was completely decimated around them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 12, 2017 2:18 am

"Ouch...... my head" Shana blinked as she rubbed her head. The last thing she remembered is a lightning bolt and Raikou. "I think? That's how stories describe him at least"

She looked up and saw Damon on top of her looking at the Pokemon. She calmly and rationally assessed the situation.
"GET OFF OF MEEEE!!!!" she shrieked.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Damon immediately fell back. "I was just trying to help you out! What if you had been hit by lightning like other people!!!"

Damon got up and dusted himself off. Tsukune snorted and began to walk away.

"I'll see you two losers later." He headed off to help the others who were still tied up.

Damon looked over at Shana. "Alright Shiva you ready to get to Eterna City? We should really find up what Team Galactic wanted to do though."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Hiroto walking over to Shana and Damon "Hey there is a way out by the back and don't worry about Team Galatic I'll deal with that and give the details to the police right now you should focus on your journey"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 13, 2017 8:26 am

Shana whacked him over the head
"It's SHANA and that didn't mean you still had to be on top of me when the lightning stopped!" she sighed
This better not become a thing.....

Shana crossed her arms and started to walk towards the direction of Eterna City, following her Poketch Map App.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Damon muttered under his breath about being ungrateful etc.

They arrived at Eterna City, let the proper authorities know what had happened. They went to the pokemon center to heal up.

Damon stretched when he got up to get his pokemon. "Eterna City has the second gym leader, Sara. I'll be able to have another gym battle here."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 18, 2017 5:26 am

"Fine! Go off and do your Gym Battle." Shana said as she walked away. Not even bothering to correct him.
Geeze... What an idiot! Always getting my name wrong!

She headed to the bike store. She was going to buy Bikes, but only because she hated always walking. Not to mention, some places would only be accessible by Bike.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 1:20 am

Damon waves as Shana walked away.

"Alright, Rex probably isn't up to bat yet so I'll take this gym with Evergreen and Spark. I doubt the gym leader will have more than two pokemon. Sorry Rex, you'll get your chance next time."

Damon was talking to his pokeballs when he looked up to see a member of Team Galactic running by. This uniform was missing the R on the belt but he recognized it anyways. Damon began to run after him.

"They were in Eterna forest, it would make sense for them to be in Eterna City as well." Damon was running North after him. He was heading for a big building at the end of the city. "I'll catch them off guard this time and take them all!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Shana bought two bikes, her Dad had given her the money before he left, and she was planning to use it for shopping but.... Biking would be quicker, and she could do without the clothes for a while.

She also bough a bike lock.(knowing Damon he would probably just leave his bike unattended) she waited at the Eterna Gym
"That's weird... now where is that idiot"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Damon, being Damon, walked in straight through the front door.

"Prepare for trouble!!!" Damon yelled as he came in with Evergreen, Spark and Rex. The Galactic members close by weren't even given time to react before they were hit by some attacks. The other Galactic members threw out their pokemon. "Maybe I should have had some backup..."

Damon yelled out attack after attack as his pokemon battled through the multiple pokemon of Team Galactic.

"Evergreen! Quick Attack Pound! Rex go in for Bite! Spark Hold them off with Thunderpunch and Thundershock! Rex switch targets! Stomp!" Damon yelled command after command.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Shana began to ask around. They had apparently seen a boy around Damon's appearance barge into a building and decided to follow him. She locked up the bikes and walked into the building,
"Hey Damo-" she was pulled under a table
"What the fuck! Who are- Damon?" She asked looking at the boy who had pulled her under cover.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 25, 2017 12:16 am

Damon was panting loud. He looked over the small fort he had made. His pokemon were sweating. They had defeated a whole armada of Team Galactic members.

"What's the racket going down there?! Aren't we done taking all the information?!" A woman yelled. She came downstairs and saw Damon and Shana.

"Shana, I'm too tired. This is on you." Damon said returning his pokemon to their balls.

"You're too late kids. The research is gone and so is everything else but I guess I'll join your little party. But he'll take take you both on first."

____________________________-
Team Galactic Pokedex Holder
Name: Drew Blun
Starter: Snivy
Backstory: A new recruit rising up through the ranks, a high level grunt. He has lazy eyes and seems to be half asleep most of the time. He is a crazy powerful trainer though. He had never lost before until he met the admins of Team Galactic and ended up joining them

______________________________-

"These kids wouldn't satisfy my need for battle..." Drew told Jupiter. Jupiter shrugged.

"An order is an order." Jupiter told him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top