free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Yuri on Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 pm

As Hiroto finally finish his training both Eevee's have evolved one into umbreon and one into espeon "Heh where almost at our strongest once this egg hatches we will have the full or I guess the small gang" he continues to move to the next city "I wonder if I'll meet those two again"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 753

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 pm

When two trainer's eyes meet a Pokemon battle must commence. Shana's hand drifted to her belt while Drew yawned as he threw out a ball
"Serpentine. Let's finish this quickly shall we?" The grass serpent puffed its chest out in response.
"Plusle come on out!" The blue pokemon seemed hesitant at first to leave it's red-twin.
"Come on I have places to be and I'm just so tired right now" Drew said disinterestedly.

"If it makes you feel better just keep 'em both out i'll be fine." he gave a come-at-me motion towards Shana who reluctantly complied.
"Alright then I guess i'll start the battle Plusle use-!" Her speech was interrupted by Drew shout
"Iron Tail!" The serpent Pokemon interrupted the move Shana would use by smacking Plusle in the face with its tail which seemed to look more metallic.

The blow hit at point-blank range sending Plusle flying The Young pokemon had X's in his eyes to Shana's horror.

"Wait but I wasn't d-"

"Done yet? Please, this isn't an official battle, anything goes. if that's all your Pokemon can do just leave me to rest. " he said as Snivy smacked into Minun

"Get his tail and Discharge!" Minun's body was enveloped in an electrical energy as he grabbed Snivy's tail. The battlefield became enveloped in smoke.

"Can I go now?" he looked towards his admin "She's really not worth my time"

Saturn shook his head "Look again." to Drew's surprise it had seemed that Minun had grabbed onto Snivy's tail and discharged at the point of impact. It looked like Snivy took more damage, however! because Minun caught its blow it didn't recieve that much damage. Significant damage, but less damage nonetheless.
"What- "
"You called out Iron Tail right?" Shana asked looking proud at herself.

Drew stared at her before looking bewildered
"Wait a minute you-"
"Discharge!!!" Both of their Pokemon's body became enveloped in lightning again.
"Wait stop tha-"

"Discharge!"

"I said cut it out. Serpentine shake him off with Vine Whip!"
His Pokemon attacks tried to peel Minun off of itself, even whipping it.
"Put all your power into it and discharge one last time!" Shana yelled out as Serpentine was enveloped in lightning one last time before Minun gave way and fell over.

'I didn't expect that. This girl.....' Drew thought as Serpentine's form began to glow green to indicate it's Overgrow ability.
"Amaura just a little bit more!" Shana yelled out throwing out her second Pokemon.

"Icy Wind!" Shana called out "Let's finish him!"
Drew narrowed his eyes
"Dodge." he then made a sweeping motion with his hand and Serpentine disappeared from the blast. Serpentine appeared over Amaura smacking down with Iron Tail.

"Fire!"
"Dodge." 'This girl has no idea what she's doing.' he thought watching her Pokemon's clumsy movement as it kept trying to turn its head awkwardly and fire Icy Wind to which Serpentine dodged.

'I've got him on the ropes now' Shana proudly thought before Amura keeled over, exhausted.
"Wha- " Shana was only given a point towards Amaura's body by Drew and she saw a small bud growing.
"I put a leech seed on your Pokemon during our exchange. You caught me off guard the first time but I'll crush you so I can take my nap!"

Shana gritted her teeth and threw out Piplup.

"Ha! Don't you know anything about Type Advantage? Serpentine finish this off with Leaf Storm!" he called out as a swarm of leaves began to swarm his Pokemon.

"Charge through Piplup!" The Penguin pokemon charged in straight through the storm , slowly losing movement due to the leaves crashing into him and trudged on
Drew calmed himself down. With Sniy healed because of Leech Seed he had nothing to worry about. Even if this Piplup knew Peck he wouldn't give Piplup the chance to even get close
"Tackle attack go!" Serpentine got up close to headbutt his opponent
"Attack!" Piplup opened its beak and Serpentine smirked
"Serpentine, move backwards to dodge it's Peck!"
"Bubblebeam!" Shana called out to both Drew and Serpentine's shock as they widened their eyes, which would prove fatal for the latter as bubbles shot out of Piplup's beak at a rapid pace.getting into Serpentine's eyes. The leaf storm died down as Serpentine began to rub at its eyes

"Piplup use Peck! " she hollered out
"Oh no! You've got to dodge it Serpentine!" but it failed to avoid its attack and was pierced by Piplup beak keeling over.
"Return... Alright so you got some spunk but it took four of your Pokemon to beat even one of mine and I still have one left! Finish him off... Do it now Gohan!!!!" Drew yelled throwing out his last Pokemon, Magmar.

The towering figure was a behemoth to a small Pokemon and Shana wasted no time in using Bubblebeam to weaken it.
"Take 'em down!" Shana yelled but her cries died down as the multiple bubbles just seemed to annoy the Fire-type.
"Flame burst." Its body was engulfed in fire and when it died down Piplup had fainted.

"My final Pokemon..... Heracross I choose you!" Shana shouted returning Piplup to his Pokeball and the two began to immediately wrestle
"Ember! Do it now Gohan!!!" Drew said invigorated which was mimicked by his Pokemon, this was the best battle he had, all the other grunts were weak compared to him but this girl... True she had numbers but she had managed to trick him not once but twice.

The blast hit Heracross square in the face, and its body began to burn Drew smirked
"Aha! Guess while they were tussling around Heracross got hit by Gohan's Flame Body Skill looks like he's burnt!" He had this in the bag, although he was slightly disappointed. She might have won if she had switched Piplup for Heracross against Magmar and Heracross against Serpentine.

Drew's smirk fell as he noticed Shana's evergrowing smirk.
'Oh shit i've got to end this NOW' he thought and diverted from Heracross's burning body to attack Shana
"Second rule of Pokemon! Constantly move you never know what's going to happen! Flame Burst!" As Gohan initiated its attack it was interrupted by Heracross punching his fist in Gohan's gut
"NIGHT SLASH!!!" Shana yelled out and from the look on Gohan's face. It had been a critical hit!

"But.... How!" He was stumped his Gohan clearly was on another level then her two pokemon when he noticed something about Heracross's body. It *was* glowing
"My Heracross has an ability too! Its called Guts to raise its attack when it's been burnt!"
"Still! I should still have some fighting spirit left!"
Drew froze in shock as Shana burst through from the fight between Heracross the victor, and the loser Gohan.
"Guess you forgot about Piplup too!" Shana yelled out as she ran forward and slammed her fist into his face.
'T-That's right' he recalled to Serpentine's Overgrow ability, it powered up Grass-Type Moves when it was in a pinch, Piplup must have had the Torrent ability! It wasn't noticeable from Gohan's size to Piplup's but if it had gained that previous boost that would have been enough for Heracross to take a gamble and risk it all on a critical hit.

Drew fell back as her fist landed across his face, he didn't feel disgust for being outsmarted, or sorry for himself for losing! No! He felt...
'I- I'M IN LOVE!!!
~~~~~
Shana's Perspective
~~~~~
As Shana moved to strike at Drew Shana thought she saw a familiar face.
"Hey Shiva!"

"MY NAME'S SHANA DAMN IT."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:28 am

Damon watched awestruck as Shana battled.

"That was pretty darn good Shiva!" Damon yelled out. Jupiter looked at Drew, didsapointed.

"Let's get out of here! This wasn't worth watching." Jupiter turned around and walked back upstairs. Damon looked at Drew go after her, who glanced back once at Shana before he left.

"We probably shouldn't bother going after her. We should go heal up. My pokemon must be exhausted going through so many battles." Damon says as he turns around. "It's too bad, we didn't foil their plans in the end. It means we just weren't strong enough to do anything this time."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Hiroto makes it to the next town as the night begins he goes to heal his pokemon and then watches the news "Wow seems everybody's been busy... feel like I've been missing out on things though but hey at least my pokemon are doing somewhat ok.."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Name: Drake Grey
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Floette
Popplio
Starly
Hometown: Jubilife City
Backstory:
Drake has aspired to be both a coordinater and a Pokemon Champion ever since he was young and worked hard to convince his parents to become both. He was the last of the Pokedex holders, having arrived last to Rowan's get together. His mother was from Alola but his father was from Sinnoh. He was able to beat Roark with Popplio and has now traveled to Eterna City to beat Gardenia and earn his first contest ribbon
"Oh man and the Contest is tomorrow! Uggh. I got you a bike, it's the red one. Don't break it, or I swear to god i'm making you pay for it." she grumbled as she left the building to go to the Pokecentre, taking her bike.
~~~~
The Next Day (Because this was going to take way too damn long and we've probably been battling for a while. )
~~~~
Shana woke up with a splitting headache, that fight had taken a lot out of her and now she was expected to participate in a contest? This was the worst! It was all Damon's fault. At least he could wait and challenge a gym leader.

Last edited by Marth on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 pm

(the appearance doesn't show up ;o )

Damon was still completely exhausted, still snoring away from the moment he gave his pokemon to Nurse Joy until late in the morning. His pokemon had already been healed and were just relaxing around him.

Evergreen and Rex were practicing moves on each other while Spark just sat down eating pokeblocks. They saw Shana get up and ran over to her.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:40 pm

(I told him his image was broken I guess he didn't notice) Hiroto woke up early that morning he heard their was a contest about to happen in the town he figured he'd watch it still not knowing what he wanted to do in his life he walked towards the pokemon center to ask for directions.

As he walks in he notices Shana and looks at her "Oh hey your the girl before uh Sara right how is that other guy I haven't seen you both since Jubilee did he already beat the gym here?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:55 pm

“Oh hey guys!” Shana said grooming Damon’s pokemon. Evergreen’s tail was the softest, Rex liked to be pet and Spark- Well Spark thought electrocuting her was a form of greeting.

“Oh man! My hair. Now i’ll have to spend extra time grooming this at the contest.” Shana sighed looking at her now fluffy hair. She saw Hiroto come over and call her Shana

She went back inside to groom her hair back to its normal state and when she came out she ran into Hiroto. Shana grew a tick on her forehead as she passed him not saying a single word.

’Stupid Damon and his Pokémon ruining my hair but most of all..

“MY NAMES SHANA. DAMN IT.”
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:11 am

Damon yawned loudly for everybody to hear. He got up half asleep, grabbing his stuff.

"Morning Shana." Damon said half-awake as he entered the bathroom and got ready quickly and headed towards the door. "Hey, uhhh Hiroto, I think."

Damon walked out the door and headed towards the gym, his Pokemon right on his tail. As soon as Damon reached the outside, he stretched his arms out and began to yell.

"Alright guys! It's time for the Eterna Badge!!!" Damon marched towards the gym.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 am

Hiroto looked at the two as they head out "I guess they're going to go do their own thing hmm well I will go watch the contest I guess maybe I can even participate one day..." he starts to head out to get get a seat and observe the contest.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:08 pm

"Ladies.... and Gentleman!" Shana looked at the TV in the dressing room, and putting on Piplup's Costume.
a man dressed in purple, shouted as the Contest started to begin (
https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/characters/8/115409.jpg If you need the appearance)  
"As you all might know, this is the first Contest to kick off the year! Coordinators come from far places to participate in this event! You only have to win Five of these special little ribbons in order to qualify for the Grand Festival! Contests will be held all across the Sinnoh Region!" The crowd applauded as the announcer flicked his wrist as a rod flourished from his sleeve and he began to wave it around he then began to explain the rules of the contest and the format.
(From the Anime. Basically the first round is a style event to show off appearances to earn points from judges, and then the second round is a battle where you use style, people can wait years before collecting another ribbon until you have the required 5.)

(My next two posts will be about the contests so uh you go do that)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Damon walked through the gym door, announcing his arrival.

"Get ready to lose, Gardenia! I'm here for my badge!" Damon yelled through the gym. There was a slight giggle.

"Never heard that before, welcome to the Eterna Gym. My name is Gardenia." A woman said walking up to him. She sent out two pokeballs. "Let's get this match started. Let's try out a double battle."

Turtwig and Roserade appeared. Damon smirked and sent out Evergreen and Spark.

"Battle begin! Roserade, poison sting! Turtwig, Razor Leaf!" Gardenia called out.

"Evergreen dodge the poison sting. Spark, Thundershock the Razor Leaf!" Damon immediately responded. "Now rush in with a Thunderpunch!"

"Turwig, Reflect!" Turtwig raised a barrier, weakening Thunderpunch massively. "Magical Leaf!"

"Evergreen, Quick Attack into pound from behind!" Evergreen quickly moved around behind them sending Roserade flying the same way Spark did. "Spark, Thundershock from that range!"

"Turtwig, Grass Knot that Treeko!" Evergreen was suddenly grabbed from below and wasn't able to move. "Roserade, "Grass---!"

"Spark, Thunderpunch!" Damon used that moment of hesitation to send Roserade back towards Turtwig, causing them both to mess up. "Evergreen, Pound!"

"Damn it, both of you, Razor Leaf!!!" Gardenia launched a massively scaled attack by combining both the attacks.

"Spark, slow it down with Thundershock! Evergreen pound the ground to try to get some dirt in the way!!!" Spark and Evergreen both tried their efforts but were hit with a barely slowed down double Razor Leaf. "Damn it, that wasn't good. How are you guys?"

Damon asked. Evergreen slowly got up but Spark was knocked out.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Hiroto watches as the competition begins "Wow I can see why my cousin takes interest in these their great and all but I don't know if their for me I still don't know what I want to do... maybe I will just travel around studying pokemon"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Shana's heart started to race as she was called on stage. Piplup was dressed in a tuxedo and top hat and seemed to be fiddling with the bubbles it had spewed out.

'Stop that.' she whispered and they both ran out on stage and she looked upon the stage and she found she couldn't say anything.

She looked into the crowd
'I-I can't do this. Damon's the confident one, I can't do thi-'

"Uh. Miss? Your on now."

She began to sing to what she though was loud and was alarmed when the audience began to look at each other in dismay.

"Is she saying anything?"

"I can't hear her"

She heard the flourish of the announcer as he appeared on stage and grabbed her Microphone. She winced, this was basically her nightmare in real life.

"Sorry folks. Technical difficulties, Microphone wasn't working" he made a smile as he gave Shana his microphone
"Now without further ado! Miss.... Shana!!!"

Shana had managed to calm down and began to sing in an enthusiastic voice to an upbeat song as Piplup began to dance on the stage, spinning his hat around with his cane.

The red-haired trainer reached the chorus of her song as Piplup's body released two aqua rings around it and they began to revolve around him. Her pokemon jumped up and pointed its beak at the ground as it used bubblebeam using it to propel himself off the ground while his trainer finished her song.

Shana put all of her effort into the rest of her song as Piplup found it harder to keep himself elevated.
'Just hold it for a little bit Piplup!' Piplup's body seemed to being glowing blue, which Shana didn't seem to think was important but the announcer and judges seemed intent on watching what her Pokemon was doing.

She finished her song as Piplup used Water Sport to elevate him high into air. Shana breathed heavily as Piplup landed but what she heard wasn't the sound of a small Piplup hitting the ground but she ignored it and hesitantly listened to the crowd's reaction

She heard the sounds of small clapping that quickly turned into an amazing applause. Shana turned to congratulate her Pokemon only to find a much larger Pokemon.

Prinplup in all his glory, holding his hat and cane obviously too small for his body bowing. Shana's mouth opened wide and she hugged her Pokemon in congratulations for it evolving!

The three judges held out two 9's and one 10 and the crowd went even more wild. The announcer thanked her for the performance and escorted her out.

'I-I did it!' she thought happily, not realizing there was a tear that came out of her eye in happiness.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:11 am

"You should just give up now, you've already lost one of your pokemon!" Gardenia yelled out across the field.

"Then that just means, this comeback will be ever greater than it should have been!" Damon retorted. "Alright, Evergreen, let's show her what's gonna go on now!"

"Turtwig, hold it in place with Grass Knot! Roserade, Poison Sting!" Gardenia commanded. Damon, without a command but just a single muscle movement, had Evergreen dodge. Suddenly, Damon felt more connected to Evergreen than before. He took a step forward and suddenly Evergreen rushed across the battle field with a Quick Attack and pounded Turtwig towards Roserade. "Interesting, you didn't give a single command, but your Pokemon knew exactly what to do."

Damon smiled, Evergreen and him suddenly felt like one. He felt something blooming between them.

"Let's see what you'll do against this though!" Both of you Razor Leaf again!" Roserade and Turtwig sent out their double attack again.

"Not this time..." Damon said. He forced both his hands into fists and pointed forward. Evergreen jumped through the razor leaf, taking some damage. "Leaf Storm!!!"

Evergreen released his new attack, completely destroying the Razor Leaf and attacking both Gardenia's pokemon. Once the storm of leaves was gone, both other pokemon were fainted. Damon felt exhausted now that the battle was over.

"Congratulations Trainer, you have earned the Eterna City Gym Badge." Gardenia said walking towards Damon and awarding him the Badge.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 am

Hiroto looked at Shana and saw her piplup just evolved "Wow I'll have to congratulate her on that after all this she also got a good score at first I thought she was a goner.." He looks down at the stage as a few more people go on he decides to leave and search for the gym "Though I'm probably late now."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:05 pm

(Because Death wants me to post but I haven't gotten through all of the contest post yet)
Shana arrived back from her performance as she went through to round two. She saw the next performer, a boy dressed in a ringleaders outfit enter the stage.

"I don't know how your going to top a performance like that! But here is our next competitor!" The announcer said as the teen bowed before beginning his performance. he raised one hand in the air and bubbles began to fill the air from his Pokemon, Popplio.

"Popplio, showtime! Use Bubblebeam!"

Shana, and other competitors stared in awe as the beautiful bubbles floated through the air.
She took out her Pokedex to read the information on Popplio.
"Popplio, the sea lion pokemon. In addition to it's top speeds in water Popplio's bubbles have a certain solidness to them, that let Popplio use them for acrobatic stunts and jumps"
The teen took a deep breath and took off running and jumping on a bubble, the crowd stared intently to see what would happen next. Drake jumped from bubble to bubble gracefully through the air, using their elasticity to give him an extra bit of jump before they popped from the force.
The Co-Ordinator made sure that he wasn't jumping to high so that he would have a way to get down. Drake made his way back down to the ground where he took a bow.
The crowd applauded wildly, and Drake got a perfect score.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Damon walked out of the gym holding the badge in his hand.

"Alright, team, that makes two badges so far! Let's go get you guys healed up." Damon walked towards the Pokemon Center and quickly got Evergreen and Spark healed up. As he was heading for cycling road, he noticed the contest going on. "I guess I'll go see what's going on."

He sat down in one of the backrows and relaxed himself.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Hiroto walked in the gym and noticed it was empty he sighs "Late as usual..." he heads the other direction and starts to run "I can at least catch the finals!" as he runs he barely makes it as the next performer enters the stage
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top