free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by CaptainCat on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Eric continues running after Aipom rushes past trees, hopping over roots and almost tripping  on a series of plants. He can hear the sounds of all sorts of Pokemon as he chases the Aipom, it's an amazing feeling, all these new sounds colours sights rushing past him, Eric can't but let out a laugh.
It's a good while before Eric finally starts to slow down. He slumps down on the nearest tree, almost heaving from exhaustion. "Jesus, that Aipom is way to fast..... I'm surprised i could keep up with it." Zap sits next to Eric and let's a small yawn out. Eric wipes the sweat of his forehead and rests his head on the tree, trying to recover. It looks like it's getting dark, maybe i should head back.Maybe if i use my pokegear i could get to the nearest route and have someone pick me up. A slight prodding at his feet interrupts his train of thought. He looks down to see the Aipom grinning from ear to ear. "Jeez. You again.... I'm gonna have to go bud, it's getting too late for me. First i have to catch my breath." He takes another deep breath. The Aipom tilts it's head then waddles over to the side of Eric and sits down copying him. "Ha. That's funny, you're like a mini me."
Eric finally catching his breath and feeling energised gets up and dusts himself off. The Aipom follows suit making Eric chuckle again. "Hey wanna see something cool?" The Aipom tilts it's head again and the jumps on Eric's shoulder dancing happily. "Alright, alright. Let's get going then." Eric looks over at where Zap is and sighs. "He's asleep again. I swear this is the laziest Pikachu in existence." He sighs and scoops up the sleeping Pokemon and heads back towards the lake.
Finally making it back to the lake Eric grins. "No Aipom this may seem like an ordinary lake but  just wait." Eric plops Zap down on the floor and gives him a gentle nudge. "Come on bud, wake up." Zap grumbles but gets up and lets out a long yawn. "Okay Zap, let's do this." Eric let's out a big grin. "Use Electro ball!!" Eric's command is promptly follow by Zap leaping up into the air and letting out several small balls of electricity. The balls gentle float down and end up hovering over the lake illuminating a revealing a brilliant glow making the area glow in a beautiful blue. "Looks cool doesn't it?" Eric grins feeling proud of his ability. The Aipom runs about looking at all the colours. Eric suddenly hears a voice calling his name from behind him. He turns to see it's his family's butler Alphonse. "Oh hey Al why're you out here?" Al stammers "I-i-i-i've been l-l-l-looking for you sir." Eric grins letting a sheepish chuckle out. "Sorry about that Al, i guess we're gonna go back now?" Eric looks over at the Aipom now running circles around Zap. "Hey Al you think i can borrow a Pokeball?" Al looks at where Eric is looks. "Of course, sir" He promptly hands over a Pokeball and Eric rushes over to the two Pokemon. He sit's down and when Aipom spots him it's waddles over sitting in front of him, mimicking his posture. "Ha, you sure are funny. Whadda you say to becoming partners?" He places the pokeball in front of him. The Aipom looks at it and then jumps up. It walks up to the ball and presses it grinning. Then three wiggles and a click later Eric Jumps up in the Laughing and hugging the ball. He let's Aipom out. "We're partners now!!!!" Aipom jumps up on his shoulder and points towards Zap. "He's already part of our team." Aipom grins and let's out a little chuckle. "Hey, you're copying me again!" Eric let;s out a laugh. Alphonse walks over to the new trio. "Come now sir, your parents are waiting."
A small car journey back and Eric bursts into his parents room. "Hey, Dad check it out i made a new friend!" His Dad looks over to him and raises an eyebrow. "Oh, Really now? Who's this new friend?" Eric tilts his head and Aipom sticks his out from behind him and waves."It's an Aipom! That's a good pokemon there! at this rate you'd be able to battle a gym." Eric rushes over to his dad "A gym? Isn't that what everyone talks about. Where powerful trainers gather and battle with the leader of the town. That's sounds awesome!!!! You think i could do it? Battle them all?" His dad chuckles "I don't see why not? Why don't you go to the closest town and start off there. You might meet new people and pokemon. But before you go take this." His dad walks over to his suitcase and opens it taking out a belt with a small pouch on it and six ball shaped holders on it. "This used to be mine and i always keep it with me, but since you're gonna be travelling i guess it'd be better off with you." he hands Eric the belt and Eric wraps it around his waist and fastens it. "This is awesome!" His dad chuckles once again. "Now go on. Ask Al to give you a lift to Jubilife and see if you can't make it back home from there." Eric grins and rushes out of the room and downstairs to where Al is. Aipom riding on his shoulders and Zap slowly following. Eric rushes back and scoops Zap up.
The car pulls up outside Jubilife's Pokemon center. "Now sir, i hope you good luck on your journey." Al leans back and gives Eric a thumbs up. Eric then hops out the car and grins whilst the car pulls away. "I guess we're staying here for the rest of the night."

Last edited by CaptainCat on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:23 pm

When the morning broke Eric woke up stretching letting out a yawn. "Man that was a good night sleep." He picks his belt up from the side and walks down stairs stretching and yawning once again. Man sleeping in a Pokemon centre isn't as bad as you'd think. He walks over to the desk. "Excuse me nurse do you know where the closest cafe is?" She pulls a map out of a stand next to him and hands it to him. "I'd recommend the one down the street." She gives him a warm smile causing Eric to blush slightly. "Thanks" He takes the map and rushes outside Only to spot three trainers battling it out. Two on one seems a bit unfair? I guess the other guy is just that much stronger. Eric walks over and shouts out to the three trainers "Hey, are you guys battling. Can i watch?"
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm

"Damn I should have checked inside the center not just outside. I'll get yelled at for this but at least there's no way out for you. Seviper, let's go." The man turned around and left with the Seviper still practically unharmed.

Damon looked at the others. "What waa that? Why are we stuck?"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Shana shrugged "I don't know but I have a very bad feeling about this" She recalled her Heracross before turning to look at the nearest exit
"Oh.... That's what he meant"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:01 am

(I'm just going to post and go from there)
Hiroto waking up noticing the place is almost empty sighing rubbing his eyes he walks towards nurse joy "Nurse joy are my pokemon ready?" she smiles at him "Yes they are all ready to go please be safe okay?" he nods as he grabs the 2 pokeballs and releases both of them as he walks out.

Noticing 3 other people outside "Hey!!! what's going on?" he yells out to them.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 am

Shana sighed as ANOTHER person joined the fray
"Seriously?" She thought
"Long Story short. I think we're in trouble" she stared around the desolate Jubilife

She mumbled about Team Galactic being idiots and not checking a a Poke Center.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:47 am

Ameria wakes up where she has been snuggling her Chikorita. She hadn't realized it, but she had fallen asleep cuddling Nala. Ameria looked around, but nobody was still here. Feeling more confident with nobody around Ameria decided to head to the Professor's lab. She wasn't sure if there was anything she'd forgotten to get from him. Holding Nala, she began to walk.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:47 pm

(marth has very good eyesight)

The exit out of the city was covered with about a dozen people in the same uniform. Through the streets, other people dressed in a similar fashion were patrolling the streets.

"Maybe we should follow the guy from earlier? I don't think it's too safe out in the streets..." Damon suggests to them. He looks at Spark, afraid that he was so close to losing him. He looked up at the girl with the Heracross. "Thank you for earlier."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 pm

(Sorry I went from the nearest exit)

Shana grinned "No Problem, anything for a fellow PokeDex Holder from Professor. Rowan" she paused
"I wonder if anyone else is trapped, or if its just us, and Nurse Joy"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Eric stands there looking confused. "Erm.. what's going on?" He looks and notices the lack of other people. "Do you two know why no else is here?" He chuckles sheepishly "Ha... i haven't really noticed until now."
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Damon sees the the people in uniform pointing at them. Some of them started running towards him.

"I don't know! But Run! There's too many!" Damon said running the same direction the earlier guy had run towards. He hearded for the big building near the northwest, the Jubilife TV station. "Don't get caught!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Nodding, Shana began following the other Kid to the Jubilife TV Station.
"Well.... I feel like a bad person because those confused guys just showed up and have no idea whats going on"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Eric looks about for the nearest escape route. He starts to panic not being able to see anything.... when Aipom turns his head towards a nearby alley which Zap is pulling his leg towards. Eric runs down into the alley and crouches behind a nearby box. He sees some of the people with the strange uniforms run past. Who are they? They don't look like good news so i guess i'd better steer clear. Eric heads further down the alley, making sure to stay out of sight.
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Hiroto hearing the words run quickly turns around running to another alleyway "Come on you two don't fall behind" he quickly turns another corner "he looks through the alley to see some of the weird guys in uniforms run the other way
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Damon looked behind to see just the one person who saved him behind him.

"Anyways, what's your name?" Damon asked her. He stopped running. The people seemed to have stopped chasing them for a moment.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:44 am

"Huh?" Shana said confused "Oh! I'm Shana!" she said before taking out her Pokedex
"I'm one of the Pokedex Holders from Professor Rowan, and that other guy to-" her face whitened a bit before she chuckled nervously
"Speaking of that other guy- I think I need to return his pokedex to him"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Damon reaches for his pokedex then pulls his hand away. "Well I'm Damon."

A shadow looms over them at the end of the alley.

"Prepare for trouble kids!" The person said. He sent out a Skrelp. "You kids have no chance."

"Come on Elekid, time to repay the favor." Damon gets up ready for battle.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:59 am

"And make it double!" another figure appeared from the end of the alley
"Surrender your Pokemon!" he said and threw out his Stunky
"Piplup!" Shana shouted throwing out her Pokeball.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:16 am

Hiroto ran further down the alley noticing the two from earlier with two other guys getting ready to battle "I'm tired of running away!" he runs to the other two and pushes one of the guys out of the way standing next to Shana and Damon "Let me help you two out"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 pm

"Spark, use thundershock in Skrelp!" Damon commanded.
"Counter it with water pulse!" The thundershock dissipated along with the water pulse.
"Stunky, shadow ball! Get that Elekid now."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:18 am

"Piplup, Use Pound!" Shana commanded and the Blue Penguin jumped up and hit the Stunky with its foot causing the Stunky to slightly miss its target

"Skrelp! Water Pulse!" The grunt shouted and piplup was hit by the stream of water causing it to fly back and land near Shana, dazed by the attack.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:25 am

"You two attack the Skrelp use tackles!" the two Eevee's dashes towards the Skrelp and the both tackle it at the sametime" Hiroto smiles how about we blind Skrelp vision a bit you both use sand attack! they hurl sand it Skrelp's eyes lowering its accuracy
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

"Spark use swift on skrelp! Don't let up the assault!"

"Stunky use smokescreen! We got to get out of here. There are too many." The smokescreen covers the field disrupting everyone's vision.

"There's too much smoke," Damon coughs out.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:15 am

"Piplup" she coughed "Return, and Heracross come on out!" She yelled reclaiming her Pokemon and sending out Heracross
"Rock Blast!" She commanded and The Bug Pokemon sent out minature boulders hurling through the smoke. Hitting the Grunts and knocking them out as they were trying to get away. She figured if the alley had enough room to have 4 Pokemon, and three humans that the alley was big enough to contain the blast.
"Come on! Lets get outta here"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Running out of the smoke Hiroto falls to the ground "I guess where good that was a close one though" he starts coughing as an after effect from the smoke "I thought we where going to choke to death in that smoke..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top