free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:42 pm

Damon returned Spark to his pokeball and kept coughing as he ran towards Jubilife TV Tower. "Gotta get out of this city or hide somewhere at least. Who are these guys?"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Shana coughed as she returned her Pokemon and followed Damon as he ran through Jubilife Tower
"Well... My father said he was investigating some people, called Team Galactic, and they match the descriptions."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

"Team Galactic? You mean from the TV special where the champion lost to the bad guy? No... Wait, you mean that was real? I thought it was just for ratings. Wait where's the other person."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 pm

"Darn it" Shana said as she turned around to look where they were previously.
"He fell on the ground, we have to go back for him, or those grunts will find him"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Damon turned around and ran back into the smoke that was beginning to reel in a lot od attention. "Grab the Eevees, I got him.

Damon put one of the guy's arm around him and started to drag him out of the smoke.

"Hey wake up."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 am

Waking up he looks around and notices the other guy reaching for his pokeballs he returns one of the eevees then gets the other one "Alright that should do it" as him and Damon escape the smoke
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:56 am

"So... Any Bright Ideas on where we ahluld go?" Shana said as they sprinted through Jubilife tower.

"Where on earth could we go, that they won't find us"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 pm

"There, the TV tower." Damon drags the Hiroto inside and sits him down on a chair near the entrance. "Everyone okay?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 am

"For now" Hiroto looks around "So what are we going to do cause we can't just stay here where going to have to leave at some point."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFzGUX-RpK8

Three members come out from the shadows.
"Here I thought we wouldn't get any fun. You guys owe me money." Snickered a guy.

"I thought the other guy was kidding, He said kids would come even though they wouldn't know where they are going." Came a more feminine voice with authority.

"Just take care of them, Petrel won't be happy if they reach him." Came a huskier voice. They sent out a houndoor, sandshrew and koffing respectively.

"Another battle..." signed Damon He sent out Evergreen. "I'll take the sandshrew."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:01 pm

"I suppose I'll take the Houndour" Shana said throwing out her Heracross
"Crosss!" it said as it hyped itself up for battle
"Lets Go! Rock Blast!" Shana commanded
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6ajlfDyLE

(PC crashed FKKFKFKFKFKFKFFKKF )

"Evergreen start this off with Quick Attack!" Damon commanded.

"Sandshrew used sand attack. Then follow it up with a scratch!" The sand attack stopped Evergreen's movements. Evergreen took the full blunt of the attack. "Scratch, one more time!"

"Evergreen use pound to your right!" Both pokemon exchanged a blow. Evergreen finally got rid of the sand in its eyes and was able to see. "Alright, we're back in business!"

"Sandshrew use sand attack, don't let it see you anymore." Sandshrew sent a mini sandstorm towards Evergreen but luckily, Evergreen had already closed its eyes. Damon couldn't see Evergreen anymore either. Damon unintentionally closed his eyes. He felt everything else but the battle disappear from his mind. He felt everything around him. "Sandshrew use poison sting1"

Both Damon and Evergreen moved their head slightly causing poison sting to miss. Damon opened his eyes and pointed towards the left.

"Quick attack!" Evergreen burst through without opening its eyes and smashed into Sandshrew sending it flying. It got up slowly. "Alright this is going great, how about you guys?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:26 am

Pulling out his two pokeballs "Let's do this Eevees go" he releases the two of them.

"Eevees Use tackle"
The Eevees began to charge towards the Koffing

"Koffing! Respond with smokescreen!"
A cloud of smoke appears blocking the Eevee's dash making them miss and run right throuh

"Now Koffing tackle them and then use Poison Gas!"
The Koffing dashes and hits one of the Eevees then uses Poison Gas

"Get out there you two!"
they both jump out of the gas

"Heh Perfect Koffing Tackle the other one!"
Koffing rushes towards the Eevee and hits it while its jumping

Looking back towards one of the goons "you'll pay for that!"
(Bullshit time but I actually choose when I can evolve them with this evolution type)

As I say that a white light appears the Eevee that got hit and it starts to evolve

"What's this that Eevee evolving now!"

Eevee Evolves to ESPEON.

(To be Continued)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 pm

"Woah, awesome." Damon said.

"You let your guard down! It's over for you! Sandshrew Poison Sting!" Yelled out the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW7QU72Eo2s

Damon smiled. "I would never let it down! Quick attack around it Evergreen."

Evergreen moved around the poison sting and smashed into the Sandshrew. "Finish it off with Absorb Evergreen!"

Evergreen absorbed the last of Sandshrew hp and it fainted. Sandshrew was returned to its trainer. She looked down.

"Damn you, we'll show you..." She said.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:36 am

Ameria was on her way to town when she came across some oddly dressed people. She tried to avoid them, but they started purposely coming towards her. Ameria wasn't sure why they were at the lake, or what they wanted with her but she started to one. One of them sent out a Crobat, which attacked her and smashed her head really hard. Ameria fell into unconsciousness, and the last thing she remembered was the feeling of being lifted.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:26 pm

"Espeon End this battle! Use confusion" Hiroto yells out
As Espeon eyes turn red as it stares at Koffing using confusion.

Sending the Koffing back it appeared fainted right next to the goon "Damnit that brats Eevee evolved during a fight I didn't expect that to happen" he starts to run out "You" he points at the one still fighting the heracross " keep fighting i'll go get the others!" he begins to run away

(You kind of forced my hand death you wanted me to post so that's what I did)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 pm

As Heracross threw the incoming boulders towards the approaching Houndour, the dog swiftly dodged one of them but was hit by the other rock. Gritting his teeth, the grunt shouted
"Finish this Houndour! Use Ember!" the fireball hit the bug type head-on. Much to Shana's dismay Heracross's Body began to burn. To which the Bug-type pokemon roared in rage and dashed head on
"Heracross! Arm Thrust!" Shana called out as Heracross charged the
"Houndour! Dodge it!" and the fire-type jumped up as the Heracross neared it. Shana's Heracross jumped as well and managed to hit the Enemy's Houndour in the stomach with its claw twice causing it's eyes to widen in pain as it hurled towards the ground, fainted.

Shana's eyes widened "That attack did so much more then I expected, could it have just been a lucky hit?" she shook her head "No otherwise Houndour might have still been alive. My Heracross must have the Guts ability that raised its power when it was burned by Houndour's Ember![/i]
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:05 pm

(me take control of all of you, cuz this is taking too long :O u fkers r slow xD )

"Let's go to the top, it seems Team Galactic is trying to do something and maybe there's not as many here. Together we can do something only the Pokedex Holders can do." Damon said running up the stairs. Shana and Hiroto nodded and followed him up. Damon was wrong. There were more team rocket members here. Defeated... Mostly injured.

"What happened?" Damon looked in awe. He kept running until he reached the top. He saw a girl that looked familiar. She was at the lake receiving her pokemon too. She had sharp looking eyes and focusing on something else.

"I can't believe some random beat a high level grunt, amazing." She said. She looked over at the three coming up the stairs. "Sure enough, he said you would come. Maybe since he defeated everyone else downstairs. What a guy."

Name: Ayala
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/437e4b74f9e488ecf9e486f339c0e999/http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Starter: Totodile
Backstory: The daughter of an original team rocket member. She wanted to bring back fame to the team rocket her father once knew. Since Team Rocket had arrived at Sinnoh, she had become ready for a new role. She had already become a mid level grunt. She has another pokemon that is much stronger than her starter.

"Well I would say it's my turn to fight you, but that's a no no for now. Are you ready for the show to begin?" She pointed at a TV screen. The guy Damon first met was waiting at a door next to the screen at attention. Next to him was a member of Team Galactic with a black shirt, a G on her shoulder and an R on her chest. She was on the ground, her wheezing on the floor as well. The TV lighted up. It was a man in a suit with a hat. His face could not be seen since he was looking down.

"Welcome Sinnoh Region! I am here to announce the return of the mighty Team Rocket! I am here Boss Giovonni!" The man snickered slowly. Then his voice changed. "Just kidding! I am Team Rocket Admin Petrel!"

His did a spin and his appearance and stature fully changed. He had purple hair and a grin that read: I'm Evil. He wore a black uniform and had his hands in his pocket.

"Team Rocket is back! And now we are a part of Team Galactic. We are under the man, who doesn't want his name to be known, but I'll tell you anyways! His name is Cyrus! You do well to remember it. If you thought they were bad before, not you can't even imagine us!!!" Petrel wheeze laughed. "This is the announcement of our comeback. We even have new uniforms!"

Petrel pointed behind him. It was the Team Galactic uniform with an R on the chest and a G on the belt. The screen cut out. Petrel walked out of the booth.

"Longer than I thought..." He said rubbing the back of his head. He looked at the member before him and his high level grunt on the grunt. "Who are you? How did you do this?"

"My name is Koga! Of Kanto! I am one of the original Admins of Team Rocket. I heard Team Rocket was under new leadership, a man as strong as Giovonni. I abandoned everything in order to bring Team Rocket back to its glory days. I was here to warn you of these!"

Koga pointed at the three pokedex holders along with the Rocket Pokedex Holder.

"These ones are dangerous!" Petrel nodded remember his own troubles with pokedex holders.

"It'd be wise to get rid of them but... We gotta go. The gym leaders are here right guards?" Petrel said into a microphone. There was a yell.

"Gym Leaders Roark and Byron are here sir. We can't hold them!" Petrel nodded and told them to fall back.

"Let's go. Today has been a good day so far." The room went black then the light came back on. They were all gone.

Damon looked at the other two. "What's going on?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

*covering his eyes* "I'm guessing the lights came back on" he blinks a bit before uncovering his eyes to see the gym leaders of the area
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:47 am

Shana blinked as the exchange happened
"Wha-What Did just happen."

As she looked at the two gyn leaders her head tilted curiously.
"Oh! I've heard about you" she said as she looked towards the younger one
"Your Roark right? The Oreburgh City Gym leader"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:09 pm

"Damn, father it looks like we were too late," said the one with a helmet on his head. He looked at his father.

"You took too long with those Team Galactic." He snorted.

"I took the same amount of time you did, father." Roark looked at thre three in the room. :There was too much to climb and they were gone instantly. "Hello there. Yes I am the Oreburgh City Gym Leader, I was told there were some intruders, to think they were just kids though."

He laughed. "This is my father, Byron, of the Canalave Gym. Well at least we drove them away from here. We were alerted immediately. Well you kids go on your way be careful."

Damon walked to the pokemon center then to the entrance of Route 203. Damon looked up the sky. It was blue. So much had happened this morning and he didn't even know how to process it. Team Galactic, a strong force to be reckoned with. But on his quest to be as strong as the champion, he will have to be stronger than them. He let both Evergreen and Spark out of their pokeballs.

"Let's go, guys." Damon started walking with them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Leaving the building hiroto goes to the pokemon center once more "Hmm Its time I get moving if i'm going to make it in time" He walks to the store to buy some pokeballs "Let's go onward to the next area" he walks towards route 203

Last edited by Genji on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Shana hummed as she went to route 203. Where Team Galactic would be, her Dad would probably be nearby.
"Oreburgh's up ahead of this route... So i'll probably just go on with you then." She called out to Damon before running and walking along side him
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Damon nodded. "Sure okay, what was your name? I forgot it."

Damons X transceiver rang. It was his mother. Damon sighed and picked up.
"Where are you? Were you in jubilife?! Were you hurt." His mother was frantic.
Damon knew ge had to hang up soon. "Route 203,no,no" he half lied. "Bye mom, talk to you later!"

Damon hung up before she got another word in.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Shana giggled
"What? Are you afraid of your momma?" She said laughing as they walked through the route
"By the way. Shana's my name" she said before looking around
"I heard some rare pokemon live here? Not going to get some?" she asked Damon
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next