free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon - Sinnoh RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 am

Damon only paid half attention, looking at his pokemon every few seconds. "Alright Sara. I'm not scared of my mom. And not really. I'm not looking for pokemon. They'll come to me if they're meant to be mine. There will be a bond between us if it's suppose to be mine."

Damon looked forward. I heard there's some sort of tunnel soon. We're suppose to go through it for Oreburgh City. I wonder how strong this Roark guy is. He beat a bunch of those guys. We could barely handle a few..."

Damon made a fist. He knew he had to get stronger.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:58 am

She sweatdropped
"Its Shana!... They don't even sound alike!" She said before sighing.

She groaned and realized something
"Damn it! I forgot to give tbat guy back his Pokedex..Again!"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

"Next time. Just don't forget, Sara." He sees someone off in the distance. It's Tsukune. Damon groans.

"Hey look it's little Damon, and some other grill from Sandgem if i recall. I heard Team Galactic took over Jubilife City. I was coming to see if I could catch a glimpse of them. I was at Oreburgh City Gym to claim the badge but the gym leader was out for that very reason." Tsukune shook his head. "So little Damon, gotten any stronger? Probably not, next time, we'll see. For now, I thought I'd come back for Oreburgh City gym later. I can get it any time I want."

Tsukune looked at Shana. "So what are you doing with him?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Hiroto finishes his training sighing "Man that was intense but we manage to level you all up some" he goes back on the route and heads down noticing Damon, Shana and someone else "Hmm whose that?" he goes in closer
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:37 am

Shana looked at the other boy
"Does it matter if i'm with him?" She said, boredom in her voice

She began to walk past him saying
"C'mon Damon, Oreburgh isn't that far from here."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Ameria wakes up in a some kind of vehicle. She is tied up, gagged and blindfolded. She can't hear any voices either. Ameria's heart began to race, what are they going to do to her, what are they going to do to her new Chikorita? After what seemed like an eternity, the vehicle finally stopped. Two pairs of arms grab Ameria and drag her along. Ameria is trying to fight them, but she has no chance against two full grown adults. Finally she is sat in a chair and her blindfold and gag are removed. Ameria sits there, looking at the same two people who had attcked her. Ameria says nothing, and they leave the room. Someone new comes in. "My name is Charon. You will be a DELIGHTFUL subject for a test I am conducting. Apologies if you pass away during this, but it will be for SCIENCE as well as the greater good of Team Galactic." He latches her into the seat before stepping to a console behind her. Ameria strains to look around to see what he is doing, but she is unable to see. Charon flips a switch and the three Guardians of the Lakes come up from the floor in large containers. "These are the three Lake Guardians. Uxie, the Guardian of Knowledge. Mesprit, the Guardian of Emotion. Azelf, the Guardian of Willpower. Using the powers of these three Lake Guardians, I intend to rewrite your personality." Ameria's fear turned to dread, and she began to scream. Charon just cackles "Yes, scream girly that makes this all the more fun. After this is over you'll be a loyal member of Team Galactic or dead." He flips the switch and Ameria blacks out.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:55 am

Tsukune shrugs. "The weak always gather around each other."

Tsukune walks towards Jubilife City. Damon turns around.
"Tsukune. I swear, I'll beat you!" Damon yells at him.

Tsukune waves him off. "We'll see, little Damon."

Damon starts walking towards Oreburgh City. This was going to be his first step. They were at the Oreburgh Gate.

"Are you ready Shana?" Damon asks her.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:42 pm

"Hey!" Shana smiled
"You got my name right this time!" she rolled her eyes
"It only took an asshole... But yeah I'm good let's go" she said walking ahead.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:13 am

Damon and Shana walk into the cave and Damon sees a huge rock crashed into the another rock on the ground.

"What a coincidence." Damon said to Shana. He walks over to the rocks and sees bones embedded into the rock. Damon pulls one out and sees another one. "Looks like fossils. There's two so I'll take this one."

(i am forcing one unto you xD)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:46 pm

"Oh! Umm... I'll pick this one!" Shana said picking up one of the rocks that looked like a sail

"I heard that Oreburgh City has a machine that can turn fossils into real Pokemon!" she happily said before pointing to the light at the end of the tunnel

"Hey I think thats the exit!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:16 am

"A machine that revives fossils? That's awesome!" Damon said exiting the small tunnel. He looked up at the sky. There was a chopper heading into Oreburgh. "But first, I have something I got to do!"

Damon began running the same way the chopper was heading. He eventually arrived at the same place, the Oreburgh Gym. Roark stepped out of the chopper to see Damon in front of him.

"I challenge you to a battle!" Damon told Roark. He reached for his pokeballs.

"Hmm, normally I would decline after everything that's happened but for you to be able to handle Team Galactic, I guess I will accept. Let's head inside." Roark pointed towards the gym and lead the way.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:44 am

(Fuck it You kno what? Fuck this shit I'm not going for the Gym Badges. The Battles will end up being too long, i'll like go for Contests)

Shana shrugged, boys will be boys after all. Personally she had no interest in fighting gym battles but.... Contests sounded cool. Firstly though, she would go and watch Damon's Match.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Damon notices Shana coming after him. All three of them walk into the gym with Damon and Roark standing at the arena across from each other. Damon sent out Evergreen while Roark sent out Geodude.

"Go Evergreen Quick Attack!" Evergreen sprinted towards Geodude.

"Rock Polish and dodge it!" Geodude moved quickly out of the way with Evergreen stopping right next to it.

"Pound!" Evergreen hit Geodude back but it didn't affect it way too much.

"Rollout!" Roark commanded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djn9ErGKcPg

Evergreen got sent back a bit.

"Follow up with rock throw!" Geodude kept the attack on Evergreen. Evergreen got thrown back.

"Alright, Evergreen. It's time to show off our new move. Quick Attack!" Evergreen rushed quickly towards Geodude.

"Meet it with Rollout!" Both pokemon crashed against each other. Evergreen takes a lot of damage that but holds Geodude against it.

"Okay, Mega Drain!" Evergreen lets out a huge light of red hitting against Geodude. Geodude fell down and fainted.

"I didn't expect that, Geodude return. Let's go Cranidos!" Roark sent out his new pokemon. "Cranidos use focus energy!"

"Evergreen use Mega Drain again!" Evergreen aimed another mega drain at Cranidos. Cranidos immediately moved out of the way and headed towards Evergreen. "Evergreen move out of the way!!!"

"Headbutt Cranidos!!!" Evergreen unable to move fast enough, flew towards the wall and smashed against the wall. Evergreen falls down to the ground fainted. Damon returns Evergreen and sends out Spark. "Alright Spark, let's do this! Thundershock!"

"Cranidos Zen Headbutt!!!" Roark commanded. Cranidos rammed through the Thundershock taking some damage and crashing into Elekid. Elekid falls back a bit.

"Elekid, Low Kick!" Elekid tried to do a Low Kick but was unable to balance itself correctly and missed Cranidos a bit.

"Haha, so close. Cranidos, Take Down!" Cranidos tackles down Elekid.

"Elekid Thundershock! Give it all you've got!" A huge bolt of thunder shocked through the gym. Cranidos flew back a bit. "Elekid, Quick Attack now!"

"Zen Headbutt Cranidos!" Both pokemon's attacks met. Both of them didn't move for a while but then Elekid fell down and fainted. "That was a good battle. You were really strong Damon."

Damon looked at Elekid. He nodded and returned his pokemon.

"You were close, you just need to get stronger. It was a good battle. I'll accept your challenge any time." Roark told him. Damon thanked him for the battle and headed for the exit. He was going to go to the pokemon center but he couldn't believe he had lost the battle.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:08 pm

"Damon!" She said running with him as he carried his pokeballs to the Pokemon Centre.
"Are you okay?" She said looking at him
"You did really well! I'm sure you'll win next time" she tried attempting to comfort him

"Besides... There are still those fossils maybe adding them to your team will help"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Damon looked up at Shana. He handed his pokeballs to Nurse Joy.
"It's okay Sara. I'll win next time. Roark was a strong guy." Damon said. Nurse Joy was handing his pokeballs back and looked over at Damon.

"Roark got really strong from training in the Oreburgh Mines. Maybe you can train there." Nurse Joy told him. Damon grabbed his balls and thanked Nurse Joy.

"Gonna head there, it's training time!"

(Time skip? Cat still running? )

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Entering the city Hiroto sighs "I guess I should go to nurse joy first" he walks towards the poke center as he does a guy in a hood walks by him the man looking at Hiroto from behind "You there boy" Hiroto turns around "Who is there" watching the man in the hood "What do you want?"

The man smiles "I sense an interesting power in you" he walks towards Hiroto "Take this its a poke-egg I want you to watch over it then when it hatches I want you to find me" the man walks away as Hiroto takes the egg "What was that about.." he shrugs and walks away holding the egg
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

(TWO DAY SKIP, I wonder if cat is still running)

Damon had entered the Oreburgh Mine. He had trained the rest of that first day and the second day with wild pokemon and the occasional miner. By the morning of the third day, he and his pokemon were covered in scratches and dirt. They were sleeping on the ground. One of the miners came over to him.

"You can't be here everyday man. You gotta go get some sun eventually." The miner said shaking him. Damon shook dirt out of his hair and got up. He returned his pokemon, thanked the miners and went off to the pokemon center. He knew he needed a shower and a good meal. Definitely a change of clothes. He knew Roark was in it for this time. Evergreen and Spark were a lot stronger this time around.

Damon wondered what happened to Shana or Sara or whatever her name was. Damon found it hard to remember.

(at least it's not mimi for minami xD )

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Shana sneezed
"I wonder whose talking about me...." she thought as she trained in route 207 with her Pokemon.

Shana had walked throughout the city the past two days and found that it would take a fee to revive fossil Pokemon. To which, after finding out the cost decided to hold off on paying, or atleast until Damon did it first. That way she wouldn't be the only one spending their money.

She thought about training in the mine like Damon had but her clothes would end up even more dirty then usual. The Teen would rather have trained in route 207, Shana had managed to capture a cute horse she found eating grass.

As her pokemon grew tired, Shana went back to the Pokemon Center where she spotted Damon inside.
"Oh, hey Damon" she said walking up to him.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Damon had just gotten his pokemon back and had taken a shower and a change of clothes when Shana had come over.

"Hey there. How you been?" Damon greeted. "I'm about to go back to the gym for another challenge, I feel like I've got it in the bag this time."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Shana laughed “Oh really do you?”
“You sure you’re not going to lose, then train for the next few days again?” as she handed her Pokémon to Nurse Joy, she snapped her fingers and turned back to him
“Oh! That’s right I found the place that revives fossils into pokemon, but it does cost some money… still up for it? And you can go to the gym, I’ll be there in abit.”
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:05 am

Damon runs toward the gym. He only has one thing on his mind. He bursts into the gym.

"Roark, I challenge you!" Damon yelled loudly entering the arena.

"Back already?" Roark said coming out of the corner. He was in his usual clothes. "How much stronger did you get Damon?"

Roark sent out his Geodude. Damon sent out Evergreen.

"Battle begin!" Roark yelled out. "Rollout!"

"Evergreen, agility!" Evergreen sped up and moved around the Geodude. "Pound!"

Evergreen hit Geodude. It pushed Geodude back a bit. It had a lot more effect than the last time. Damon snickered.

"Geodude, rock throw!" Geodude threw rocks at Evergreen. Evergreen jumped from rock to rock and jumped down in front of Geodude.

'Mega Drain, Evergreen!" Evergreen did massive damage on Geodude causing it to faint. Roark was impressed.

"Interesting, you grew a lot in two days it seems. Well, I still got Cranidos! Go, my partner!" Roark sent out Cranidos.

"Evergreen come back! I know you can still battle, but I have a feeling Spark wants this one." Damon returned Evergreen and sent out Spark. "Alright Spark, let's do this!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Hiroto walking into the gym notices Damon fighting "Hmm he's fighting Roark now?" Hiroto smiles and sits by the corner "I guess this will be my chance to watch how they both fight"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:13 pm

"Go Damon!" Shana said holding piplup cheering for him as he beat the Geodude
"Wow.. Damons grown stronger these past few days..." she said looking toward the boy who often forgot her name.

She brieftly wondered if Evergreen was going to evolve, soon she guessed.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:52 am

"Spark start off with a low kick!" Spark tried to hit Cranidos but Cranidos jumped towards the left. 

"Headbutt Cranidos!" Cranidos attack connected causing Sparkto fall back. "Now hit it with a Zen Headbutt! Give it all you've got Cranidos!"

Damon smirked. "Spark it's time to show off our training! Thunderpunch!!!" 

Spark whirled his arm quickly and met the Zen Headbutt. Both moves clashed. Both pokemon slid backwards. 

"Go Spark! Another thunderpunch!" Cranidos had not fully recovered yet and took a bit of damage. 

"Cranidos, Focus Energy. Let's go! Headbutt." Spark took the hit head on. "Come on, Damon. You must have something else hidden right?"

"Well let's just say I'm glad the miners taught me a thing or two." Damon replied. "Spark, Thunderpunch!" 

"Same thing again, I see. Zen Headbutt Full power!" Cranidos rushed to meet Spark's punch again. Spark began to slide backwards.

"Well it's over now Roark! Ice Punch!" Spark's free arm began to freeze up. Spark replaced the Thunderpunch with the Ice Punch causing a full impact hit and causing Cranidos to fly backwards. Cranidos had fainted. "Yeaaah! You did it Spark!!! Woot!"

Roark returned his pokemon and nodded his head. 

"You got a lot stronger Damon, I am glad to present you with this Coal Badge." Roark said handing Damon the badge. "It was a great battle. Good luck on the rest."

Damon did a small dance along with Spark then looked over at Shana.

"Look Sara! I got the badge! I won against a gym leader!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Ameria wakes up in a cell. Looking around all she can see is three metal plated walls and bars on the fourth side. Ameria notices that there's someone else in the cage with her, and after a second realizes that it's her mother. "Mom, what are you doing here?" she asks. Her mother, looking up with eyes red from crying, tells her daughter in a strained voice, "They took me when I went out to look for you. How will we ever get out of here? They took all my Pokemon." The mom moves closer and hugs her daughter, "Don't worry honey I'll keep you safe." Ameria was very confused and wasn't sure what to say. A short time later Charon walk up to the cell. He looks at Ameria, "So, young one. I have prepared a test for you." He motions to a Team Galactic Grunt who opens the cell. Looking at the grunt Charon says "Take them to the pit, then gag and bind the mother." The Grunt takes the screaming mother off. Charon looks at Ameria and tells her "Come along. I have a present for you." Taking her to a room filled with Pokeballs he hands one to her. "Inside, there is a Pokemon called Zangoose. I want you to prove your loyalty to Team Galactic and Master Cyrus. I'll explain more after you enter the pit." Then he leads her to a door, opens it and pushes her inside. Ameria falls down into the pit and sees her mother lying there, tied and gagged. She hears Charon's voice coming from somewhere. "Now, you shall prove your loyalty to Master Cyrus by killing your mother. However, you can't just kill her, you need to make sure she suffers. If you can do this, we will begin your training to become one of Team Galactic." Ameria stands there frozen for a time, her mother grunting and moving around, eyes pleading to Ameria to free her. Finally Ameria looks at the Pokeball and sends out the Zangoose. It looks at her and awaits orders. "Sorry mother, but it is my greatest wish to be of service to Master Cyrus. Zangoose, use scratch to blind her." The Zangoose walks over to Ameria's mother who has begun thrashing and trying to scream through the gag. The woman begins to crawl away, but there is nowhere to go. The Zangoose grabs her and scratches her eyes, blinding her. Muffled screams can be heard. Ameria turns to look at the two of them. "Ok Zangoose, now I need you slowly begin dragging your nails along her. Then, when that's finished, shove your claws as deep inside of her asshole as and pussy as possible. We need to ruin her inside and out." The Zangoose began to follow his orders, and Ameria's mother just thrashed and screamed, tears flowing down her face. "Don't worry mother, this is all for master Cyrus," Ameria tells her, smiling.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top