View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto Roleplay

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:51 pm

The Rules
Each Character has 3 categories they can specialize in
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
To make the roleplay realistic do try to think of what your clan uses a lot during the original show. Each character can starts off as a 1st or 2nd year genin (Unless you want to create a Jonin for a team.)

1st year genin can get up to 6 points to put into 2nd year can get 7 points. You can only get 1 ultimate jutsu for now i'll tell people when they can possibly learn a new one do also describe how it works.

Timezone/Plot:
This takes place in an alt dimension from the Naruto series. In this dimension currently The Leaf Village is in war With The Village hidden in the mist. Ninjas have been tasked with defending and attacking and retrieving Intel. The Hokage has put an rule that Genin should stay with their leaders before going out of the village and they do have a chance to go on an Intel mission but never go out into combat.

~The Hokage~

Hokage: Asurobu
Looks: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lrDP0sxDGYY/VCng4499ldI/AAAAAAAAALc/DtOAcp19ocY/w800-h800/14%2B-%2B1
Clan: Senju
Ninjutsu: ?
Taijustsu: ?
Genjustu: ?
Utlimate Jutsu:

Wind Style Great Hurricane Wall (Putting a giant hurricane around his enemy this can his a single target but can pull targets that are 5 ft away from the hurricane location together)

Fire Style Hell Fire Barrage (This is a Taijutsu that is also a mix of ninjutsu  channeling chakra to his feet he can ignite them on fire *Not doing harm to him of course* And he attacks the enemy in a swift combo using taijutsu and the fire as a mix)

Earth style Mountain formation
Putting chakra into the palm of his hand he slams his hands down as the terrain becomes a rocky mountain where he controls the earth all around the new terrain.

Lightning Style: Thunder Fang
Chakra flowing through his feet and palms he increases his speed 20x more then his normal speed. he unleashes wave of attacks and ending his wave of attacks with a kick that sounds like lightning shackling in a distant as a lightning dragon descends and swallows his enemy whole.

Backstory: Asurobu was given the title hokage at the age 27 he was one of the best ninjas around before the past hokage died in an ambush by  the village hidden in the mist, he has been watching over the Village for a few years now and is still learning about being the hokage.

(All Jonins will be randomly created as we get a group of 3 That way I can tell who wants to actually be apart of this.)

Name: Amila Uchiha
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/5/5d/Naruto_OC_-_Juri_Uchiha_in_Action.png/revision/latest?cb=20150218225800
1st year Genin
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijustu: 3
Genjustu: 1
Ultimate Jutsu: Flaming Rotation. (The Hyuga rotation ability but with Uchiha blood mixed to make it on fire.)

Backstory: Amila has two bloodlines in her her Father being Uchiha which is why she bares the name but her Mother being from the Hyuga clan she however can not user her Sharingan or Byakugan just yet she enters the rank genin under Team 8.

Intro Post: Amila was the first of her team to arrive to the assigned meeting are by their Jonin leader this was the first year however the academy sent a message to the genins instead of telling them in their class. She looks around sighing "why did our Jonin pick a dump place like this I mean their are way better spots to meet at this then this old building"

Last edited by Genji on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Roleplay

Post by Feartheghost on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Name: Miranda Hyuga
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/43/e8/f5/43e8f5fecd7be818093b306fd9741f12.jpg
1st year Genin
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijustu: 1
Genjustu: 2
Ultimate Jutsu: Sixty Four Palms Rotation

Backstory: Miranda is the heiress to the Hyuga Clan. She has been trained in Gentle Fist since a young age, and is fairly arrogant. Doted on by her parents Miranda has a very... egotistical personality.

Intro Post: Miranda strolls along towards where Team 8 will be meeting. Even if she was late they would wait for her anyway. Everyone always waited for her. Besides, she'd had a good reason for being late. Miranda had been troubled about what outfit she should choose after all.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Uzumaki Kenshin
Looks: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5Bc2U_kzBk0/VOulJjsW-GI/AAAAAAAAJek/3asPSYQQHic/w802-h996/61884_1339104166.png
1st year Genin
Ninjutsu: 1 (Able To Do Basic Three)
Taijustu: 1 (Academy Taijutsu Style)
Genjustu: 1 (Knows How to Dispel a Genjutsu
Fuuinjutsu: 3 (Able to create Tags for Explosives and for sealing bed sized objects)
Ultimate Jutsu:
Fuuinjutsu: Sealed Barricade
Drawing Inspiration from the Hyuuga's Kaiten. It is a Seal that creates a barrier around his body That is able to soften the blows from impacts.

Backstory: brought as a Foreign Exchange Student. He is uncomfortable but likes to joke around that he is the "Harem Hero" with his two female Hyuuga Teammates. Outgoing but initially shy since he doesn't know anyone he wants to create the strongest seal ever. Perverted and he knows it.

Intro Post:
"Err... Im sure Sensei will be here soon" the red headed hair boy said scratching his head.

"In the meantime this is where the protagonist usually gets to hang with the heroine right?" He winked his eyes suggestively only to be met with pain
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Name: Maizu Hatake
Jonin
Gen:?
Tai:?
Nin:?
Looks:
Spoiler:
Backstory: Growing up Maizu wasn't always the most trusted ninja but he was very well known for getting his mission done he was the best on his team but in the end Asurobu became hokage. Not hating his friend though he strive to become either the next hokage or his equal in rank he now watches over Team 8.

Ultimate Jutsu:
Lightning Blade Twin Quiver (Doing lightning blade in both hands attacking the same time)

Intro Post:
Walking to the meeting point he sighs "Why did I get picked to watch over these kids I should be out in the war but I guess Asurobu knows best for now at least i'm late I should hurry" he begins running to the meeting point as he notices two people already there and he looks around to see if the third one is here"
Looking back at Kenshin she kicks him in the leg "Back off or I won't hesitate to make it hurt a lot more then that" she sighs looking around "Our Sensei is late and little miss princess is no where to be seen I wish they'd both hurry up already"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:41 pm

"But Amila-Chaaann your supposed to fall in love with my personality not kick me how else is the Tsundere supposed to get with the Protaganist" Kenshin sighed laughing
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Miranda arrived just before Sensei did. She completely ignores Kenshin and walks over to Amila. "Amila, it's SOOO good to see you!" Miranda says smiling from ear to ear. "Help me pedicure my hands and prepare my hair. Sensei may be single and I want to look my best."

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:46 pm

"Rude Much?" Kenshin says pulling himself off the ground.
"Maybe SHE'S the Yandere in this situation" he whispers.
He grins ear to ear
"You know ive been expirementing with some appearance altering seals.... I could make you look beautiful.. Or like a Goat depends if I got it right"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Amila kicks Kenshin once more and  looks at Miranda sighing "Can't you do it yourself but fine i'll help you this once" she goes to do Miranda's hair thinking about cutting it with a Kunai "By the way apparently our Sensei is on equal level to the Hokage I don't know if that's true"
He looks at the group annoyed "So I got a guy who thinks he can date two girls at once, a queen who thinks she's able to date me someone twice her age and then another girl who doesn't seem like she wants to even work with the other two" he sighs looking up "Luck really isn't on my side" he walks out and coughs "Hello sorry i'm late did I miss anything?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Turning to the new voice he says
"Hiya Sensei! I'm glad your a guy would have been really weird having a cougar in my harem" he frowns and asks
"So why ARE you late anyways?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Miranda stood still letting Amila help with her hair. She wasn't worried about what Sensei said. After all, she knew she was a catch. He probably said it to avoid suspicion. Miranda was confident in a few years he'd be drooling after her. She went to doing her nails.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:05 am

He looks towards Kenshin "My business anways" he looks to the other two "Let's get to actual training shall we he coughs" and Amila instantly stops doing her hair "sorry sensei anyways what did you have in mind"

"I have called help of many other ninja's in the Village to help with this exercise you three are to gather Intel as a group some won't give it without a fight in the end if you can gather all the information from these people" he gives Miranda a map with 12 different locations "We'll see about you three actually becoming ninja" he smiles and walks away "you have until the next day to gather all the Intel"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:08 am

"So... 4 Locations for each of us then?"
He looks toward Miranda
"Alright maybe we should travel as a group then"
"I don't mind Miranda-Chan but she is abit..
Off when it comes to fighting"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:10 am

Miranda stared in disgust at the map. She recognized a few of the locations. "Why do we have to go to such nasty places," she whined. "Why can't we just ask someone else to gather the information?" Turning to Amila "Amila, you can just go do it right? I REALLY don't feel like going. It'll ruin my manicure."

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:12 am

Kenshin frowned "Miranda-Chan he says we have to do it as a Team! Me and Amila cant do it on our own! Plus Sensei will be so proud that we managed to do this"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:14 am

Looking towards Miranda "I'm not doing this with just us two you work as well and maybe if you do good sensei will like you more" she sighs and says under her breath "Though you probably aren't capable of lasting in a fight"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:19 am

Miranda's eyes began to shine at the mention of Sensei liking her more. "All right, since you're both so insistent on me joining I SUPPOSE I can join you." She looks at the map, grimaces again but doesn't complain and begins walking to the nearest location.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 am

"It says here... A Ramen Shop?" Kenshin looked suspicious as he stared at the map
"Why would Sensei bring us there... Ive never actually had ramen I wonder if its good..." He sprints to the location.

"Cmooon guys! Or I'll let you in on how you guys can use the byakugan for other things you can do with the male anatomy"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:34 am

"I'm going to kill him by the end of this" Amila and Miranda follow close behind as the three of them make it to the ramen shop they notice three other genin.

Spoiler:

"Great I guess one of them have the Intel we need for something Sensei wants us to know or do" she begins to walk over to them.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:16 am

Character sheet:
Name: Blaine Izuki
Appearance: http://pre14.deviantart.net/3b91/th/pre/f/2008/282/0/8/naruto_eledia_contest_entry_by_shadowutchi.jpg
2nd Year Genin
Ninjutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 0
Taijutsu: 4

Ultimate Jutsu: Original Izuki Combo
A taijutsu technique that covers the body in small amount of chakra, almost completely draining half of Blaine's Chakra Pool (for now). Starts off with a feint to the front to have his opponent jump back while Blaine instantly gets around him kicking the side of his opponent getting around him punching his chin up and putting a full powered blow to the stomach. Double edge technique.

Personality: A bit quiet due to being an orphan. He is open towards his teammates more than anybody else. Trains often. He is a bit of a rushed person due to his speed.
Backstory: Blaine a war orphan. He was raised by the orphanage and eventually given a place to live by the hokage. He trains hard to be strong. During a mission, his squad's jonin had sacrificed himself to finish the mission and had left his squad without a leader. He hopes to have enough strength to protect his friends one day.

Intro Post:

Blaine was waiting at a training grounds he was told to wait by a jonin. He told him to wait for a squad of three that will probably arrive. He told them to provoke them and waste their time by running around and fight back when he had to.

"This is boring, why did I agree to this?" Blaine sat down and concentrated on his chakra. He began to meditate to try to expand his chakra pool. He waited for his teammates to show up.

Last edited by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 am

"So I guess our sensei put you guys up to this" Kenshin said as he walked to trio of boys, his hand drifted to his Kunai Pouch, incase they would ask for a fight
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Name: Fuyuka Tayu
Looks: https://rei.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2066/Kotarou_Tennouji.png
2nd year Genin
Ninjutsu: 2
Genjustu: 4
Ultimate Jutsu:  Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
Spoiler:
Whoever hears it will be assailed by the vivid sensation that their limbs have been fastened with sturdy ropes, thus becoming unable to move about freely. Even with physical intervention from an outside force, the body is robbed of all mobility, and consciousness itself progressively fades away. At the same time, they are fed morbid hallucinations, which makes it also possible to run them down mentally. Given that the means of transmission is sound-based, it has a large range of effectiveness, on top of which it can be applied even without knowledge of the enemy's position.
Personality: Thinks he is funny. He's sometimes obnoxious and half-heartedly points out flaws in everything.
Backstory: Fuyuka's parents were mentally unstable (according to Fuyuka), as they gave him a girl's name and treated him as if he was a special girl. The treatment confused him and he didn't know how he should be behaving. Because of this, he initally didn't know how to interact with others. After years of loneliness and confused feelings Fuyuka himself progressively became unstable.

Intro Post: Fuyuka approached the boy that was waiting on the training fields, grinning from ear to ear.
"You're forgetting to hum, Gandhi."

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Hikomi Aburame
Looks: http://www.usaanime.us/OtherStuff/HoodedGuy.JPG (Female. Add Glasses.)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/76/fe/56/76fe5624647ad04485e6615a027c9dad.jpg Without hood
2nd year Genin
Ninjutsu: 4
Genjustu: 2
Ultimate Jutsu: Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Spoiler:
This technique covers the enemy's entire body with the kikaichū living inside the Aburame clan member's body. The chakra-sensing kikaichū spread over a wide range, and the moment they locate the enemy, the insects, following the user's orders, gather at once. The insects completely surround the target, making a globe. They then attach themselves to the enemy and begin eating away at their chakra bit by bit.
Personality: She barely talks and doesn't get attached. Nobody knows why. She's not afraid to be cruel.
Backstory: Like every other clan member, she is very mysterious and untalkative. She lived with her family normally, but had trouble interacting with anybody else.

Intro Post: Hikomi was observing the scene from behind a tree. She wasn't sure whether she should approach them or wait. She wasn't completely used to being in Fuyuka's presence yet.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Blaine opened his eyes to see one of his squad approaching him.
"Yo." Blaine said getting up and greeting him. "I can't believe we got assigned to this as a mission. Waitng for a bunch of newscrub genins. They have no idea what they're getting themselves into."

Blaine shook his head. He waited for Fuyuka's response.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Name: Abukatsu Akuri
Looks: http://i54.tinypic.com/c6jqg.jpg
Jonin
Nin: ?
Tai: ?
Gen: 0
Ultimate Jutsus:

Akuri Style Seal Realease: Tiger Enhancement
Absorbing Chakra from a sealed animal (Tiger) he gets tiger like speed/power in his Taijutsu abilities.

Akuri Style Summoning Art:
He can summon the animal he has sealed (Tiger) for a short duration as it does use his chakra overtime.

Backstory of Abakatsu and the Akuri Clan:
The Akuri Clan
Spoiler:
The Akuri are a clan of ninja who uses sealing art and taijutsu they seal animals they defeat or grow a bond with to enhance their Taijutsu by gaining the flow of chakra of that animal they also have used the seals to summon that animal but its bound by their chakra due to the chakra of an animal infusing with their human chakra the Akuri do not live long so when a Akuri heir becomes able to walk and learn he is instantly taught the ways of the Akuri to pass down the sealing techniques.

Abukatsu
Spoiler:
Abukatsu is the leader of the akuri clan as his father passed away a few years ago. Abukatsu believes that he can find a way to use the sealed animals chakra and still keep a normal lifespan he spends time teaching the genin that he was in charge of Team 6. He also teaches his son the sealing techniques of the Akuri so that in case if he did die the family legend will not end.

Intro Post: Abukatsu started walking to the training grounds to meet up with his genin "I would like to get some training done with them but I guess Maizu needed to use my team for something I better go give them these notes and tell them what to do with it I wonder if his genin can even handle fighting my group"

As he arrives to the training grounds he looks at the three ninja's there "Ah good your all here" he gives each of them note "As you know three genin will be showing up to get these notes I want you to do anything in your power to make sure they don't get them and i'll reward you three if you succeed if not its harsh training again" he smiles "By the way don't open the notes or you might find yourself really confused" he starts to walk away "I'll know by tomorrow if they got those notes"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Fuyuki shrugged melodramatically.
"Oh I do. A fight with a crazy bard, a red-loving orphan who bets everything on his opponent falling for a feint, and a girl with no presence that doesn't even seem to care about the mission."
Just as Fuyuki was about to ask where she is, Abukatsu appeared.

Meanwhile, Hikomi was staring at the back of Blaine's head, emitting the Japanese anime sound of staring. (jiiiiiiiii)
As she was still hiding behind a tree, she was surprised to hear that sensei took note of her.
"As expected," she muttered to herself, looking down with eyes closed, filled with admiration.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Blaine snorted. And looked down trying to think of a new move. Nothing came to his mind.

"Please don't tell them what my move is..." Blaine told him. He took the note from his new sensei. "Don't open it? What do you think is in it Fuyuki? I feel something creeping down my back too..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: