free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Naruto Roleplay

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto Roleplay

Post by Yuri on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 pm

She blocks Kenshin's Kunai "I don't need to tell you anything" she throws multiple paper bombs at Kenshin "This is the end of you" as she runs away before the bombs explodes
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:24 pm

Kenshin's attention shifted as he though back to what he knew about explosion tags
"maybe if I just..." he threw multiple Kunai at the explosion tags, with some of them being pierced by the ninja tool causing them to fly back.

They did explode, but not near him the ninja tool caused then to explode in their owners direction, saving him from a would be death

"Amilia!" He shouted out, she would be long gone by now and he didnt have to chakra to keep up. He had longer endurance yes, but her natural speed outranked him
"I'm going to bring you back to Konoha! Even if I drag you back!"

Last edited by Genji on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Konoja is bad)
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:29 am

Blaine had caught up by the time the tags had exploded. The impact forced him to stop. He looked over and saw the red haired genin.

"What is wrong with you?! You could have died!" Blaine yells at him. "She's gone by now so stop doing what you've been doing! Driving me nuts!"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:06 am

Kenshin turns to the other boy, saddness in his eyes
"I... I thought I could save her" and with that his eyes closed as he fell on the ground suffering chakra exhaustion.
"I'm... Sorry" he said before he passed out.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Looking around the forest Amila sighs "Damn she's gone..." she turns back around "Hmm I can probably get what I'm looking for in the hyuuga compound" she heads over there "But how to get it..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Blaine grabs the red-hair by the scruff and sits him down against the wall.

"I wonder where every other ninja is. I wonder when this crisis will end." Blaine talks to himself. He sits down and starts taking deep breaths to recover his energy.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:45 am

As Kenshin was on the ground, his mind began to wander to the previous fight.
"Amilia... How... Why..." he said struggling to awaken before laughing within his mind scape
"After.. after getting healed I get hurt."

"I... I'm tired....." he said as he closed his eyes feeling cold.

"Wake Up" a voice said near him

(Just Until Akito finishes posting the time skip. Ill finish this in a flashback or somethin)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:55 pm

(So time skip I guess I know what where probably doing next which would probably be a simple thing as for Amila hyuuga compound thing that will be posted in a flashback. You can get 2 points or you can get an ultimate jutsu)

Two months have passed by since the Akatsuki's second raid

Kira had went to go check up on Kenshin "Why do I still help this bastard wake up will you!" she slaps Kenshin

No points but ultimate jutsu unlocked

Mind rejuvenation Technique
Releases any form on jutsu around her allies. increasing their chakra/power. to a certain point for a few minutes.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:21 pm

(2 points into Ninjutsu)

Blaine was scouting the woods of the village. He held his hand around a small kunai. If it left his hand it would alert the village of intruders. This had been a frequent duty of Blaine nowadays. Blaine sighed. 

These past few months he had been training his lightning style. He had gotten a better hang of it after finally being able to understand the basic of it. He shook his head and went back to patrolling the woods.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Ultimate Jutsu (Ability?): Crush My Body and Sustain Thy Self
An Uzumaki Ability that Kenshin has inherited from his Uzumaki Heritage. It allows an absorbing of Kenshin's Chakra through physical contact.
~~~~~~
Kenshin lay still, it had only seemed like a few moments he had been in this dark place but it was so nice here! He never wanted to leave!

His Clan was there. His friends. His own perfect dream world. He was recounting old tales with his friends or sharing new ones with his family. This was paradise!

(I might wake up on my own accord. Or maybe some Yamanaka Techniques O.o)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:56 pm

she sighs as slapping him doesn't wake him up "i guess this is the perfect opportunity to try out my new jutsu "Mind Rejuvenation technique"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 am

Kenshin felt a weird tingling feeling like someone was trying to shake him but he recovered from it quickly and started to laugh like nothing had happened

"So when are you planning to wake up?" The voice from before said behind him
"What do you mean? Wake up from what?" he said turning around only to find no one there
"I... I guess it was nothing then"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Blaine came back from scouting and put his kunai away. The alarm wouldn't ring once inside village perimeters. He headed to check on the Uzumaki kid. He was down for a long time now.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 am

As Kenshin talked with his friends he decided he never wanted to be away from them again! His eyes grew tired.
"That's odd..." he said as he grew more drowsy "Was I this tired before I came here..? Wait that doesn't make sense wasn't I always here?"

*Real World*
"Help! He's going into Cardiac Arrest!" The Nurse called for the Doctor to come in. She shooed the young girl who was in the toom out as she prepared to use Medical Ninjutsu.
"Clear!" She said making a few handseals and rubbing her hands together and placing then on his chest
"Defibrillation Technique"
~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid! Wake up!" The Voice said kicking the almost asleep Kenshin
"Hey! Amillia-Chan! What was that for!" The very much awake Kenshin said shaking his head, and laying back down.
"Baka!" The Uchiha-Hyuuga said whacking him over the head
"Do you honestly eant to stay here forever!" She glared at him.
"Well my friends and clan are her, your here why wouldn't I just stick with my Har-" Kenshin was interrupted by the slap accross his face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Clear!" The Nurse said as the lightning chakra enveloped her hand once more and Kenshin began to breathe normally
"Is... Is he okay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Forget about your fucking Harem for one minute! Kenshin! Your smart, how did we get here. How am I here! How is your familly still alive
Kenshin was speechless. How did he get here? A better question would have been...

"Who are you?" Kenshin said narrowing his eyes as he brieftly began to see light. It sucked all he wanted to do was to.. fall asleep.
The Girl snorted
"Im your conscious dumbass the Part that actually wants to LIVE"

She looked At him in the eyes and helped him up.
"You have a choice Kenshin. There's no delaying it any longer" her voice seemed like it was a combination of every single person he knew.
"Fall Asleep and be reunited with the dead by ACTUALLY being dead OR stay awake and return."

Kenshin struggled to keep his eyes open it was so very hard to stay awake he wanted to live damn it! But the thought of leaving his family and others in this paradise......

"I.. I choose to stay awake he finally said" and his eyes suddenly widened as the light consumed him and everything from sight began to fade away except for Amillia he was along in a desolate white space.

"So.. I guess this means i'm going now" he said as she put her hand on his face.
"I still can't believe you of all people have a crush on-" to which Kenshin grabbed her hand.
"Yeah sorry, not ready to admit that yet... See ya later alligator!" He said as she too began to fade away
"Yeah.. In a while Crocodile"
~~~~~~~~~

Kenshin opened his eyes and blinked
"Hello?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:33 am

~an hour later~
Maizu sighs after leaving the hokage tower "Well now I have to retrieve my new group" he stars heading towards the hospital to get Kenshin after hearing he woke up
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Blaine had become sidetracked by the time he had almost reached the Uzumaki household. Instead he had stopped to eat at the ramen place.

"This is delicious!" Blaine said slurping up another bowl. He had eaten a few bowls by now and was full. He burped and paid the man. He exited the shop and stood outside for a while.

"Where was I going?" Blaine asked himself.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:19 pm

*An Hour Later*
"What? You want to take an injured boy to a mission that JUST woke up from being in a coma an hour ago" The nurse said glaring at the Jonin

"It'll be fine" Kenshin said already fully clothed and rushing out the door, grabbing the paper that enlisted the missions details and dragging Kira and his Sensei out the door.
"Bye See you later!"

The Nurse sighed
"Fucking Ninjas"

As he was running through the village he looked at their third member
"Weird. Why isn't Miranda-Chan here...? Oh well, she was probably busy with something else... Hey look! it's that guy I recently met" he looked around and saw him in the Ramen Restaurant he ran over and said
"Heads up! We're leaving on a mission now!"

(no. Fuck you guys I am not waiting three-five posts just to inform me about the mission details)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:45 pm

"What? When? Where? Why? How did I get involved." Blaine asked. He was already being dragged by the Uzumaki kid. "Maybe I shouldn't have saved you, you're causing me trouble already."

Blaine followed after them. He checked his bag to make sure he had enough supplies. He nodded. 

"oh well."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:00 am

Kenshin laughed whole-heartedly as they traveled out of the village
"Please. Life is so much more exciting with an Uzumaki around" he flashed a smile

"Besides did you really have anything better to do?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

~So For Plot Sake going to take control of Miranda for the rp from now on~

Maizu looking at the three genin sighed saying "So our mission.... Miranda has left the village in search of something we believe that the Akatsuki and Amila where after her since after Miranda left during the last invasion so did they but we found a couple of dead guards by the hyuuga (Hyuga however you fucking spell it now) compound" as he hops up to a tree

"Our job is to bring her back to the village before the akatsuki find her but listen closely if we run into any resistance I want you three to stay hidden I would of preferred not to send genin to a mission like this(For some odd reason you all had to go don't ask) but with the last attack a lot of rebuilding and jonin and chunin are out on missions so we have to do this"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Blaine kicked at the rocks on the ground and nodded.
"Yes, sensei. We're ready to go when you are. Any specific formation you want us in?" Blaine asked him. He looked over at the Uzumaki. "You're still recovering, so don't get too far away."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Kenshin's mind wandered off. Thoughts of Miranda, his friends, her. How he wanted so badly for them to come back to Konoha. He wouldn't be of any use right now, being hurt.

"Yeah... I'll be fine I... think Argh!" he said before wincing at his arm, taking Amillia and him into the tree had left his left arm quite vulnerable.
"Alright maybe not, Sensei I.. you know I really want to bring her back and we're low on staff right now but I'm just going to hold you back! I think I need to head back...."

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Maizu looking at Kenshin "We can probably afford to wait for a bit plus I wanted to talk with Amila's family before I left so for now the three of you enjoy a little bit of time but as soon as Kenshin arm is recovered we will go"

(Using this time to introduce two characters)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 am

Noticing that Kenshin was acting strangely, Blaine went to go check up on the Uzumaki in the evening and found the door to his house wide open. Curious, he walked in only to find the apprentice seal master creating storage seals within his house. Or rather, what was left of his house. The place looked like it had been stripped of everything of value.

"Woah, I know you want to go on that mission but isn't this overdoing it?" he said walking up behind him.
"Huh?" Kenshin turned his head and quickly covered tried to hide the scrolls
"What are you doing here? I never heard the door open, I swear those security seals never do anything maybe if I fix the- " The boy went on and kept mumbling about seal mechanics.
"You left the door open basically," Blaine interrupted, not understanding nor caring what he was babbling on about and pointed to the front door.
"Now... What the hell is going on here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenshin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What kind of idiot leaves his front door open when he's planning to run away I thought facepalming

"Alright, alright I guess since you've already seen this I'll let you in on my secret but you have to PROMISE not to tell alright?" I said walking over to the door and closing it.

"Uh.. sure"

I sighed and explained my desire to escape Konoha, and to become strong enough to reunite the members of Team 8 (Even though we could hardly be considered a team, to begin with.) I explained that Fuuinjutsu wasn't all that popular in Konoha and the only way to get stronger was to go to Kumo and learn. When I finished I silently got ready to focus chakra through my feet, now that he knew the truth the only way to leave Konoha now was to knock him out and go while he's out cold.

"Hmmm... Can I come?" the boy said shrugging not really caring about the reasons
"Wha-? Why would you want to come"
"Kumo's filled with Raiton users, I am a Raiton user. Duh, you really are an idiot"
"But wait- what-" Kenshin still confused on what was going on tried to make a counter argument "B-But won't anyone miss you?"
"Nope. Orphan. Teammates killed by a Giant Cock can we go now? I mean it's going to be dark soon and I need to grab some of my stuff too. Besides, you really need someone to look out for you I mean your arm is still hurting after all."
"Giant what? Look I- Fine. Go ahead." Kenshin said giving up on making an argument before he got more confused. he packed up all his stuff. Which considering the number of scrolls he used was basically just a simple backpack.

The two left as evening turned to night and by daybreak, Chunin had found his note of leaving and had tried to pick up the scent but lost track of them and gave up. Konoha needed all the manpower right now, and it wasn't going to be spent looking for some orphan genin and an heir- while an important clan to Konoha's history. Did not have other contributions they made or a Clan Heir worth keeping around. Oddly enough they found a room filled with masks with the same design but there was one spot that didn't have one.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 am

Shippuden time skip everyone gets a new ultimate jutsu and 4 points. Kira became a chunin, you two found a teacher. Amila and Miranda got stronger and Amila can now control sharingan more but not her byakugan. do try to find older images of yourself.

Kira Yamanaka but imagine it with yellow eyes and no freckles
Spoiler:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/7/7f/Miuu_for_naruto_oc_collab_by_akaiblood-d4s1q8g.png/revision/latest?cb=20151014233621

Miranda Hyuga
Spoiler:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto-oc-central/images/0/04/Hisada.png/revision/latest?cb=20140315061549

Amila Uchiha in a akatsuki outfit instead of the one seen on this photo.
Spoiler:
http://img06.deviantart.net/bccc/i/2012/359/4/f/naruto_oc___naomi_mitara_by_uchiha_naomi-d5p3g92.png
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top