free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Naruto Roleplay

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Blaine looks at both Maizu and Kenshin again then looks over at Amila.

"Flash Strike Jutsu'" Turning into a bolt of lightning and instantly dashing towards the spot next to Amila. He stopped a few feet aeay from her. "Hey Amila. Doesn't Maizu look like Kenshin? Do you think there was an affair?"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Amila looking at Blaine "The hell your going to ask me that now" she slashes out at him with his sword and she looks over at Maizu and Kenshin "damnit"

Kenjutsu "multi strike!" Taking her sword she dashes towards Maizu "prepare to die sensei!" Asashi stepping in front of Amila and blocking it with his sword

"Ah such a fine art indeed but your no match for me" Asashi pulling out his sword "Kenjutsu Viper's Expansion!" his sword grows 12 ft longer and he strikes out rapidly at Amila

Damnit all "how is he so fast" she blocks some of the attacks as one scrapes her in the arm she hisses out in pain and jumps back "Damnit fine then" she looks over at them all "I'm done playing games" "Fire style Flame Cyclone jutsu!" fire surrounds her in a cyclone like motion
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Kenshin sweatdropped
"Why on earth do Fire Techniques fuck me over..." he thought before thinking about the box.
I've heard that the Uchiha have a fire that can burn through anything.... maybe the seal on the box? He shook his head, he could waste time thinking.

He molded his chakra, and two similar looking chains with a faint blue aura appeared from his hands.
"Try... this on for size!" Okay. Maybe not the smartest idea. But it was the only one he had damn it!
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Blaine had leaned back to dodge the slash. He watched Amila rush towards the jonins. He shrugged and picked up Miranda and began to walk towards Kenshin.

"Saving the damsels, doing Kenshin's job," Blaine whistled on the way back towards Kenshin. "I should probably take her back to Kira."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Amila turning towards "Blaine like hell you are!" Maizu stepping in front of The exit as Blaine leaves "I won't let you pass here" Amila looking at Maizu "Damn you Damn you all!!!" the flames grow bigger as she gets angrier "I will show you the eternal flames that never die down" she pulls out her sword once again she smiles and whispers "Hi o atsumeru" as her sword is drawn the flames begin to gather around it as it engulfs the sword "Show me your will to survive"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Kenshin took out one of his storage seals, and unsealed the box and took out one of his Great Spectacle Kunai.

"Hey Amillia! Catch! Great Spectacle!" He shouted, making her turn to look at him. He didn't know how much Amillia knew. But he could only hope that it would blind her too.

Amillia looked over and charged with her superior reflexes, and speed. She knocked Kenshin to the ground.
"You know, i've always hated you, and I know about your little tricks, too. I'll start with you first."

Sealed Barricade would only work against physical damage, fire would still very much so scorch his skin. But he needed to get closer

She raised the sword above her head and struck at Kenshin who raised the box in response.
"Argh" his hands started to heat up, and it really REALLY hurt.

The final seal on the box began to simmer as the box was being roasted by her sword, and broke in half to reveal a scroll. To which Kenshin took it, and held out his palm
"Fuuinjutsu: Breakthrough!" He said as the seal activated and blew Kenshin away from her, but he smashed into the wall.

"This thing... better be worth it."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 16, 2017 2:05 am

Blaine had looked back and shrugged. "He's a sturdy guy, he'll be fine."

Blaine ran towards where they had left Kira.

"That Amila sure is crazy for Kenshin. So Maizu looks a lot like Kenshin, maybe they are brothers... No Maizu has a different last name. Maizu has much different hair anyways. Maybe they're cousins? No that's the same problem..." Blaine thought about it more then shook his head. "Oh well, I'll figure it out later. Maizu kind of shuns Kenshin anyways."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Maizu looks at Asashi "I need time to prepare a jutsu" he whispers Asashi nods as he dashes towards Amila and slashes out at her "your good girl i'll admit but you have years to go before you can fight me" he swings at an even more incredible speed then Amila can keep up with as she gets hit shes sent flying back

"DAMN YOU!" Amila gets up from the rubble and looks at the three of them "I've had enough of this Sharingan!" Amila then smiles "Die in a sea of flames Fire Style Crimson Flames Jutsu!" as blue flames fire out from the ground she was standing on to Maizu, Asashi dashes out in front of the flames blocking the attack for Maizu.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm

"A... Summoning Contract" Kenshin whispered as he saw the contents of the scroll. Originally he had thought, it would be a super secret Uzumaki seal or a technique scroll. But it would have to do.

He struggled to get up but winced in pain.
"Damn. That hit really took a lot out of me.... I really should work on my Taijutsu more" he groaned as he looked at the scroll in his hands, and shakily wrote his name on the contract.

He performed the handseals
"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" he performed the hand seals while Amilia was being distracted by Maizu and Asashi.

A Dick of smoke appeared and a strange... Turtle? Walked out drawing everyone's attention toward him ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6a/45/ed/6a45ed909f5c4bf498e93ee07c08028d.jpg )
"Gnarly!" a strange outlandish voice came out
"First-time Turtles have been summoned in a while."

As he opened his eyes to properly greet his summoner, he noticed the damage on Kenshin's body and winced.
"Ouch Bro I suppose you're in the middle of a fight then? We'll figure out a contract later alright! Who's the behind I'm taking down.... The name's Michaelangelo at your service." The turtle prepared his weapon.
"Cowabunga!"

Kenshin didn't know whether to be afraid for Amilia or be afraid for his safety.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 1:03 am

"Hey Kira! Don't you think---" Blaine stepped back as a slash from Atsurushi almost hit him. Blaine glared at him. He looked forward to see Kira on the ground. "Well, who would have thought that would hold you."

Miro attacks Blaine from behind but goes directly through him. Blaine, next to Kira and that one other girl whose name I can't remember, puts Miranda down and turns towards both of them.

"I blame Kenshin for this, he obviously did not tie both of you very well." Blaine's legs became covered in his lightning armor. "This'll have to do for now."

Both the akatsuki members smirk at Blaine.

"One of you versus the two of us. This'll be too easy." Miro said.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 2:19 am

Amila looking at the turtle and starts to laugh "Just like Kenshin to summon something probably useless" As Amila was focused on the turtle and Kenshin laughing Maizu yells out "NOW!" Amila instantly stops laughing and turns back towards Maizu and Asashi

Maizu is surrounded by lightning as he reaches out for a kunai the kunai is engulfed in a lightning he aims the kunai at Amila "This is my new ultimate technique" as the lightning surrounding Maizu descends to the ground and a road of lightning goes towards Amila "What's going on" Amila says as she tries to jump out the way but Asashi pins her down "Heh you can't escape that easily"

"I might die doing this but I will stop you if I have to Lightning Style Dual Fang Seal!" biting his thumb drawing blood he rubs the blood on the lightning infused kunai "The Seal is set!" he dashes at an incredible speed as he stabs Amila with the Kunai in the side as Amila coughs out blood

Maizu looking back keeping the kunai in Amila's side "Kenshin if you have anything to stop Amila you need to do it as soon as possible I can only hold off her chakra for so long" He grabs another kunai and stabs himself in the side as well "Seal Release!" as a lightning chain appears between the kunai in Amila and Maizu connecting it

"Damn you I can't move what did you do to me!?" Amila yells out Maizu smiles at Amila "Simple I am using this chain to stop the flow of both of our chakra's there's a small chance though that the user of this will die using up more then half of the user's chakra to perform the jutsu and then as it slowly gets drained" Maizu vision becomes blurry "Amila, Kenshin, Miranda, Kira forgive me I know we never really got to be a team but if there's one last thing you can do for me..." he looks back at Kenshin "Bring them both back to the village Kenshin" Maizu falls over at the amount of chakra drained as Amila begins to regain her chakra as the chain starts to vanish Asashi holding her more looking at Kenshin and the Turtle "HEY BOY! DO something show me your resolve already!"

Lightning Style Dual Fang Seal
Requires: Two Kunai's and great amount of chakra.
A very powerful sealing technique that effects both the user and the target its a mix between three things
Blood ninjutsu
Lightning ninjutsu
Sealing techniques.

Igniting a strong amount of chakra into the two kunai's you bite into your finger as if doing a summoning technique but rub it into the kunai you will against your target and this actives the Blood and Sealing for this jutsu as you strike your enemy stabbing them with the kunai you also stab yourself using the 2nd kunai as a chain of lightning entangles both the kunai's as the chain absorbs chakra from both you and the target using this technique uses up a lot of chakra however so there is a good chance you can and will die from this, If this technique is used against a genin and even some chunins they will instantly die at the quick loss of immense amount of chakra
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 am

"Breakthrough!" Kenshin thought as the seal activated once more, letting him close the gap between him Amillia in the shortest amount of time and applied the anti-sharingan-seal to Amillia's breast.

"You know. I've always wanted to do that, serves you right for making fun of my summon He's a Ninja Turtle, what more can you ask for?" He joked as the chains start disappearing.
Amillia turned red.
"You know what Kenshin? I'm going to enjoy killing you..."
"I'd like to see you try." Kenshin snorted as she charged at him.
"Disrespecting turtles aren't cool bruh." The turtle said as he blocked her assault on Kenshin and began to parry her blows.

Last edited by Marth on Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 am

Atsurushi threw slash after slash while Miro prepared a Jutsu from behind him. Blaine just kept running Atsurushi, dodging every blade strike.

"Lightning Tornado!" The area Blaine was running around suddenly turned into a vortex. Atsurushi let out a yell then suddenly jumped out bracing the lightning and kneeing Blaine in the face. Blaine wasn't expecting that and took the hit. Blaine fell back and suddenly got up. "Alright, now that was a good hit. If this was Kenshin, he'd probably be all beat up by now and say something like he's fired up now. Then he'll proceed to take more hits. If he was more like his father Maizu, he'd probably be getting the job done."

Atsurushi snorted and activated his Hidden Mist Jutsu. Blaine looked around.

"Well shit, I wasn't ready for this." Blaine said. He deactivated his Lightning Chakra Release Mode and waited for Atsurushi to strike.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 am

Amila growing angry at this turtle and steps back "You fight better then Kenshin at least I guess Kenshin is the useless one out of everyone here" grabbing her sword "I commend you for making it this far but now die!" she dashes forward then all of a sudden stops "I can't move damnit why!?!" Asashi laughs "Your out of chakra and energy I was using my Energy drain techniques you've lost this battle if you come quietly then we won't kill you on the spot"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Kenshin muttered something about "Ungrateful people" before he turned to Amillia

"You know. Being strong isn't all that it takes to win battles." He said walking toward her.
"It takes brains." He said raising up a fist.
"It takes heart." He gazed at her, and turning his fist into an open-hand.
"Most Importantly." He said bringing his hand down and stopped when it got to her cheek.
"It takes allies, Fuuinjutsu: Sleep" he applied the seal to her cheek and Amilia closed her eyes and fell into his arms.

Kenshin took the sleeping Amillia and gave her to Asashi.
"Take care of her will you?" He asked before turning to the fog with Blaine in it.

"Haven't you fools realized anything yet? I'm Wind Natured! " he used the same technique that dispersed all the other fogs, and dispersed this one.

"I finished my battle Blaine, how about you?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 am

As soon as the fog disappeared, Miro made his move.

"Fire Style: Grand Explosion!" A fiery explosion erupted in front of Blaine, Blaine jumped back but it was all a diversion for Atsurahi's move.

"Water Style Typhoon Blade!" A huge wave of water slammed into Blaine and kept pushing him back towards the cliff walls. Blaine's hands began to surge electricity then it turned black. Blaine looked at both of them with anger.

"Black Lightning: Black Tiger Rage!" A huge Tiger made of black lightning pushed back the wave and launched itself at Atsurushi. Atsurushi was completely shocked by the attack which opened its mouth and crunched him in its jaws. "Lightning Style Flash Strike."

Blaine zoomed over to Miro's close proximity. Miro was already trying to kick Blaine where he was about to appear but then Blaine turned into a lightning bolt again and was already above Miro. Miro jumped down and tried to get a back kick. Blaine once more turned into a bolt and was right in front of Miro.

"Raitsume..." Blaine's hand turned into a claw of black lightning. He slashed Miro causing him to fly towards the cliff wall. Blaine fell down on the ground completely devoid of chakra. "I'm tired guys..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 am

Asashi picking up Maizu and started heading towards Kira and the others when he saw Blaine falling to the ground as he sighs "Why the hell did I not stay behind" he looks around "I guess I have no choice... to use that" slamming his palms to the ground "Summoning Jutsu!" as a giant red snake appears "Now then I'm going to have to ask the two akatsuki members to leave or things will get ugly from here"

Miro looking at the giant snake and sighs "We can't win here Atsurushi let's retreat for now..." Atsurushi looking at Miro "You can't be serious right they are extremely out of chakra and only the snake is the big issue right now and plus he has Amila!" Miro activating his normal sharingan and looks at Atsurushi.

Atsurushi sighs "Fine then" as Miro releases his sharingan "You win for now boy but trust me where not the only akatsuki members and the akatsuki isn't the only one's you should be worried about in these times" as a watery vortex surrounds Miro and Atsurushi they leave at an incredible pace.

Asashi sighs and releases the snake "Good I don't have the strength to keep up but neither did they and it seems Blaine is almost out of chakra as well and I don't trust you to fight them alone" he looks at Kenshin and puts Maizu and Amila down for a bit "We won't be able to go back like this Kira is down, Suzuka is down, Blaine's almost out of chakra, I'm still injured from Maizu's attack and holding her down like that and Amila is asleep" looking at Kenshin "I suggest we take shelter either in one of the abandon buildings or we set up camp not to far away"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 22, 2017 8:15 am

Kenshin gave a weak smile.
"Oh don't get me wrong... I-I don't feel so well either." Kenshin said as he showed off his hands, they were burned.
"Really... should.. work on Taijutsu. Amillia packs a punch..." The world started to become dizzy for him.

"Adrenaline... only... lasts... so long" he fell down, face first onto the pavement. Completely passed out.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Blaine threw a rock at Kenshin before he laid down too.

"Baka, you're supposed to be an Uzumaki." Blaine said as he fell asleep as well.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Asashi sighing and grabbing Maizu and Amila first and put them in a house and then grabbing Kira and Suzuka and put them next to the others "Last but not least" picking up blaine and Kenshin he puts them all in the house "Damnit..." and stands outside guarding for most of the night.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 23, 2017 8:08 am

"Feelin like shiiiit" Kenshin mused as woke up.
"I'm pretty sure we did it.... But if I could just find.... he looked around the room and saw Amilia, he walked over to her. While it embarrassed him to see, he pulled up her shirt to see if the seal was ok.

..... Ah it's fine. He looked at the others, Blaine and Maizu.
"First question..... Where's Miranda? Oh well. I just hope that no one's around to see this. I'm no pervert damn it! He carefully put chakra around his fingers and applied a second seal ontop of the first one.

"Some safety precautions, I will seal your Sharingan away... " he put down her shirt and walked back to his bed.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 23, 2017 8:28 am

(forgot about Miranda rip)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Blaine slowly got early the next morning, his body completely exhausted. He looked around. Most of them were still asleep. He reached into his bag and took out a small snack and began to eat.

"Anybody got any water? My throat is really dry." Blaine asked around. Hoping somebody would wake up.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 23, 2017 4:40 pm

(Bastard you should've posted that you went out and got her)

Kenshin blinked and opened his eyes, it was just Blake. Apparently he was too useless to get shit done, so he chose not to mention he had a water canteen in his bag. He closed his eyes and smirked as he fell asleep once more.

He dreamed of the war, the one that had killed his Uzumaki breathren. They had always just focused on their seals but they kind of used it as their one trick...... Maybe Kenshin would learn Taijutsu, Amillia would probably be mad at him, he didn't know if Maizu was dead, Blaine would either refuse or laugh st his poor Taijutsu which left either Kira or Asahi. Oh great. A Crazy snake man or a Replacement.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Asashi walking back in the building holding Miranda puts her down in one of the spare rooms "Forgot about one..." then walking over to blaine "your awake here" he tosses him a canteen with water "I have water for everyone else when they wake up"

He sits down outside at that moment Amila wakes up (If its just a jutsu I feel like it has its time limit especially since if it requires a constant drain of your chakra your pretty much out) and looks over "Heh fools" she tries to get up "agh hell that hurts damnit I'm stuck here after all so what is your plan bring me back to the village to have me die?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top