free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Naruto Roleplay

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto Roleplay

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Kenshin opened his eyes again. He really would have liked some sleep! What was it about this girl he had a thing for again? He looked at her nonchalantly.
"If that were the case, I would have just killed you now. Killing you would be a hassle." He explained before taking a deep breath.

"This is the first time we had a conversation that DIDN'T lead to us fighting since our Genin Exam and all you wanna talk about is dying, how stupid are you!" He shouted finally exploding.

"What a stupid idea it was to be with that guy! Weren't you taught any common sense!" He shouted.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 am

Blaine took a big drink of water, practically drinking it all. He sat down and watched the scene unfold.

"Shouldn't you both be looking over at Kenshin's dad, he looks like he's in critical condition." Blaine pointed over at Maizu on the ground. Blaine crawled over to against the wall and just began to relax. "I need more training. I'm faster than all of you but I don't have that Uzumaki stamina to go at it endlessly."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 12:40 am

"I could care less about Maizu wake up the Blondie if you care so much" she sighs "and as for you I've told you a bunch of times before I'm not coming back to the village yet you never stopped there's no common sense in that why would you keep coming back even when the first time I beat you down to a pulp" She growls and sighs "And please there's no point in living in the leaf its about to get destroyed for good."
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am

"I could care less about the leaf or that I lost." he said rolling his eyes to which everyone stared at him blankly before he elaborated
"I'm not sure what makes the leaf so important but, it's just a place. Just a spot on the map that will eventually disappear. " he explained
"What does matter me are that the people I care about are safe." He said glaring towards Amillia

"So that brings up the question why the leaf? Why not say Dick? Or the Mist?" He questioned
"And why on earth would they get one of their members to kidnap a Genin." He finished.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 pm

"Lover's quarrel... By the way Kenshin, you're carrying Maizu home." Blaine got up and went towards the exit to Asashi. "Are we going anywhere any time soon? Why is Kira still knocked out by the way, she didn't even do much."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 26, 2017 7:43 pm

"Ah What! That's bull!" Complained Kenshin, momentarily being distracted by his interrogation. He turned to look at Kira.
"Who the hell even knocked her out." He shook his head.
"But yeah. We don't have all day, just answer the questions."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 9:47 pm

(when you forget Kira was a thing)
Amila looking down at Kira "This is my replacement she can't do shit you should have replaced me with my sister at least she fought me didn't get far but still" Suzuka moved out after Asashi and Blaine

Asashi looking at Blaine "I don't know I would have preferred leaving her at the leaf village but the hokage thought it'd be best though I say Suzuka did way more then Kira but yeah" picking up Kira and then looking at Maizu "Come on buddy your not dead yet" Picking up Maizu "Blaine, Kenshin you watch Amila on the way back make sure she doesn't do anything funny where leaving now and go get Miranda" looking at Miranda who Asashi forgot earlier
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 28, 2017 12:41 am

"Alright get up Amila, I'll be watching over you. Kenshin carry Miranda. You wouldn't be fast enough to respond to anything anyways." Blaine helps Amila up and begins to push her forward. "Hurry up Kenshin, what are you doing standing around for?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm

As Kenshin was carrying Miranda, he forgot something. Miranda was a Hyuuga if she woke up to Kenshin carrying her, he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to feel anything at all with his piss poor fighting style.

He would have applied the seal like he did to Amillia, but he spent that chakra applying a second one to Amillia. He sighed, maybe she wouldn't kill him?

Amillia stayed silent, figured. Kenshin was seriously getting irritated at her but chose to say nothing else on the journey home.

As they arrived in Konoha, Kenshin murmered he would have to order a DNA test. And if that Lazy bastard was his father, Kenshin would probably kill himself.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Maizu waking up at the halfway point still injured sighed as they enter the village "From here on Amila will follow us and we will take Miranda back to hyuuga compound and get her when the hokage decides to talk with her the two of you are to go back to your residence and Suzuka you go home Kira can do whatever she was doing"

Kira leaves before anyone got a chance to say anything and Suzuka then left afterwards.

As Asashi takes Miranda home Maizu leads Amila to the hokage Amila looking back at him "What's wrong sensei no words to speak to your once former student though not like we ever became a team, its funny I get in trouble for doing everything else the rest of my squad did yet they don't suffer major punishment" Maizu says nothing as they reach the hokage office

~1 hour later~
"I vote we kill the traitor right where she stands" one of council spoke up looking at the hokage, Maizu and Asashi as well as the hokage stayed silent and Amila just laughs "Yes kill me at least I won't be here for when THEY arrive" The hokage stares at Amila "Yes I remember you mentioning to Kenshin and the others the leaf will soon be under attacked but by who you never mentioned that" Amila looking at the hokage and stays silent

As another council member yells out "This is ridiculous we should just kill her now hokage!" Asashi pulled out his sword and aimed it at the man's neck "Shut up will you if we kill her we won't get the information we need" the council stared Asashi "Are you mad pulling your weapon out against me I will have you executed" as the sword draws closer to the man's neck Maizu grabs Asashi's hand and pulls it away "Asashi..." Asashi sighs "Yeah yeah fine i'll wait outside" As the meeting continues Amila laughs again "Fine i'll tell you not like you will change the way things will work" Amila stares at the hokage

~15 minutes later~
"And that's what will happen to the leaf village so there's no point in staying in a dead place within a couple of months from here" the hokage looks at her "You will live here under watch from the anbu, maizu, and asashi you will not be able to leave the uchiha compound without my say so from here on" Amila growled "Damnit why don't you just kill me old man!" breaking the chains and grabs a kunai and moves towards the hokage As a light barrier instantly appears around the hokage and Maizu then grabs Amila again "Because you will learn the error of your ways by being around them" she growls again "Damn you old man Kill me!" As the hokage leaves the room Maizu starts taking Amila back to the uchiha compound.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Blaine had left Kenshin and the others a little after arriving to the village. He climbed to the top of the stone heads and reached for the scroll in his bag.

"I'm surprised no one has said anything about me stealing the scroll, or whoever is monitoring the scrolls is really bad." Blaine thought to himself. He thought back to the fights. He had been able to control his black lightning a lot better than before. He took a few big hits but otherwise not much happened to him other than exhausting himself. Blaine started to read the scroll again and began to decipher its secrets.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

(Hats off to everyone calling him Hokage instead of Hokage-sama or Sandaime.)

Kenshin smiled as he handed a sample of his blood, and of Maizu's blood to the Hospital Lady. There would only be one way to disprove Blaine's theory, and that was with cold. Hard. Evidence.

Stretching he decided to go to the Uchiha compound. Maybe Amillia would be there soon, and um. The little girl. God, what was her name again? Suzy? Yeah, it was probably Suzy.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 30, 2017 4:48 am

(I'm taking the lazy way through not going to do the sama and all that nonsense)

Amila staring at the Uchiha compound "Why... do I have to stay in a dead place" she walks in her old house as her parents look at her "Amila... your really back" her mother says happy her father looks at her "Go to your room we will discuss the situation later Suzuka watches her sister as she goes to her former room "So i'm stuck here at least that's what they all think" Amila says as she walks up
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 31, 2017 12:32 am

(he's lord third? This was never said before was it)

Blaine falls asleep at the top of the Hokage head and he will just focus on the scroll until something else comes up. And other training. Or if Maizu is actually Kenshin's dad, he will be there... I don't know what to post...

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:43 am

Kenshin arrived on the Uchiha compound, he was let in by her parents and went up to her room.
~~~~
He wondered if he should do the sensible thing or the annoying, he chose the annoying
"Amillia!" He knocked on the door until she opened it.
He wondered if Blakne would be out training, or trying to see the DNA test results.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 am

Amila choose to ignore kenshin as she laid down in her room "Damnit why do I have to be stuck here..." she looked around her room for anything to do "They even took my sword damn them"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Training or sleeping, idc you guys continue, im not wasting time writing posts doing the same thing. tell me when you guys r done talking

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:20 pm

"Amillia. Amillia. Amillia." Kenshin repeated as he kept knocking.
"Cmooooon stop ignoooring me! I'm hurt. Don't you care about me at all" he said and held his hands to his heart.
"Oh woe is me~" he said in a singsongy voice. The Uchiha were starting to raise their eyebrows at the boy.
~~~~~~~~~
The nurse gasped as she held the DNA results in her hand. In bold writing were the words:
"POSITIVE. 98% DNA Compatability."

She had to tell someone! This was huge news! She rushed off to the nurses lounge, boy did she have a story to tell.

Flashback
"So... I need a sample of my blood and Maizu's blood right? Well shouldn't be too hard, I mean he has it everywhere." Kenshin said as he leaned down and used a Kunaito nick his thumb. Then he sealed it and looked over to Maizu.
"Hopefully, this shuts Blaine up." and he took a sample using the same kunai.
"Well. That oughtta do it!" Sadly, he didn't realize that you were supposed to clean the Kunai before using it again, so the blood collected from Maizu still had some traces of Kenshins blood.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Amila staring at her door and then goes to open it and yells out at Kenshin "Can't you shut up for 10 minutes god I haven't even been in the village for a day and your already starting to get on my nerves what is it you want anyways!!!!!!?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 am

"Well, finally you answer," Kenshin said as he darted into the room with his skinnier frame and jumped on her bed.

"Nice bed, do the Uchiha's sell mattresses cause I would love to-" he stopped as he noticed the very pissed off look on her face. He closed his eyes and his face became serious.

"Because I honestly doubt that the council or the Hokage actually gave you a punishment, or interrogated you thoroughly, I've come for my answers."

"Why..... You. I mean I know your special and all with two Dojutsu, but there had to be something else."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 am

"Why what did the akatsuki take me?" she looks at Kenshin "You are right on a few things there is another reason but I don't have to tell you anything now do I?" she gets up from the bed "But I will tell you this the war is about to take a turn and the leaf village will have no way of defending itself so I suggest you leave this place as soon as possible."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 am

"Why Amillia I'm surprised I didn't know you cared so much about me" He laughed jokingly but then frowned.
"Aren't you still here? Surely they wouldn't do it if you were still here."

"I lost one place I cared about once." He admitted looking down at the ground.
"I'm not gonna lose it again!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Amila looking back "Funny and to answer the last question I'm disposable as all of the shinobi are after all though I don't plan to be here when the war does pick up I will have been long gone" she grabs a kunai "Though I don't plan to leave without first off killing the two people who manage to stop me in the first place" throwing the kunai next to Kenshin head "Now then is there anything else you wanted? Or can the father and son stop getting in my way of leaving
the village"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:48 am

".... That's a lie and you know it." Kenshin said denying it feverantly.

"You know, if I die that means you probably won't get your Sharingan back." He pointed out
"I did after all, specifically make it for you. You should feel flattered."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:44 pm

She stares dead at Kenshin "What the hell do you mean Kenshin" grabbing another kunai "What do you mean I won't get my Sharingan back" she tries to activate it but to no avail (Assuming my byakugan is gone as well) "What did you to do me!?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top