'); });
Card of the Month

Naruto Roleplay

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto Roleplay

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:06 pm

"Interesting." Kenshin noted
"Was it because your chakra was being messed with by Maizu that you didn't feel the side effects of when it's put on....?" His voice trailed off.

Kenshin shook his head
"Ah well its just a seal that I was able to put on you in the scuffle, and when you were asleep. It disrupts the flow of chakra that goes tp your eyes when you activate your Dojutsu."

His face turned bright red
"Just uh. Don't look for it I had to apply it somewhere and well......"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:12 pm

She growls He dies first she looked around "Well I might as well see what parts of the village I can see have changed" she grabs a scroll and gathers chakra to the scroll "Release!" as the scroll turns into a poof of smoke (almost said C*loud) as a chunin appeared out of the scroll "Alright where do you want to go?"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 pm

"Wait what the fuck-" Kenshin said suddenly standing up
"How on earth did you get that? How on earth did you make it?" he said and suddenly rushed over to the Chunin
"How was it like in a seal? Answer for the glory of Seal Science!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:24 pm

The chunin pushed Kenshin to the side "Cramped now get back" Amila looked at Kenshin "I can't exactly go anywhere without a person to watch over me this is the fast way of doing it more like a summoning jutsu but not a beast" she looks at the man "Or not a strong beast atleast" she says as she walks out and the man sighs and begins to follow.

Kira heard the news and decided to head out to the uzumaki compound to see if Kenshin was there to no luck she thought maybe Blaine would know as she walked around the village calling for Blaine.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

"Wait- But how-" Kenshin stuttered, this was unprecedented, I mean the very act of sealing a person's chakra and his body, then unsealing it was just... weird. He tried not to think of repercussions of someone being sealed in a seal, but it made his head hurt at the possibilities

"Just... Nevermind" Kenshin said and he followed her out.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:48 am

Blaine watches Kira from the trees and hides from her.

"She must want lessons or something..." Blaine tells himself. He jumps and goes out for dumplings. He had made great progress on the Flying Thunder God Technique. He almost read the entire first page of the scroll.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm

"Exactly why are you following me I said I wanted to go some-what alone didn't I" she looked at the chunin and sighs as Kira runs up "Hey... Kenshin the results came back it seems that Maizu really is your father" Amila stares at Kenshin and begins to laugh "I knew it"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Kenshin stared blankly at Kira.
"..."
"..." she stared back.

Kenshin's knees buckled, and throughout the whole village could hear the singular horrified scream.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:35 am

Blaine was jumping past on the buildings when he fell down to the floor from a heart-piercing scream.

"What in the fuck?! I blame Kenshin, he's always up to something." Blaine mutters under his breath. "That full hurt... I'll remember to punch Kenshin."

Blaine begins to walk to his destination.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Amila laughed almost as loud "That's what you get baka" she continues to laugh as the man stares at both Kenshin and Amila "I don't understand what's funny Maizu is one of the strongest I read about" Amila looks at the man "Strongest yeah right he only defeated me with a cheap trick and this other guy here perfect fit for being his son they only rely on tricks to win battles" she continues to walk
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 pm

"Hey! It's better those tricks were pretty amazing compared to your battle strateg" he realized something and grabbed his hair in frustration.
"Wait- I'm not defending Maizu! But I can't defend myself without defending hi- just nevermind as long as Blaine never finds out I'm fine, then I'll never hear the end of it."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 am

(can you do whatever you're going to do... this is taking foooreeeeveeer )

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:30 pm

As everyone was talking about Kenshin being Maizu's son a cold air begin to surround the village as it started to rain

Amila looked around "Could this be...." she headed for the forest but the chunin stepped in front of her "Where are you going in such a rush" Amila sighs "Hmph your right no need to rush the death of this village i'm going back home" the chunin stared at her "what do you mean?" Amila smiled "Hmph" she begin to walk home
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:15 am

Blaine walked into the Uzumaki compound and looked around.

"No Kenshin... guess he'll get his beating tomorrow." Blaine walked towards his room, without walking into any of the Uzumaki sex dolls.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Kenshin set up shop in the Uchiha compound, he was currently setting up shop in the room right across the room from Amillia, using a surveillance seal he had placed when he was in her room.

*FLASHBACK*
"Well, finally you answer," Kenshin said as he darted into the room with his skinnier frame and jumped on her bed.

"Nice bed, do the Uchiha's sell mattresses cause I would love to-" he stopped as he noticed the very pissed off look on her face. He closed his eyes and his face became serious.

While he was talking he wanted to apply the seal to the bed but with Amillia's eyes on him talking to her she never saw the paper drift from his hand and then to underneath the bed.

*END FLASHBACK*

"mmmm Ramen." he said during his stakeout and ate some Gods food. If Amilia tried any funny business then Kenshin would stop her! Well, the seal only broadcasted sound but that was fine enough for him.

(Lelouch kick off the plot!)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:03 pm

As everyone left inside the rain grew more as a ninja begin to walk around heading to the hokage tower as he reached the tower three ninja's stood in his way

"Who are you, your not with the leaf village" they looked at him as he said nothing "Answer us now!" the man begin to walk away as he does the three ninjas go after him "Stop your going to answer our questions" as one of the ninja grabs onto the man shoulder the rain around the hokage tower turned a weird red

The hokage noticed the weird color in the rain"What is going on..." as the rain appeared normal outside of the small area around the tower as the rain came in contact with the three ninjas they begin to yell out in pain as the rain begin to burn them over and over

As the random ninja decided to use this opportunity as he grabs a baton and hits one of the ninjas in the gut with it as it did the baton begin to drip the same red color as the rain as the ninja spit out blood he then attacked the other two and started again towards the tower.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm

random ninja:

but he's wearing a hood right now that hides his face.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 am

Blaine falls asleep... just because. I don't know what to do. He's asleep.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 pm

(Towers under attack and your sleeping. Wow so useful)

Kenshin leaned back into his chair, Amillia was doing nothing. She was just awake like she wanted someone with her. No, that wasn't the case it was more... She was expecting someone.

Kenshin's eyes widened as he looked out his window, the rain was clear, but near Hokage Tower, it looked like it was raining blood.

"Oh no!" Kenshin left to investigate the problem but when he got there, he saw a Ninja running towards the tower with three Konoha Ninja's dead on the ground, it looked like their skin was being burnt under the red rain.
"Fuuton: Wind Cover" Kenshin said as a thin layer or wind surrounded his body, it wasn't much but it would keep the rain from touching him.

He threw an Explosion Tag at the enemy Ninja.
"You just had to make Konoha more depressing than it already didn't you? "
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:06 am

Water from the ground begins to move as the water covered his body the explosion tag made contact and did nothing to him or the water as it exploded "Your out of your league using genin tricks like that kid" he continues walking to the tower ignoring Kenshin
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:53 am

"Well gee. You make time for three Konoha ninja's but you didn't have time for little old me."Kenshin sarcastically as formed handseals and started throwing explosion Kunai at different angles to test the limits of it. But to no avail, his water seemed to act as a shield, luckily he knew somebody who could get around that.....

He activated the seal on his hands, where Blaine was sleeping the bed would randomly vibrate and then sex dolls would fall from the ceiling.

"That'll get his attention probably"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:00 am

Just as Blaine had closed his eyes, the bed began to shake like crazy and a bunch of sex dolls fell on him from the ceiling. Electricity surged throughout the room and suddenly exploded, making the sex dolls fly everywhere however Blaine was already gone from the bed and the window had already been shattered.

"KEEEEEEEEEEEENSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, you son of a bitch!" The seal activation had somehow told him where Kenshin was at this moment. There was a a strike of lightning flying across the village.

A few moments later, a strike of lightning hit next to the ninja staring at Kenshin. Blaine looked him over and practically patted him down then stood in front of Kenshin and then punched him to the face.

"You better have a good reason for what just happened Kenshin..." Blaine told him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:24 am

Amila saw the rain change and begin to head towards that location as well as many other leaf ninja as the storm got worst the man stared at Kenshin and Blaine "If your done wasting my time I have a meeting to attend to"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 am

Kenshin was sent flying back, knocking him to the ground like a weak bitch.
"Fucking hell! That hurt," he said rubbing his cheek.

"Like my present?" Kenshin had the nerve to look happy even while his cheek was bruised.
"But that's not the point" he pointed to the man.
"I need you to perform some shock therapy, clearly I couldn't do it on my own."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

"Raitsume..." Blaine's hand became a lightning claw and immediately Blaine was running towards him but before he striked, his electricity went out and it became just a normal fist. Blaine stopped and looked back at Kenshin.

"I'm out of chakra, I'm tired from all my training."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top