Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Piece RP

Post by Yuri on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Welcome to One Piece RP
Rules:
All Devil Fruit will be recorded by me if I find them to be OP please think of something else

2. Do not be OP like any other RP that we do, this can go for devil fruit and non devil fruit characters.

That's about it for the rules till I can think of something else

The Story Thus Far (I'll try to update it every so often)

We all start in a kingdom ruled by a tyrant known as Emperor Zilon he doesn't let nobody out into sea and makes every one pay ridiculous high taxes. He put the decree those that try to escape the city get put into a dungeon. As young pirates all you want to do is go out to sea but you know if you did you'd be put into the dungeon.

Things you should know
Emperor Zilon: http://data.whicdn.com/images/115397489/large.jpg
He is the current leader of the town and also has 3 guards which defend him at all times.

The City: http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/211-650x431.jpg
Zon Kingdom: Home of Emperor Zilon and our first area.

And that should be it.

Name: Sierra (Isabel Zilon)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/98/fa/c198fa0691a9b75428bc5eb7ffc9f76c.jpg (Pirate outfit)

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2015/Anime_Anime_girl_in_an_elegant_black_dress_099515_.jpg (Elegant outfit)

Devil Fruit: Ha Ha no mi
(Leaf fruit the power to control nature.)
Weapons: Daggers x2
Backstory: Isabel Zilon is the sister to the emperor however she does not wish to be a part of the royal family so she sneaks out of the castle to talk to the people though usually wearing a hood she has been secretly helping some of the villager pay their extreme taxes she absolutely hates  to be called Isabel and ask that she'd be called Sierra though members of the barracks and the emperor's guards called her Isabel.

Intro post: (I'll be using the name Sierra but might say Isabel so yeah)
Sierra was in her room reading a book "Hmm my brother has been noticing me leaving the castle lately" she continues to read "But maybe i'm just being paranoid after all he's to stupid to probably figure it out" she begins to get dressed in her pirate outfit and puts on a black cloak and goes out the window sliding down on a rope she had. "Still surprise no one found this yet but whatever" she goes down the rope slowly and lands on the ground

"Now then let's go see what some of my friends are doing" she heads into the town keeping away from any guard.

Last edited by Lelouch on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Cley D. Drum
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ee/f6/43/eef64320e3164456f929e2ae316b3d2c.jpg

Devil Fruit: Busato Busato no Mi
Booster Booster Fruit

Backstory: Found on a raft as a boy, he was brought back to the Zon Kingdom. He felt like he had food poisoning after eating a fruit he had as his last source of food before he was found. He was the son of some random pirate according to what he could remember. He had been trying to leave for a while now to find out what he couldn't remember. He had been training since he discovered his abilities. He was able to increase the power of his moves.

Busato Busato no movies
His power can be increased and even a little past that. Anything times 3 and above will break his bones and tear his muscles.

Busato busato no punch: Powered up punch up to x2
Busato busato no kick: powered up kick up to x2
Busato Busato no rocket: a move that sends him flying towards his opponent. only up to x1
Busato Busato no leap: a jumping technique letting him leap farther up to x2
(more moves to come... xD)

Intro Post:

Cley watched the streets from the roof. He was bored. He had been a street rat for as long as he can remember. He sat up and shook his head. He jumped down to the streets and started walking around for some food or something.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Name: Diane Zilon
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/73/ba/f0/73baf06bfc1ff0073f9a5ef04006480e.jpg

Devil Fruit: Hoseki Hoseki No Mi (Gem Gem Fruit)
Allows the user to turn their body into types of Precious Gemstones, and control over them.

Backstory:
Diane Zilon was an ordinary girl before she consumed the Devil Fruit and was brought before the King. Intrigued with her power, The Emperor formally adopted Diane into the family, if only to use her for her powers, and is the source of his tremendous wealth.

Intro post:
"Daughter, Darling it's time for your Hair Cut!" The Emperor said entering her room.

".... Yes Father" the girl blinked and felt the power of her devil fruit envelop her, she slowly turned Sapphire. This was her future. She was doomed to be trapped here

(Alright, so I probably won't be posting as her all the time but I wanted a character like this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kai D. Gale
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9xrnLECjC0I/Ui_zdwcrHUI/AAAAAAAAIjg/Stjnr-pe8EA/s1600/Anime+Male+Wind+Grin+Smile+HD+Wallpaper+Backgrounds+Image+Photo+Picture.jpg%20width=300%20height=300

Devil Fruit: Saru Saru No Mi:

Backstory:
For as long as he could remember, he was running. He would never stop running. After eating a peculiar fruit, he discovered his powers. So while he had never had a last name he's decided it will be Gale. You can usually find him picking fights in alleys in the Zon Kingdom.

Intro Post:

"Is that all you got?!" He said as punched the man in the face. snickering slightly.
"You damn brat!" The man shouted as he moved to punch him in the stomach, only for his tail to block the blow
"Man. Today's just not your day is it?"

Last edited by Marth on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Cley slowly walked through the market, avoiding eye contact with any of the sellers. One by one he grabbed something from their inventory. Finally one of them noticed him grabbing their stuff.

"Thief! Thief!" The guards around slowly approached Cley. Cley fainted to one side then went straight, confusing most of the guards. The guards in front of him were too stunned to stop him.

"After him!" One of them yelled.

"Well, I seemed to have messed up..." Cley rounded a corner and used his fruit powers to jump as high as he could. He made it a bit above the roof but just barely. The guards rounded confused as to where he could have gone.

"We lost him... How?" All of them kept searching the alley just in case.

"That was toooo easy." Cley said taking a bite out of his apple. "Lotta provisions though."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Sierra could hear all the rambling going on from where she was hearing the word guard she looks around "Did somebody figure out who I was?" she runs to an alley and looks up and notices a boy eating an apple "Wait a minute whose that?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Cley tosses the eaten apple down the alley and jumps across to the other roof.

"Well time to store the rest with the others. I need all I can get for when I leave." Cley said outloud to himself. He knew the guards must've given up the search by now. He got to the end of the roof and jumped to the next one. "This fruit makes everything so simple, it's great."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Moving away from the spot she was standing "That guy was rude but what did he mean by leaving... my brother wouldn't allow anyone to leave the island" she looks towards the direction he was going "hmm I want to go see what this guy is planning" she begins to walk the direction he jumped
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Name:
Mason
Looks: http://66.media.tumblr.com/69010309a5bbc47046eaf47801be9feb/tumblr_mxkwvt97nN1t47ugno10_500.jpg
Devil Fruit:
N/A
Weapons:
Pistol and hand to hand combat.
Backstory:
TL/DR:Boy raised by pirates, shot then washed up at zon kingdom and thrown in jail for bearing a pirate crest.
Mason was raised by a small group of pirates. Living out on the sea for as long as he can remember. The group would sail about from town to town looking for hints about treasure, searching old caves and living a full life of adventure. By the time he was ten Mason was already proficient enough to sail out by himself, learning all the ways to control a ship from his crews captain, Captain Baker. Baker was a gruff man but had a kind heart. Baker even taught Mason how to use a pistol.Baker was a man who'd fully investigate any hint about treasure and the crew knew that so if they heard anything they'd normally keep it from their boss to save themselves from unnecessary work. One day Captain Baker heard tale of a grand treasure trove being held in a nearby cave but the tale was a fairly popular one in this town so it was undoubted that other pirates and marines had heard about it. The group headed out to investigate immediatley much to the dismay of the crew. Once at the cave the crew found themselves surrounded by a large group of pirates lying in wait, knowing that they couldn't beat them due to the sheer numbers of them Baker and his crew tried to head back only to be intercepted by marines. it was simple to see how this would turn out. A three way standoff was instantly underway. Mason hid at the back of his group. A few minutes passed without a single movement from any group. Nothing just the quiet slowly settling around all three groups. A sudden booming sound reverberated throughout the cave. Mason could feel a warm sensation coming from his shoulder. He felt dizzy, wobbling and then everything went black. The next thing mason knew he was out on a raft clutching a small pistol wrapped up in his crews flag and has a rough set of bandages wrapped around his shoulder. He floated for days, almost starving to death when he eventually washed ashore at the Zon kingdom. He was found by the guards and was promptly placed in jail for bearing the sign of a powerful pirate
Intro Post:
Mason came too trying to pull his hand down to his face to rub his eyes only to be stopped by the jingle of chains and a shooting pain from his shoulder. "Owowowow... Hooooo that hurts. These things are getting annoying as well" He jingles his cahins about in frustration. When are they going to let mo out of here, I've been stuck in here for days He jingles his chains again in frustration, Mason starts to mutter to himself "If i was going to escape i'd need to get my pistol first.... I'd also need a way off this island but i don't really know where the port or anything like that is. I'd also need a ship..." He let's out a long sigh. This is going to be hard
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:54 am

Cley walked into his small base in the west corner of the kingdom. He put his provisions in a small chest that was full of other food, a compass and a map with a bunch of holes in it. He turned towards one of the walls in his base, which was full of elaborate escape plans.

Plan #1

Walk straight out and hope you don't get stopped.

Plan #2
Charge straight out, hope you don't get killed.

Plan #3
Fight your way out.

Plan #4
Capture the King, trade him for freedom.

Plan #5
Kill the king and become the new king, leave country.

"They're all so ingenious, I can't pick one..." Cley pondered over them. "Maybe another brilliant idea will come to me."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:25 am

Diane's eyes became relaxed as her father finished cutting her "hair". Her form melded back into that of a humans.

"Ah.. My Dear, your gems are always simply the best, tell me do you want anythijng? A Necklace? A Ring?"

"I want to escape..." she thought but did not dare to respond except with a small whisper

"A Ring will be fine, Thank you."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:47 am

Sierra overhearing his plans laughs "Like any of those ideas would work" she begins to walk away "This man is an idiot if he think my brother would just let him escape this island though going out to sea does seem kind of fun" she begins to walk back towards the house "Maybe there is one way..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 am

Kai grumbled as he walked out of the alley slightly bruised, he stretched and headed west over the fight he saw a figure jumping across rooftops, and his damn apple had fallen on him!
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Cley shook his head since he could find no other ideas coming to him. He faced a wall that he had already left a bunch of bumps in.

"Might as well train a bit." Cley took a position with fist elbow all the way back and his other hand forward. Instantly, with the power of his fruit he let out a barrage of attacks that easily shook his entire base. He spinned and let out a kick that broke through the wall. He stopped and tried to catch his breath. "Man it takes out a whole bunch of energy to keep that up."

Cley went over to an almost empty bottle of water and took a sip.

"I'm going to need more water..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:30 pm

As Kai approached the house he felt the ground around him shake
"Woah... What happened here?". As he walked closer to the house he saw someone else walking closer.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:42 am

Suddenly a fat human dude jumps in front of Mason and starts jiggling his fatness. After short two seconds, the dude exploded.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 am

(^ Akio's in this?)
Kai shuddered
"I have the strangest feeling that some far guy just exploded on some poor, unsuspecting guy."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:35 pm

"Wait, I've got an idea. There are people in the jail that have been trying to escape this city. If I make a huge group, some sort of crew. I have a better chance of getting out!" Cley turned towards the door and exited his place pushing some girl away without noticing her and started running towards the jail. "I'll save energy so I'll run at my normal speed. No point in trying to go fast."

Cley decided tor un through the streets easily avoiding people even at centimeter distances.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Getting pushed to the side she watches the man run off "Damn you who do you think you are pushing me away like that" she brushes the dirt off her cloak "Dang I better go see what this idiot is up to" she runs after him
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 pm

"That bastards running away!" Kai thought angrily and started to chase after him
"I'll show you for throwin' an apple at me!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Cley kept running towards the jail. It was basically on the other side of town. Cley had been training so hard that he had a huge amount of stamina. He reached the jail on one of the sides less guarded. He kneeled down and felt power surging to his feet.

"Busato Busato no Leap!!!" Cley jumps all the way to the top of the jail. "Alright, step 1, get in."

"What are you doing here?!" Two man pointed spears at him.

"Shit... didn't think this through."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:44 am

Panting as she reaches the prison she looks up "Why is he here of all places?" she walks in and notices the two guards pointing spears at him and she sighs and walks in front of the guards and takes off the cloak "This man is to not be harmed he is my friend"

The guards still holding their spear up "Alright but he is not a loud in the prison please lady Isabel show your friend out" she bits her lip when the name Isabel is said and she proceeds to push the guy towards the stairs "come on"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:36 am

"Huh, what's going on? I'm here to let people escape." Cley tilts his head. "I need a crew to get out of here."

Cley stops moving and looks around the cells.
"Where are the people that want to escape?" He yells out very loudly.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:58 am

Smacks the guy in the back of the head "What are you doing if you yell that out loud your going to end up like them in the prison I saved your life shouldn't you be saying thank you!?!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Mason perks up at the commotion. What's happening? Is some one trying to break out? Mason tries to look outside his cell but the chains pull him back. God damn these things are the bane of my life right now!!!! He struggles a little bit but gives up. Mason slumps back down the wall and sit glaring at the floor. Guess i'll just wait until they let me ou- His train of thought was interrupted by someone shouting "Where are the people that want to escape?". Mason immediately lunges forward. "HEY!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!"
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:40 pm

The guards had started coming closer. Cley feels the small thud on his then turns towards the voice yelling over there.

"Come on, let's go!" Cley grabs her hand and jumps towards the voice. A bunch of other voices start resonating. "Damn which one was it? All these guys want out."

The guards start rushing towards Cley and the girl. "Stand down or prepare to be taken in!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top