free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 9:51 am

As Ursula and Leo arrived on the scene, Leo looked plainly at his swords.
".... I'm not sure what we're supposed to do now" he said as muttered under his breath
"Stupid Superpowers"

Ursula turned into Cat Form. She was definitely not joining this fight. Hopefully, Rio would win.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Jaiden putting a thumbs up "No problemo amigo!" he then looks at Torimasu and sighing "Where probably dead aren't we" (You know what fuck it Musu Masu Idgaf anymore call him whichever) Ryu getting up "Damnit this was my fight"

Torimasu gets up "Ahahahahahaha! this is fun indeed but sorry I had a target to go after so i'll give you all a few extra days to live" he punches at a wall as it burst leading outside "Ryu you have 10 days before I come after you again but with Arasa as well" He slams his palm to the ground as a bone wall separates him from the rest of us as e jumps down some of the marines start to surround the building

as he jumps out the bone wall disperses as Jaiden looks down seeing the marines "It seems we have a few uninvited guest joining the party captain." He looks at Rio "If you don't mind I'm going to be joining this crew of yours" Jaiden then looking at the rest of the people that entered in late "Let me introduce myself to the late comers I am Jaiden Master of many at your service" he bows and then standing back up he looks at Rio "So what's the plan?"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Rio looks at his whole crew here and nods. "We're getting out the old-fashioned way. Smash through the marines."

Rio picks up Ryu by the collar and turned towards the other wall. He wrapped his hand in a tornado and sent the tornado alone flying towards the wall. "After you Ryu."

Rio throws Ryu outside first. "Ursula do you need any help getting down?"

_____________________________________-

Damon was given a different mission by Rio. He had gone to retrieve the small ship Ryu had taken. He found it eventually drifting towards the port. He jumped on it and opened a small control pad. He pressed the button that would return it to the ship and sat down and waited for it to get back to the ship.

"Easy as pie. I wish he didn't leave it out in the middle of the water though. Anybody could have stolen it."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Ursula nodded as she lifted her arms and yelled out
"Carry me!"

As much as she was sure that a Cat could land on her feet, she didn't want to take the chance in case she was wrong.

As Rio lifted Ursula down. Leo was still stuck up there
"Uh. Rio little help here?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Jaiden ran towards the window and jumped down pulling out a pistol he loads it in mid air and fires down at the marines feet making them all dance "Dance for me I want to see you all Dance!" he says firing faster as ryu lands head first into a marine Jaiden picks up Ryu "Time to roll out Ryu!" he throws Ryu again as ryu hits marines with his head Jaiden picks him up and starts moving the direction Rio came from before "I hope this is the right way!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 am

Rio picked up Ursula and looked at Leo.

"You fought Ryu the first time you met. I'm sure you can do this jump two. It's only two stories." Rio walks over to Leo and tosses him out the window.

"This crew is a bunch of crazy people!!! I'm gonna die here!!!" Leo said eventually landing and rolling at the bottom. It took him a while to get up but he ran after Jaiden and Ryu. Rio jumps down with Ursula and lets out a huge whoop.

"Hold onto your hair Ursula!!!" Rio puts his hand up to the sky. Creating a huge a funnel of wind, Rio brings it down to where he was about to land and smashes it unto the ground. "Wind Tsunami!!!"

Rio blows away all the soldiers close by and begins to run while still carrying Ursula.

"Let's go, I really don't want to see smoker again!" Rio says. A puff of smoke floats next to him.

"Too late," Smoker said coming out of the smoke and his jitte coming out to hit Rio.

"Damn it Ryu..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Jaiden looking back "Ryu we have to help" Jaiden ran towards Smoker and stepped in front of him and Rio "Smoker its been awhile old pal how about you leave them alone and we go out for a smoke?" Jaiden grins at smoker and grabs a marine "I need a gun or something this technique is getting old MARINE BULLET or something like that" he says as he spins around and throws the marine at smoker and quickly gabbing Rio lifting him up "Go on I can stall Smokes over here"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Leo readied his sword
"You know! I wasn't there the first time Rio fought you but like he said!" he assumed a stance
"I 'll be able to be some use... too!!!" he slashed at Smoker but was in shock when he realized that his blade passed right through him.
"Too bad you weren't there" Smoker began
"Otherwise you would have known I can do this!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Smoker tries to hit Leo with his jitte only for Rio to block it with his arm. He felt his energy disappear when it hit him. Rio jumped back and began to regain his energy.

"What in the world... Ursula, I really need you to get off me so I can move easier." Smoker slashed at Rio again, this time Rio barely moved out of the way then felt a fist connect with his stomach while Leo tried to slash at Smoker's back with no luck. Rio flew back towards a wall but made sure Ursula didn't hit the wall.

"Fuck this shit, big attack time!" Rio said getting up. "Everyone run."

Rio took a stance with one of his hands behind him. The sky began to turn darker and it felt like a tornado was forming right on top of them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Jaiden looks at Leo "You can't touch Smoker with a regular weapon I don't know why its best just to either finish off the marines or escape" Jaiden runs up and taking grabbing a rock his hands glow red as he hits the marine in the head taking his pistol "This will do one lucky shot" he takes out a bag with something in it and loads it in the gun "Hope this pistol can withstand it" he aims the gun at the many marines blocking their escape route "Rio i'll handle the small fries you can get the glory just make sure you don't forget who it was that helped you in this island" As he shoots the loaded bullet towards the marines and explosion happens right next to the marine

"It actually worked" as he looks down at the pistol to see it broke when firing the gun "Yeah thought so..," as he pushes Leo and the others out of there and looks at Ursula on Rio still "If you wish to get out before the storm does come then I suggest following us out of here"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 am

Ursula nodded as she got of Rio's Arms and transformed into human form and tugged at his shirt.
"Come on Mister Rio! We gotta go!" she said as she transformed back into Cat Form and readied to dash when she noticed something.

She wasn't a full form Cat anymore.....
"Huh?"
Standing where Ursula was, a Half-Cat, Half-Girl was in her place.

(Yeah... This whole just being a Cat thing is cramping my style)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 am

Smoker rushed Rio and tries to hit him with his Jitte. Rio puts his foot up and kicks the jitte up unbalancing Smoker.

Rio twists his hand and the wind above him suddenly rushed down towards him. Rio moves his hands forward to connect to the other one in front.

"Air Cannon!" Rio said. A huge gust of wind hits Smoker, even though it couldn't physically hit Smoker, it still blew him away. The huge buildup of wind sent Smoker flying towards several buildings knocking him almost a block away. Rio turned and began to run towards the ship. "Let's go, let's go! I'm exhausted..."

Rio began to slow down. His eyes were starting to become to sleepy.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 am

Jaiden noticing Rio slowing down picks him "sorry there amigo I can't let you sleep here just yet" he looks around and says "which ones your ship" Leo looking over to a ship "Over there lets go quickly!" Jaiden looking at Leo and then the ship "alright amigo this is our stop time to blast off" his hands glow red as he throws Rio and Ryu catches sighing "You didn't have to come and get me you know" Jaiden looking at one of the people whose been on the ship "Well what are you waiting for start this ship up and let's go!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am

Ursula hopped on to the ship, staring at her Human-Cat form she closed her eyes and went back to human form.
"Woah! I thought I could only turn into a Cat!" She said excitedly.

"Well what are you waiting for! Lets start this ship up already and le's go!" She heard the man Ryu was with say to Miss Elise.

"Wait-What the hell who are you?!" She said
"Nevermind that just go!" The captain ordered and she sighed before starting up the ship.
"Wait! Where's Damon?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Damon on the small boat he had retrieved, had finally arrived as everyone was boarding. Damon tied up the boat to the ship and it hoisted itself up.

"Everyone's all ready? Let's go!" Damon ran towards the control room. Leo worked hard on raising the anchor while Elise set coordinates.

"We better not have to turn around again!" Elise yelled out. The ship set sail. Smoker was at the port.

"Is the ship ready to pursue this time?!" Smoker asked. One of the marines ran up and saluted him.

"Yes sir! It's coming right now!" The marine said. Smoker looked out at the Storm Pirates ship but it was already far away.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Jaiden looked and sigh in relief "Were good for now and if any ship comes for us I'm a master at cannon fire so we should be safe as long as we don't stop anywhere close from Smoker's terrain" looking over at Ryu who is just standing by the rail "Damnit..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Ursula went over to Elise and hid behind her, now that ryu was back. He was probably going to kill her for tattle tailling. She definitley did not like the saying 'Snitches get Stiches'

Elise's eye twitched while Leo snickered. She walked over to Ryu
"And what's the deal with you running off anyways?!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 pm

he thumps her on the head "Don't act all high and mighty dear I don't belong here nor do I still see myself belonging but now I'm being watched so escaping will be 10x harder now then leave me alone I need time to think" he climbs up to the ships flag and lays down next to it Damnit I can't stay here...
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 am

Damon looks up at Ryu on the flag. "Don't even think of escaping again, I put passcodes on all little ships so they won't get lost. You know how much of a hassle it was to find."

Damon walks away and begans to head over to his cold dinner when he spots Jaiden. "Hey who's this guy? He wasn't here last time was he?"

Damon looks over at Rio who's asleep on the ground completely exhausted. He had been running all over and fighting just about everybody just to get his crew out of Loguetown.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 am

Jaiden looking "You can call my anything just not later for dinner" he laughs lightly "I met Ryu here on his way back to shore and help the others get him back as well as I ended up running along with them to get away and now i'm here but for real my name is Jaiden nickname master of many" he looks up at Ryu "You know you caused a lot of trouble for these guys maybe you should come down and at least say sorry!"

Ryu looking down and grabbing one of his swords threw it strait down at Jaiden who caught the sword and strapped it on his back "I'll take that as a no..." he sighs and walks to the side of the ship
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 pm

They sailed on the open ocean until Elise discovered there was a new resteraunt opening up, and apparently the music there was phenomenal!

New Character:

Name: Avery Grey
Background:
A Musician who carries around her Saxophone and Guitar. She loves flirting with women. She works at Grand Blue and plays her music as people eat their meals. Despite her boylike appearance, she's actually just likes really short hair although because of her tomboyish attitude, she's often mistaken as a boy. Though she doesn't mind that. Fine with playing most instruments, but prefers the Guitar or Sax. Famous for her playing, most people are entranced by her. Lived in the place all her life and desires freedom

Intro:
She played her music, it usually reflected her mood so it was a sombre melody throughout the room, it didn't stop the guests from enjoying it

"You see I know this song" she heard a man say, probably to impress a girl or something.
"It's Hasa Diga Eebowai!" The man said, to which the women's expression became confused, the man feigned surprise
"What? You DON'T know what that is? Well I suppose it was to be expected a non-rich girl would know.........." his voice trailed off and the women laughed nervously.
"O-Of course I know it!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 25, 2017 12:05 am

Rio woke up extremely hungry and was already telling Elise to set sail for this new restaurant.

"But we're close to the Red Line!" Elise said. She looked over at Leo for help and he just shrugged. Damon just watched intently from the side. She looked over at him and Damon immediately made himself scarce.

"I'm the Captain! I make the decisions." Rio said. He put his foot down. She groaned and nodded. She yelled over new orders to Leo who immediately got to work.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 12:43 am

Jaiden looking at Rio "So then captain are you sure about this? This isn't to far from smoker's territory we could have had the bounty on all our heads increased by now" pulling out his gun and he begins to clean it "Though of course no bounty hunter can beat me cause after all when it comes to gunfights I always shoot first"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:23 pm

As the group entered the restaurant, they saw a Women sitting on the bar and serenading women, a man collapsed at her feet,

The manager, Luqier sighed as walked up and asked if they wanted a meal.
"What happened?!" Ursula said in awe
~~~~
"Do you even know music?" Avery said, stopping her song.

"O-Of course I do! I probably know more than you" the man suddenly finding great interest in the ground.
"I probably know more then you do! I'm a Marine which means my parents would have to send me to one of the best schools" in a very typical Marine-Supremacy fashion.

The women only said two things before continuing her song
"Get, Out."

The man looked up and said obviously enraged
"Hey! You can't talk to me like that!"

One thing led to another, and then it led to her kicking his ass and wooing the women he was with.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:44 am

A host came over and Rio immediately told him a table for seven. They were seated almost immediately.

"Alright, how much money do we have? We haven't really looted anything..." Rio thought.

Damon looked up thinking and then at them. "I should have about 50 thousand berries left."

Rio nodded. "If anything, we can always sell Ryu to them. He's worth a lot from his bounty picture."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top