free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Jaiden looked at Rio "I got this don't worry" he then looked at all the commotion going on over there and grabbed a pebble and aimed at the marine "I've been practicing my aim for the past few minutes" the pebble glowed a small red light as he flung the pebble at the marine before he left and the pebble knocked the marine out "Woops put to much power into the pebble"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Avery just stared at him.
"I'm all for the punishment. But he was just knocked out." She looked down and shrugged
"Eh. He deserved it anyways." Avery gave a chaste kiss to the girl she was singing too and excused herself.

Avery walked up to the group
"Hey, names Avery. Only got two rules, one. Don't start shit and the second....." she looked at Elise and winked.

"All the beautiful women have to dance with me once."
Elise giggled while Leo felt the need to not let this dance happen at all costs.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 am

Damon looked at Leo and Elise and his mouth formed an O. He understood their relationship now. Damon looked over at Rio to see what he would do. Rio, however, was looking at the menu.

"Hey Waittress, I'll have two of that one and three of those. Ooooh six of those mini crab cakes. Bring some rum too while you're at it." Rio kept ordering.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:15 am

Jaiden looked at Rio "Damn you" Ryu laughed "I'll have four of these and six of those as well" Jaiden sighs "Last time I treat you both anywhere" he looks at the girl "I have no idea what your talking about my dear I we didn't do anything maybe that marine just tripped"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Avery snorted
"Considering I was the one who put him into that condition. I'll let this off the hook for now."

The women led Elise away from the group, much to the dismay of Leo. Ursula surprisingly ordered the fish... Raw.

As the group was eating a man walked in, his clothes were torn and he looked pale.
"Food.... Please, I need food!" he said before collapsing.

The waiter sighed, it was often that stragglers found their way to the restaurant. Usually from a pirate fight, but the man clearly didn't have any money on him, so Luquier would just have to kick him out. As he moved forward, he was stopped by Avery who had her meal in his hands and gently placed it on the floor for him.

"Everyone deserves something to eat." she said before turning back to the ladies.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Rio watched the man eat. He looked at Avery and began to think.
Why is Ursula eating a fish raw... He wondered. His curiosity got the best of him and he stole a bite and immediately got up and ran out the restaurant to spit it into the sea.

"How can you eat that?!" Rio yelled back inside. He began making a huge racket and swore nonstop. Damon and Leo began to laugh at Rio.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Ryu and Jaiden laughed as well "You realize you shouldn't try everything just cause other people got it right" Jaiden looked at Rio "Your causing a scene more then the marine did"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 am

"Hey you took my fish!" Ursula complained and began to finish off the fish, in a few minutes it was completely gone, only the bones were left.

"I thought it was very delicious" she confessed. The man stopped eating and stood up.
"I thank you very much for the meal but it's time to get down to business." he wiped his mouth with his sleeve
"I'm claiming this restaurant in the name of my leader! "
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:20 am

Rio turned around to him.

"No way, man. This food was great. I'm claiming it myself." Rio told him immediately. "Jaiden raise our flag! Wait we only have one.."

Damon, tired of laughing, went back to drinking his soup. "This will resolve itself, it always does. Best not to get involved."

Rio took some food off another table and began to eat it. "Good that's getting the taste of raw fish off my mouth.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 am

Jaiden looked at the people that Rio stole food from "I'm not paying for that if you wish to kill him afterwards be my guest" he got up and gave a bag of rubies to the waiter "This will cover our food and hopefully and damage that might be done in case this new guy and Rio get in a fight over who will take lead of this restaurant"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Avery smiled
"Just shut up and eat your food, you think you're the first person to attack this place?" she said as the chefs began to come out one by one, each of them wielding a different type of knife.

The man backed away slowly
"You'll regret not surrendering sooner!" he shouted and ran out the door, carrying the meal.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 am

"So is that man going to come back with a his crew? Do you need help? We need a chef, Elise is great and all but we can't have her doing all the work." Rio asked. Leo nodded. None of them would ever remember to keep the cupboards full of food anyways. Rio was captaining while Ryu would be slashing and Leo would be google-eyes over Elise.

Damon got up and walked to the ship. He was going to get some things prepared.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:13 am

Jaiden looks at Rio "you haven't even seen me cook how will you know if I'm good a cook or not" Ryu looked at him "Well are you?" Jaiden looked back at Ryu "None of your business anyways i'm going back to the ship before things get hectic" he follows Damon out
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:00 am

The Pirate Lieutenant Gin reported to his captain, the Don Krieg of the restaurant. Gin sighed, while he felt bad for the women who had served him food. He knew that this was the first step to resurrecting their fleet.

Their crew had been ambushed by a Mysterious Figure with a Cross-Like sword only 7 days in going to the grand line.
---
As The Crew finished dinner, Ursula and the others were just paying for their meal when they heard a loud sound, looking outside they found a gang of pirates outside their window.
It seemed that their leader was the one clad in Golden Armour alongside Gin.

They heard a loud sound as the Chefs began to march out.
"What's happening?" The Cat Devil Fruit user said to the waiter.
"The Chefs took the warning seriously, many pirates occasionally try to take over this establishment. We've gotten used to it over the years, this is just us marching out for battle." The water said casually.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 am

(that moment when you thought you had posted)

Rio looked outside and looked at Ursula.

"This is on you, for eating raw fish. It must have been bad luck and now you caused a problem for this establishment." Rio told her. Rio slowly got up and walked outside. He pushes some of the chefs out of the way who quickly responded in anger at being brushed outside.

"Hey, I don't know who you are but we were just having a peaceful dinn---" before Rio could finish his sentence he recieved a metallic punch from a man clad in armor plates over his entire body. Rio flew backwards through the restaurant into the kitchen.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:38 am

Ryu grabbing his swords saw Rio went flying "Great now you started a fight where going to have to finish" he sighed pulling out one of his swords he looked back at the pirate leader "So why are you after this place I want to know so when I make your grave site I can say why you died trying to capture a restaurant"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:40 am

Don Krieg felt no reason to say anything to these nobodies. If they opposed him, they were just in his way. Instead, he looked towards Gin's way and in response got a nod from him before dashing off and kicking Ryu in the chest sending him flying back.

"They call me, Man-Demon. Now I suggest that you leave before I have to kill you"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top