free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Marth on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 am

(its not just being creative. I can't picture that. Using a sword to throw a sword is just unrealistic.)
"Nice try kid. Just like your age your skill is lower then then mine. Going to have to try harder then that to beat me." Don Krieg grinned maliciously as he lunched forward to begin his Counter-attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ursula began to join the frey leaping out to attack his exposed head.
"Argh. Get off of me! Fire Pearl Huge Favour!" Pearl screamed once he felt the girl leap onto him.

The man's body burst into flames as he threw flaming pearls at Leo who easily dodged them. However, the flames from his body forced Ursula off of him.
(This is actually a thing he can do)

Last edited by Yuri on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Going to assume you mean can't)
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:47 pm

The chefs from behind the kitchen had come out to defend their restaurant and theu were giving Don Kriegs crew a bit of trouble. Damon was also unleashing his power in quick successions as to not lose control. He would usually take out his gun and fire rapid plastic bullets to drop anyone getting to close to him.

"Wherr the hell is the master of masters?!" Damon asked. He looked over into the ocean. Rio had not come out of the water yet. "Our captain is drowning guys!!!"

Leo looked over at Ursula. "Where is Elise?"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Jaiden watches the commotion from building rooftop and sighs "Well then better save Rio" he bites into an apple and his hands turn red as he throws the apple it hits Pearl in the back of the head as he jumps down sliding down the building "You know its not smart to play with fire you might get burned!" he runs over and grabs Ryu from his fight with Krieg "Excuse us please"

He begins to spin around and Jaiden hands glow red as he throws Ryu at Krieg at an intense speed.RYU ROCKET! As he Ryu faceplants into Don Krieg they both fall to the floor as Jaiden jumps down and swims for Rio.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 768

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am

Pearl glared at the man before continuing his fight with Leo and Ursula
Ursula looked towards Leo as he asked her where Elise was and she just shrugged, how would she know?

"How on earth are we going to defeat someone who is on FIRE Ursula thought dismayed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avery and Gin were still duking it out but Avery was being distracted by The Don Krieg and Pearl's fight. This was her fault, they didn't need to get caught up in this.

Gin sighed as he stopped combat with Avery
"I'd rather fight you at your best. You can go help the kids with Pearl but If you interfere with the Captain's fight i'll have to step in."

Avery looked at Gin incredulously who had already run out to fight the chefs.
"It's only fair!" He called out "You helped me, so i'll help you."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Leo looked dumbfounded at the ocean.

"Isn't Jaiden a devil fruit eater as well?" Leo asked Ursula. As he was distracted, Pearl had covered the distance between them.

"Pearl Close!!!" Pearl smashed Leo's face in between his shields. As soon as the shields opened, Leo coughed up blood and fell backwards.

Damon was running around, taking cover behind tables and firing off plastic bullets and shooting fire out of his hand.

Rio was halfway to the bottom at this point. His eyes were starting to shut and water began to fill his lungs. He saw a shadow jump in to the water. Maybe his crew finally had time to save him...

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:00 pm

As Jaiden jumped in the water a thought came into his head as he suddenly starts drowning 'WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THIS!!!!!!' he thinks as he continues drowning

Ryu rubbing his head getting up sighing "Fucking devil fruit users!" Don Krieg was also waking up noticing Ryu was on top of him "Get off of me!" he throws Ryu off as Ryu lands on the ground he sighs "Can't you be a bit more considerate the ground hurts more then your attacks ever did..."

As he says that Don Krieg gets a tick mark and begins piercing towards Ryu "Oh yeah well how about you say that once my spear takes your eyes out!" As Ryu starts dodging all the attacks "Stand still and let me beat the shit out of you!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:37 pm

The musical performer was trying to evade Pear's attacks but it became increasingly hard because of his flaming body she saw Jaiden jump in the water but didn't make much of it.

"Isn't Jaiden a Devil Fruit Eater as well?" Avery heard the man who was fighting beside her say and Avery's eyes widened. These people.... They weren't her goddamn responsibility. But nonetheless.. they had gotten themselves involved in this shit.

Avery groaned and told Leo and Ursula to distract him until she got back, and then ran to jump into the water, she was exhausted from running around so mcuh but it's not like she had a choice in letting these people die.

Avery dived further grabbing Jaiden and pushing him up to shore. Once she pulled him up she dove right back in after taking a deep breath.

"He's so far away" Avery thought, she was running out of air.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:32 am

Leo had just gotten back up, more frustrated than ever now.

"Alright, I'm getting serious now." Leo told them. Pearl just laughed.

"You act like I've been serious this whole time." Pearl told him. He got ready to smash his shields against Leo's face when Leo sidestepped and smashed the back of his sword against the shield covering Pearl's entire body. The shield cracked and Pearl lost his breath. He fell to his knees and took his time to get back up. "I guess you're not all talk."

"Ursula, you got your claws ready?" Leo asked her.

Damon had begun to be overwhelmed by the pirates under Don Krieg. The chefs had fallen to the back and Damon was doing all he could to cover them. Damon began to feel his fire lose control.

"A little longer please... We're almost done..." Damon's hand began to grow fur. His bones began to get longer and his vision began to go red. His mind suddenly fell apart. While he was still somewhat humanoid in shape, his face had gotten longer almost similar to a dog. Fire and fur covered his body and his fingers had grown long nails almost like claws. In a moment, Damon vanished and appeared on the other side of the pirates. Suddenly, a huge whirlwind happened and the Don Krieg pirates flew backwards. Damon howled into the sky.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Ryu looked over at Damon "Did you do that cause if so why did you not do that in the god damn first place" he runs over to the ocean as Jaiden comes up he gets him out of the water "Quickly someone give him mouth to mouth!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:24 am

Avery struggled to go deeper but felt her vision going blurry as she thought all hope was lost for that Rio boy she found a lone figure, slowly sinking.

She braved through her lack of air as she grabbed him and desperately tugged at him, but it seemed the boy didn't have any strength left in him. So she pushed will all her might as she grabbed Rio and tried to swim to the top.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ursula nodded towards Leo, barring her claws.
"I wonder what he had in plan." she looked over and saw Elise and pointed towards her.
"Oh! Look there she is!" she called out to respond to Leo's earlier question and they both began combat with Pearl once more.

Of course, everyone wants to know where Elise was and she was with the chefs defending the restaurant, Whilst Leo and Ursula were dealing with Pearl, the large man had noticed that Leo kept taking occasional glances in Elise's direction.

Pearl smiled as he ran for her, knocking down chefs with his body. Pearl grabbed Elise and wrapped his hands around her throat.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Damon growls, he looks at Ryu and Krieg, that was sneaking up on Ryu, and suddenly burst forward and smashed his claws against Ryu's sword and Don Krieg's armor causing both to fly. Don Krieg's armor completely smashed and Ryu was sent flying towards the other chefs. Don Krieg immediately got up and brought out his robe of pikes.

"I'd like to see you attack me with this covering me." Kreig tells Damon, who was growling. Damon's body heat began to get hotter.

Leo,s eyes went white, he felt a rage at Pearl when he touched Elise. He roared. He ran towards Pearl who tried smiled at him and thought Leo would stop for her safety. Leo jumped and kicked Pearl back sending him staggering backwards.

"Nine Lives Roaring Lions Barrage!" Leo slashed nine times then walked away and began to re-sheathe his sword. As soon as his sword was sheathed, Pearl's shields began to fall apart one by one. "End it, Ursula."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:10 am

Ryu kicks the wall and lands on his feet "Not cool my dude..." he puts his second sword in the sheathe as Damon begin to charge at Krieg Ryu runs up and attacks Krieg from behind
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:03 am

"Got it!" Ursula shouted as she performed a running jump, dashing on all fours and latching onto Pearl and using it as a place to jump off of.

Pearl had a shocked expression on his face as Ursula dived down and used the force of her weight to hit Pearl in the face with her foot
"Gotcha!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Damon roared and a huge blast of fire came out flying towards Krieg and Ryu. Damon rushed towards them both but Leo jumped in the way to block him.

"Damon, calm down." Leo told him. "You're hitting friend and ..."

Leo was swiped out of the way.

Rio is thrown onto the ship, still unconscious.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7