free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by CaptainCat on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Mason lunges forward again his chains straining to hold him back "HEY I'M OVER HERE!!!!! HELP ME OUT AND I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST LET ME OUTTA HERE!" He rattles his chains furiously, pulling them over and over again, making as much noise as he can. He keeps pulling and stretching until his face is inches from the cell door. He then reels back and slams his head on the door making a deafening boom resounded through his cell. "Fuck me that hurt!" He leans back grinning slightly. "That shoulda got his attention" He looks up and see a small trail of blood trickling down his head. "That's not good"
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:30 am

Kai stood outside the prison
"I don't think I'll be able to get in there. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to deal with the guards too" He pondered for a moment before saying
"I'll just wait out here. He has to go out sometime or later"

(Yeah fuck you guys didn't know what to post"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:57 am

The guards rush at both Cley and the girl. Cley dodges the spear lunged at him and grabs the guard.

"Where are the keys?" He asks the guard. There's a small rangling sound on his side. "Never mind."

He grabs the keys the throws the guard away and quickly hands the keys to the girl.

"Can you open up every cell? I'll try to keep the guards busy." As Cley tries to hand the keys over he is tackled by a huge guard with a huge axe.

"Who broke into my jail? This is a stain on my reputation that I must clean up."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 am

"What are you talking about i'm not going to open any cell door! my brother would have my head!" she begins to look for a place to hide as she starts running through the prison
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:35 am

Cley barely heard her. His head was spinning a bit.

"This is my jail. I am Commander Norm. I will make sure no one breaks out of this jail." Commander Norm pointed at Cley. "Round him up and put him in a cell."

All the guards rushed at Cley. Cley easily jumped over them and looked for the girl but didn't see her anywhere so he grabbed the keys on the ground and opened one of the cells up. Two guards came at him from behind. He grabbed one of the spears and pulled it to one side along with the guard causing both of them to crash into each other. He ran to the next cell and opened it up letting a few prisoners out. They ran towards the guards and clashed against them.

"Oh man, this is getting out of control." Cley said. The guards and the cellmates were going at it. Commander Norm already next to Cley was getting ready to smash Cley with his axe. Cley pivoted to a side. "Busato Busato no Punch!"

Cley's fist met the the axe and sent them both flying a few feet back.
"Damn, that guy's strong." Cley said. He ran towards the cell closer to him and opened it up letting more cellmates out.

"Someone get this jail under control! Sound the alarm!" More guards were rushing in. Cley walked to the next cell opened it up and saw someone sitting on the ground.

"Come on, let's go." Cley said, not giving much notice to the chains.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Mason looked up at the boy standing in the cell doorway. "Errr..... i guess you're the one breaking everyone out?" Mason peers through the doorway and sees all the prisoners fighting the guards. Seems like i have enough off a distraction to go and get my gun. Mason attempts to stand up but hears his chains rattle and sighs. "You think you can get these things off me?" Mason lifts his hands up to show the chains.
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Kai REALLY wanted to know what was going on in the Jail as the loud sounds could be heard from outside
"Here goes something," he said excited at the action that might be going on in the prison. and climbed over the Wall, into the prison,

Last edited by Marth on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:21 am

(so far sounds a lot like the fruit i had xD)

"Oh, you're chained. Umm." Cley looks behind him and sees no one free. Commander Norm was already running towards Cley. "Oh well, I guess it's up to me."

Cley walks into the chain and begins to unlock the chains. As soon as he gets one free and starts to work on the other, Commander Norm is already raising his axe to cut them both down.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

Sierra noticing more guards running her way she yells out "G..guards!" as they all stop and look at her "yes lady Isabel" she twitches barely at the name Isabel "Uh I lost my bracelet down here I think I left it somewhere over there go find it" she points the opposite way they where going "But l..lady Isabel there's an raid going on" "NOW!" she yells out making them all run that direction

She sighs "That's all I can do for you" she looks back and begins running towards the exit
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:21 am

(Well to be fair. How many uses of Wind can you find ._.)

As Kai entered the Prison he saw someone raising his axe on the Apple-Guy
"The only one whose getting into a fight with that guy" he said as he propelled himself forward, and tried to stop the axe from reaching its target.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Mason tries to help the boy to get his other arm free. He fumbles a bit with the chain before looking up to see a huge giant of a guard bearing down on the two of them. He doesn't look happy. Mason lets out a nervous laugh and then pushes the boy out the way and rolls the other way. The axe lands with a deafening boom. He might as well be carrying a bomb! After the dust settles Mason hops up with a massive grin on his face. "Thanks for that." He lifts up his hand showing a broken chain dangling from it. Commander Norm yanks his axe of the ground with one hand and faces Mason "This is MY JAIL!!!!! AND I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE ESCAPES!!!!!!!" He roars and charges towards Mason. Mason started thinking as fast as he possibly could. His eyes darted about the room looking for something he could use to beat this guy. "Crap there's nothing here!! Time for my Last resort!" Mason drops down to waist height and slams his fist into the giants groin. A low guttural sound could be heard from the commander and then he fell over wheezing. Mason runs over to the other boy. "Come on! Let's hurry!" He helps the boy up. "Names Mason by the way"
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Cley sees someone walk into the cell. "Hey man, take these keys and free everyone else." Cley throws the keys at him and begins to get up. "My name's Cley."

(i threw the keys at u marth xD )

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:01 pm

He gritted his teeth
"First off, I'm not ya servant," he said and threw an apple core at the person
"And secondly, where do ya get off throwin' apples at people."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 am

"Wait is this the apple I ate earlier? Why would you still have this?!" Commander Norm had recovered from his hit and was getting ready to charge Cley and Mason.

"Can we talk about this later or something?" Cley asks the guy. "You can be my servant later."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 am

Kai glared at him
"You threw your damn apple at me when I was in the middle of a fight"
He looked at the Warden, and punched the air and used his tail to fling him backwards abit.
"In the middle of something here."

Last edited by Marth on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Most of the guards had begun to surround them. Cley shook his head.

"So you want to fight now too?" Cley asked. He was already taking a fighting stance getting ready to fight both this stranger and Commander Norm.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:56 pm

"I uh" the teen stammered as the guards approached them
"I think I'll fight you AFTER we get away from these guys," he said as he used his Punch send a few men flying back.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Mason dodges left as one of the guards rushes him and then punches the guard in the face knocking him out. Mason then grapples with another guard that sneaked up behind him. God there's no end to them He elbows the guard forcing him to let go. I'm gonna need to my gun at this rate. Mason grabs hold of the guard he just elbowed. "Hey you, where's my gun!" The guard looks about seeing all his allies and sneers "I'm not gonna tell you" Mason punches the guard in the face knocking him out. I've gotta find my gun. If it still has that ammo in it we may get out of here in one piece. Mason turns around to face Cley. "Come on we're gonna go find my gun" He notices that another person has appeared in the cell. "Hey you don't look like a marine help us get out of here."
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Commander Norm runs at Cley and swings. Cley grabs on ti axe making it look like ge got cut. Commander Norm looks for him in the ground but doesn t see him. Cley whistles at him while doing a hand stand on his axe.
"Yo, this thing is pretty heavy." Cley tells him. Cley throws the axe towards the guy who wants to fight him hoping to take them both out.

"Hey, wind guy, watch out." Cley says letting go of the axe.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Kai's eyebrow twitched as the axe hurled toward him, his tail grabbed the axe.

"Nice Try." Kai says as the axe hits the ground.

Last edited by Marth on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:46 pm

"Strong tail," thought Cley as he landed on the ground. He faced Commander Norm and got ready to unleash his attack. "Well this is only stage one of this new move. I'm still polishing it. Bosuto Bosuto no Bullet Barrage!"

It looked like Cley was just randomly punching the air really quickly. He moved in front of Commander Norm let out a quick barrage of punches in a second sending Commander Norm flying. Cley stopped and tried to stand straight, his arms did a small spazz.

"Shit, using it on someone is way different than a wall. This really hurts." Cley said. He saw some of the guards stop to stare at Commander Norm get buried. Cley let out a huge breath. "You want to go now furry guy?"

Last edited by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Mason ducks under the arm of one guard and then slams his fist into another ones face. "Hey you two HURRY UP MORE ARE COMING!!!" as he finishes his sentence three more guards round the corner and these look more armed then the previous guards. Another guard charged at Mason slamming him into a wall. Mason lets out a painful grunt when he hits the wall. Masons eyes are drawn to the guards belt where a small pistol was hanging. Mason grins This isn't mine but i'll take it anyway He grabs the gun and knees the guard that tackled him in the stomach forcing him to let go. Mason smiles as he brings the gun up to eye level. Three loud bangs echo through out the prison. Immediately three guards drop to the floor clutching their knees. Mason  dashes into the room while the guards are looking about in confusion and grabs Cley. "Come on,more of them are coming and they're starting to bring bigger guns."
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:37 pm

"Agreeing with the stranger i'll fight ya after we're done with this " Kai said as a bullet narrowly missed his head, and he paled and started to run with the other guys.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Cley just shrugs. His muscles stop spasming. Cley decides to make his own exit.
"This kind of exhausts me but there's really no chance if it's only us getting out." Cley takes a stance with his fist all the way back. "Bosuto Bosuto no Punch x2!!!"

Cley punches the wall causing a wide enough hole for lots of people to rush out. The impact of the punch causes a few cell doors to bust out.

"Let's get out of here." More prisoners come out and overpower the guards. Most begin to leave as well. "I hope we didn't let any bad people out of there..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 pm

"Well.. I'm sure the Marines will just capture them back" Kai said as he ran through the hole in the wall
He stops for a minute
"Wait. why the hell are you in a prison anyways"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next