free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:28 pm

"Oh you know. Gathering a crew for my cause." Cley's arm was shaking a little. The attack was still too much for his body. "Why would you even follow me into a prison!!!"

(why you guys keep saying marines when we in a kingdom with their own soldiers, baka baka baka!)

"Are you crazy?"! Cley asked him.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Kai rolled his eyes
"Well I opted on staying out but it sounded like there was some fighting going on and I had to join in on the fun"

"Wasn't there another someone else" he said suddenly looking around
"She was hanging around the place you were at before you went to the prison, and started following you as I did"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Mason stood at the entrance of the hole that Cley had made, That's some serious power. He blew through that wall like it was nothing Mason looked down the hallway they were in. Mason turns back towards Cley and the other boy, "I need my gun, i can't leave without it." AS he finishes his sentence he runs back in and down the hallway checking every room possible. He stops at one of the doors. It was a heavy metal door with several iron bars clamped down on the front of it, locking the door. This has got to be it. Mason starts to lift the bars off but struggles to get the first one to lift, he keeps trying to get the bar off until it eventually leans up slightly which gives Mason an idea. He starts to push the bars at one end trying to get them to slide off it's supports. The bar starts to slide down one of it's supports and lands with a loud crash. Mason eyes immediately dart around him, Thank god no-ones here yet Mason continues with the other two and eventually the door isn't block by the bars any more. He pushes the door and it surprisingly swings open revealing a massive room stacked from floor to ceiling with gold They must've just stored something when Cley was breaking in. Lucky!, swords and other pieces of treasure that'd been taken by the guards. Mason immediately starts digging through the piles of weapons. A short while passes and he emerges with his pistol. It's a short thing with a large barrel, a scope sits on top of it and a barrel rests in the middle containing 6 heavy shells. Mason clicks the side of the gun and checks inside letting out a sigh of relief "Good it's still there." He leans back and sits down. His fatigue starts to catch up with him and he starts to take deep breaths. He looks about the room and sees a variety of things from maps and compasses to large swords and daggers. Some of this might be quite useful. Mason pulls himself up and starts to root around.
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:07 am

"Man I wasn't even doing this prison break. I was searching for a bust out crew. If I'm getting one for this little mission of mine, I'm getting that guy." Cley jumps back in to the prison and goes after Mason. "Hey chain guy?! Where are you?!" Cley dodges guards left and right without knocking them out and keep slooking around for Mason.

"Heloooo?!!!!" Cley yells out and it echoes throughout the prison.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:55 am

Kai stared
"So NOONE cares about the girl then" he said, amazed that everyone suddenly went off to do their own thing. "Fuck it. I'll just wait here"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Mason peers out from the once hearing someone shouting. He looks about suspiciously then ducks back into the storage room. He grabs a couple maps, a small compass and a small jewelled dagger. The dagger especially caught his eye due to its intricate design and the strange curve of the blade. Mason rushes out the room cradling all his new found "treasure" and heads back towards the hole Cley had made. He turns one corner almost grinning ear to ear How am i getting away with this. As if he'd been cursed a small group of guards turned the corner behind him and spotted him. "GET HIM!" Mason immediately started to run. He scampered around corners dropping maps left and right. He started throwing them at the chasing guards to try and distract them but them tore through them like it was air. Mason skidded around another corner clutching onto the last map and saw Cley standing there. He dashes past him yelling "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Cley shrugs and starts running back. He sees the hole he made, surrounded by guards and Commander Norm.

"No one else passes through! We will make sure of that." Cley grins. It was time to get out of here. Cley dashed ahead of Mason. He takes out the first two guards with a punch each. Commander Norm turns towards him getting ready to finish drop his axe on him. 

"This time, you're going down for good. Bosuto Bosuto no Punch!" Cley punches the axe at a specific degrees causing it to crack and break. Commander Norm looks in axe and then the punch connects with his face. He flies off and is buried into a wall. "Let's go Mason! We're free."

Cley jumps through the hole.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:01 am

Kai sighed why on earth was he doing this? It was just a frickin apple core its almost as if someone was controlling his actions through., he decided to just follow alongAs ran through the path of destruction of the other two. He arrived just before the other boy had beaten the axe-swinging warden and jumped out the hole, and Kai followed after.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Mason followed Cley as he hopped out of the hole in the prison. He looked at the map he was still clutching. I wonder where it leads to? He also checked his gun again just to make sure that it was still with him, he give a brief smile at the sight of the weapon. He also looked over at the other gun that he stole off the guard when fighting. "I'm gonna have to fix you" He mumbled as he inspected the gun. "So, where we heading then? I assume you've got some idea as to what we're doing."
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:10 am

"Yeah, I do! Let's go to my place!" Cley ran ahead of them. He turns a corner, he saw the girl that was in the prison ahead of them.

"Good job making an exit route for us? Were you waiting for us?" Cley asked.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 pm

*Looking over at Cley* "I was just about to leave you all come on the exit is through this area" *she starts running down the path* "by the way I don't think I ever got your name?" *looking back at cley as they continue moving towards the exit
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:56 am

"My name's Cley!" Cley yelled over the ruckus behind them. "I think I caused a bigger mess than what i wanted though."

Cley laughed. "Well this is one step closer to my freedom to sail the seas. A pirate's life for me! Sorry about getting you involved though."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 pm

"I helped someone who is looking to become a pirate...." she looks up and stars laughing "I helped a pirate.... my brother is definitely going to hang me..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 1:49 am

((BOOP ERASE REBOOT!!! WE ARE BRINGING BACK THE LAST ONE PIECE ROLEPLAY!!!

My character is something D. Rio

He was the eater of the Wind Wind Fruit. Captain of the Storm Pirates. He had the biggest bounty of the crew. I don't remember it. probably 40 million beris

Cat's characters controlled by all of us.

"Berserker" Leo Something

Smallest bounty. Swordsman from Cocoyashi village.

Elise

I think. No bounty, navigator of the ship.

So we were in Loguetown being chased by some bone bone assassin and smoker. I had another character joining us here, don't remember the name xD so I'll use Damon.

Damon something

Dog fruit, model Hellhound.
Shipwright. Built a ship, now its ours cuz we lost it somehow.

He was afraid of his power and couldn't control it and got close to no one until he transformed against Rio who beat him in one quick punch. Now he will sail the sea under Rio's flag

SOO UMMM HERE WE GO BOYSSSSS))

Rio kept running from Smoker. He looked at his crew already sailing away.

"Alright that's good enough." Rio jumped as far as he could to reach the ship. All of a sudden a burst of smoke appeared next to him. "Shit, this isn't good!"

Rio tried to balance himself midair while Smoker prepared an attack.

"Fire now!" A voice came from the ship. Suddenly a quick blast ripped through Smoker causing him to have to reform. It was a rope! Rio grabbed on and was instantly reeled towards the ship.

"Set sail for an escape!" Rio yelled. Smoker grunted and headed back towards the coast.

"Prepare to chase!" He said.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 am

Ryu looking at his friend smiling "You took all the fun for yourself? Though my family is very persistent you should have left me over there" he looks back towards Loguetown
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am

Ursula sighed aa she struggled to keep up, she turned into Cat form and began to run
"Meanies! Why can't they wait for me" she thought as she tried to catch up with the two.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 3:29 pm

((gonna pretend marth fixed his post lol and he's on the ship as well))

Elise called out orders to the crew as they got ready. Damon got the ship ready for it's sudden boost of speed.

"To the red line!!!" Elise yelled out.

"We're ready!"Yelled out Rio. All of a sudden the boat sped intensely, leaving Loguetown as a speck of a land almost instantly.

"This is the Nitro Boost, I made on this ship! It's a quick getaway for the ship! WOOT!" The ship stopped after a few minutes. "But it needs a big amount of time to cooldown for now. And it needs chocolate for fuel."

(did a homework on chocolate as energy xD now it's just there)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Ryu looks out towards loguetown "let the hunt begin" he then looks towards Rio "So where to now cause we've already attracted probably an even bigger bounty all around this area"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 04, 2017 8:47 am

Ursula looked at Damon
"S... So we can't have choclate then" her face contorted into saddness, a single tear fell down her cheek

"Mr. Rio when are we gonna get there" she tugged at his shirt.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am

Damon smiled at Ursula.

"Sure we can, but most of it will be for our ship." Damon said as he walked around setting the sails to catch the wind now. "There should be about 20 rooms downstairs and few more at the top of the ship. Everyone should get acquainted with the place when they can. There should be a kitchen over in that direction, I'm not sure if it has much unless you guys brought all your stuff onboard... We have over there an aquarium to keep fish, it constantly filters its water with outside water. A few cannons here and there. There's a few mechanisms over there inside such as the little nitro boost and a few more surprises."

Damon yawned and began to walk towards the cabins.

Elise walked over to Ursula and tugged at her. "Would you like to help me get dinner started?"

Rio looked down at Ursula and answered her question. "Uhh I think we should be close to the start of the Grand Line by now."

Elise yelled over at Leo. "Just keep us going straight! We'll be fine this way."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Ryu continues to stare at rio waiting for an answer to his previous question sighing seeing as how he was being ignored all day he begins to walk down to pick a room "Anybody who takes the most comfortable room is dead"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 05, 2017 7:23 am

Ursula threw her hands in the air
"YAY!" she said as she ran off to the kitchen. Before she left she noticed that something was different.
"Didn't we have another girl?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 05, 2017 12:26 pm

((uhh I'm gonna totally force you guys to use NRPC as well btw)))

Leo goes inside the cabins area and picks out a room for himself and Elise. He begins to put their stuff inside.

Rio makes sure the ship is going alright and no one is following them. He jumps up to the top of the ship and picks out a room that overlooks the entire ship.

"Perfect."

Damon walks into his room that he had chosen while he was building the ship. There is pieces of junks everywhere. A bunch of unfinished products. Damon walks over to his bed and lays down.

"I guess I'll just take a nap for now...." Damon falls asleep.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Ryu sighing as he sees all the rooms around the ship picking a random one and going in he then leaves it immediately and starts to look around the ship for a way to leave quickly without being seen "Sorry Rio I have to deal with family business" he exits through the ship quietly
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Humming as she and Elise made dinner she remembered that she forgot her bags somewhere else.
"Ms. Elise do you mind if I grab my things? We're almost done."

"Sure! Just make sure to come back soon i'll need some help with setting the table.

Skipping as she left, she noticed Ryu getting off the ship.
"Hey Mister! Where ya going?" Ursula said.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: