free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

One Piece RP

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece RP

Post by Yuri on Fri May 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Ryu looking at her "To kill my brother now make sure you don't tell anyone else I'm going otherwise I might have to come after you next" Ryu said smiling as he drops down landing on the dingy (I think that's the right word)
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 06, 2017 1:35 am

Leo had come out and was forced by Elise to set the table for the whole crew.

"I wonder where Ursula went. She was suppose to be right back." Elise wondered. Leo pretended not to listen. He knew she would keep talking anyways. "Hey are you listening to me?"

Leo nodded his head before Elise came over and lightly attacked him and walked away. (i think i have this cat thing down) She began to bring the food to get ready and went over to the doorway's overhead speaker to notify everyone dinner was ready.

Leo was looking forward. He had been setting up their flag on the ship by himself. He looked proud of himself. He fixed his hat and began to float down.

"What's for dinner?!"yelled out Rio. Damon had arosed and noticed on his display screen that one of the dock ships was missing.

"I guess someone's taking one out for a spin." Damon said yawning. He began to walk out of his room and towards the dining room.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 06, 2017 7:43 am

Ryu begins to paddle the boat back towards the island "Once I do kill my brother I have to find a way out of the city before smoker comes along" he looks towards the ship one last time and then continues
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 06, 2017 8:12 am

Ursula walked into the room, looking like she was about to cry. That meanie Ryu threatened to kill her.
As she sat down
"I'm back" she whispered.
"Hey, Ursula? you okay?" Miss Elise said and Ursula started bawling.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Rio looked over at Ursula when he came in.

"What's going on?" Rio said. He walked over to Ursula and put his hand on her head. "Are you okay Ursula?"

Damon walked in and immediately sat down and began to wait for everyone else to sit down to start eating. He wasn't really paying attention.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 07, 2017 9:01 am

Ryu continues to paddle thinking by now somebody maybe even that girl would have told Rio and the others he left or at least threaten her a bit not to tell them
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 am

Once Ursula calmed down, she told them the whole story of what happened
"And then... and then...."

Elise sighed
"Do you think we might need to abandon our Grand Line for a bit, to search for Ryu?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Rio caused a huge whirlwind around them.
"If he couldn't take care of them at Loguetown, what makes him think he can now." Rio got up and picked up Damon. "We need to turn the ship around Elise. We need a way to track his ship Damon."

Damon's stomach grumbled very loudly and he just tilted his head and shrugged. "All of them carry a beacon around where we can follow them. It'll take some time to find exactly where it is though."

Damon walked out the dining room to the deck of the ship then turned towards the steering wheel and began to walk towards his small control room behind the steering wheel.

"Leo, come turn the studder quickly! Rio use your winds to help turn the ship faster. Ursula you just stay there." Elise called out commands. Rio and Leo quickly headed out the door and got to work. "Faster boys! I could do it faster alone!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Ryu continue paddling he could almost see loguetown grabbing his sword he takes one look "Now's my one and only chance" he paddles closer towards the docks and as he gets closer he jumps out to the dingy putting his sword on his back and starts swimming towards Loguetown "If I get rid of smoker first and my sister my brother is the last real threat."

Name: Jaiden
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3a/b2/ee/3ab2eeb884e433f1ee2ee56f32c1ad01.jpg
Backstory: Jaiden is a pirate whose looking for a crew to make his name known across the seven sees he is incredibly with any weapon he picks he can even make a little spoon draw heaps of blood.
Devil fruit: Masutā Masutā fruit

Intro post: Jaiden was at Loguetown when he saw a man swimming over to the docks looking over at him he grabs the man as he gets closer "What the hell are you thinking man?"

Ryu pushing the man aside "I have to go kill a couple of people and i'm willing to bet I don't have much time to do it so stay out of the way"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 13, 2017 8:32 am

Ursula saluted Elise and transformed into a Cat, waiting for them to land.
"What if Mister Ryu really does want to kill me! she was horrified at the thought.
When they reached land she went into Miss Elise's arms. Miss Elise could probably protect her.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 14, 2017 12:35 am

Rio immediately jumped off and began to run towards the center of town.

"He best hope I'm not the first to find him. Leo, you're in charge of the rest of the crew!!!" Rio said barely audible.

Leo looked after him running surprised at Rio's speed.

"Definitely not a normal guy." He said. He looked over at Elise and cat form Ursula. "Did anybody hear what he said?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 am

Jaiden following Ryu as Ryu walks around town looking for his brother "Why are you following me" Ryu said looking back at Jaiden "Who are you do you work for my family or something?"

Jaiden looking at Ryu "I don't belong as an assassin Ryusuke Taijo you see I want to become a pirate I think I'd handle myself well but something tells me right now your the person I can't let out of my sight just these feelings I get" he says as he grabs an apple from a bin and bites into tossing the man a berry "So who is your target oh great assassin?"

Ryu looking at the man "My brother" he begins to walk the direction he was going before Jaiden looking at Ryu "Family matters then? well this will be interesting" he tosses the apple in the air as it lands into a trash can "I guess you could say its hunting season" as he walks after Ryu
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 14, 2017 10:51 am

Ursula meowed, before realizing that nobody could understand her. She jumped out of Elise's arms and transformed back into her human form
"I uh I heard Hope i'm not in charge of the crew" Ursula said
"I didn't really hear alot of it"

Leo scratched his head.
"We'll find out when we see Rio again, i'll go with Ursula to find Ryu and Rio while Elise, you'll stay here."

Ursula whimpered. As a Cat, she could always smell Deadly sardines on Leo. It stinked!
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Rio was up against a wall. He had passed some Navy soldiers taking supplies towards the coast.

"They must be getting a ship ready to go capture us. Hmm, I'll have to make this quick." Rio told himself. He began to jump from wall to wall using his powers to reach the roof. From there he began to jump across the roofs.

One of the Navy soldiers had looked up to wipe some sweat off his brow when he saw Rio. He immediately screamed and pointed and then ran off to Smoker with everybody else laughing at him after his display of weirdness.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Ryu looked around and notice some navy soldiers guarding some of the building around here "damnit I can't get caught here" ryu begin to accelerate towards a building "Two guards? let make this nice and bloody" Jaiden looking at Ryu "You can't be serious there's to many people" Ryu moves aster and slashes out at one of the guards necks then slashes at the other at a intense speed as blood splatters everyone starts to yell and run away from the area

"The assassin he's here!" Civilians begin to scream out "Help call the marines we need help!" they continue running into the town and ryu moves quickly into the building wiping the blood off of his sword Jaiden sighed "Damnit!" and notice a guy jumping up that roof Jaiden yelled out "Hey! what are you doing up there anyways" Jaiden looked at the guy hoping he heard him
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 pm

As Leo and Ursula walked along, Ursula nearly gagged. The scent of sardines was too strong. They saw that the civillians were screaming.
"The Assassins are here!" One of the villagers screamed.

"That's probably Ryu........" they both thought as they ran towards the source. Maybe they'd find Rio too.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 1:09 am

Rio stopped and headed back to the edge of the roof to heard who yelled over at him. He tilted his head not recognizing him.

"What do you want?" Rio said, with a finger in his ear cleaning it off. He fixed his hat and jumped down. "Hey have you seen a crazy guy with swords actually. I'm here to kick his ass."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 1:17 am

"First of all the names Jaiden they call me Jaiden master of many at your service" he bows to Rio and then smiles "And a guy with swords it just so happens where going after the same target he went in the building after he dealt with them" he points down at the two dead bodies "I found him swimming across the ocean "Though what business do you have with the likes of a family member of Taijo"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 1:24 am

"I don't care what his family is. He's a member of my crew and he has to be reminded what that means." Rio said pushing past Jaiden. He cracked his knuckles as he walked towards the door. He put his right hand out and as soon as it touched the door, the door blew off its hinges and flew across the hall.

"What is this building anyways?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 1:31 am

Jaiden walking towards Rio "Crew Ryu that doesn't seem anything like the legends of him says and to answer your questions its an abandon building left by some big shot who blew all his money on gambling but apparently there's been said a few weird looking guys enter and leave this building at night the past few months"

As he says this the word "Die! brother!" can be heard loudly Jaiden looks the directions "Its coming from upstairs hope your running skills are as good as your jumping" Jaiden smirks as he runs up the stairs
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 1:44 am

Rio ran past Jaiden immediately and starts towards the stairs. He gathers the wind around his fists as he runs to the second floor. He kicks the door down and sees Ryu fighting against someone. He shifts his right foot to the side and all of a sudden in the same stance, he is next to Ryu and punches him sending him flying through the wall.

"Who in the world do you think you are, to disobey your captain and abandon a crew!!!!" Rio yells out, loud enough to be heard outside.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 am

Torimusa Taijo seeing his brother get pushed through the wall looks at Rio "Oh you that's right your that guy I fought trying to get my brother" Ryu getting up and yelling just as loud at Rio "I don't belong as a Pirate Rio! I came here to kill my brother and then i'll die here why did you come for me!"

Jaiden walking in the room and peeked over the door looking at Rio "Damn what the hell was that and jeeze way to announce to whole fucking island where here" Jaiden looking "Its Torimasu..."

Torimasu looking "Eh I don't know why your all here we where settling a family difference but since your here" he looks at Rio "How about I bury you here along with my brother BONE BLADE" a long bone sword appears going out of his hand as he grips it he slashes down at Rio with incredible power and speed
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 2:13 am

Rio immediately punches the bone blade with his other hand.

"I'm not here to talk to YOU! I have no business with YOU!!! I am here to get my crewmate!!!" Rio says taking a step forward to force Torimasu back. He points at Ryu. "You don't get to quit a crew without permission from the captain! For this insubordination, YOU ARE WITH THIS CREW FOR LIFE!!!"

The stuff in the room begans to whirl around. Rio and Torimasu.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 2:19 am

Jaiden walks over to Ryu "Hey you know in this situation its best to use your head they say" Ryu looking up at Jaiden "What do you mean by that?" Jaiden smirks at Ryu "Simple my dear friend I mean" he grabs Ryu and pulls him up from part of the rubble and then picks him off the floor super easily and Jaiden's hands turns red "Like I said USE YOUR HEAD!" Jaiden spins around and throws Ryu

Ryu yells out "WHAT THE HELL!" as Ryu hits Torimasu making him lose balance "What the heck was that about" Jaiden claps his hands together "That's why they call me the master of many cause I can make anything a weapon my favorite weapon though is a human's body!" Ryu rubs his head yelling out "Damn you!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 2:27 am

"Thanks for the help!" Rio yells out. He raises his foot above Ryu and drops his heel on his back forcing him to hit the floor. Immediately with that Rio jumps up while Torimusa is still recovering, Rio whirls the wind around his leg as he kicks Torimasu's side.

"Now, I've got a good hit on both of you."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top