Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:26 am

Rules:
1. Don't be OP
2. Don't be OP
3. Don't be super OP
4. Everyone is like D Rank Mage
5. Don't be OP
6. We will all be in or joining the same guild

The guild is the Yellow Sunset. A guild ranked in the tops around the country Fiore. They get a lot of jobs and a lot of problems from other guilds and dark guilds.

Yellow Sunset has 3 S- Class mages. (tba)

The master is Master Sui. He is a water mage. Very powerful and very skilled. He has lived for about a hundred years now. Everyone calls him Gramp Sui within the guild.

Character Sheet:

Name: Leon Moon
Appearance: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Magic: Magnetic Force and Gravitational Force Magic
Leon is able to manipulate metals towards him, around him and use them as projectiles. He is also able to force objects to bend to his will if he touches them and fills them with his own magic. The magic dissipates after an amount of time depending on how much magic he uses. The longest it last is about 10 seconds unless he refills it while he is connected to it. Does not work directly on people or anything on them.
Background: Leon was raised in the guild. His magic is extraordinary rare since it has to do with fundamental forces of nature not thought about too much in the world of magic. He has 2 small metal spheres, one for each parent.

Intro Post:

Leon was on a quest. He had to help a few workers build a bridge. He sighed. This was taking a good amount of magic and a great amount of effort.

"Hey, I'm not paying you to sit around!" Said the head carpenter. "Get your ass working."

Leon shrugged. "Alright, alright man. I'm going. I'm going."

Leon touched a few blocks and moved them closer to the end of the bridge. He moved a few hammers and nails into place and starter hammering away.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fairy Tail RP

Post by Feartheghost on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Name: Ursula

Personality: Ursula is incredibly quiet. The only time anyone ever really hears her talk is when she thinks she's alone with her dolls. Ursula calls them "Mama" and "Papa". Because of this many people find her incredibly creepy. Ursula wears black clothes to represent her mourning for her parents. Ursula seems to have a slightly twisted sense of right and wrong.

Appearance: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Magic: Basic Soul Binding - Dolls and Control - Bound Souls

Basic Soul Binding - Dolls Requirements:
Urusla is capable of using her magic in order to trap the soul of a recently decease person. The person must have died within the last hour, and it takes up so much magic to use that she has to sleep for 48 hours after using it. This ability also requires a chant to be done, that must be started and completed in a single sitting, and started by the end of the hour. The only other component needed is a doll to bind the soul into. It can't be just any doll, it needs to be a doll that has been held and carried by Ursula for at least a month in order for her magical power to affect it.

Control - Bound Souls Requirements:
Ursula has the ability to control the souls bound in the dolls through her Basic Soul Binding - Dolls ritual. The longer she has had the doll the more in tune she is with the doll and the soul inside. This allows her to more easily use the magic. The less in tune she is the more energy it takes for her to use the abilities. Although Ursula can use the abilities of the bound souls she is only able to use ones that don't exceed her own power. Only one doll's powers can be active at any single time.

Current Bound Dolls: Matriarch and Patriarch

Matriarch - Holds the soul of Ursula's mother, the power of this doll is Advanced Magical Item Creation.

Advanced Magical Item Creation: The ability to create fairly powerful Magical Items, however this takes a lot more power than Urusula currently has.

Patriarch - Holds the soul of Ursula's father, the power of this doll is Basic Empathy Magic

Basic Empathy Magic: Gives the user the ability to feel the emotions of others. Takes almost no magical power.

Background: Ursula's mother and father both died from a disease and, distraught, Ursula developed a magical power that allowed her to bind their souls in her two favorite souls, both of which resembled her parents and had been given to her as a present. Afterwards, Ursula simply began to walk.

Intro Post:
Ursula was stumbling along, holding her two dolls. How long had it been since she'd last eaten? She couldn't remember. She then smelled some food coming from a large building. Ursula knew she had no money, but begging would be better than dying of starvation. She was prepared to do whatever they wanted in repayment anyway. However, shortly after stumbling into the door she collapsed before she had a chance to beg for food.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Name: Akaze Serad
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=18787165
Heroic Takeover Magic –
A Fullbody Takeover CASTER Magic that allows the user to take over Heroic Spirits. This magic is primarily used for combat, and often times. A Hero will have no powers and are measured based on the pure amount of Skill they had.
Heroic Takeover: Perseus
Grants enhanced speed, and reflexes. When used it creates an iron sword with him.
Intro:
“I wish we had some action or monsters to slay eh Leon?” The black-haired teen said as he finished carrying one of the blocks to the other side
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Leon sighed as he looked over for the head carpenter walking over to Akaze.

"Get back to work, or you'll wish I was a monster instead of just your boss for today." He yelled at Akaze. Leon touched a few more blocks and began hammering them down.

"I just want to go back to Meon so we can just rest around in the guild." Leon said. He watched the other workers trying to finish as fast as they could. Suddenly a huge shadow snaked its way under the half complated bridge. It burst out of the water, a giant snake, its mouth about 14 feet tall. Everyone got up and started running towards land except for Leon. "Oh, look a monster."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Akaze murmered “Thank God for that” he stopped to realize
“Oh SHIT! We can’t let them destroy this, or we’re going to have to do this all over again!”
He quickly activated his magic by shouting “Demigod Soul! Perseus” and the Steel Sword was in his hands. He turned helplessly to look at Leon
“Uh.. Any ideas on how to fight giant snakes?”
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Name: Ray
Appearance: http://huaban.com/pins/348973142/zoom/
Rage Magic aka Blood soaked fists -
When Ray bleeds his armour absorbs it empowering itself causing his punches and kicks to become stronger. Ray doesn't become stronger himself he can only empower other things through his magic, Anything empowered by Rays magic has a red glow surround it. Ray still has the effects of the damage as well for example if Ray has lost a lot of blood he'll feel faint and tired. This magic only works with Rays blood and when his magic is cancelled either by becoming unconscious or by other magic his blood returns to him.
Ogres Armour
This is the armour that Ray wears which can be empowered by magic.

Background: Rays one of the older members of the guild, being there since he was a child. His magic has always been a mystery since no one knows where it came from or how to copy it. Ray isn't too confident in himself or his magic since it constantly makes him pass out. This has caused him to become more timid then most.  Ray first met Anna after he came back from a particularly hard mission. He was battered and bruised from fighting a Vulcan, that was when he found Anna being teased by a group of bullies. Despite his nature he ran in and protected her only to get beaten up even more. Since then they've been best friends almost like brother and sister.
------------------------------------------
Name: Anna
Appearance: http://huaban.com/pins/348973183/zoom/
Rhythm magic -
When she starts to dance or sing her magic begins to power up. The longer she dances/sings the stronger it becomes. With each note of the song she's dancing or singing she creates shock-waves either topple over anything they come into contact with or create rejuvenation waves allowing her to heal her allies slowly through her magic.

Background: Anna lived near the famous Yellow Sunset guild and has wanted to become a part of it for as long as she can remember. She was taught the basics of her magic from a passing wizard group and since then she has tirelessly improved upon it. Anna first met Ray one afternoon when they were kids. She was being picked on by a local group of bullies about her weak magic and how she'd never get into Yellow Sunset. That was when Ray step in and started to fight the kids, only to be beaten up himself due to previous wounds. After the bullies left Anna used her magic to heal Ray and since then they've been best friends almost like brother and sister.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Into: Ray picks up his drink and carries it over to a table tucked away in the corner. He sits down and let's his shoulders go lax. "This has got to be my favourite spot in the guild." He let's out a slow sigh and slides down his chair slightly. "I still want to try out some higher level quests though." He grumbles slightly only to be startled by Anna sitting next to him and stealing his drink, she gulps it down before Ray can say anything. "Eugh.... you need to get better taste buds. That's nowhere near sweet enough for me." She wipes the foam from the drink off her face. Ray is still stunned by what just happened. Anna stares at him until he comes back to his senses. Ray let's out another sigh and puts his head down on the table mumbling into it "This is the third time this weak." He sighs again. Suddenly the guilds doors fly open and a small girl wonders. Ray turns his head and looks at the girl along with the rest of the guild. Anna jumps up and pulls Ray over to the girl. "She looks worn out, maybe you should power her up a bit" Anna nudges Ray in the side causing him to grunt. Ray looks over to the rest of the guild, stuttering out "H h hey, c c can, we m m maybe, take her in?" Anna turns and starts giggling. "Hey what's so funny!!!!"
"Nothing, just you're a big chicken when it comes to everyone else."
The rest of the guild starts chuckling.
Ray sighs and walks back to his corner table and lies down on the chair curling up into a ball. Anna looks at the girl. "Well i can't just leave her like this." She starts to sing a sweet lullaby only for it not to have any effect. "Huh i guess this isn't some regular wound. Maybe it's something to do with her strength." Anna picks up the girl and takes her over to the bar. She puts the girl down on a bench. "Guess i'll just have to wait until she wakes up."
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Ursula mumbles "food" in her sleep, fidgeting and clutching her dolls so tightly that the guild members couldn't easily get them away from her without the risk of tearing them.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Anna hears the girl mumble something.
"Huh did she say food? Ray did you you hear what she said?"
Ray looks up from his corner table and grumbles
"No i didn't."
"She might be hungry i guess i'll go and get something for her." Anna jogs over to Ray and puts her hand out expectantly.
"Huh? What do you want?" Ray looks at her hand confused.
"I need money for her food."
"Why don't you have any?"
"I kinda spent it on this plushie i found the other day...."
"You wasted your money on something like that" Ray sighs and reaches into his pocket pulling out a few coins. He hands them over to Anna and she counts them out.
"Is this all you've got?"
"I got hungry earlier..."
"You're gonna get fat."
Ray grumbles at the comment and watches Anna go leave the guild counting the coins for a second time, a few seconds pass and Anna comes jogging back into the guild.
"Hey, Ray keep an eye on the girl." She quickly sprints back out counting the coins yet again. Ray slowly gets out of his seat and walks over to the girl, inching slowly expecting something to jump out at him. After a while one of the guild members pushes him along and he sits down next to the girl noticing the strange dolls she was gripping onto.
"These things look kinda creepy." He chuckles to himself. "At least they're only dolls."The guild eventually melts back into it's regular atmosphere and Anna comes back. She strolls over to Ray holding a loaf of fresh bread. She gives him a sly grin as she enters
"Managed to get this half price." She places the bread on the table triumphantly. "That baker couldn't handle my superior haggling skills." Ray looks down at the bread and sees a tag attached to the string wrapping it up. He pulls the tag off to look at the price and notices that it's actually quite cheap. He chuckles to himself.
"Great haggling skills there." Anna puffs her chest out and takes a triumphant stance giving a fake evil laugh along with the pose. The scent of the fresh bread slowly fills the air.
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:44 am

Leon is about to touch the blocks but changes his mind.

"You're suppose to be heroic, do something heroic." Leon takes the 2 metal spheres out of his pocket and whirls them in the air. "I'll cover you from here."

He sends the spheres directly at its snout and belly. The spheres have a really high density and it's very difficult to pick them up with normal strength. They push the snake back a bit but not by much.

"His scales are super hard. I guess since he's a huge snake."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 am

"Oh Gee" Akaze said sarcastically "Thank you for the super important tip of health" he said as the sea snakes's head lunged for him and narrowly missing
"Can you try hurling stuff at its eyes and mouth then?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:54 am

"And get my spheres dirty? How about you slash it's underbelly?!" Leon gets up and touches two blocks and stands on them and begins to float in the air. "Let's just get this over with. I wonder if we can eat the snake actually..."

Leon starts floating quickly towards the snake with his spheres behind him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:01 am

"I never said you had to hurl that, im just saying you could throw stuff AT it" Akaze yelled as the snake lunged for him again, he ducked and held out his sword as the snake's body brieftly passed over.

"Well." He said as he looked at the Part that he had slashed. And saw only a few of its scales ripped off.
"This won't be easy"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Leon snorts, thinking about taking Akaze's sword and making it go down the snake's throat. That would teach Akaze. Leon had lost his concentration and was daydreaming. The snake was already about to swallow Leon whole. He used both his spheres to hold the mouth open. It was requiring a lot of concentration so he couldn't move.

"A li-li-little help?" Leon looked over at Akaze.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 pm

"Oh i'm sorry" The teen said innocently as he whistled
"I thought you didn't want your balls to be dirty" he snickered at his joke and moved over to where he was standing and saw the snakes mouth slightly agape.

The Wizard took his sword and shoved it through an opening in the Snakes mouth
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:25 am

The snake pulled away and sunk back underwater waiting for it to strike. Leon floated closer to the bridge.
"Can you cut something huge? Maybe we can do something to it." Leon looked over at Akaze, making the mistake of not looking at his enemy again. The snake lunged from the water and swallowed Leon whole....

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:55 am

"Oh shit! Leon" Akaze yelled, as the snake devoured the other boy. Quick Thinking he ran over the other side of a birdge where a nearby tree was and climbed to the side nearest to the water. As the snake reared its head to try and devour him, he jumped away from the tree last second and the Snake hit its head on the tree
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Leon felt trapped within the intestines. He felt the snake moving all over the place.
"You gotta be kidding me!!!" Leon yelled out. He felt his attachment to the spheres still. He started going ballistic within the snake. He wanted to make it throw him up. "Let me out!"

He pushed as far and a little bit farther than the snake would allow its inside to stretch.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Akaze looked confused as the snake started hacking or atleast looked like it was about to hurl. Not liking it, the teen stepped back abit as the Snake Desperatley gagged, and puked out Leon, disgusted, it retreated as Akaze tried his best not to laugh at the Gravity Mage.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:09 am

Leon gave Akaze a look then magnetically pulled his sword from his grip.
"You ate me! I eat you! Fair is fair!!!" Leon jumps into the water after the snake. Juggling three things during a rage seemed fairly easy for him. He placed the spheres on the sole of his feet and rushed quickly underwater for the snake. The snake turned around thinking it had a huge advangtage in water. It opened its mouth and prepared to eat Leon again. Leon stopped and sent the sword through its mouth making it come out through its tail.

"Your outside may be hard but not your inside!" Leon tried to say forgetting he was underwater. Then rushed out for breath. The snake rushed for him trying to get him. The sword reappeared and went back into its mouth flying out through its skull. Leon came out of the water with the carcass of the snake. "Hey Akaze, is this thing eatable? Oh you can have your sword back!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:09 am

Akaze stared at Leon
"You know, in any other situation, I would be pissed you took my sword. But the fact that you got eaten BY the snake, and then got regurgitated by it makes it, so so much more funnier then I don't even care" he deactivated his magic as the Workers started to return to the bridge.

Akaze sighed, after all that excitement they had to go back to building a stupid bridge. He hoped that the Guild was more exciting when they got back home.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Leon glared at Akaze most of the afternoon. He had pulled the snake out of the river eventually and everyone ate some snake meat.

Eventually, they had finished the bridge and were paid and started on their way home.
"We shouldn't take anymore jobs like that honestly, it's too much work."Leon told Akaze. He held the pouch of gold in his hands and shook his head.

Character Sheet:

Name: Xou Reel
Appearance: http://orig13.deviantart.net/fd8d/f/2014/281/d/a/fairy_tail_oc_ice_dragon_slayer_by_jackaleteriasu-d824dhr.png
Magic: Ice Dragon Slaying Magic
Backstory: One of the newer members of the Yellow Sunset. He doesn't remember much about his past other than being raised by a dragon in the cold, freezing mountains.

Intro Post: Xou walked in to the guild. He had a bag of food from the money he used from the quest he had just finished. When he entered the guild, he saw half of the guild surrounding a girl on the floor.

"Yo? What's going on?" Xou looked over them. He walked closer and waited for them to tell him what was going on. He took out a slice of cheesecake from his bag and began to munch on it.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Akaze nodded his head
"Yeah. Unless theres some action allowed lets not do the menial tasks"
He wondered what kind of missions would be at the guild. Hopefully a badass one, like beating up bandits, or saving a princess!

Akaze looked at Leon
"Could you use your gravity magic to make us move any faster" he whined
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:06 am

Leon took a deep breath.
"You're thinking of the Newtonian physics version of gravity. While that idea was very prevailing, new data has shown that Einsteinian physics is the new way of thinking. Einstein says that everything has gravity and everything is attracted to everything, some just have more than others. You are still wrapping your mind around drag force, thrust, normal force, and air resistance but the true forces are electromagnetism and gravity, which I control, and weak force and strong force. These forces can apply to everything in every way. Anyways' my magic doesn't work directly on people. I just give things a push towards a center of gravity."

Leon shakes his head and hits Akaze with one of his spheres. "But we can do that. Go faster Akaze or you'll get hit..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Akaze, who wasn't listening in on the description, managed to hear the threat, and the Teen equipped his magic once again
"I don't know why I didn't think of this in the first place," he said and with that, he ran off, enhanced by the Heroic Speed of Perseus.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Leon broke apart two pieces of Earth and stood on them. He used his magic to revolve around Akaze.

"You can run all you want, it seems I'm still faster than you." Leon taunted Akaze. "Come on Akaze, go faster."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top