free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Fairy Tail RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail RP

Post by CaptainCat on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Mason looks over to Xou who'd just walked back in. "Oh, h h hey Xou. I I I -" Ray is cut off by Anna "Lemme me handle this." She gave Ray a reassuring pat on the back and walked over to Xou "What's up little Xou. This girl ended up stumbling in here and collapsed so we thought we'd help out. She ended up mumbling about food so i got some bread but she hasn't woken up yet so we can't really do much." Anna then walks over to a table propping her feet on it and sighs. "I have no idea what to do to be honest. Even after she wakes up we can't exactly abandon her." She leans back on her chair and lets out a slightly longer sigh. Ray then gets up and goes to the bar asking for three drinks. The barmaid hands him three drinks to which Ray grabs two in one hand and one in the other. He walks over to the table and places one on the table sliding it over to Anna. She smiles "Thanks".  Ray then set's down the other two drinks and gestures Xou to join them by patting the free seat next to him.
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:27 am

Xou sat down very close to Anna and looked at her before looking away. "Food. Hmm."

Xou looked over at his bag. It has frozen food in there. He enjoyed eating the food frozen more than cooked. It probably had something to do with him being and ice dragon slayer. He shrugged. He offered the bag to Anna.

"I have food here, maybe you can cook her up something delicious." Xou looked down not able to meet her gaze.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:32 am

Ursula stirred at the voices. She noticed the smell of something, and her eyes snapping open she saw the bread. Ursula snatched it and downed it in a couple seconds, then realized she was surrounded by a lot of people she didn't know. She hoped they didn't have anything bad planned for her.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:09 am

"Hey Leon," Akaze said as they approached the familiar building.

"I think somethings happening in the guild." He said as he peered inside
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Leon looked at Akaze. "I'll let you deal with it. I'm going home."

Leon took out half the gold coins with his magic then threw the bag at Akaze.

"I'll see you later." Leon headed home with the coins juggling in the air along with his spheres. "Tell me what's going on later."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Akaze grabbed the bag
"Yeah, sure" he said as he walked inside, and saw Xou feeding an unknown little girl sweets.

"I'm back" he said as he entered
"Whats the uh commotion about." He said as he took a seat next to the Ice Dragon Slayer
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Anna looks over at the bag and raises an eyebrow. "You know i can't cook right? It's Ray who does all that for me." She points over at Ray as she says that causing him to sink down into his chair. She gives Xou a sly smile "I coulllldddd make som-" She immediately cut off by Rays hand covering her mouth. He starts to stutter a little "Y y y you don't w w want t t t to experience that." A grim look appears on Rays face as if something traumatic had just been brought up. A bleak silence stops the conversation for a short while until Anna taps Ray on his shoulder causing him to turn around. She then points at his hand which is still covering her mouth. Ray jumps away "AH! sorry about that. I'll go make something edible now." As he says that Ray picks up the bag and leaves the table heading towards the kitchen.  Anna then starts to lean back on her chair again stretching and letting out a little yawn,  "Man i'll have to get Ray to run a bath when i get back. He might have leftovers from whatever he makes as well so we can have that for dinner." She looks over at the girl who suddenly shot up and wolfed down the loaf of bread near her. "Oh she's awake! I wonder what's up with her, come on Xou let's investigate, I'll be bad cop! You be good cop." She hops up just as Akaze sits down. She gives a quick salute as a hello and runs over towards the girl. "Come on, Akaze you help out too." She calls them both over with a cheery wave.
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Xou sighed and lets out a frosty chill around them.

'Hey there? What's your name?" Xou went first.

Leon reached the bridge overlooking the pond. He was still playing around with his coins. The spheres were in front of his eyes though. He studied them closely. These are the only things he had left of his parents so he wondered why it was only these two things. Were they important to him? Will they be important in his life? Or was it just a memento. Leon could never tell. There was no note attached to them when he was left at the Yellow Sunset. Leon shook his head. He started walking towards the guild. He guessed he would go look at everybody and greet them a bit.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:56 pm

"You know. This IS A little girl we're talking about here, not some criminal" Akaze said, confused on why they were interrorgating a child

He sighed as he just decided to go with the situation, he was too tired to argue this
"Why did you come here?" He asked as he asked the waitress to get her a glass of water
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Ursula sat there quietly, incredibly tense. She was clinging so hard to the dolls that it seemed as though they might break. Anyone with a bit of magic sense would be able to tell there was something faint coming off of one of the dolls, but probably wouldn't know why.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:53 am

Akaze sighed
"You know I think we're nust scaring her" he said as he facepalmed.

"Alright. Can you atleast tell us your name?" He said as he grabbed the glass of water from the waitress and gave it to the little girl.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Leon walked into the guild. He immediately regretted it. It was bursting with energy. He saw Xou, Akaze, and Anna surrounding a poor defenseless girl, with what seemed like dolls in her hand. He wondered if they had any metal in them so he could pull them closer to him and examine them. They had interested him. Leon sat down on a stool and began watching them from afar, he was talking to some others from the guild. They asked him questions about how much he made and why he smelled a bit like intestines. He didn't answer that last one.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Ursula's attention shifted to the person that had just walked in the doors. She could tell he was interested in her dolls. She backed away even further into the corner and pulled the dolls closer to her face.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:22 pm

"Leon!" he said as he saw the other boy enter and smelled the smelled the scent of that Snake's intestines
"I thought you would have, you know. Taken a shower" he said jokingly
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Xou wrinkled his nose. He could smell it the strongest. Leon glared at Akaze, launching a few nails at him from the floor.

"This is your fault!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 pm

"How is it my fault" Akaze said laughing as he ducked to avoid the nails
"The Snake swallowed you, not me" he chuckled

"Id ask you to join us in terrogating the little girl" he saidbefore punching his nose
"But you stink. See" he said as her gaze followed Leon
"Even she thinks it too"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Anna steps between Akaze and Leon putting her hands up signalling them to stop. "Come on guys you know Ray will get mad if you're fighting" she sighs and sits down for a moment. "You guys know Ray doesn't like fighting in the guild, anyway we're here to see what's up with this girl."  She looks over at the girl clutching her dolls. "Hey we're not gonna do anything bad, we're a guild who helps people." She walks over to her and sits down next to her. Anna tries to think of things that she'd be able to talk to the girl about. She sees her clutching the dolls tightly. "Hey, you like dolls too? I have a couple plushies back at my house, They're kinda cute. One of them has a little skull on it, i think that one would be my favourite." A short silence passes over the two of them. "Err... you know my friend Ray is making something right now." As if almost on cue Ray appears from the kitchen carrying a large pot. He places it on a nearby table and then sets some plates next to the pot. Anna grins "See! Trust me it'll be delicious." She gets up and walks over to the pot and Ray, grabbing a plate and starts digging in. Ray gets his own plate and heads over to his table in the corner. Ray relaxes a little loosening his shoulders and sighs. He starts to mutter to himself "I wonder what our next mission should be? Obviously i'd be taking Anna along so i don't think it should be anything too fancy, she'd get carried away. Maybe a simple hunting quest?" Holly one of the bar waitresses walks over to Ray and hands him a quest flyer. "Oh! uh.... thanks." She giggles as she walks away. Ray looks over the flyer and notices it's a hunting quest to find a Blizzardvern and collect one of its scales. The one handing out the quest was a scientist named Dr. Kawa, his residence was scrawled on the bottom of the page. "This seems like a good one. Not to hard. It's only a scale as well, Blizzardverns probably shed them or something. Like snakes....." He sighs "I'm going to have to resaech them more." Ray shakes his head and grabs tight hold of the flyer. After finishing his plate he heads over to Anna showing her the flyer. "What do you think?". Anna grins "This looks perfect Ray".

Holly: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-20/ar-esty-erhard.html
Dr. Kawa: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/34/c7/c5/34c7c59af602a888808f5a8644578e05.jpg
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Ursula sits there and slowly begins to eat the food, and after tasting it begins to scarf it down. After she finishes she holds up one of the dolls and simply says "Papa." As if that explained everything. Then she moved backwards again and watched them, holding the doll she'd called "Papa" closer.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:15 am

Master Sui had splashed Leon with water and gave him a lecture of him his demantling of the guild will get him into trouble and he'd have to build a new one and to go take a shower. He sighed, shrugged and went to the guild showers.

xou sat as close to Anna as he could. He heard Ray's request. Other guild members weren't interested in anything but the food. Xou had frozen his food and anyone unlucky enough to be around him except Anna had their food get cold.

"I'll go... but what about her." Xou stares at Ursula. Xou tilts his head. "She's new maybe we can introduce her this way."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 pm

"Gee... Thanks Xou." Akaze bitterly said as his meal became cold

"I'll go too, Hey Xou" he asked the Ice Dragon Slayer, looking to him
"Wanna partner up for the mission Xou?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Anna leans forward placing her hands on the table like a mastermind. "If these three are coming along we can try and get more for the quest? After all it'll make it easier." Ray looks away for a brief moment then shakes his head. "Alright, if you insist but just know that it'll get dangerous...." Ray's voice trails off and he murmurs "and not just because it's a Blizzardvern we're fighting." Ray shakes his head and looks about the room. "If we're going to get more people we best find some people that could help us out." He spots Leon heading towards the guild showers and then turns back to the group "What about Leon? He seems like he'd be up for this quest."
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Xou walks over to the girl with dolls and crouches down in front of her. He holds out his palm and creates a miniature ice angel and offers it to her.

"Want to go with us?" Xou asks her.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 am

"Eh..? Xou you still want to take the kid with us?" He asked, suprised on the Dragon Slayer's friendliness

"Well.... She could come with us. But can she protect herself?" He said looking to the girl
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Ursula was silent for a bit, staring between them for a while. Eventually she replied with a simple "no" and left that hanging in the air.

Feartheghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Akaze thought for a moment before saying
"Well... Would you like to come with us?" He asked curiously

"I mean I dont think you'd want to stay here would you?"
-~~~
(Can we Time Skip now)