free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Fairy Tail RP

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail RP

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Anna jumped up almost slamming her chair into the wall behind her. "Alright! we're going to be fight a blizzardvern, for that we're going to need at least six people. Two for distractions, two for collection annnnddd two for safety. The strongest two will be Xou and Ray, you two will be on safety, if that monster gets near us bash it in." Ray looks a little disgruntled by that but doesn't say anything. Anna looks at the rest of the group, "Since Leon isn't here he can be on distraction along with." She pauses for a minute and takes another look around. "Akaze! so that leaves me and Newbie on collection. Anyone disagree?"
CaptainCat

Devpro Name : CaptainCat
Cash : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Xou looks at the rest of the group oddly. 

"But she doesn't want to go. Are we going to force her to go?" Xou asked the rest of them. He pats the girl on the head and gets up. "Are you sure you don't want to go." 

Xou asks again just to be sure.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 am

"I mean we can't force a kid who doesn't want to go, or can fight can we?" He put his hands in the pockets
"Well i'm gonna head off to bed (Cause Apparently this is still after me and death's mission we never actually took a rest) I'll see you guys tommorow for the mission." And with that, he walked out
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Ursula slowly stood up before muttering "I want to go" and waited for them to respond.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:05 am

*The Very Next Day* (When Cat comes back from being dead we can finish that conversation in flashbacks.)
As the group approached the boat
"Heroic Takeover! Jason!" Akaze shouted out as his new Heroic Transformation enveloped him.

When the light cleared Akaze looked relatively the same except he had a Leather Tunic, and a Sword strapped to his waist.
"It's time to set sail!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Anna looked out over the harbour and let out a sigh. "Never was a fan of the sea. Hey Ray make sure you've got everything we're gonna need to get that Blizzardverns scale! How are we even going to do that?" Ray rummages through the variety of bags his has on him and pulls out a small crowbar type object. "I thought we could use this." Anna giggles, "Alright then." She then puts her hands on the back of her head and starts to stroll around the harbour with Ray following trying to prevent the rather absurd amount of bags from falling off him. After a little while Anna stops and turns to Akaze "So how in the hell are we going to sail without a boat?"
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 am

Xou looked around as he was being pulled towards the ship.

"Can't we do another mission?" Xou said nauseously, just looking at the ship made him sick. He was wrapped in chains by Leon who was just tugging him along with his magic. "Can't we just swim there actually?"

Leon shook his head and looked at the others.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:39 am

Akaze was offended "Hey! I mean it kight not he the best boat..." pointing at the very end of the harbor where the smallest boat on the dock was.
"But its got more then enough room for all of us, we'll get there no problem! Probably."

He turned towards Xou "I mean I guess I could just knock you out, raising the hilt of his sword"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainCat on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Ray looked over at the boat Akaze pointed out and started to stroll over to it still stuggling to keep hold if the bags as he walked past Akaze he plucked the sword from his hand to prevent him from knocking Xou unconscious. Anna looked over to the biat and sighed "Do you not think we could get anything bigger, i mean there is a few of us and i don't want to be sailing around on a little old dingy" She looks off into the distance trying to tell which way they'd have to go "I mean i don't even know which way we're going!" She pondered for a second "Does anyone actually know where to go?"
CaptainCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:48 am

Leon pointed towards the east.
"The quest page said it was towards that direction. There are no other islands in that direction except this one for about 50 kilometers. We would get there by the next day depending on the weather." Leon said in a matter of fact tone. Xou groaned, he tried to crawl away again.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:39 pm

"That hurts my feelings. And my wallet, you know how hard it is to buy one of these things?! Or even rent one out!" He exclaimed before running and jumpin on the boat
"This Heroic Takeover mine has a special ability that lets me sail this boat. So you don't have to worry about that!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top