$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Star Wars RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:15 pm

The jedis and siths are at war. They are both training apprentices at fast rates to try to get the upperhand. Many planets are caught up in this war and forced to pick a side. The jedi's main base is in Coruscant. The sith's main base was in Korriban. The Sith were under the rule of the Naga Sadow. Most Sith were sith (species) but there were others that also joined their rank.

A fallen jedi, Nadd Freemon, has broken free of the Jedi Order and is looking for his own path. He is learning Sith teachings making him a Dark Jedi. A jedi fallen to the dark side and not being a sith was very dangerous and very powerful. Right now, the jedi order had sent squadrons to search for him.

Character Sheet:
Name: Louz Aldren
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1981000/1981636_1315779325227.88res_300_474.jpg
Lightsaber Color: Purple
Backstory: Trained from the age of 8 in the ways of the force. He is close to graduating from being a padawan. He is under the tutelage of Jedi Master Vel Shou. A famous jedi master, one close to being appointed to the Jedi Council.

Intro Post:

The Jedi Council thought it would be smart to send padawans along with some masters and knights to look into one of the reports of a spotting for newly formed Dark Jedi Nadd Freemon. They wanted the padawans to learn that killing is not the way and that he should be brought back for a trial and maybe some way to help him. This was the way of the Jedi.

Louz looked outside the windowd at the planet below. It was Felucia. It was full of life. The force was strong here. Louz wondered what his fellow jedi would be doing here. Louz nodded. He wasn't a fellow jedi anymore according to some of the Jedi Knights.

"Where are we landing master?" Louz asked Vel. Vel looked at the others.

"Little bit impatient isn't he?" Laughed one of the older ones.

"Maybe it is not impatience but something else?" Vel said wisely and looked at Louz.

"There is a lot of Force concentration towards that direction. Since he was once a Jedi, he must be heading that way." Louz pointed towards a small range of mountains. Vel looked at the others proudly.

"He's right. We'll land close by. I almost missed that." Said one looking a bit down. "Get ready for a landing."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars RP

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Name: Sakil Sellan
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c4/9b/ee/c49bee3dd41f0ea8952e9092be4c9704.jpg
Lightsaber: Blue and Purple
Backstory: Sakil was training under a jedi master since she was 7 but when she turned 12 she was forcefully taken by dark jedi he trained her and she now follows him exterminating all of those who would get in his way.

Intro Post:
Sensing a strong power in the force she turns around and notices a ship landing not to far away "Master it would seem we have guest...'

Nadd Freeman looked towards the ship and smiles "It seems you are right my young apprentice" he turns around "Go and greet our guest my young apprentice" "Gladly master" she begins to walk towards the ships

Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Nadd Freemon* was close to uncovering some of the lost secrets of the force that neither Jedi nor Sith would use. It may have been taboo to them but to him it meant nothing. All the power of both side of the Force would make him unstoppable. If his apprentice was overtaken, he was already coming up with a backup plan that he would be able to conduct for the first time with his new powers. Suddenly, he felt a cold chill behind him. The Jedis were not the only ones here. He snickered.

_____________________________________________-

Vel stopped Louz. "We are not alone. It seems we have two parties joining us today."

Some of the younger Jedi Knights tightened their gripped their lightsabers.

"It seems we will have earned some honor on this jungle planet!" One of them yelled.
One of them began to walk at a faster pace towards the source of the Sith's power.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 pm

sensing the new source of power she felts chills go down her spine "Sith... why can't me and my master be left in peace but maybe I can use this to my advantage" she quickly climbs up a tree "If I sit back for a bit they will kill each other by then my master should have gotten what we came here for and then with his new powers we can kills these imbeciles together..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:33 pm

There was a quick blur in front of them. The Jedi Knight at the front had no time to respond. His arm was gone in a quick red flash. The Knight screamed. The Sith lifted his blade to finish the job. The knight pushed his other arm forward to try to push him away but to scared to harness the force.

Vel was there in a moment to stop the blade.
"Control yourself! You are not a Padawan!" Vel told the Knight. Louz gripped his lightsaber, ready for a battle.

"I told you, I smelled Jediissss" The sith said with more figures appearing in black robes with hoods over their head.

"Leave now. We will exterminate this Nadd Freemon in the name of the Sith." One of them said. He turned around along with the others. "Otherwise, you will all be exterminated."

The Jedi relaxed and help the Knight up and carried him to the ship.
"Master Vel! We can't let them do what they want! They have attacked us! They must pay!" Louz told his master.

"Calm yourself Louz. We will go after them right now. We are just going to leave young Jedi Knight Tos here. The rest of you get ready to go."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Grabbing her lightsabers she looks down at the jedi that are fleeing "I guess my master was right all Jedi are pathetic" she watches the sith as they advance I have to stop them for my masters sake" she hops down and starts moving closer hiding behind trees
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:22 am

The jungle was full of exotic sounds. It was hard for Louz not to jump up a bit at some of the sounds. Vel put his hand on Louz' shoulder and walked past him.

"Calm yourself. Use the Force to search your surroundings. What do you feel?" Vel asked.

"The calmness of this jungle. Wait Master... There's something dark. Something is shifting." Vel look alarmed. He couldn't feel it. The others ignored it because they felt nothing either. "It's not dark. It feels twisted..."

Nadd Freemon watched his apprentice. He felt the power almost within his grasp. He decided to use some of his newfound abilities. He searched for two nearby Rancors.

"It seems my apprentice would need some help. She'll be able to strike them down using these as a distraction. Well as long as she times herself correctly."

The rancors began to move towards both groups.

One of the Siths laughed maniacally. For no reason at all. The one at the front stopped them. The Force around them felt twisted. They all jumped back immediately as a foot landed at the spot they were at. They all looked up at the Rancor.

The Sith laughed like crazy again taking off his hood.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/11/b2/f111b2d696d6df3279ec94bb822ebf2c.jpg

"I came on the right trip!" He jumped towards the trees."

"Be careful, we don't need casualties this early!" The Sith in charge said. He took out both his sabers and got ready. "Take it down slowly. Do not take any risks."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

(assuming that he's still jumping)
Noticing the sith that started jumping towards the trees she quickly grabs her lightsaber and throws it towards the man as he passes by her and she runs towards a different set of trees
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

(that is like the only Sith i don't want to die haha. all the other siths w/e. let's say its a group of 8 and 7 jedi now 6. You control the sith side for now unless you decide to run away from them)

Louz jumped back as one of the Jedi help the foot up of another Rancor above him. He was pushing back as hard as he could. His veins began to pop. The other jedis jumped up the foot with their blades extended jumping up as high as they could while cutting up the Rancor's leg. Louz switched his saber into blaster mode and began to shoot towards the Rancor's face but it had no effect unlike the lightsaber. The Rancor lifted its foot up and began to swing at the Jedis.

One of the masters got hit and was sent flying towards a tree. The jedi below collapsed and Louz ran forward to help him get away. The Rancor began to regain himself that moment and started running towards Louz.

"Master Vel! Some cover!" Louz yelled out. He dashed forward faster towards the down Knight and started to run back. Master Vel used the force to try and slow down the Rancor a bit. The other Jedis helped him. 4 Force users seemed to have slowed down the Rancor but not by much.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:57 pm

(oh ok then) seeing the combat between the sith and the rancors she grabs her lightsabers and runs out towards the sith from behind "now then allow me to mow you down first sith!" as she begins to slice them all down from behind as they focus on the jedi and rancor dropping their numbers quickly
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 pm

"Everyone FOCUS, look into its mind, unravel whatever is messing with it!" Master Vel told everyone. Louz turned around and began trying to help. Louz body began to feel numb as he kept trying to help. Louz let out a breath and so did everyone else. The rancor in a rage began to run towards them.

"Get ready for a team strike. This is where we bring it down." The other master with them said. Louz got the downed Knight far away enough and got ready to attack with his fellow Jedi.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:20 pm

After killing 3 sith the sith look "we have been ambushed the rest of you deal with the girl we will deal with jedi and the rancor!" as they begin rush towards the rancor and jedi One of them running towards Master Vel "You will have the honor jedi to fall by me instead of this beast!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:22 am

Master Vel raised an eyebrow. He stepped around the sith then clashed blades with him. Louz got up and began to run towards the Rancor. The other master joined him. The other knights were looking both ways unsure of what to do. Louz already jumped before the Rancor swiped. The other master was doing the same thing when suddenly the the Sith that had been in the trees reappeared and thrust his blade through the Jedi. Immediately bracing himself for the Rancor's swipe they both flew in the direction of the trees.

The Sith laughed. "I got one! I got one! He didn't even see me coming!!!"

Louz couldn't lose focus right in front of the Rancor. He jumped up on its face. It tried to look up at Louz but it had no effect. The other knights turned to face the Siths forgetting about Louz. Louz thrust his blade through the Rancor's head. The rancor screamed and began to prance around. Through the corner of his eyes, he saw the same Sith slice off the head of the Knight that was already on the ground.

"Shit!, I'm done with this!" Louz said. Louz used the force to push his hand deeper inside the Rancor's head and began to slide down its back. The rancor began to fall backwards but suddenly forward. Louz tried to catch his breath after that falling down on the floor. He could hear the swings of the lightsabers but it all felt so distant. His body felt so numb.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 pm

The girl watched as the boy fell down "He would be an easy kill to get done with now" as she walks out of her hiding spot she begins to walk towards the boy "Don't worry young jedi I will kill you a lot faster then a sith"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top