free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Star Wars RP

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:15 pm

The jedis and siths are at war. They are both training apprentices at fast rates to try to get the upperhand. Many planets are caught up in this war and forced to pick a side. The jedi's main base is in Coruscant. The sith's main base was in Korriban. The Sith were under the rule of the Naga Sadow. Most Sith were sith (species) but there were others that also joined their rank.

A fallen jedi, Nadd Freemon, has broken free of the Jedi Order and is looking for his own path. He is learning Sith teachings making him a Dark Jedi. A jedi fallen to the dark side and not being a sith was very dangerous and very powerful. Right now, the jedi order had sent squadrons to search for him.

Character Sheet:
Name: Louz Aldren
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1981000/1981636_1315779325227.88res_300_474.jpg
Lightsaber Color: Purple
Backstory: Trained from the age of 8 in the ways of the force. He is close to graduating from being a padawan. He is under the tutelage of Jedi Master Vel Shou. A famous jedi master, one close to being appointed to the Jedi Council.

Intro Post:

The Jedi Council thought it would be smart to send padawans along with some masters and knights to look into one of the reports of a spotting for newly formed Dark Jedi Nadd Freemon. They wanted the padawans to learn that killing is not the way and that he should be brought back for a trial and maybe some way to help him. This was the way of the Jedi.

Louz looked outside the windowd at the planet below. It was Felucia. It was full of life. The force was strong here. Louz wondered what his fellow jedi would be doing here. Louz nodded. He wasn't a fellow jedi anymore according to some of the Jedi Knights.

"Where are we landing master?" Louz asked Vel. Vel looked at the others.

"Little bit impatient isn't he?" Laughed one of the older ones.

"Maybe it is not impatience but something else?" Vel said wisely and looked at Louz.

"There is a lot of Force concentration towards that direction. Since he was once a Jedi, he must be heading that way." Louz pointed towards a small range of mountains. Vel looked at the others proudly.

"He's right. We'll land close by. I almost missed that." Said one looking a bit down. "Get ready for a landing."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars RP

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Name: Sakil Sellan
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c4/9b/ee/c49bee3dd41f0ea8952e9092be4c9704.jpg
Lightsaber: Blue and Purple
Backstory: Sakil was training under a jedi master since she was 7 but when she turned 12 she was forcefully taken by dark jedi he trained her and she now follows him exterminating all of those who would get in his way.

Intro Post:
Sensing a strong power in the force she turns around and notices a ship landing not to far away "Master it would seem we have guest...'

Nadd Freeman looked towards the ship and smiles "It seems you are right my young apprentice" he turns around "Go and greet our guest my young apprentice" "Gladly master" she begins to walk towards the ships

Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 753

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Nadd Freemon* was close to uncovering some of the lost secrets of the force that neither Jedi nor Sith would use. It may have been taboo to them but to him it meant nothing. All the power of both side of the Force would make him unstoppable. If his apprentice was overtaken, he was already coming up with a backup plan that he would be able to conduct for the first time with his new powers. Suddenly, he felt a cold chill behind him. The Jedis were not the only ones here. He snickered.

_____________________________________________-

Vel stopped Louz. "We are not alone. It seems we have two parties joining us today."

Some of the younger Jedi Knights tightened their gripped their lightsabers.

"It seems we will have earned some honor on this jungle planet!" One of them yelled.
One of them began to walk at a faster pace towards the source of the Sith's power.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 pm

sensing the new source of power she felts chills go down her spine "Sith... why can't me and my master be left in peace but maybe I can use this to my advantage" she quickly climbs up a tree "If I sit back for a bit they will kill each other by then my master should have gotten what we came here for and then with his new powers we can kills these imbeciles together..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:33 pm

There was a quick blur in front of them. The Jedi Knight at the front had no time to respond. His arm was gone in a quick red flash. The Knight screamed. The Sith lifted his blade to finish the job. The knight pushed his other arm forward to try to push him away but to scared to harness the force.

Vel was there in a moment to stop the blade.
"Control yourself! You are not a Padawan!" Vel told the Knight. Louz gripped his lightsaber, ready for a battle.

"I told you, I smelled Jediissss" The sith said with more figures appearing in black robes with hoods over their head.

"Leave now. We will exterminate this Nadd Freemon in the name of the Sith." One of them said. He turned around along with the others. "Otherwise, you will all be exterminated."

The Jedi relaxed and help the Knight up and carried him to the ship.
"Master Vel! We can't let them do what they want! They have attacked us! They must pay!" Louz told his master.

"Calm yourself Louz. We will go after them right now. We are just going to leave young Jedi Knight Tos here. The rest of you get ready to go."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Grabbing her lightsabers she looks down at the jedi that are fleeing "I guess my master was right all Jedi are pathetic" she watches the sith as they advance I have to stop them for my masters sake" she hops down and starts moving closer hiding behind trees
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:22 am

The jungle was full of exotic sounds. It was hard for Louz not to jump up a bit at some of the sounds. Vel put his hand on Louz' shoulder and walked past him.

"Calm yourself. Use the Force to search your surroundings. What do you feel?" Vel asked.

"The calmness of this jungle. Wait Master... There's something dark. Something is shifting." Vel look alarmed. He couldn't feel it. The others ignored it because they felt nothing either. "It's not dark. It feels twisted..."

Nadd Freemon watched his apprentice. He felt the power almost within his grasp. He decided to use some of his newfound abilities. He searched for two nearby Rancors.

"It seems my apprentice would need some help. She'll be able to strike them down using these as a distraction. Well as long as she times herself correctly."

The rancors began to move towards both groups.

One of the Siths laughed maniacally. For no reason at all. The one at the front stopped them. The Force around them felt twisted. They all jumped back immediately as a foot landed at the spot they were at. They all looked up at the Rancor.

The Sith laughed like crazy again taking off his hood.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/11/b2/f111b2d696d6df3279ec94bb822ebf2c.jpg

"I came on the right trip!" He jumped towards the trees."

"Be careful, we don't need casualties this early!" The Sith in charge said. He took out both his sabers and got ready. "Take it down slowly. Do not take any risks."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

(assuming that he's still jumping)
Noticing the sith that started jumping towards the trees she quickly grabs her lightsaber and throws it towards the man as he passes by her and she runs towards a different set of trees
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

(that is like the only Sith i don't want to die haha. all the other siths w/e. let's say its a group of 8 and 7 jedi now 6. You control the sith side for now unless you decide to run away from them)

Louz jumped back as one of the Jedi help the foot up of another Rancor above him. He was pushing back as hard as he could. His veins began to pop. The other jedis jumped up the foot with their blades extended jumping up as high as they could while cutting up the Rancor's leg. Louz switched his saber into blaster mode and began to shoot towards the Rancor's face but it had no effect unlike the lightsaber. The Rancor lifted its foot up and began to swing at the Jedis.

One of the masters got hit and was sent flying towards a tree. The jedi below collapsed and Louz ran forward to help him get away. The Rancor began to regain himself that moment and started running towards Louz.

"Master Vel! Some cover!" Louz yelled out. He dashed forward faster towards the down Knight and started to run back. Master Vel used the force to try and slow down the Rancor a bit. The other Jedis helped him. 4 Force users seemed to have slowed down the Rancor but not by much.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:57 pm

(oh ok then) seeing the combat between the sith and the rancors she grabs her lightsabers and runs out towards the sith from behind "now then allow me to mow you down first sith!" as she begins to slice them all down from behind as they focus on the jedi and rancor dropping their numbers quickly
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 pm

"Everyone FOCUS, look into its mind, unravel whatever is messing with it!" Master Vel told everyone. Louz turned around and began trying to help. Louz body began to feel numb as he kept trying to help. Louz let out a breath and so did everyone else. The rancor in a rage began to run towards them.

"Get ready for a team strike. This is where we bring it down." The other master with them said. Louz got the downed Knight far away enough and got ready to attack with his fellow Jedi.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:20 pm

After killing 3 sith the sith look "we have been ambushed the rest of you deal with the girl we will deal with jedi and the rancor!" as they begin rush towards the rancor and jedi One of them running towards Master Vel "You will have the honor jedi to fall by me instead of this beast!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:22 am

Master Vel raised an eyebrow. He stepped around the sith then clashed blades with him. Louz got up and began to run towards the Rancor. The other master joined him. The other knights were looking both ways unsure of what to do. Louz already jumped before the Rancor swiped. The other master was doing the same thing when suddenly the the Sith that had been in the trees reappeared and thrust his blade through the Jedi. Immediately bracing himself for the Rancor's swipe they both flew in the direction of the trees.

The Sith laughed. "I got one! I got one! He didn't even see me coming!!!"

Louz couldn't lose focus right in front of the Rancor. He jumped up on its face. It tried to look up at Louz but it had no effect. The other knights turned to face the Siths forgetting about Louz. Louz thrust his blade through the Rancor's head. The rancor screamed and began to prance around. Through the corner of his eyes, he saw the same Sith slice off the head of the Knight that was already on the ground.

"Shit!, I'm done with this!" Louz said. Louz used the force to push his hand deeper inside the Rancor's head and began to slide down its back. The rancor began to fall backwards but suddenly forward. Louz tried to catch his breath after that falling down on the floor. He could hear the swings of the lightsabers but it all felt so distant. His body felt so numb.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 pm

The girl watched as the boy fell down "He would be an easy kill to get done with now" as she walks out of her hiding spot she begins to walk towards the boy "Don't worry young jedi I will kill you a lot faster then a sith"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Doren Alayack
Appearance (Cloaked):
Appearance:
Appearance (Uncloaked):
Appearance:
Lightsaber Color: Red
Backstory: He has been trained to be like a Sith for many years, honing his practice and becoming an apprentice to the famous Sith, Draulsion. (http://i.imgur.com/Nv7y9iA.jpg) He practices the code of the sith though he doesn't like many of these practices. His master has noticed this and the bond between him and his master is paper-thin and they both try to find a crack of weakness in the other. For a Master shouldn't be burdened with a weak student and vice-versa. Wanting to test his allegiance, his master brought him along to take care of this "Dark Jedi." While he doesn't like the ways of the sith he feels that they are his only family.
Intro:
With his master watching, he looked in secret towards the apprentice of the Dark Jedi jumping down to greet the boy.
"Yes....." Doren heard his master say "We can take her by surprise after she finishes defeating that useless boy."

Doren looked at his master in shock 'She's going to fight him? It doesn't even seem like he can stand much less fight. That doesn't seem fair.' he thought before maintaining a serious expression although it was hidden from his cloaked face.
'Master could use this against me to get rid of me... But he's not even going to put up a fight! He's basically worthless already!' he continued to think.

"Don't worry young Jedi I will kill you a lot faster than a sith" he heard the apprentice say before Doren leaped out lightsaber activated, disregarding his thoughts. It was one thing to not give the opponent a chance to even fight back. It was an entirely different thing to have her disrespect the code with which he followed, even if he didn't like some of the practices.

"That's enough out of you!" alerting them to his presence
The young boy greeted the girl by swiping at her, the girl raised her saber in defense and the impact from the two sabers clashing made her move back. They both held their lightsabers in a standoff before he gave a burst of strength to knock her back a few more meters. He rushed to the boy's aid and began to help him.
"Come on you have to get up already!" he said to the dazed boy. He felt the dirty look of his master as he helped him up so Doren continued unconvincingly
"I mean- uh You'll only be a distraction in this fight?"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:23 am

Looking at the one who got in her way "A sith helping a jedi what kind of universe do we live in now your pathetic for a sith" *She activates her other lightsaber*

"Saving just a useless person in battle hmph your more Jedi then you are sith!"  *She begin to pace back and forth at the two of them "Your master might consider you a fool boy"

*she looked at Doren* "Saving the weak and none the less a Jedi in training..." *she begins to walk towards them both*

"If you have time to defend a Jedi you have time to die by my hands!"

*She force pushes Louz away and force pulls Doren towards her*

"Show me the resolve of a foolish sith!" *she begins to clash sabers with him*
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:22 pm

"Sith?" Louz looked at him as he flew away. He felt the dark side surrounding the stranger but not engulfing him. He watched them exchange blows. Louz looked at his master and fellow jedis fighting against the Sith.

They were jumping all over the second Rancor causing it to become very angry while one was already dead close by. Master Vel held off two off the siths at the same time. Louz looked over at the other master nearby, already cut in half by the Sith in the trees watching for openings on all of them.

Louz got up and prepared to join a battle, but which one...

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Doren's power over the force wrestled with the Dark Jedi's apprentice as the control over his movement decreased and he was pulled forward. Eyes sharpening, he gave one last huff as he reached her, giving out a battle cry breaking free from her hold and using the movement he gained from his trajectory and pushed her backward and both moved towards each other to clash again.

It was obvious she was clearly more adept in the force, but he had more speed, strength, and stamina due to his harsh conditioning as a Sith. For every swipe of her other lightsaber, Doren would parry with the back end of his. He felt the rage of the Dark Side surround him and for a brief moment felt that all must suffer to his power.
"Fall Jedi" Doren spoke demonically before shaking his head. What was that

Suddenly, Doren felt his body slam into a nearby tree as he was force-pulled... no Force-slammed into it. He shook his head dazed as his master helped him up. They took a moment to look at each other before two more sith ran in to meet Sakil.
"It seems you finally have shown your promise, apprentice. However, we will discuss your punishment later." his master spoke before rushing towards the other master (The one in Death's Post) and cutting him in half.
"Stay out of my way, Apprentice and let the peons deal with the Nadd Freemon's tool!"
Doren in the meantime, while he hated retreating from an opponent. His master's word was law. He gripped his lightsaber tightly before heading off to do battle with the Rancor.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:33 pm

"Hmph I will remember you puny sith"*she looks at Doren and then focus her attention towards the two sith in front of her* "I don't have time to waste on peon's my master is to close" *she rushes in as both of them clash with her in combat*

*She slices at one of the sith using her blue lightsaber* "Come on show me your strength surely two of you can handle me right" *the one she attacks growls and begins to swing at her recklessly* "Die peon of Nadd Freeman!" *He continues to strike as the other sith enters swinging at her from the back she blocks the attack at ease* "Your pathetic as sith I haven't met one decent sith today!"

*she smiles and the one she was fighting before grew furious and begin to try to force choke her* "Really? Well then take this Die filth!" *she struggles to breath he starts to laugh* "HAHAHA look at the scum now attack her and end this" *The other sith behind her goes to impale her but she quickly uses the force to send the lightsaber out of his hands and causes it to impale the one force choking her*

"D..damn it..." *He pulls out the lightsaber and begins to cough blood* "I will not die alone!" *he throws the other siths lightsaber* "Die!!" *He collapses to the ground dead, she dodges the saber, however the other sith grabs it and begins to slam his saber into her with ruthless aggression*

"You will die I will make sure of it!" *he continued his attacks she kicks him back* "Your running out of tricks Jedi?"

*the sith smirks and runs towards her passing the body of his former ally as she smirks* "No but you've ran out of brain and was in blind rage to kill me like your friend you forgot one thing" *she uses the force to activate the lightsaber of the dead sith and pull it towards her and the sith* "I'm not as keen to letting people live like the Jedi" *she runs at him keeping him distracted long enough for the blade to make contact as the blade pierces his stomach she impales his head and pelvis with her lightsabers* "Die the same way as your ally with an added bonus" *she pulls out her lightsabers and let the body fall to the ground lifeless*

Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 am

Nadd Freemon opened his eyes. His eyes glowed green and he looked like he was looking beyond what was in front of him.

"I see, balancing the force or embracing the light side might make a Jedi and embracing the Dark Side, a sith. But taking both extremities is something new. I can manipulate the force." Nadd used the Force to find out the situation outside. He decided to test his new powers. He began to drain the life force of the Rancor causing trouble outside and summoned something new. Force Ghouls.

_______________________________-

Louz and everybody else stopped moving. They all saw the Rancor fall. Purple tears in the air began appearing everywhere. They began to get bigger and bigger until finally a claw came out of the each one. Slowly, a body pulled itself out of the portals. They were parts of the Force itself.

"What are these creatures?" Master Vel asked.

"It doesn't matter, strike them down! They are not natural." One of the Knights said. He jumped towards one of them and tried to slash it. Instantly, it moved to the side and dashed one of its claws through the knight's heart. He coughed up blood. The Sith in charge sneered.

"Retreat! We do not know what we face!" He turned and covered himself in a hood. In just a moment, another of the Force Ghouls had already jumped towards him. The Sith hidden in the trees jumped down and blocked its strike. It's hands trying to push back the saber.

"You owe me one," The sith crazily laughed and then looked back at the creature. "I can't cut through it! What is this thing"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 pm

The apprentice site ran forward attempting to pierce the Ghoul with one blow. But found when he tried to, his lightsaber seemed to bounce backward.
’Wh-What the-? That’s not possible! Their skin is like rubber.’ Doren thought as he backed away from the fight, it seemed like he had the Ghoul’s attention now.

Doren assumed a defensive stance along with the other Sith as he heard his master call out.
“Retreat! We’ll collect our losses while they are still small. Retreat backwards!”

Doren looked to the side as he saw the Jedi, he was told that Jedi’s were avatars of the light.... That the light had made them weak and reliant on the force, he was also taught that the Dark Side was the true path to claiming what God had created with your own two hands! But all Doren saw seemed to be elegance in fighting and a strict code to abide by.....

No, this was not the time to be thinking of this. He slowly retreated back to the ships as he saw the last glimpse of the Padawan he saved.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 am

Sakill seeing the force ghouls and the sith and Jedi retreating went to go check on her master "What are these things master normal attacks do not affect them..?"

Nadd Freeman looked down at his apprentice "They are force ghouls creatures created by using my new found powers and the life force of the Rancor"

She looked at her master shocked by his new found power "Master we should get going while they are retreating and fighting we must head to the next planet and get a head start before they show back up" Nadd Freeman looked at his apprentice "Yes you are right let us go we can not waste to much time" *he uses the force to cloak him and his apprentice as they had back to their ships*
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:19 am

The Jedis began to head back towards their ship, they were being chased by the creatures. They were easily catching up. Louz felt something heading towards his back but his Master Vel force pushes the creature back as they were running. The jedi knight in the lead was ahead by quite a bit, until one of those things jumped from above him and quickly dispatched of him with a blow to his chest. The Knight coughed up blood and pushes the creature off him. He looked down at his wound. He pointed at the ship as he jumped back to stop the creatures for a bit.

"May the Force be with you." Master Vel said in a whisper. The Jedi Knight that had returned the ship had seen them coming. Vel turned around with another 2 Knights. "Get the ship off the ground, we'll join you soon."

They jumped at the creatures barely evading their attacks. They were having a hard time even getting a blow in to stumble them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:54 pm

The ship Doren was on took off as he stared at the Ghouls below, his masters hand on his shoulder. He saw the Padawan he saved running from the monsters.

His masters voice creeped into his ear
"Your training begins now......"
~~~~~~~~~~~
One Week Later
~~~~~~~~~~~
Doren was on one knee breathing heavily as he stared down his teacher. He was covered in bruises.

"Why do you not accept the dark side's teachings....." The sith hissed as he kicked him backwards. Two Sith's appeared from behind him and began to drag him off.
"I suppose you won't mind missing dinner tonight....... I'll wait for you to tap into the dark side again...... Or you'll die trying"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 am

Name: Kari Sellan
Appearance:
Lightsaber Color: Yellow
Backstory: Kari was just recently aloud to be taught by the Jedi they where afraid of teaching her because they thought she'd be like her older sister and seek the power Nadd Freeman, However they could not deny that she had great power in the force not as good as her sister at her age but she was talented they still are a bit afraid but decides to give her a chance.

Intro Post: Kari was reading ancient text at one of the old Jedi temple's she begins to cough dust was everywhere "I'm tired of these books all they done for me was trigger my allergies" as she says that she hears an older woman speak from a distance "I heard that my young padawan"

Appearance:

"You should continue with your reading your allergies will leave in due time but these text are important" Kari sighs she knew she wasn't going to win this argument with her master, though she was more grateful towards her master then anyone, she had agreed to train Kari when no one else wanted to Kari didn't know why that was but it had hurt her a lot. Even the most stupidest of Jedi could see she was strong but none of them would take her and they even failed her in the test many times before her master showed up.

"Yes Master..." she continued reading the books, coughing every once in awhile and staring at the jedi master in front of her.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top