free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Star Wars RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Star Wars RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Louz looked down as the his master and Knights fought hard against the creatures in order to make time for them. Once the ship was in the air, they yelled down at them to jump up. Master Vel and the others jumped up but before they got to the ship, the two knights had been grabbed. Louz yelled and pointed back. Then just as Vel jumped on, a creature jumped in after him and lunged a claw at Louz.

Louz woke up yelling. It was just a nightmare of what had happened that day. It had already been a week since that day. The events that transpired that day had been horrible. They had lost a master and about 6 knights that day. The Jedi Order was trying to regain its footing and figure out what happened that day. Louz got up and got ready for the day. He faced Coruscant's buildings and saw a shadow on the other side. He heard the door open and looked away from the window to see his Master Vel. He looked back out the window but the shadow was gone.

"Is everything alright, Louz?" Vel asked. Louz nodded and went after his master.

"Just a nightmare."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Doren sat in his cage, brewing in his resentment. The first time his master saw promise in him all he would do is order him to tap into the force. He had only been able to feel it through the power of battle and his master for training had just fought him all day, all night. No rest. As he sat in anger he remembered his teachers lessons:

*Flashback*

"The force.... What do you know about it boy?" The Sith said as he had defeated Doren again.

"According to Sith teachings it's a instrument for power" The Young Sith leaped out to meet his master's saber when he was stopped in mid-air.

"The force is the bending block of the universe, while the Sith teachings are important I did not become a powerful sith through their teachings alone. I learned that the force is a law of nature. Those pathetic Jedi think their teachings are superior to ours, but can you truly control a force of nature? The force is malevolent and violent and to control it you must be uncontrollable"
~~~~~~~

Doren's aura began to explode as he thought of the punishment he had endured, the way Nadd Freemon's apprentice had insulted their way of life, and the punishment he had endured during this time.

The Sith master looked upon his apprentice in secret
"Yes...... Feed the darkness with your hatred"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Kari finally finished the books and looked at her master "I have finished the books as you asked me to my master"

The older woman looked at her apprentice and smiled "Well then let us do a more practical test I know studying all these books can be... overwhelming sometimes" the older one says at her apprentice as, Kari looked back at her with joy "Thank you my master!"

As they head outside they enter what seems like a forest "Now find a seat young padawan and concentrate you know what to do by now" Kari nod and begin to focus on the force all around her "Tell me my padawan what do you see?" Kari with her eyes closed begin to observe the forest using the force "I see animals, trees, me and you... I also can sense even see something else..." The older woman opens her eyes and looks at the Padawan "Tell me what is this something" Kari begin to concentrate as the force guides her to the temple behind them "I can see more Jedi entering in and out of this temple..."

The woman was shocked to hear all that to see force ghost wasn't unheard of but the woman herself never experienced such a thing "Young one if it is to overwhelming leave the vision now, I do not wish to cause you harm" Kari continued "Don't worry master but something else or someone else was here...A man and some girl with him the girl she looks familiar to me..."

The Master stared at her apprentice "Get out of the vision now Kari!" she yelled at her apprentice Kari immediately stopped "Why? I was doing good why did you stop me master?" Kari looked confused at her master "Their are somethings you must not know yet not till your training is complete go rest my young padawan I have things I must attend to" Kari sighs and leaves to do so.

The Jedi master sighs What was Nadd Freeman doing here, she thought, "and was it recently" she heads back into the temple "I have to seen word of this to the council... what to do about Kari though..." she sighs and goes to find her apprentice.

She finds Kari resting in the room she found a few days ago when they got here "My dear Padawan we are going back to coruscant tomorrow" Kari stares at her Master "Yes Master but will I continue learning or are you no longer willing to teach me as well?" Her master looked at the ground "You will continue learning and I will teach you I promised you that you will be a Jedi Knight" Kari smiles and goes back to sleeping as her master walks away "Hopefully..." she says as she leaves to find out what she can.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 768

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 am

( Just so you guys know, most Siths are a race, but they're not realyl purebloods anymore during this timeline.
I wrote it into the intro that Naga Sadow was the leader of the siths right now.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow
)

Louz was practicing his lightsaber skills while Master Vel was watching over him.

"Nightmares, you say? Of that day?" Master Vel asked. Louz nodded. He turned off his lightsaber and turned to his master.

"Master, how do we defeat those monsters?" Louz asked. Vel sighed.

"I have a theory. If they are created by the force, maybe the force can destroy the... We were slashed at them with brunt force. We were just going through the motions but not the concepts. Maybe that's what was wrong. In this day and age, when Siths and Jedis cannot be told apart throughout the Outer Rim, we both acted the same. Exploiting our teachings but not using them." Vel told Louz. Suddenly, he felt a cold chill go up his spine. "Louz go towards the Temple, see what the Masters there are teaching today. It would be nice to refresh on what you already know. Maybe you'll find new insight."

Vel got up and headed towards the Council. There was something wrong. He felt Force being drained out of people on Coruscant.

Nadd Freemon was skulking around the backstreets of the capital of Coruscant. He knew this city well from his younger days of Jedi training. He sighed at how long it had been. Another civilian came close to Nadd. Nadd put his hand in front of the civilian and drained their life force quickly.

"Soon my army will be ready to descend on both the Jedi Temple and the Sith world. There will be no old ways. Only the new, beyond the Force."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 pm

The fight between master and student continued and as Doren's aura exploded red he felt like he could take on the world! He rushed towards the Sith with incredible speed and swiped at him but was deflected.
"Good..... Very Good...." Draulsion laughed as he avoided his petty attacks. He stopped the sparring by grabbing his apprentice's arm.

"It has been decided we will begin an attack on the Jedi, for far too long they have meddled with our affairs. They created our enemy, Nadd Freemon and we lost many Sith on that mission. They will pay" His master explained

"We're going to Coruscant to initiate our attack. I would like you to come along, to gauge your strength."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:32 am

Sekell was away from her master she looked at the streets of Coruscant with disgust "Master why did we have to come here I hate this place" she says to herself as she continues to roam the streets "Master told me to wait for him and I will know when to attack but there's no sign..."

A few people begin to whisper some stuff behind her as she hears one of the people behind her to laugh she turns around and stares at them "I seem to be lost mind showing me around?" she faked innocence towards the man who had laughed out loud the guy rubbed the back of his head "Sure I can I'll show you my favorite spot here in coruscant" he begins to lead her off she smiles and begins to think This man is foolish I almost feel bad for killing him but its what he gets

As they entered an area away from most people he turns around and he feels a sharp pain in his head "Gah what the hell!" Sekell looked at the man "You should be careful who you talk with in the afterlife" she pulled out one of her lightsabers and begin to think to herself and puts it back "I would not waste the training my master gave me to kill someone like you" she force pushed him into a wall breaking his neck.

"I truly despise this place" she says out loud and continues walking around waiting for her master or something or someone interesting to come along.

Taiya Shin (going with that for her name) looked at her apprentice "I can feel a great disturbance on corruscant something is there be prepared when we land my apprentice but remember your training and in the event somehow a sith is there you are to remain hidden and try to conceal your presence" Kari nods

As they arrived at Coruscant Taiya Shin looked around there was no immediate danger and got out telling her apprentice to stay in the ship for a bit as she contacted the jedi council "I have sensed a great disturbance on corruscant I just arrived here with Kari   she is hiding in the ship as I speak what is it you wish for me to do I can have her go back to the temple while I deal with this however I request back up I sense another presence coming" she informs the council
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Louz stood in the back during the class time of younger Padawans. He listened to the lectures while staring at some of the kids goof off in the back. They were quickly reprimanded by the instructor.

Some time after class, the teacher came towards Louz.

"It's nice to see you back again, young Louz. What can we do for you?" He was asked. Louz shook his head.

"Nothing, Jedi Instructor Mei. I was just here on the orders of my master. We were hoping I might find some insight from attending your lessons." Louz told her about the events that happened last week.

"I see. Interesting, but I've never heard of anything like that." She shook her head. Louz nodded and began to walk away when he saw the lights go out.

"Something is wrong..." he said.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 pm

(When everyone's on Coruscant and I had to make up a reason to go there)

As their ship arrived on Coruscant, Doren thought about the city and it's sights.
'This place is supposed to be the origin of the human species right? Which means that my relatives, probably late late late relatives were also here...... Interesting."

The young Sith looked at the other people in the ship, almost of them were older then him except for apprentice Dewith whose Master seemed to be whispering something to him. Dewith had never been that special, and Doren wondered what he had done to be put on this mission. It piqued Doren's interest so much that he tried to move closer and began to listen in.
"When the Siege comes, you will kill a Jedi or a Padawan or you will face my wrath. The Sith have no place for weaklings like you" He heard the master say before he caught the sight of Draulsion's disapproving gaze.

This was a master-student matter not meant for him to hear, so Doren backed away.

Doren shuddered. He felt bad for Dewith to be given such a task or be killed but such was the way of the sith. Only the strong could survive
"Could I ever kill anyone?" he pondered as he thought about the Padawan he had saved.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

As Taiya Shin was still talking to the council she felt someone getting close to them "I must go please send those reinforcements if you can! I am at docking bay number 9..." she tells them as she ends her line as the presence got closer she yells out "Who are you and why have you been attacking this place?!"

Kari hearing her master talk to someone begin to try to find a hiding spot in the ship as she felt the presence of something familiar but she couldn't figure it out approaching close towards her master and her, she begin to get worried.

Sekell enters the docking bay drawing both her lightsabers "I sense someone else here tell me Jedi where are they?" Taiya Shin stayed quite not answering Sekell, Sekell sighs "Ah not the talkative Jedi eh?" She looks over at the ship "Though I don't want you to escape before I make you talk" she begins to force lift the ship.

As she does this Taiya yells "Wait!" Sekell looks at her and stops the ship on in the air "What is it you can't possibly expect me to let you leave now that you know i'm here" Taiya sighs and uses the force to reach her apprentice "Leave now my apprentice fly the ship away I will deal with this reach another docking bay and go immediately to the Jedi temple"

"Well Jedi what is it you wish to say?" Sekell looks at Taiya shin as Taiya Shin draws her ligthsabers and runs at Sekell, Sekell smiles "Fine then and stops lifting the ship" Immediately as she does Kari heads for the ship controls and begins to fly away, Sekell looks at the ship for a second "Figures no matter they won't escape me for long"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 am

Mei called the students over to her.
"Everyone follow young Louz here to the Jedi Temple. There seems to be an emergency drill." She told them. She pointed towards Louz. She gave him a look as if to tell him to pretend it wasn't anything serious.

Louz turned and began to walk towards the elevators. He looked back to see rifts beginning to open up around Mei. Some of the guards began to get ready for battle.

"Master Vel... where are you?" Louz asked. He closed the elevator doors as the last Padawan entered. "The Force is being manipulated in such a way, it just doesn't seem right."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 pm

The Sith entered Coruscant and put on their hoods. Doren and Dewith were sent to scout ahead, this was to be a covert mission. Too many Sith and the Jedi might have a clue to their plans, a small concentrated group could wreak havoc on Coruscant and distract the Jedi until the real invasion was coming.

This mission was going to be a long one, Doren could tell as the two apprentices split up.
~~~~~~~~~
The apprentice Dewith was wandering within the streets of Coruscant, exploring the city. This would be his chance to prove himself! While he was walking he felt his feet were moving on their own, walking towards something. It was like.... something was guiding him. He found that he could not turn away as he approached an empty alley, finding a man.

"Hello there." The man approached closer towards Dewith, was frozen in fear.
"Looking for something?" Nadd Freemon said.
~~~~~~~~~
Doren felt an uneasy feeling. Dewith was supposed to be back by now.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Taiya Shin started combat with Sekell "Sekell it is not to late to return to the jedi, you can still come back to the order!" Taiya yells at her as she blocks one of Sekell's attacks.

"I can't betray my master for weaklings like you that would be a disgrace to everything I know" Sekell says as she continues her attacks "Before I kill you Jedi tell me who did you want to keep safe so much, you did not ask them for help in fighting me?!"

Taiya parry the attacks and looks at Sekell "I will not tell you, the only thing that matter's now is that they are safe, and away from you and the other threat that is here!" she says as she can also feel sith have entered corruscant.

They continue battling as Kari reaches the bay and quickly starts to run towards the Jedi temple when she sees another person walking around she can feel a dark presence in him "Dangit Sith!" she goes to hide hoping he did not recognize her Master what should I do.... she thinks to herself as she continues to hide
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Louz reached the highest floor and had all the students disembark the elevator. They all walked around.

"Are the students okay?" came a huffing Mei from the stairs. She was dripping in sweat. "The guards are trying their hardest but we can't do anything. We can't hurt them at all."

The students could hear the panic in her voice. She must have force jumped multiple times to reach this floor so quickly.

"We need to find a way out, this place will get overwhelmed soon." She ran to the communications and began to phone in the Republic for a transport quickly. Once she stopped, she noticed there was almost no sound. "Damn it, we're out of time."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 am

Doren continued to scout, despite Dewith's disappearance.
"He probably got lost" The Sith apprentice assured him self

His next mission was to investigate the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, of course most of it was for Jedi and their allies but their were some public areas.

When he arrived he found the temple strangely quiet it was almost as if all the guards were averting their attention to something else.

Curious, he decided to investigate.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Kari follows behind him till he gets to the temple she sighs "No.... I have to do something..." she goes around and looks for anyone as she finds no one she sighs. "There has to be something"

She looks up and shrugs "Well best time to practice" she begins to force jump up the building "Come on there has to be somebody inside, the sith is just now entering unless someone else showed up before him..." she shakes her head dismissing the thought and continues jumping.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:41 pm

The Jedi Temple was in a panic. Jedis were being slaughtered left and right. Some had been able to push back some of the Force ghouls to retreat with overwhelming numbers.

Louz began to walk away from the door to the stairs when it burst open. Mei immediately jumped over Louz to strike. The force ghoul easily swiped her lightsaber away and pierced her chest. It waved her around then threw her on the ground, the padawans gasped and began to cower in the back. Louz yelled and jumped at the force ghoul who tried to repeat his trick but was thwarted by Louz using the force to push its arm away. Louz jumped on the creatures who fell backwards and smashed through a window with Louz on top.

"You'll pay!!!" Louz swung his sword to hit the force ghoul. Louz stood on the ghoul as they were falling towards the ground. The force ghoul tried to swing at Louz again but Louz was holding it back with the force. Louz tried to pierce the creature but his blade only stood against it. Louz began to wrap his blade in the force and it suddenly pushed through its chest a little bit. He retracted his saber and immediately jumped off the ghoul forcing it down then thrust his saber into the wall to slow his descent. When he felt he had slow down enough, he jumped unto a ledge in the building.

"I wonder how everybody else is... Master Vel where are you?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:26 pm

As Doren explored the Jedi temple he saw Force Ghouls.
"It's those monsters again!" He thought, frozen in fear as he saw one of them look at him and begin to run towards him.

The young Sith began to run through the temple, trying to escape the monsters and using the force to hinder their movement but to no avail, the force ghouls seemed to break through whatever he put up.

He ran across an elevator and without thinking jumped down, concentrating and using the force to make him float upwards.

"That should slow them down" He thought as sweat ran down his back looking towards the monsters which were caught in the small frame of the Elevator.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Kari enters in through one of the windows, and sees the force ghouls as one tries to attack her she dodges it and tries to pierce it with her lightsaber she sighs as it goes through it "So Lightsabers won't work good to know" She moves away and starts running through the temple as she avoids the attacks of most ghouls.

As she continues running she's sees Louz "How did you deal with that thing?" she looks up at him and jumps up to the ledge as well.

Sekell and Taiya Shin continue their battle As Sekell starts attacking ruthelessly at Taiya, Taiya dodges one of her attacks and moves back "I do not wish to kill you Sekell drop your lightsabers and surrender, I can not say what your punishment is but if you surrender now it might be less harsh"

Sekell growls and begins to pace back and forth "I will not surrender Jedi however" She points towards the ceiling and begins to use the force as the ceiling walls begin to break the collapse down almost hitting Taiya as rubble surrounds her Sekell jumps on top of the rubble and looks down at her "I have work to do fighting you is wasting my time I'll leave you with some pets to play with" as a bunch of civilians begin to surround the rubble grabbing metal pieces "I wonder Jedi you won't kill innocents but how will you fight them eh doesn't matter my pets should stall you for awhile and if you leave I will command them all to kill themselves" as she force leaps the force controlled civilians begin to climb up on the rubble and jump down and enter combat.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:44 am

Louz looked at the newcomer. He felt that she was also strong with the Force but not competent with it.

"I kind of fell off the top floor with it. I left a bunch of Padawans up there so I got to get back there somehow. The only time I felt something work was when I was using the Force and my attack at the same time." Louz told her. "We should get back to them though. It's too dangerous for them to be alone."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:47 pm

The sound of screaming was the first thing Doren heard as he approached the top floor.

He saw a Force Ghoul cornering scared children and in an instant Doren charged, lightsaber ablaze.

The creature was immune to his attacks but became distracted by Doren’s strike.

They grappled for a few minutes before the creature used its claws to knock away his lightsaber and knocked him backwards.

They began to grapple on the floor with the creature having the upper hand because of its superior strength.

Doren struggled keeping up and saw a nearby lightsaber. He tried to pull it towards him but couldn’t.

”I can’t.... I need to focus!” Doren thought as he looked towards the children.

*Flashback*
A Young 9-Year old Doren was being beaten by his master.
“Get up! Get up! Your training isn’t finished!”

“But-“ A kick.
“I can’t-“ another.
”Someone.... Help me! I’m- I’m-
“So... tired....” he breathed out as he struggled to get on his feet.
*End Flashback*

Back then he never had anyone to help him survive but these kids were going to die unless he protected them! He closed his eyes and concentrated on the force, these children. He wanted to protect them like no one would do for him........ but the lightsaber didn’t move.

The monster lashed out again and Doren knew that he wouldn’t be able to block this one he raised his hands in defence and closed his eyes to brace for the impact.

The smash never came as the Sith opened his eyes to find the lightsaber in his hands piercing the body of the Force Ghoul.

It gurgled and huffed before it died. Doren pulled the lightsaber out of the monsters chest as he looked towards the children.

They were huddled together and seemed to be cowering at his hand.

“I’m here to help.” Doren decided to say as he took off his mask.

(on a phone edit when I get back home)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Louz and Sekell continue running as they reached a room Louz looked at her "They all should be on the other side of this door" she nods as he opens the door they See a force ghoul vanishing as they also see Doren she looks at him "thanks for the help but who are you I've never seen you here and you don't feel like a jedi...?" she scratches the back of her head in confusion.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Louz jumped and aimed for Doren's head,

"Sith as well those monsters?! I'll get rid of one of our problems!!!" Louz yelled, uncharacteristically.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

"Oh it's him." Doren realized as he saw the Jedi lunge towards him. Doren easily dodged his attack as Louz wasn't as experienced as him in combat and well, it seemed like striking for the kill wasn't in his nature.

He effortlessly raised his lightsaber for combat and it was only the first time that he realized that the lightsaber was blue instead of his usual red.

"Huh. This isn't bad"

"Aw. The little padawan wants to brawl? I won't be able to save you this time" he said unimpressed
"I'm here for the ghouls"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:33 am

(I am 99% sure Lightsaber Crystals don't work that way)

"Your here for the ghouls? Wait so those things are called ghouls...? Are you sure he's sith he's helping us I think...?" The girl was confused as Louz had declared him a sith but the guy said he was here for the ghouls not them.

She shakes her head "No time for confusion, we need to find a safe place for the younglings, and fight off these Ghouls till we reach the Jedi Masters I have something urgent to tell them"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 am

(During the tackle with me and the Force Ghoul my lightsaber was knocked away and I used the force to try and grab the Jedi Master’s Lightsaber in deaths post the one who had died. He didn’t notice he didn’t have his normal lightsaber because he was sorta in the middle of fighting)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next