free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Star Wars RP

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Star Wars RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:39 am

(actually in EU, the crystal can depend on who you are but red ones are usually red because they're found that way)

"Wait! He must have come with more Siths though! That's the real problem!" Louz yelled out. Suddenly through the door to the stairs, two more ghouls climbed up. "Shit, no time to argue then."

Louz took a defensive posture and pointed towards the elevator.

"Cover the children until they're inside!" Louz told them as one of the ghouls jumped towards him.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:24 am

"Shit he's on to the plan, gotta convince him otherwise." Doren thought as jumped to clash with the force ghoul heading towards Louz.

"Maybe." he started as he began to block attacks from the ghoul with his lightsaber.
"I just came here to save your ass again."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 529

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:55 am

"Forget it if he wants to live right now he will help he's out numbered and we also have the ghouls to deal with" she leads the children into the elevator as she enters herself "Come on quickly we don't have much time!"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 779

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:04 pm

The other ghoul rushed towards the children but Louz jumped on its back and slashed at its neck with his saber. It stopped and tried to throw Louz off his back. Louz retracted his lightsaber and jumped over its neck and kicked him back.

"Let's get out of here!!!" Louz yelled out to Doren.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:35 am

Doren nodded as he batted the ghoul he was fighting with backwards with a push of force before he began to run to the Elevator with Doren.

The one Louz was clashing with charged towards them and moved to strike at Louz but Doren intercepted the blow and force-pushed the ghoul backwards.

He grabbed Louz's cloth as he dragged him into the Elevator. The last thing he saw before the doors shut was his lightsaber, his red light saber. Lying on the floor, he looked at the one in his hands.
"I can work with this"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 am

As the group begins to head up stairs Sekell gets to the jedi temple as she looks around and sees some of the ghouls have vanished "It seems my master's pets couldn't get the job done well its up to me" she starts to force leap to the top
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:22 pm

As the elevator began to descend, there was a huge thud on the top of the elevator.

"Guess we have to making this thing faster." Louz told them. He pulled out his lightsaber and cut the whole top of the elevator off in a flash. Suddenly, the elevator began to fall down at an increasing speed. Louz used the force to began to slow down the elevator. Even with Louz effort, it was still falling down at a rapid speed. "Only another 50 more..... floors to go... through!!!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:04 pm

"You.... IDIOT!!!" Doren shouted as they fell as he raised out his hand using the force to slow it down, the descent was so fast that everyone looked to be a few feet off the ground.

"I knew Jedi didn't have balls but it seems they don't have brains either!" Doren shouted as the Elevator was still falling at an alarming rate.
"25..... Floors.... Left....!!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:33 pm

"I resent that it was the idiots fault not mine!" she tries to help to slow it down but to no avail as the elevator continues to drop "10 more floors left! Try to brace for impact!"
___
As Sekell was jumping she sees an elevator dropping incredibly fast "I won't even ask questions" as the elevator she sees the top is open and sees two familiar faces and another padawan with kids "What the hell...?" she thinks for a moment and sighs "Master forgive me I will not let the innocent die!" as she uses the force to stop the elevator
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 am

Louz laughs at Doren.
"I didn't think you would be so scared. Who knew Siths feared for their lives so easily." Louz gloats as he wields his saber and begins to open up a hole in the elevator. He goes out first and checks the surroundings. "Let's get to the hangar and fly out of here"

He begins to help the children out one by one while stretching his senses to the surroundings. He felt someone else's power close by, a familiar one.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:59 am

“Oh there’s a difference between feeling scared for your life, and there’s astonishment that someone could be so idiotic.” Doren snorted out as he came out through the elevator, he felt someone else’s power nearby.

He raised his lightsaber instinctively
“Let’s get going shall we?”

(Surprised no one’s commented I’m using a Blue Lightsaber then Red.)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:27 pm

( I don't think no one fully cares)
Kari looks at Louz "I think the sith has a point on this one" she looks at Doren "Ok but why are you so rushed to get going maybe you are scared a bit" she smirks as they start walking "We will need to find the stairs now"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:52 am

They encountered nothing on the way to the hangars. As they were beginning to make way for the ship, two force ghouls jumped down towards them. They made straight for the group of kids. As Louz was getting ready to defend, Master Vel fell down and completely slashed through one of the force ghouls.

"Get to the ship, more are coming this way!" Master Vel told them. Louz looked surprised. One of the force ghouls had just fallen. "One is easy, a group is too difficult. That one was just caught off guard."

"How did you do that Master Vel?" The other Force ghoul jumped at them and when Vel tried to slash at it, it jumped back and walked around them.

"The force, the force can make them and kill them." Vel told him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Doren put away his lightsaber, killing the ghouls through the force, in hindsight the answer was obvious.  He dashed onto the ship.

"Do not think that you have gotten away free, Sith" He heard the Jedi Master say, Doren looked back but Vel was already in combat with the fearsome beast.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:43 pm

As Kari lead the children into the ship she noticed a person walking towards Master Vel and yelled out "Master there is someone coming!" as the figure gets closer Kari grabs her head in pain "Something doesn't feel right I feel like I've seen her..."

As Sekell walks towards the Jedi and sith she smirks "Ah I can take care of the sith who got away from me the last time..." she looks up and sees Kari "Who are you? I sense something unsettling about you I shall kill you first"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Louz jumped up and slashed at the ghoul, ineffectively before getting hit back with the elbow.

"Not as easy as it sounds, I guess." He looked at the girl he had met once before a week ago. He jumped up and began to run towards the Sekell, using a force push to throw her back. "Start the ship!"

Master Vel disposes of the force ghoul by sidestepping into it's radius of attack unexpectedly and slashing its head off.

"It's time to leave." Vel begins to stride towards the ship.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:37 am

Doren took a moment before he came to a realization
"Wait one second....Did she say we had to find the stairs?" he shook his. This wasn't the time for that he ran towards the entrance and used the force to hold Sekell in place as the ship began to start up.

Master Vel grabbed Louz by the shirt and jumped on the ship as it was floating in the air and used the force to close the doors. The ship then took off.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Sekell looks up as the ship leaves and sighs "Damn Jedi though a traitor sith joining their ranks hmm I can use this" she leaves the temple and goes to find her master.

As Kari pain goes away she looks around "We made it out good...." she sighs and goes to talk with Master Vel.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 am

Louz looks back at the Jedi Temple which had been lit on fire. He felt a three way war where many Jedi were being killed. Suddenly, his mind went blank and stared at a room where the council sat.

"We have been waiting for you," said one sitting to the right.

"Just because you weren't given the rank of Master, you decided to go on your own path it seems," the one at the head said.

There was a snicker behind Louz line of sight.

"I have found power way beyond yours! Today, the council falls and soon the Jedi. Then the Sith. I will rule the galaxy!"

"Nadd Freemon you will pay for your crimes." Two of the Masters jumped and aimed at Freemon. Freemon lifted his hands and pushed them both out the windows. He held them until two ghouls jumped on top of them and fell down to the lowest floor. Nadd Freemon then proceeded to bring them down one by one...

Louz suddenly came to. He was sweating. He looked at Master Vel who had an eye on him. He noticed something weird. It looks like Nadd Freemon pulled something out of all the Jedi Masters. Their connection to the force.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Doren broke out into a cold sweat as he woke up from the vision- The fuck was that?!

Doren was breathing heavily as he looked towards everyone else, his eyes were drawn to Louz who seemed to have the same reaction of him.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 pm

Kari looks at the two of them "Are you two alright you look like you seen ghost though hopefully not we already had enough of that for one day..." She looks at Master Vel "So what is the game plan now?"

Taiyla Shin puts the unconscious civilians away and begins to leave towards another docking bay as she does she notices her ship located in one of them surrounded by force ghost *sighing she unsheathes her lightsaber and charges it with the force and slash into them* "Kari I hope you are okay" as she hops in her ship she tries to make contact with any remaining Jedi. as she begins flying out of the bay.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:33 pm

"I don't know, it was nothing..." Louz told Kari, holding his head. Master Vel walked over to Doren.

"So we've caught ourselves a Sith, what do we do now?" Vel asks around. The padawans in the ship shrugged. They couldn't tell he was a Sith the whole time.

"But Master Vel, didn't he save us from those monsters?" One of the Padawans asked. Most padawans agreed.

"So young sith in training, what do you think we should do with you?" Vel asked.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 am

Doren’s mind was reeling from the events he saw, while it wasn’t quite like his Jedi Counterpart it more or less contained the same images but....

Much. More. Violence.

Flashes of Lightsabers clashing imprinted upon his memory, Ghouls coming down and landing in his hellish nightmare.

“This is all you had? Pathetic.” Nadd Freemon spat as he pulled the Jedi’s lightsaber from its masters guts using the force and proceeded to slaughter them all.

~~~

Doren broke out of his stupor, remembering that their were people in front of him.

“You think the Sith are going to give two shits about me? If your only keeping me alive because “All Life Is Precious” or “He might be more Valuable alive.” Then you Jedi are dumber then I thought.” His eyes gazed towards the Jedi he let live- No. That wasn’t quite right. Doren had saved them, and a weak Sith didn’t deserve to be one.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:46 am

Kari looks at Master Vel "Master everyone deserves a chance even if they are sith..." *she bows* "After all how could a person change if never given a chance, how could they do right without never learning to" *she clenches her fist behind her* "Please even if he is sith give him a chance after all there has to be good in him he saved the kids where he could of just let them die!"

Last edited by Yuri on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Master Vel looked over Doren before turning away.

"I'll let you go this time, we have bigger problems than a young Sith who doesn't know what he wants to do." Master Vel walked towards the pilot seat and set in coordinates.

Louz looked up at Doren then over at Master Vel.

"Where are we going?" Louz asked. Vel shushed him, as if it was a secret.

"We must regroup with anyone else who made it out for now." Master Vel told him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next