free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

G.O.H. Roleplay

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: G.O.H. Roleplay

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 am

Isis felt something closing in on him and instinctively dodged out of the way. He looked to the side and saw a kid approach him. He seemed to be awfully distressed about something. How peculiar. He sighed heavily.

"Hmph, should you oppose Isis, you will fall before him."

He took out a black knife from his back pocket and threw it in the air. High above, something attached to the knife exploded into a cloud of black smoke.

(when can we use powers from our power lenders ;o)

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Ryan took a deep breath. He could see more of the N.O.X. members were surrounding him. Most of the fighters were down. There just a few skilled fighters left at this point. The two fighters were back on him and were pushing him back into a corner. Ryan couldn't keep taking hits all days. 

One of them threw a kick, Ryan acted immediately and caught it in his hands. The other one kept throwing punches and trying to make Ryan leg go. Ryan pulled the guy he had closer and kneed him directly in the side. Ryan let go and let the guy fall over. Ryan caught the other one's punches brought it closer to himself and elbow, kneed his opponent at the same time. His opponent took a step back. Ryan immediately moved up using an uppercut then build up momentum by spinning and did a spinning back fist knocking his other opponent down. 

Most of the fighters have moved in on the other N.O.X. members. The fight was almost over where they were.
http://www.blackbeltwiki.com/muay-thai-techniques

Drake suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm. He spotted the blade of a ballastic knife cutting straight through him. Drake tried to kick his opponent by sending his foot up backwards. The person pushed him and moved back to avoid it.

"Don't let your guard down after beating one person." He snorted. "I'll show you to not be such an amateur."

The guy striked at Drake. Drake moved side to side barely avoiding a few cuts and receiving many more. Drake was getting tired, he couldn't find any weaknesses. 

"You're starting to annoy me." Drake told him. The guy laughed.

"I guess I'll finish this up with my special technique." The guy bent down a bit. He began shaking left and right. Drake prepared to counter it but suddenly the guy looked like he disappeared. Drake looked confused but suddenly he felt 4 slashes at the same time. Drake yelled and fell down. His opponent laughed. "That was so easy!"

Drake got up slowly. He coughed and looked down at the ground. "My 'father' would be upset that I let my guard down multiple times. But I see that technique was very interesting. I'll have to try it myself."

The guy stopped laughing and snorted. "It took me years to perfect that. Not to mention, you don't even have a knife."

Drake took a new stance. "Don't worry. I'm putting my own touches on it. Original Technique! Dragon of the Four Winds!"

Drake suddenly disappeared from the guy's sight. Drake appeared on all four sides of him and kicked his head. Then only one Drake in front of him was left. The rest were afterimages of Drake. The guy's eyes turned white as he fell down unconscious.

"That one took a lot more out of me. Damn my client is really far this time." Drake coughed. The strikes were a lot more serious than he had thought. "Damn it."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:08 pm

"Well you must be so fun at parties Mr. I-Speak-About-Myself-In-The-Third-Language" he said trying to sound confident in his abilities

He took a deep breath and remembered why he was in new york in the first place. It was to become just like his brother!

He gripped the Metal Pole.
"He's more experienced then me.... "
"And he's stronger, faster, and more ruthless then me" he mentally added in his head
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Isis stared unwaveringly into his opponent's eyes, his hands resting firmly on the hilts of his sai weapons.

"Join me, for I am burdened with glorious purpose. My ambition is to take over this city and make everyone equal."

He momentarily looked to the right as he saw a shadow move in closer, and then looked back at the boy before him.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Ryan stood his ground wary of anyone to come closer. Most of the people were taking each other out. The last of the N.O.X. members seemed a lot weaker than the first one. It seems the stronger ones were sent out to weed out the weaklings. 

Drake's client stood up and walked past Drake.

"You are a good fighter. We've seen enough. We're almost done here. By the way, this was a fake job. I knew you wouldn't come here unless you were 'hired'." He said. "My name is Roh. I am the leader of N.O.X."

Drake looked at his fists. Anger swelled up in losing some money. 

"Fake? So I'm not getting paid?" Drake asked.

Roh shrugged and walked towards the other last of the N.O.X. members. Drake began to walk after him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Will glared at the older man
"Why would I ever join you!

He moved back a bit.
"You beat up that harmless man! How could you ever think I would join you because you did that!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:23 am

Isis snorted in distaste.
"Harmless? It was a member of the Squirtle Squad. Harmless it was not. Weak and pathetic, yes."

Isis took a few steps forward, smiling constantly.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Two figures hiding in a tree looked down. 

"Should we stop the fight already? It seems two have not fought any N.O.X. members. One just seems to be scared of everything around him." That person reached for her pocket to take something out.

"Not yet. This one person heading towards Roh. Let's see how far this new generation can go."

Drake walked towards Roh. A couple of members blocked him off.

"Stand back. You don't have to fight anymore." Drake didn't listen to them. He grabbed one of them by the shirt and threw him. The other dashed towards him only to get receive a drop kick planting his face into the ground.

"I hope you're ready to repent." Drake told him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:59 am

Will dashed and initiated the fight between him and The Gang Leader.

"But it's not just that man!" He said swinging the metal pole.
"You set off that bomb! You killed those people! And for what?!"

~~~~~
"Hey Brother" the young boy questioned his brother
"Hmmm?"
"How do you manage to defeat everyone all the time!"
"Well... I suppose it would be Imagination and A Drive to be the best!"

(fuck you death. Im going on my own agenda)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:12 am

Isis dodged out of the way and attempted to push his opponent forward, trying to make him trip.

"I am a God. I can do whatever I want, weakling. Nobody will stand in the way of Isis on his path to glory."

At the same time, the disciples of Isis that had survived the battle, the majority, given that Isis had instructed them specifically and clearly to stay out of the main battle and take out people whenever they saw an opening, death. They lined up to the side, merging with the darkness thanks to their black clothes.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Drake felt the cuts on his body beginning to sting. He didn't have much time left before he succumbed to his injuries. 

"Stand down now, trust me you don't want to fight me," Drake kept moving forward so Roh reacted with a kick that was too fast for Drake to react to. Roh lifted him with his leg and threw him to a side. Drake felt all the air in his lungs leave him. Drake couldn't get up quicky and was kicked again forcing him to the ground. "I didn't knock you out so just stand down for a while."

Drake gave himself a second to regain his breath and looked over at a group of people showing up. 

"Damn, more people." Drake said slowly getting up.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:39 pm

“Argh” Will said as he fell down, but quickly made his way back up. As Will held the metal pole in his hand, he thought about what the man had said. Could he have been wrong? Did the man deserve to be beaten? He gripped the metal tighter
“I’ll never join you! These people…. They all had a right to live!” he swung the metal pole at the man despite knowing he would probably lose this match.
”My honor…. I wonder is this what Dad meant? The honor of a Chevos. The honor of a knight”
If one were to look closer at Will’s weapon they would see a sword
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:35 am

kkkk so umm timeskip, I'll tell you what I was gonna post xD

Drake fights one of the N.O.X. main members. He uses his power lender but Drake takes him down easily in his half-awake state. you guys post w/e you were going to do and we'll skip past that xD.

A voice over the speakers interrupted the fighting.

"Congratulations, you have all passed the preliminaries." More members in suits came out. "You have all earned the right to participate the tournament God of High School!!! These will help mentor your skills and teach you how to activate your power lender abilities. In one month's time, the tournament will be held. There will be directions sent to each of your homes. Yes we know where you all live, do not fret over the little things. Congratulations all of you."

The people were in commotion everywhere. Drake shrugged and began to walk away. He didn't know what this power lender thing was and did not care.

Ryan looked excited and walked towards the N.O.X. members with a few others.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top