free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Dragon Ball Z RP

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Ball Z RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 pm

The Absalonians are a race of aliens that are trying to build the perfect genetical army. They gather DNA from the strongest fighters of various worlds. Using that DNA, they create new supersoldiers using this DNA and some mixed DNA soldiers. They try to get rid of weaknesses and emotions to create a better fighter. The army is huge and everexpanding. They fight for territory against the galactic empire. The galactic empire has a tyrant at its head who exterminates entire races if they don't back down. He always gives them the choice of joining him though.

Planet Earth, once a planet with dozens of strong fighters with high power levels. They were invaded and forced into the Galactic Empire or disposed of. Now only the students of those once with much power are still around or those that are learning by themselves. 

For the first arc, the starting power levels will max at 1000 or whatever you want it to be. You can be some sort of alien, human or saiyan.

Character Sheet:
Name: Goren
Race: Human
Power level: 120 Basic Max
890 Enraged
Special Attack: Galactic Blast
Energy is stored into Goren's palms and then fired simultaneously into a single blast. The color of the blast is purple.
Appearance: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130701211438/ultradragonball/images/d/d7/Redder_the_Saiyan.png
Backstory: His father abandoned him and his mother at a young age. He has been self-training himself from a young age. His mother had told him that his father was once a martial artist in his own way. He had a combat style that not many of this planet was familiar with.

Intro Post:

Goren was outside his home. He was practicing his martial arts. His home was close to a village where just about everybody knew about each other. Not many practiced martial arts anymore according to the village elder. He's the first he had seen in a few years. 

Goren was learning basically what his mom had been taught by his father right before he left. Goren didn't know why he had left but just that he had. Goren sighed. He had been at it all morning. He began heading towards the lake, he knew he had to get something food for his mother the old fashioned way, fishing.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Ball Z RP

Post by Marth on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Lute
Race: Namekian (Dragon Clan)
Power level: 130 > 930
Special Attack: Telepath & Telekinisis
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Namekian
Telekinisis - Lute uses Teleparthy to hurl whatever he can at his enemy.
Telepathy - He Normally uses it just to get into people's heads
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonplanet/images/7/70/Namekian.png/revision/latest?cb=20120725212851 (Normally Keeps his appearance hidden by a cloak)
Backstory:
He was a young Namekian whose family went to earth, but he was helpless to see as his parents hid him and were captured by the Absalonians, after he was sure he was safe he traveled, to a small village where he was mocked for his appearance and trapped in a cell. Goren's Father decided to give him a chance, and helped him escape. He trained under Goren's Father for a few years, which were honestly some of the best times he could remember and learned his fighting style. After he dissapeared Lute dissapeared. He has become nothing but the Monster that no one is supposed to see.

Intro Post:
Under his cloak, Lute looked upon his Master's son and snorted, this was a mockery of the style. He thought about teaching him but as reached out his arm he immideatly retracted it. It was green, and no one should ever be disgusted by him again, least of all his masters son. As he had done over the past few months, he left and started to go back to his place of seclusion
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Goren felt a presence behind him that made him feel uneasy. It was gone after a bit. The lake was about a minute run for him. Well to most other people it was like an hour walk. 

Goren went towards the lake and immediately jumped in. He opened his eyes under water and began to look around for fish. The lake was teeming with them/ Goren started to get to work.

A few pods were heading towards planet Earth.
"I heard this backwater planet has no fighters, why are we here?" A feminish voice said. 

"The higher order wants us to make sure and get any DNA we are able to get. We can find at least a few fighters I'm sure. This planet used to have some." A voice responded. 

"Hmph, a planet so far just for a few DNA samples we could have gotten anywhere else. This is a waste of time." The pod from the voice shook. 

"You would be wise to respect the Higher Order's commands."The same voice from earlier threatened. The other pod stopped shaking. "Are we clear on our mission objective?"

"Yes sir!" They all responded. 

Time before descent: 14 hours

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:22 am

Name: Sarah
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 275(Regular mode)
Power Level: 900 (Near Death)
Power Level: 9001 (Its over 9000!) (Great Ape)
Ultimate: Power Ball Blitz
Kicking the opponent into the air she launch a 13 attack combo and then sends them down to the ground to do a kai blast.
Looks:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/db/81/66/db8166032d0f7eb8182a5ba93ed8ae65.jpg
(but with black hair most of the time unless she goes super saiyan)
Backstory: (Waiting on death so I can do it)

Last edited by Genji on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 pm

(timeskip cuz why not)

Goren had fallen asleep by the lake. It was already the next day. He smelled a fire in the air. He got up immediately and looked towards the village. He began running as fast as he could. In a matter of minutes, he was already there. He heard a series of swish sounds and explosions shortly following them.

"What's going on?!" Goren yelled. He saw a kid run by. Suddenly some sort of laser went past him and hit the child. Smoke flew around the body and once it cleared the boy was on the ground covered in ashes. Goren looked the other way. A man dressed in some sort of space suit walked towards him.

"Planet of weaklings. None for the empire!"

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TbabmF-Bg_w/maxresdefault.jpg
(the soldiers cuz why not)

Goren dodged the blast he didn't even see coming by instinct. He jumped forward closing the distance between them. All he saw was red right now. He punched the soldier in the abdomen then kicked him away. The soldier was sent flying into one of the houses. Goren breathed, he didn't realized he was holding his breath.

"Shit, where's mom?" Goren said. He looked around and began to go towards his house.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Sarah sensing the power levels with her scouter (Red scouter btw) rushed over there seeing a weird man with a bunch of soldiers she watches from a distance seeing the man beat the soldiers she smiled "He's not bad he will do for my plans" she follows behind him concealing her power level

(btw her age is 15 i'll put that character info as well as backstory later.)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Lute sighed. What a blasphemous style. He was going to have to interfere in order to stop the boy before he got himself killed
"These soldiers are as weird as I am" he thought.

He raised an eyebrow as he saw a strange girl with a red eyepiece walking over towards Goren wearing similar armor as the soldiers, he ran towards her

"You know you should probably just leave," he said grabbing her wrist.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:30 pm

(i only beat one soldier ;o )

Goren completely ignored the rest of the mess around him making a quick rushed for his house.

At the moment he arrived at his house, he stopped. He saw his mother sprawled on the ground. Garon looked at those in front of him. A female looked over at him. She looked him up and down.

"Just a kid, what's his power level." She turned towards one of the soldiers. Goren clenched his teeth.

"Ma'am! It's rising! It's about 500 right now! We can use this one to create a stronger cloned version of him." One of the soldiers said. She nodded and pointed at him. "We're at 600 so a few on him would easily overwhelm him."

They jumped towards him. Goren was gone for a moment which caused them to stop but suddenly appeared behind them. The girl smirked.

"Power level now?" She asked. The soldiers behind Goren immediately turned around to see nothing. Goren was already behind them jumping up and kicking both of them in different directions.
"You'll pay...."

"I-i-i-it's 800, ma'm."

"Still not enough to beat me." She took a stance. "I've got this one."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Seeing the man fighting the two of them she quickly got out of the namekians hold "hey fish face!" she blast a ki blast at them as the girl dodges "I have use of that pitiful human you aren't taking him I'll be your opponent!" she dashes towards them prepared for an all out brawl
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm

He raised his eyebrows. While he certainly wasn’t proclaiming himself to be the strongest he was definitely stronger than an average human and she broke out of it easily. That was no ordinary human. But he had to pay this no more attention and used his telepathy to get into the Female’s (One Fighting Goren) head.
”If you want him….” There was no use fighting this now. He had to do something or Goren could be captured- or worse! He would not fail his master again! He threw off his cloak and assumed the same stance as Goren.
”You’ll have to kill me first.”
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

(Do namekians have eyebrows?)

"Power levels?!" The one in charge demanded.

"All close to each other!" He responded immediately. She grunted.

Goren had jumped back at the sight of the green man. "What are yo---"

Goren wasn't able to finish his sentence after receiving the punch to his stomach. He fell back.

"Your power level doesn't stand up to my 2500." She boasted.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:49 pm

"... I don't even know what these 'Power Levels' are. Does it look like I should care?" The Namekian questioned

"I don't suppose I could just give myself up instead. I knew masters kid might be special but I figure I have to try"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:52 pm

"I am the princess of the saiyan race I can take you on whoever you are" as she throws multiple ki blast at her. "This is your last warning get off my planet cause the only one capable and the only one who will succeed in taking this planet is me got that!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:06 am

Goren clutched his stomach. He saw some sort of laser come out the girl's hands.

"Saiyan race? Is that some sort of vegetable?" Goren coughed out. He got up.

The woman laughed at both the saiyan princess and Goren.

"Your planet? You're too weak." She said. "But your clones will be a good addition to the Absolian Army."

"The boy's power level is going down slowly, ma'am. The closest soldiers have also converged on our coordinates."

"Give them the order to attack the boy, I'll take these two." She jumped towards the Saiyan Princess.

Goren dodged the first soldier's attack. He looked at his mom. He suddenly felt like he was back in time.

Goren looked up at his mom. She had her arms extended. Both her palms forward.

"Then your father's hands would bright up. Then he'd smash them together and yell 'Galactic Burst'. Apparently that was his number one technique. It would be like bright lights would come out of his hand."

Goren looked up astonished. "How he do that mom?"

"He said it was something called ki. It's like an extension of your body. He could use ki in multiple ways. He could use it to fly. He could use it for attacks and defense. As well to sense other people around him by pushing it outwards. He always knew where I was. He could tell how strong people were too. I thought maybe he was a psychic."

Goren looked up at his mom and began to try to feel his ki alone.

Goren laughed in his head. He never did figure it out. Martial arts was the key for ki but it was difficult. Goren tried it again. He closed his eyes. He pretended to feel his body extend. He suddenly felt presence fire up near him. Another was coming for a roundhouse kick. Goren grabbed his leg without opening his eyes and wheeled him around and threw him at a couple other soldiers. He felt his hands warm up near his palm. He tried to use the ki to fly up but it didn't happen. He shrugged. Progress. His hands began to fire up into purple beams.

"Ma'am his power's rising! That attack isn't normal!"

"This is for my mom!" He smashed his palms together and opened them towards a group of soldiers running towards him. "GALACTIC BURST"

The soldiers in the way didn't know what hit them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:45 am

"Hn. So you do know some of your fathers techniques." Lute said in approval as Goren performed His father's signature move.
Turning over to the women and initiated combat with her. But he could clearly see that he was going to lose thid battle. She hadn't even broken a sweat!

"So. Am I going to have to fight you without even learning your name?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:28 am

Entering a fight with the woman before the namekian started talking again she kicks the girl but the girl easily dodges "Your not bad I can make you a great servant to the saiyan empire why not ditch the losers and join my army!" as the Absolian empire woman punches at the girl "Your to weak to command someone like me punk" as she throws multiple ki blast

the saiyan girl blocks the punch and jumpes out of the ki blast range "hey boy you finish with the
Add-ons then get over here and serve your new leader properly and you namekian do something who cares what her name is!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:34 pm

"Leader? What?" Goren said finishing off the last of the soldiers. He jumped towards the woman aiming a punch at her abdomen. She easily grabbed his punch and began to throw him over her shoulder. Goren immediately responded by grabbing her with his other arm. She became unbalanced but held her ground.

"We have to work together! We can't take her alone!" Goren tried to kick her from his awkward position.

______________________________________---

In another small city...

"Line them up. Read their power levels. Exterminate those with super low levels. Keep the children alive. Maybe one day they'll be strong enough. Elderly are out right away." He looked up to see a ship descending. It wasn't one of theirs though. "Who's this?"

Character Sheet:
Name: Glaze
Appearance: https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0402/91/1433225120927.png IN armor
http://orig04.deviantart.net/fe6e/f/2015/044/2/c/glazier_transformation_chart_2015_by_ishida1694-d8hwtdi.png
Power Level: 2700
Backstory: A galactic patrolman. He caught word of this invasion in his sector and was the only one to go and try to stop it. He is carrying pills on him that powers up anyone who eats it. It is a one time pill as taking anymore will usually kill a person.
Intro Post:

"So this is Earth. It seems they've already begun." Some of the soldiers flew up.

"This is Absolonian territory surr----" Glaze moved in quicky and dispatched them. The commander on the floor dropped his scouter and flew at him.

"You're dead!"

"No, this planet is protecting by me! Galactic Policeman Glaze!" Glaze dashed towards his opponent.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:28 pm

He charged at the Alien Women and punched her in the abdomen.

He huffed "Been a long time since I'd seen Galactic Burst" he looked at Goren for a moment
"Your father raised his hands higher"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 pm

(Posting the end of the battle using everyone's characters)
Sarah starts to attack from the front as she blocks the attacks coming from the front and dodges the two from the side she laughs as she jumps back and throws multiple ki blast and then dashes forward "Saiyan scum you can die first!" Sarah blocking the ki blast gets kicked in the gut getting sent back

"Now then time to deal with the other ru" she stops as she picks up another power level not to far away as she does sarah gets up and yells out "ENOUGH PLAYING GAMES THIS ENDS NOW" she dashes towards her
POWER BALL BLITZ!

Sarah kicks the girl in the air "What... she's faster her power level has increased as well (You know the thing with like saiyan gets stronger when their near death yeah I was totally near death) flying over he she kicks and punches her in the back and send her back down as she
blast multiple ki blast into her "Namekian your up"
as she finishes her ki blast waves Lute looks at the girl and shaking his head as he dashes for mid fall and begins to attack relentlessly as he kicks her down she slams to the ground.

Goren seeing all this happen looks at them "I can't be the only to not do something GALACTIC BLAST
As the ki blast hits its target Sarah yells "NOW!" as they all fire what little ki they had left into the girl

(Ik its kind of bs but I'm not going to sit here and post post post post post oh she's dead or knocked out)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 am

Glaze helped out the inhabitants after dealing with the already fallen leader of the scout group was taken out and his followers easily handled as well. He checked his scouter and looked for the rest. To his surprise, he noticed one of the bigger power levels had disappeared but three smaller ones were in that vicinity. He told the citizens to gather people up in a safe place. Their planet was under attack and that their own galaxy's Galactic Patrolman would save them.

"To Protect All Planets from Devastation! To Unite the People of the Universe under Hope. Galactic Patrolman GLAZE." Glaze posed in a fashion he thought was heroically correct then flew off towards those people. "I guess there are fighters here that can help me."

Goren looked up at the Namekian. Goren was panting hard.

"You talked about by father. You know him? You know where he is?!" Goren asked. He looked at his mother. He felt his ki sense spread in a large radius around him. He felt 3 huge power levels gathering towards an even larger power level in the direction of one of the capital cities of the world. He felt the horror of the people in that direction through their ki. "There are people in trouble! We have to help them!"

Goren said beginning to run but quickly out of breath.

"We have to. We have to..." Goren hit his fist on the ground. He felt too weak to do anything.

"As you have noticed, our numbers have dwindled. We will take this mission together from now on," it was a large alien.
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/imgs/bonus/yogurto-ragevx.jpg

"Yes sir." said the rest.
http://img09.deviantart.net/3410/i/2014/146/d/4/alien_species_looking_for_employment_by_brinx_dragonball-d7jwgq9.png
http://pre10.deviantart.net/a6d0/th/pre/i/2015/116/2/6/dbz_character_2_by_makyanreliz-d4if9lq.jpg
http://img12.deviantart.net/5d00/i/2012/185/0/0/dragonball_z_dragon_dude_by_stangwolf-d3t9szj.png

"Prepare for a battle here in this city. Have our soldiers slow them down and take any chances you can to kill them and take samples of their DNA if possible. Take no chances." The large one said.

"Yes, Captain Scree." They bowed and moved out. Scree knew he had about 100 man left here. All their power levels were close to 500 so he doubted they would lose to a few levels close to 1000. And even if they did, he doubted anyone would compare to his enormous level on this planet.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 am

Lute laughed whole heartedly before using his Clothes Beam (If Piccolo can have one Why can't I) to replace the tattered clothes.

"Just like his father... Well I guess it's time to start rebuildi-"

"DEMON! Get away from that boy. " A priest quivered frim the distance and shouted at him holding a cross "The power of christ compels you!"

"Is that supposed to hurt me?" He said taking a step toward him menacingly before taking a deep breath before his body began to shine.

When the light died down he was wearing a brand new cloak. He looked at the girl
"You and me are gonna have a little talk" he whispered to her and grabbed her by the arm.
"What exactly do you want with Goren"

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 am

She quickly gets out of your hold "Grab my hand again namekian and I promise I will blow this planet up" she then looks at Goren "I want him to serve under my conquest of the world" she looked back at Lute "Like I said I'm not from this weak planet, I am from Planet Vegeta I am the princess of the saiyan race"

She begins to walk towards the exit "I have a ship not to far away from here their you two can get some armor and then we can destroy these pests."
She looks at the two "So what do you say care to become rulers of planets with me?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:02 am

Lute raised his eyebrows
"Namekian? What's that?"

He sighed and said "if Goren decides to go then i'll follow but until then. Honestly try to not piss off too many people" he walked away. Hopefully his Hut was still standing.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Goren looked up behind the two strangers to see someone flying up behind them. His ki felt different. There wasn't any malice in his.

"Are you the ones to defeat one of these of the Absolonian army? If you did, take these pills! To power you up and help me fight off the rest of them." Glaze threw three pills at the three warriors. He found it strange for a Namekian and Saiyan to be both here. Goren caught the pill out of the air. He instantly swallowed it. He opened his eyes wide and felt his power rise within him.

(So you can have any power level within the range of 2600-2900.)

Goren Power Level:

"What are these?!" Goren asked. He felt new found strength that was a few times stronger than earlier. His energy had completely revitalized as well.

"Power Pills. One time only pills that will increase your strength. Taking another will usually kill you. We must hurry. They are murdering those without strength and enslaving those that they can use." Glaze took up a dramatic pose with both his feet slanted towards one side and his arms pointed straight the other direction.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Taking the pill and swallowing she smiles "This power...is incredible" and she looks towards Glaze "Your making a fool of yourself do you have two more of those thing I have soldiers with me two of them that came to earth as servants if we get these the three of us could probably handle anything here"

Sarah's power level (Regular
Enraged

Great Ape
29000 (ever so closely to my goal)

Last edited by Genji on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content