free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Dragon Ball Z RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragon Ball Z RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Glaze takes more out of his compartment and throws them at the Saiyan.
"The more help we can get the better I suppose." Glaze began to fly off towards the capital city. Goren with his huge surge in ki began to fly as well. It wasn't stable but it was getting there. Goren flew after him but fell down and had to jump and began to fly again.

"Let's get going. We have to save those people."Goren told them.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Lute raised his eyebrows(?) as he felt the new power surging from him. It was... It was..... It didn't really do anything. Sure he felt his Physical Abilities rise,but his magical abilities that he focused on didn't increase by all that much.

(Power Level 2800)
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Sarah begins to fly towards her ship "Ray, Riku I'm on my way and i'm bringing gifts" she contacts them on her scouter (I believe they had a calling mechanism if not I can change it later) she looks in the bag "He said something about an average person taking two they die? Well... where not the average humans I'll probably take some more from him later"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:08 am

Goren caught up to Glaze.
"So if we're not average people, can we take more than one?" Goren asked Glaze. Glaze slowed down in his speed and shook his head.

"The body will fight the second one and if you do somehow survive, you'll probably get little to nothing in a boost. The records have never shown anything different. This is usually the way people are recruited to the Galactic Police force. But I had no time with no other back-up. We had saiyans it seemed. We will wait for the middle of night to attack." Glaze told him. Glaze stopped and waited for Namekian. "What is your name?"

"My name is Goren." Goren responded giving a little bow midair.

Glaze posed with both his hands forward then spread them apart.
"I am Glaze of the Galactic Police, it is an honor to be fighting with you!!!"

Goren tilted his head a bit and shook his head.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Sarah flying finally reached her ship landing down she walks around "Mero, Zella! I have a gift for you two!"

Mero and Zella step out of the ship "What is it our lady?" Zella looks at her "Eat this they will increase your power levels for a short duration" she tosses them each a pill

As they both eat their power levels increase strongly. "Now then we have to go and help this planet I know that sounds weird but I'm pretty sure if we don't help them now conquering this planet won't exactly be easy"

Name: Zella
Race: Saiyan
Special Attack(s): Z,M Deadly blitz
Zella and Mero attack the enemy at a fierce assault from both front and back and Zella kicks them down as they fire a powerful ki blast down on their foe

Galaxy Storm
Blue energy stormed into her hands she throws a ki wave towards the enemy as it makes near contact or contact she explodes it into a 180 ki blasts attack
Looks:
http://img03.deviantart.net/1697/i/2017/041/e/9/female_saiyan_dbz_oc_colored_by_aashan-dayjbw9.png
Power Level: 2700
Great Ape: 27000

Name: Mero
Race: Saiyan
Looks: http://pre10.deviantart.net/58db/th/pre/f/2012/235/9/7/riku__saiyan_armor__oc_tenkaichi_edit_request_by_i_am_so_original-d5c70n9.png
Power Level 2750
Great Ape: 27500
Special attack(s): (The one above for zella as well)
Grand rush
Dashing towards his enemy he launches a 13 hit combo and then kicks them in the air and launches another 13 hit combo going down and then punches them down to the ground.

Backstory: Zella and Mero are married and have no children currently they are the protectors of Sarah and they have their typical saiyan pride as elite warriors they spend most of their time training and perfecting their combo and individual attacks.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Lute took a good look at Goren before saying
"If your father was here he'd be vomiting over that mess you call a style " he decided before waving a hello to the Galactic Policemen

"You wanted to know about your father? He had dark hair. "
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Goren shook his head.

"He's gone anyways. He left me at a young age. This is a self-taught style from my mother's mouth." Goren turned around.

"I am contacting the saiyan's scouter through my own. I will be informing them of our midnight attack. We will use the cover of complete night for their Oozaru forms to attack and eliminate as many soldiers as possible. Use this time to prepare yourselves and get acquainted. This is an Empire we have just declared war against. And this is only a Scouting party."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:58 pm

"Not sure I understood a single word you just said" Lute said
"But if they're dressed up as that weird girl I guess we'll be fine." looking over towards Goren.

"In the meantime, Goren go practice your martial arts more. And when you fight, remember keep your feet steadied, it's too fluid and wild."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:20 pm

the three of them begin to fly towards the ships "I'm detecting three power levels not to far off my lady" Zella looked towards Sarah "Their pretty strong" Sarah looks towards the direction "Those must be the 3 others that helped me in that fight listen capture the human and the galatic police after the battle and once I figure out if this namekian of ours can make dragonballs then i'll decide"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 am

Glaze stood along the others about a kilometer away from the city. He looked at the time. It was about an hour after midnight.

"It's about time they jump in now." Glaze told them. "Once the distract the lower fighting force, we will jump in towards the hostages and save them. They don't know how many we are and who we are. This will be a great opportunity to save all the citizens and get them to a secure location."

Goren tensed up. He wasn't sure if he was ready for this fight. He felt so much pressure on him. He felt his breath began to get rapid. He made a fist and tightened it up as much as he could. His other hand had his fingers in the ground trying to calm him down as well.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Lute put his hand on Goren's shoulder
"Don't wuss out now, Goren!" he said giving him a smile
"Just keep doing what you can!"

He kept his eyes peeled for what these "Oozaru" forms could do.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 am

(going to assume that where there now)
The three saiyans looking down at the saiyans "We are to move them away from the hostages inside the city"

Zella looked towards Sarah "I never really heard of our race helping like this" Sarah sighs "I can't capture with these bastards roaming around let's just get this done" The three saiyans begin to shoot ki blast in the air getting the attention of the guards all around
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 pm

"Let's go!" Glaze got up and began to run. The guards that had stayed behind weren't looking towards Glaze and the others run by. One of the guards coming out to check on the commotion was quickly taken out by Goren with a quick chop to the neck and kick to the back of the head. Goren immediately kept running without pause.

"A few power levels ahead. Those must be the captains... Shit that power is huge." Glaze said outloud. He felt like he was in a cold sweat. He shook his head and kept running. "You two will stall for time while I get them out."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Lute shook his head
"If it's a huge power, then it's best for all of us to fight them."
"Together," he added and ran forward, dragging Goren in. He needed Goren to go with the plan, there was always the chance he would agree with Glaze.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:29 pm

The saiyan princess looked towards the high power level "damnit that power level is huge we can't fight them alone where going to need a battle plan"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:25 am

Glaze looked up at the sky waiting for an energy ball to go up to see the saiyan to transform but no such thing. Had they abandoned them?

"No matter, just try to free the hostages first." Glaze began to run towards the very small levels on his scouter which were obviously the hostages. Goren saw a scout on one of the buildings and before he could even move, Goren was already on him. He kneed him in the stomach then elbowed him in the neck. He immediately went down. Goren looked up to see about three more just waiting there on a sort of break. They saw Goren and immediately fell into action. Goren took a stance and got ready to fight.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Lute followed Goren because, that idiot might get himself killed when he got there he snorted and said
"Lift your elbow more, straighten your leg, and one more thing," he scolded Goren

"Don't let your guard down." Using his superior speed he knocked out the rest of the scouts.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:20 pm

The saiyans begin to head towards the power level "We need to by them time that power level is getting closer" the princess (I'm to lazy to find her name right now) looked at the two "We might need to transform if we start to struggle"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:51 am

(so the squad leaders were on the last page, there was three of them. and then captain Scree is the leader of all of them. His power level is 80,000.... rip us xD the other squad leaders are all around 2500-3000)

"You're fast, Mister Lute." Goren stared in awe. He heard several blasts coming from where the saiyans were supposed to draw their attention. Just as Goren was turning to follow after Glaze, a kick hit him and he fell through the building floor several stories before getting up. He looked up at the opponent looking Lute straight in the face.

http://img09.deviantart.net/3410/i/2014/146/d/4/alien_species_looking_for_employment_by_brinx_dragonball-d7jwgq9.png

"I knew someone would try to sneak around. Too bad, you ran into me. I won't be nice."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:48 am

Lute grunted as he began to charge at the alien officer, he didn't bat an eye, as he just raised his hand and swatted Lute away.

"FUCK!" he shouted as he was flung through the air. He only hoped that Goren would be safe.

The alien looked mildly amused
"Oh is that the best you'ver got?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 pm

The three looked back and noticed another power level behind them "My lady go on I got this" Zella said as she flew back Sarah and Mero head the other direction to check out the power levels
Zella flew back and blasted a ki blast at the alien "Hey over here!" Zella appeared in front of the alien and punched him sending him back about 5 feet as the alien smiled "Is this the limit to this planet's warriors?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:45 am

"This guy is skilled." Goren jumped up to grab the alien by the neck but immediately his arm was grabbed and almost thrown back down again except Goren had also grabbed his arm. The alien kicked at Goren only to be stopped by Goren's knee.

"Pretty good for an earthling, doing a lot better than I expected."

"Now Lute!" Goren yelled immediately alerting everyone around them. They all shuffled to their feet and began to head towards them.

Glaze had made it to the hostages and began to free them. He told them to go away from the fighting. Captain Scree was watching. He had no needs for them. Once Glaze was done, Scree was already behind him.

"Hello, your DNA will serve the Absalon Empire nicely." He told him before he punched him. Glaze was sent flying before he could even respond. He coughed before he finally got up. He used the scouter on his mask to view his power level. It went past 60,000 before it finally broke.

"This won't be good..." Glaze got up and began to fly towards Scree.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:19 pm

( Goren that top quality Commentary)

Lute charged forward and knocked the captain back. The alien growled as his forces began to charge towards them.

Lute and the alien began to engage in a furious fight of fists. The captain was slightly stronger the Lute, but he was faster, to the normal eye it would appear as if they were disappearing and then reappearing in random places, but that was just the product of their intense battle.

"Heh. I've started to get a feel for your style, Namekian soon- " his monolog was interrupted by Lute giving the red-skinned Alien an uppercut, knocking him out.
"You talk too much," Lute said as the alien fell down, he looked towards the alien army approaching.

"So how do you want to do this? You can take a few and I'll take the rest? Or you want me to take them all!" he shouted before dashing off to fight the first battalion.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Zella rushed towards the forces as well and begin to attack them "This is to easy though we need to hurry and meet up with the others has that galactic police done his part?" she says kicking one of the soldiers in the stomach and punches him in the neck sending him falling down
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Glaze let out a barrage of punches and kicks which Scree easily deflected or dodged.

"You would think the Galactic Patrol would have sent someone better." Scree caught Glaze's arms and slammed him into the ground then kicked him. Glaze scraped against the ground and crashed into another building.

"Ughh Scree of the Absalon Empire, I see why you have so much responsibility. You're very powerful..." Glaze said slowly getting up.

______________________________________-

Goren dodged a few hits and countered and responded to Lute.

"Go to Glaze, I feel something ominous in the direction he went. I've got these guys for now!" Goren said. He flew up and most of them followed him while the others charged attacks. Goren flew down past the ones that followed him and crashed into one of them on the ground shocking all of them. He immediately jumped forward into another one and punched him in the gut, throwing him into another guy.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top