'); });
Card of the Month

Dragon Ball Z RP

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Dragon Ball Z RP

Post by Yuri on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:57 am

(Marth's post)
Lute nodded, with such an experienced crowd. Goren would probably be hurt severely, something the Namekian absolutely couldn't let happen.

He arrived on the scene as Glaze was getting the shit kicked out of him.

Lute dashed towards him
"Need any help?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Your not a bad fighter" she kicks the soldier rushing towards her in the stomach and throws him back and hurls ki blast towards him as well as punch another one "Why do you waste your time on this planet?"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 779

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:47 am

As the fighting got more intense, Goren's skill kept improving and his sense of battle was improving. Goren kept dodging hits on instinct. Eventually, the fighters were beginning to wear down from keeping up from Goren.

Goren jumped back, breathing a little hard.

"Take him all at once, don't go in one by one!" One of them said. Most of them agreed. Goren had already put his arms into the air and extended them. His palms grew hot and began to flash purple.
"Galactic Burst!!!"

Goren took out a huge number of the soldiers with the single blast. He felt his energy drain. He turned and began to go after Lute.

Glaze nodded. His breathing had turn rapid. He hadn't done anything to fight back yet and he already felt his body started to tire out.

"This guy's power is enormous. We'll have to try to distract him and take him by surprise." Glaze punched the ground and got up. He flew towards Scree who didn't even flinch. He prepared to attack with a simple punch. Glaze immediately dived towards the ground.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Lute raised a finger to his head as he used his telekinesis to grab Glaze as he fell towards the ground to stop his descent and bring him back to where he was.

"Try not to do that again it's harder with living things"
The Namekian lamented

"I'm surprised you didn't stop me" Lute said as he assumed a fighting stance, to Scree's shrug.

"Doesn't really matter to me, your power levels are far too low to even compare to me."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 529

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 am

Sarah launches a ki blast at Scree as he dodges it and looks up at her "Don't you dare forget about me!" She rushes after him and begins to unleash a flurry of blows as Scree continues to dodge them he grabs her by the wrist and throws her towards Lute and Goren as Meero moves to catch her and looks at the namekian "We need to attack them together!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Goren tried to sneak up behind Scree who immediately tilted his head to dodge Goren's punch and grabbed it. He threw Goren in front of him and gave him a barrage of punches before throwing him in the same direction as Glaze.

Goren knocked into Glaze who accidentally spilled all his power boost spills on the ground. Glaze got up and began to fly up to Scree. Goren scrambled over to the pills. He remembered Glaze's warning that it could kill you and only give you a small boost. Goren thought it over but grabbed another pill and consumed it. His body all of asudden began to burn up. There was a huge pain going all over his body. He screamed.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:20 pm

"Goren! No! The namekian thought as he saw Goren pop a pill into his mouth, Goren knew that taking one could kill him. But it was all for this fight.

"This is Lute. I'm speaking via telepathy....." He thought raising his finger to his head as he communicated to his allies.
"I'll hold him down. Take me and him down together!" he leaped towards Scree, arm extended.

Scree's fist also extended to meet his own, but Lute's arm began to extended and wrap around Scree's arm.

"What the-"

Scree used his arm to try and shake Lute's off but the Namekian's Elongated arm stretched further as he was thrown behind Scree and quickly wrapped his arm around Scree's arm, restricting movement.

"Now!" he screamed telepathically
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Zello launches a green blast of energy at Scree and Lute GALAXY STORM as the blast explodes on impact with a blinding light she turns her head to avoid the light for a brief moment as Meero and Sarah also ki blast at Scree and Lute
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Goren, looking at the imminent blast about to fire at Lute, forgot about his pain and screamed at Lute.

"MISTER LUUUUTE!!!! DODGEEEEE!!!" Goren was suddenly next to Lute kicking him in the face, sending him flying away from the blast. Both Goren and Scree tuned towards the blast and launched their own blast to knock it back. Scree turned towards Goren who was already kneeing him in the face. Scree flew back, unprepared to finally be somewhat hurt. Goren launched a series of attacks as he forced Scree on the defensive for a moment.

"Power level... 12,000"' Glaze slowly said. He looked at the pills and wondered how a normal human could do achieve a power so high. Glaze ran towards the pills he dropped and immediately popped one into his mouth. He dropped to the ground in pain, looking up, he saw Goren punched out of the sky.

(So if you take a pill and survive, your power level will be betaeen 9,500 to 12,000)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 pm

"Goddamn it Goren. This is your fault you nerd" he looked at his arm while Goren did manage for him to escape most of the damage, his arm was caught in the blast.

He walked over to the pills and ingested one, he did feel pain but it quickly washed away, he cracked his neck and looked towards Scree.

"Your going to die now." He stated as he ripped off his arm

"Ha! What are you going to do with one arm!"

Lute laughed as he focused some of his new-found power to his arm and it quickly sprouted a new one and he flew towards Goren to catch him.

"Clearly I could have survived."

Scree narrowed his eyes towards the namekian
"12000 as well? Now how on earth did both of your power levels escalate to that level."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:57 pm

The saiyan princess consumes the pill as her power increases as well as she gives each a pill to her guards she turns around at Scree "Now then I suggest either you surrender or die who knows you might make a good slave or a rug for my castle!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:11 pm

"Even now, none of you are near my level." Scree summoned 6 balls of energy and sent them flying towards everyone.

"Razor Lights!" Glaze yelled. A series of different color beams flew out from his hands and blasted through all the balls of the energy. Scree sighed.

"You're all making this harder on yourself" Scree flew at a fast speed towards Sarah. "I'll make sure to collect your DNA after I kill all of you!"

Goren got up from where he had hit the ground and began to fly after Scree.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am

Lute grunted as he held out his hand and broke out in a cold sweat, he was using his Telekinisis and putting Scree into a Telekinetic grip. Scree lowly began to lose movement but to Lute's surprise, after Scree's movement had been completely halted he slowly turned his head to look at Lute.

'What the-?' was the namekian's only thought as Scree broke free from his grip and grabbed Lute by the neck.
"Fine you know it's completely pointless as my power level is still higher then yours but you can die first."

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 am

As he grabs Lute by the neck Sarah runs up and kicks him in the back "Gah damn you brats!" he fires a ki blast at her and turns back at Lute and punches him in the gut
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 am

As soon as Scree had punched Lute away, Goren had already launched a galactic burst at Scree which sent him flying back for a bit before he pushed it up.

"You're all maggots!!! DIE!" Screen powered up and unleashed an explosive wave sending everyone flying.

Goren and Glaze had flown the same direction.

"Any plans?" Glaze asked? Goren tried to catch his breath but shook his head.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 am

Lute grunted as he stood back up
".... If the Nerd didn't let me sacrifice earlier this might have been done already, there's no way we're all getting out of this alive."

He flew towards Scree for an attack but was quick knocked away like he was a fly.
"He's just too powerful!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 am

Sarah looks at Lute and the others and sighs "There has to be something we can do this is beginning to get ridiculous"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:18 pm

"You weren't even close to your current power back then. It wouldn't have made a difference!" Glaze told him. He looked down at his hands. He wondered if it was time to do THAT again. He shook his head. It was too uncontrollable. Goren looked at Lute and thought maybe Lute had the right idea. Maybe now...

"Cover me!" Goren flew towards Scree. He unleashed a massive bombardment of energy balls. Glaze flew ahead of Glaze and shot his Razor Lights to cover Goren. Scree flew towards Goren.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Lute huffed and turned away.
"That boy is my responsibility, i'll die before he does as wel-" Lute started to speak but Goren then flew away yelling at them to cover them.
"Gah that idiot!" Lute shouted out as he flew in after Goren.

(Glaze flew ahead of Glaze Death?)

He intercepted Scree flying towards Goren and punched him in the face.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Sarah flies over and goes to punch Scree as he dodges and kicks her in the stomach and throws her back she stops herself from falling on the ground "DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!" her ki begins to get bigger as she enrages

(12,500)
As she hurls multiple ki blast at Scree "DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!" she yells outs now stopping as she continues firing blast after blast.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 am

(Max was 12,000)

As Scree was distracted by Sarah's attacks, Goren had sneaked up behind him and grabbed him. He put him into a headlock and grabbed his feet.

"Now!!! Release your strongest blasts!!!" Goren told them. Glaze began to quickly power up his his energy. He looked a bit sad at Goren but unleashed his blast anyways.

"Full Power Beam!" Goren almost let go when he was hit by Glaze's blast but grabbed even harder.

"Fool, you'll die too!" Scree told him.

"You monsters killed my mother. I'll be sure to avenge her even if it costs me my life!" Goren replies to him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 am

"Well you see Lute, the thing about me is that I love a challenge, and well a boy whose got his whole life ahead of him and needs a teacher? Well I'd gladly give my life for him!" Lute remembered his master saying

It was all too fast. Goren tried to go for the same trick Lute did and put Scree into a headlock move.

"You monsters killed my mother. I'll be sure to avenger if it costs me my life!" He heard Goren call out, and at that instant he saw Scree planning to overtake Goren and rushed in and sprang into action, grappling him by wrapping his hands around him.

"All you inferior lifeforms, you can't defeat me!" Scree hollered

Lute used his Telekinesis to grab Scree in place
"This is my thank you to your father.... If you die, I sure as hell am dying first GOT THAT?!" He said as he struggled to keep Scree's movement in check.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Sarah flies over and punches Scree in the gut cracking parts of his armor "Everyone blast him now!" she jumps back and a black ball of Ki engulfs her hand as she throws it at Scree
(PLEASE LET'S JUST END THIS SHIT!)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 pm

(that moment when yu forgets he has those subordinate saiyans all this time, i assumed they died then)

Glaze stops his blast and takes a huge breath. Goren lets go of Scree and all three of them fall to the ground. Scree coughed and slowly stood up.

"You fools have only delayed the inevitable. In one year, the invading armada will be here to defeat all of you. They will completely obliterate this planet and then head for the Galactic Police HQ." Scree told them. "You've sacrificed half your team just to take me down but I am nothing compared to my superiors!"

Scree's energy disappears and he falls to the ground dead. Goren, with a smile on his face, has died as well.

Glaze looked to Sarah. "Saiyan, I must ask you for your help in this matter. There are these wishing orbs called Dragon Balls on the Namek's home planet. By gathering those, we can bring them back and prepare for the invasion. We have no time to waste!"

Glaze calls his spaceship from the place he had landed.

"This is the Galactic's Police custom issue space ships. They are part of the fastest in the universe."

Elsewhere, Goren opened his eyes and saw Enma in front of him.

"Interesting, you saved your planet and your power raised dramatically according to this report. Your father is.... Interesting." Enma tells him.

"My father? He's here?" Goren asks. Enma shakes his head.

"He's not dead yet. He's out there." Enma tells him. "I usually don't make exceptions like these but I'm sure even in death you'd like to learn how to use your strength. I allow you to receive training Lord of the North Quadron. North Kai."

"North? Kai? What's going on..." Goren is suddenly teleported a long winding road with an attendant next to him handing him water.

"You have to make it to the end of snake road which is millions of miles long. We don't usually hear from people sent this way, buuuuut, we think you got this. Good luck." He tells him before turning around.

"Whaaaa.... Whatever!!! Maybe he can help me get a better hang of this." Goren begins running at an insane speed. "I feel even stronger than before I died... It must be my full energy before a fight. I have to get stronger than that Scree guy though.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:23 am

The smoke cleared, and Lute fell over, he was bleeding everywhere and covered in wounds. He laughed quietly.
"Can't even die first"

He heard Scree's final warning and he widened his eyes, No... All that effort for nothing?!

I..... have.... to... get... back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Next!" Lute heard the sound of someone as he awoke, he was... standing in a line?
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Sarah looks at Glaze "Namek huh....Their's no other place to find these dragon balls?" She sighs and stretches "I will need time to heal so I will recover while you fly to Namek" as she flies onto the ship "How many wishes can these dragon balls give us?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next