free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Aliens Roleplay

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aliens Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:10 pm

The year is 2070. We are on a luxury cruise liner spaceship. (like Wally thing but smaller).
The luxury cruise liner is for the rich and powerful elite of the world, along with the a few bandit stowaways and the help. The cruise liner makes stops at planets, allowing for its passengers to enjoy the marvels of many different worlds.

There will be a small chance of anyone dying, It'll be 1/50 chance of you dying. I'll get to that part when I get to that part.

Character Sheet:

Name: Leon Notres
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/38/18/bd3818cb617a77f0452208d870192ff4.jpg
Backstory: A runaway from home from an abusive father and an already deceased mother. At the age of 16, he left his home and has been on the run ever since. He struggles from day to day. He heard about to the cruise line and knew if he was able to get on, he'll be set for a long time.

Intro Post:

Leon walked around the interior of the ship. He was avoiding a few guards who asked for his pass. Unfortunately, when he had knocked out the owner of his current clothes, he did not have his pass on him. He was probably going to go pick it up. Leon shook his head.

"Well, at least we've already taken off. No way I'm going to be thrown overboard now." Leon said to himself. "But I will need a room..."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Roleplay

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Name: Kaz Crusad
Nationality: American
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/0f/a3/e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpg
Backstory:
Kaz was always an unlucky kid in high school, so it was surprising to him when he was chosen as the special winner for the cruise ship giveaway. His parents died when he was young so had to care for his little sister.

"Huh? Sure you can look at my ticket" he said digging into his pockets and pulling it out. He didn't really pay attention as the guards congratulated him on winning when they passed him back his ticket a gust of wind blew and his ticket flew away.
"Ah fuck." he said as he raced out to get it, and slipped on a banana peel.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Name: Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas
Nationality: Nigerian
Appearance: https://yt3.ggpht.com/-fWHvB8ElZ5g/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/UJ2R0SDMVyI/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg
Backstory:
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas is the richest African businessman in the world. Thanks to his intelligence, good manipulation skills and blackmailing people here and there, he quickly rose to the top and became one of the youngest richest businessmen in the world. Whenever he has the chance, he tries to show his face in important events to get more exposure and new contacts. This was one of those opportunities. However, as he is quite young and new in the business world, people often look at him suspiciously, unsure of who he is, because he is black.

"Excuse me, sir" said one of the guards, "you are not allowed in here."
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas looked around and spotted the two gaurds that were approaching him, ready to strike at any time.
"Excuse me?" Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas said politely.
The guards looked him and examined his expensive suit.
"Is that stolen?"
Without saying anything, Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas took out his ticket and showed it to the guard.
"Is that stolen?" repeated the guard.
"My name is Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas, I've been invited."
The guard nods to the other guard and leaves to make a phone call. After two minutes, he comes back.
"I apologise. You may proceed."

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:54 am

(we're up in space cuz why not, small skip)

Leon walked past a few guards. They had stopped checking for tickets once the ship took off. It would cost way too much to land for someone to get off.

"The first stop: Crusale. A planet with lots of overgrowth and huge networks of cave. While it is abundant in plant life, there is no other life on it. Scientists have explored it but have not found much. The caves are dangerous without having a lifeline to the outside so we warn you not to go inside alone once landed. Time to reach this planet: 3 hours." A female said over the overhead.

Leon nodded and headed over to the rooms. He was going to see if he could trick anyone into bunking. The rooms are huge he was sure so it might not be too big a problem.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Name: Eric
Nationality: American
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/47/eb/2147ebd86b68c3e9eafd98794fc0f770.jpg
Backstory: Eric is a drummer for a band him and his gang decided to take a couple of months away from music and go separate to find something worth writing music about when he got a ticket to some space cruise

Intro Post: hearing the lady through the overhead he was walking in his room using his drumsticks to bang on the walls a bit to relive his boredom "Damn 3 hours man this trip better be worth it I could have been in a concert or something instead of this cruise ship I wonder if any of the old crew is here...?" he walks out his room bumping into a guy.

(For you death.)
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Leon falls down backward.
"Watch where you're going, eh?" Leon said. "I guess you're my roommate."

Leon said without looking up at the guy. Leon walked in without giving the guy a chance to respond.

"Apparently the guys overcrowded the ship so some people have to share living arrangements." Leon tried to play it off and looked around. Leon looked at the other person and noticed him from one of his favorite bands "Sin Direction". "Oh hey! You're Eric! The drummer!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:40 am

Eric looking at the man "I was never told of any roommate though but whatever..." he gets up "And yep that's me the drummer of Sin Direction" he grabs his drumsticks "anyways I'm hungry going to go find something to eat around here you know any spots?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:57 am

"What was your name again?" asked a very bearded and heavily built man with a forced smile.
"Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas."
"How do you spell that?" he asked impatiently.
"I wouldn't waste time on trying to spell it, Mr. Wildman." said Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas.

The man named Wildman pursed his lips and nodded. He put on a fake smile and turned around after having said goodbye to Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas.

The Nigerian businessman sniggered and turned around himself. He'd just found another man to do business with. Business he may have called it, but Wildman would gain nothing from conducting business with the Nigerien. He shouldn't have fucked his own sister, Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas thought to himself.

With an arrogant stride and his head held high, he walked aimlessly around the ship. After about two minutes, he stopped in his tracks upon finding an extravagant bar that seemed to be trying too hard to be futuristic. He walked inside and walked towards the counter. He sat on a pure white chair by the counter and signalled the bartender.

"Double whiskey," he said.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Leon shook his head. He had been running and hiding most of the time.

"We can try and look around. The ship should be landing soon on Crusale in about half an hour." Leon told Eric. "Good thing, all the food's free. Everything made here must be grand. This is a cruiseliner after all."

Leon put his things beside the table and started towards the door. "I guess we'll try the front of the ship."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Voyage_of_the_Damned.jpg

Picture of our ship more or less. There's a glass shield outside obviously so we can walk on the deck.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Eric follows behind "So do you know anything about the planet where going to?" he looks at the guy "Uh... what was your name again? I don't recall you telling me."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:48 pm

"Thanks for the second pass, i'll make sure not to lose it this time" Kaz thanked the guards

"No problem sir, we know you're an honest guy just trying to enjoy his vacation. It's not like you can be kicked off anyways, the Ship has already started."

"Ah I see, so do I have to show up at any meals 'cause I was really hoping to just do nothing and play games"

"Well sir, you are a member of this cruise it's only natural you show up at the first dinner. Only at the first dinner though I heard Sin Direction's leader will also be joining so you might end up hearing some music!"

He sighed before thanking the guard again and closing the door to his room he saw his sister listening to some music that was horrible, atleast in Kaz's opinion.

"Uggh Sin Direction again? You've been playing that non-stop!"

He was now greeted by the sound of his sister's squeals about how good they were and if Kaz could pull any strings for her.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:55 pm

(lol I'm laughing so hard at the name Sin direction xD, gotta come up with some song names now)

"Name's Leon." Leon told Eric. They exited the cabins and came back out unto the deck. Leon looked up at the sky. It felt like night with all the stars shining brightly around them. "It's like listening to your song, "Oh So High Up Now" while being on this ship."

Leon looked around. There was so much going on. Some of the people were on the ships. Others were dressed ready for the landing on the next planet. Some people were walking together towards the cabins. Some people were dressed fancy for meals. There were so many people on this single ship. There were also some security guards walking around but they didn't have any weapons on them or anything and they were barely paying any attention.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Eric noticing all the people as well smiled "I wonder how many people I can get to buy our newest album Devil's Gate" he looks at Leon "You heard it yet if not here its on me you seem like an ok person even if you did lie about the roommate thing I feel like you are but I don't know"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas sat on his chair and silently observed the people in the bar. Some were talking with each other calmly and quietly, so the black businessman didn't waste time on trying to overhear what they were saying. Others, having had a few drinks, were talking loud enough for Ossas to hear. The people that belonged to this group were usually not drunk enough to reveal any interesting information, but Ossas managed to note down three names of important and influential people that were on the ship. Unsurprising, considering this place was only for the richest of the rich, he thought to hismelf.
And then there were those who got so drunk they no longer realised what they were saying. Although there were a few of such people in that bar, Ossas had not yet managed to overhear anything useful.
The Nigerien took a sip from his drink. He groaned in displeasure as he realised that someone put on 'Best Wet Dream Ever' by Sin Direction. He never understood what people liked about them.
He took another sip and reviewed his mental notes.

Portendorfer. An influential politician. Lanky, shrewd and absolutely devious. Also rumoured to be involved in the drug trade... Carla. Men love her. One word out of her mouth is enough to make them do whatever she wants them to do. She's a businesswoman and a very tough opponent... Finally, there's Ogdaw... The CEO of the company that makes these cruise liners. The parent company of many other important subsidiaries. A complete mystery. He might not even be on this ship.

He took another sip and looked at the exit thoughtfully.

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 am

Leon looked shock at Eric. He didn't think he would figure it out so quickly... or at all for a while.

"How'd you know I was lying?" Leon asked him. He got ready to make a dash for it just in case by looking for a quick exit route in case he called guards over. They walked into the restaurant of the ship. There was a bar towards the far right side of it. There was a really dark man eyeing all over the guests close by.

Looking for an easy steal? Leon thought to himself.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 am

"I don't plan to call the guards or anything" he looks at Leon "anyways i'm going to grab a bite to eat over there" he points at a small restaurant not to far away
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 pm

While they were eating, the ship had landed. Leon had walked over to the bar in an attempt to steal a drink. He walked close by a black man who wasn't paying attention to Leon while he swiped the drink off the counter and sat down a few seats away from him so he wouldn't look suspicious. He began to slowly drink it.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas continued to carefully listen to the other patrons for some time, but he failed to learn anything new. He sighed in frustration and yawned. He's spent way too much time in this place, he thought to himself. Many people have already left the bar anyway, seeing as the ship had landed.

"Can I see your ID?" he heard the bartender say from behind him. He turned around slightly to look at the man, but he was looking somewhere else. Ossas directed his gaze in the same direction, where he noticed a relatively young and gay looking man. He was drinking a double whiskey. The businessman moved his hand to grab his own drink, only to realise that it was gone. He smiled faintly and focued his gaze on the boy.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:25 am

Leon looked over at the bartender.
"You need ID? My friend over here bought it for me." Leon pointed at the black man. "He said I was free to drink. I'm sorry about that, if there was a problem you could explain it to him."

Leon put the drink down. The moment Leon had put it down, the bartender turned towards the black man in the suit and just as quick Leon grabbed the drink and made a slow walk away towards the exit.

"I'm sorry sir, we can't allow any minors t----" He stopped as he gestured towards the spot where Leon was at. "Where did he go?"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:45 pm

"EEEEKKKKKK!" A high pitched scream was heard as the teenage girl latched herself upon Eric's shoulder

"HiYourFromSinDirectionMyFriendsAreGoingToBeSoJealousThatImMeetingYouHereAndYourSoHotHowDoYouComeUpWithYourSongsLikeWhatMakesYouUglyInside" The girl frantically said

Kaz sighed as he dragged his sister off of the man
"I'm sorry about this my little sisters a bit of a fangirl. I'm uh Kaz, Sorry about intruding on your meal I think it's time we leave. RIGHT?"

He glared at his younger sister who glared back
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Looking at the man and Kaz "Its fine i'm just now finishing up" he grabs a piece of paper and signs it "Here you go its the least I can do for a good fan of ours also here's our newest album on me" as he gives her the album and the autograph "anyways where did my roommate go" he walks around in search of Leon
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas grinned and looked towards the exit, where he spotted the kid.
"Ah, always the troublesome kid, that one. My apologies. I will go look for him," said Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve Ugwemubwem Ossas with a slight bow of his head.
The bartender nodded appreciatively.
The Nigerien stood up, paid for his drinks, and headed for the exit in a fast enough pace to catch up with his target just outside the bar, if the boy continued in that slow pace.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Leon looked over his shoulder to see the man walking after him.
"Hey man, I'm sure you could have gotten another drink if you asked," Leon said. "Trust me, you don't want to mess with me on this ship. I have friends in high places."

Leon kept walking across the deck, the ship more empty than usualy. He looked over the rail to see people walking around in groups.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Kaz sighed
"You see this is what happens when you act creepy"

"Me?! Before you showed up he could have been my boyfriend!" she pouted glaring at him

"Sure you would" he rolled his eyes. "Oh right, the ship landed maybe I should try to enjoy the scenery "
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Eric begin to walk around the ship "I wonder where he went off to..?" he begins to head towards the deck as a bunch of fans surround him as he sighs "Alright alright
I'll do autographs for an hour but that's it so better hurry"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top