$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Assassin's Creed Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assassin's Creed Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:03 pm

This Roleplay is taking place during 365-359 B.C.

Phillips the Second, who would one day ascend to the throne, has been held hostage in the kingdom of Thebes. Those that would keep him are from the Templar Order so that one day his brothers would ascend to the throne. They have already worked to get rid of their father during the war. The assassins are working against the Templar Order to put someone into the throne that they can trust. Currently, Argeus, a general, is ruling parts of Macedonia after the last king failed in his war.

Both groups are looking for a piece of Eden. An apple.

The cities that we will be roleplaying in is Athens, Thebes and Macedonia.

Character Sheet:
Name: Esius
Affiliation: Once Templar, now a Hunter of the Templar Order
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/91/a2/3b/91a23b33bab970cca5d9c431125c4c5b.jpg
Backstory: Once a runner for the Templars and a student within the Athens Academia walls, he was one day ambushed while delivering a written message. He was left alive since the assassin easily stole the mesage from him. Eventually, a meeting was disrupted because of this and instead of punishing him, the Templar Order punished his family through execution. The night of the execution, that same assassin had come to his aid but was eventually overrun by the sheer number of Templars that night. Esius now in pursuit of revenge has taken on the mantle of that assassin along with his blade and using the identity of the now deceased assassin and his skills from being a Templar runner, has become a Templar hunter. His goal is revenge against those who have wronged him.

Intro Post:

Esius was watching the Parthenon from afar. He was scouting for one of the higher ranked Templars. He remembered a few of them from back then when he would still be a Templar. He needed more information from then but after his more recent activities, it would be harder to get inside. Esius got up and began to jump from building to building to get closer. The guards around didn't even bother to look up. They didn't expect anyone above them.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assassin's Creed Roleplay

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Name: Epaphroditos
Affiliation: - (Parents are templars but poor Epi doesn't know shit)
Appearance: https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/16/98/49/22/totall10.jpg
Totally not photoshopped
Backstory: Being part of a rather prestigious family, Epaphroditos grew up reading many famous authors, including Plato. Every since he first learned about Plato, he aspired to become a philosopher himself and it was his dream to join the Academy in Athens founded by Plato himself. But he first wanted to impress his idol by creating something himself, so on his 20th birthday he published his first philosophical work, but the reception was so bad Epaphroditos fell into depression and no longer knew what to do with his life. Everyone said it was too radical and inspired chaos and anarchy. Epaphroditos tried again a few years later, but he was once again heavily criticised. After that, he gave up and turned to drinking and gambling. His family disowned him and he was left alone. Fortunately for him, it turned out that he was quite skilled in dice games, which earned him enough money to make a living.

Summary of my intro in case people don't like long posts:
Epaphroditos is a drunk and he likes gambling. One day he goes to one of his meetings, beats a guy up, walks out and finds a hidden blade. Then he walks away.

Intro:

Epaphroditos looked at the man sitting opposite him. They were in an abandoned building used mainly for gambling, but it also housed a few petty thieves and beggars. The man smirked and picked the money up off the table and stood up. The two other men, who were sitting on either side of Epaphroditos sighed in exasperation.
"I daresay I have come out victorious, dear friends," said the man arrogantly.
"Scoundrel! Ye shan't screw 'round widis 'ere profeshonal," growled Epaphroditos in his raspy and rough voice. While stumbling over his words, he continued "a normal game this was not, I declare! An act o' cheatin' 'as been committ'd by dis table!"
Epaphroditos energetically put his mug full of mead down on the table. There was a loud thud and some mead spilled out on the table and on to Epaphroditos' hand. He stood up and approached the man slowly.
"Nonsense, dear Epaphroditos! My intentions are nothing but pure, and I would never commit to such a horrendous act!" he said, his eyes darting around the room.
"Nonsense! I will pr'sent ye with nonsense!" he slurred, slwoly pronouncing every word and punched the man as hard as he could. The man fell to the floor with a pathetic moan and stopped moving.
"Friends, take your money! This cheat will no longer require it."
As he said that, he took his own share and then left the abandoned house, stumbling into everything on the way.
"I s'ppose is time for the other kind of enertaiment, ehehehe," he grinned pervertedly.
However, drunk as he was, he managed to fall over right as he turned the corner.
"Watch where yer goin!"
He groaned and stood up shakily. He approached the garments that he was talking to and prodded them with his feet.
"I'm talkin' to ye scoundrel!"
The garments did not move. Epaphroditos picked the garments up and growled at them.
"Ye got sum nerrrve!"
At that moment, something fell on the floor. Epaphroditos looked down, but couldn't make out what it was. He threw the garments away and picked the object up. It was a weird wristband with a blade hidden inside. He examined the object thoughtfully.
"Ugh... I need a drink," concluded Epaphroditos after carefully thinking it through, and walked away while still holding the object.

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Name: Leonard De Velince
Affiliation - Rogue Assassin
Looks:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4a/c6/06/4ac606049d259ee18905689a4e341326.jpg
Backstory: Leonard was a very well trained assassin who learned at the age of 18 the skills of an assassin he almost reached the rank of Master Assassin in the order when he went to go on a mission to gather intel on the apple of eden where he was later ambushed and breaking the number 1 rule he compromised the brother turning his back on his creed he then gave the intel of the apple that he knew and for the cost of his life he helped in a raid on a assassin hideout through this mission he would then meet his wife a Templar Assassin. (will post her later in the story) He is after the apple of eden only for himself though.

Intro Post: As him and a couple of templars where talking one of the templars had said they where about to get ready to raid an hideout and that there was a special meeting being held supposedly they found news on the apple of Eden.

Hearing this Leonard starting laughing "The apple my friends its near it will soon be in our.... hand" holding his hand up and thinking to himself "The apple it holds more power then these templar fools and assassins think the power will be mine..."

Turning around to the crowd of templars behind him he hops up a table and yells out "My brothers let us feast for today for tomorrow the apple shall be in the hands of the Templar order! and with it we shall mark a new age for humanity as its rulers" as everyone cheers he laughs biting into an apple "This will do till I get the actual apple though I won't be biting that" he thinks to himself and throws it out the window hitting a man
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:13 am

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/ancientgreeceap-151004122003-lva1-app6892/95/classical-greece-14-638.jpg?cb=1443961361
Just zoom in if it's hard to see

Esius saw a huge group of people exit from the Parthenon. He slowly shadowed the one that was immediately surrounded by some Athens warriors. Esius looked around to make sure no one was looking up when he jumped over to a an arch close by.

"Make sure no one is following us. Keep an eye out for any assassins." The man said. "Athens is difficult to move into because of this democratic rule. Had it been a kingdom or an oligarchy, we could have easily spread our power here."

They began to move. Esius readied his hidden blade. He'd wait until he could catch most of them by surprise. They began to descend down the hill. He knew the general direction they were walking to though. It seemed to be the bath house. He would wait for them close by. Esius got up and headed down in a different direction.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 am

Epaphroditos looked around himself. There were people everywhere.
"Gerroutta ma way peasants!" he growled aggressively.
He couldn't make out the faces, but he saw many a face turn towards him. He didn't like that. He pushed through the crowd and continued onwards. His vision was blurry and he kept falling over, but he eventually reached his humble abode, where he lived illegally. The man who allowed him to stay greeted him at the door.

"Epaphroditos! Would that be the smell of mead that is emanating from you?"
"Ye sound surprised," said Epaphroditos and pushed the man aside. He entered the house and sat down in the corner of a nearby room.
"This is intolerable! Forgive me, but I must confess... This can no longer continue, Epaphroditos. I respect what you believe in and I agree with your philosophy, but this... It is quite difficult for me to admit... But you must leave. Immediately."
The man was visibly nervous and felt guilty. But Epaphroditos could not see the man's face.
"Escuus me?! How derr ye!"
Epaphroditos stood up shakily and approached the man.
"Please, Epaphroditos. Control yourself. I hate to do this, but I fear I must."
At that moment, Epaphroditos lost his temper and reached for the man's neck with his right hand. Although he was attempting to grab him by the neck, a blade came out of the wristband he was wearing and buried itself in the man's neck.
He quickly retracted his hand, and the man fell to the floor, forming a puddle of blood around his head.

Epaphroditos groaned and put his left hand to his head and examined the situation.
"I need another drink," he concluded after carefully thinking it through.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:48 am

Ephrim

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7673783_f260.jpg

The Young Village Idiot. When he was young he was known being particularly stealthy but an idiot. He often finds that life is easier when you don't think. After saving the life of a soldier he was drafted into the army. Before he left his mother told him that he was a mistake. He took that to mean that in the army he shouldn't miss steak. And has long since fought in battles (Albeit somewhat un-willingly killing some people

"Well Gorsh, hey mister what're we doin here" he said talking with the what did they call themselves again? Deemograyphs

"What? This is a bath house you simpleton. Where your supposed to be guarding us!" The fat Deemograyph said
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Leonard walked out of the building after celebrating with his templar friends "Now then that meeting should be happening soon" he begins to head to a few of the templar hideouts
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:21 am

Esius had arrived the same time guards were already posted at the bath house. It seemed that someone had posted people before his target got here. Esius walked over to an alleyway where it wasn't as busy as everywhere else. Besides his hidden blade, he put everything except his normal clothes away.

http://static.zerochan.net/Greece.full.767751.jpg

Esius stretched and began to climb up towards the roof again. The roof had an access point to let all the steam out. It was big enough for someone to get in but very hot compared to a single bath house. Esius began for look for a point in time that the guards weren't looking close to his direction or shadow. Finally after a few minutes, he had a moment. He ran across the building to the top of the bath house. He hadn't put enough momentum in his jump and slipped at the edge. He immediately grabbed on again the edge and pulled himself forward and rolled over away from the edge. He heard some of the wall's edge fall down.

"Hopefully they think it's some sort of erosion." Esius sighed. He got up and began to head towards the hatch.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:35 am

"And if you looky here thers a birdy like my momma always taught me" he told Generic Soldier #1 pointing to a door

"Yeah... sure Ephrim. Has anyone ever told you your a Special Kid"

"Why all the time!" He said before looking around
"Are you a witch or somethin"

"I... Its too early for me to deal with this go check something else out"

"Alrighty! Mr. Which"

As Ephrim looked around he sae this nice old man on the rooftop, Ephrim had accidentally done that before, He had been trying to fly.

"Looky ther'! A man on te ruuf" he said to Generic Soldier #1

"Then go check it out.""and get his stupidity away from me"

Ephrim nodded and took a broken piece of wood off the floor and ran over to the man near the hatch
"Well Golly Mishter id never thought of entering like that your real smart... wanna look at my Dog"
He said stupidly holding the piece of wood.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Epaphroditos stepped over the body of his friend and exited the house. He remembered a man that cheated him countless times before, and decided to meet him.
He lived quite nearby, so it didn't take long for Epaphroditos to reach the house.
He knocked on the door, still wearing the mysterious wristband. The door opened and Epaphroditos pushed past the person.
"What the... Hey! Epaphroditos! What are you doing here?"
"Invitin m'self in!"
He shut the door behind him and entered the living room. The man followed him. Epaphroditos looked him up and down and noticed the man was wearing a similar wristband. His grin reverberated in the room and he brought his hand up to the man's neck, killing him in the same way he killed his friend. The man fell to the floor. Epaphroditos relaxed his shoulders and then went to the man's bathroom to get himself clean.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:56 am

Esius knelt down by the hatch. He could feel some serious heat coming from inside. He put his hand inside on the side of the wall. He immediately pulled back his hand. He needed something to at least absorb a little bit of the heat.

"What are you doing there?!" Someone asked behind him. He already had his spear at Esius' side. Esius slid his foot back causing him to fall forward. Esius hidden blade came out and he stabbed it into the man's neck. The man's eyes went wide. Esius slid the blade down instantly ending the man's life. He ripped of his clothing and wrapped it around his knees and hands.

"This'll help a bit. I got to do this quick now."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Generic Soldier#1 Felt bad, he didn't mean to be rude towards Ephrim maybe he should go apologize and... wait. There really was a man on the roof!

Very quickly, and not at all to hide the fact that the creator made a mistake.  He got up on the roof
"What are you doing there?!" he shouted, spear in hand. He was tripped and a blade was stabbed in the neck.
"N-no I-i've still got so much to live for...." his eyes went wide as the blade slid down. Generic Soldier #1 was dead.

Ephrim shouted. HE was getting really sick of people not noticing that he was ther'
"Mishter Mishter! I want to play Tag too! But whyja hafta go play tag with yer blade in his chest.....  Aw well! I want to play too! Stick me too!"

Bystanders who heard this were disinterested. It was just an idiot. Some mothers even covered their children's ears at the last part and backed away from the area"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Leonard finally arriving at one of the templar hideouts sighs "Why the bloody hell do we have a hot springs as our hideout" he gets changed and begins to head towards the secret entrance he found out about when he was an assassin/
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 am

Esius looked at the guy making a bunch of noise below him.
"Son of a..." Esius looked towards him the hatch and back. "My time table seems to have moved up."

Esius jumped down into the hatch and began to crawl towards one of the rooms one of the six openings within the hatch.

"He's going to have to be in one of these. Just have to hope it's one of these."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:52 am

Epaphroditos was walking around Athens aimlessly, drinking mead every now and then. People were giving him disgusted looks, but he didn't care. His weird wristband was clearly visible, and some people were looking at it suspiciously. But again, he didn't care. Having durnk almost all day, nothing mattered to him anymore. All his problems disappeared, washed away with blood.
He eventually reached some kind of bath house, shouting slurs and throwing stones at everyone.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:49 am

Sad that the new guy, had played games with Generic Soldier#1 but not him, he left dejectedly and saw a man throwing stones at the bath house.

"Hey Mister, are you playing a game? Can I play too?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Leonard enter the bathhouse and looked around when he was stopped by one of the Templars "Ah Brother Leonard it is good to see you come we have many things to discuss the apple we found it!" Leonard looking at the man smiles saying "Yes let us go and meet with our allies and discuss retrieving the apple"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Esius stopped at the end of the vent. He overheard a bit of the conversation. He heard something about an apple. He heard the running of shoes.

"Damn it, I'll have to get this done with." Esius prepared to jump down.

"Sirs! Sirs! The assassins! they have come! There are three of them at the door making quick work of our guards! We don't have enough people to keep them at bay!" The guard warned them. "We must get you out of here sirs!"

Esius felt angry. "Assassins..."

The whole reason his family was killed. He felt rage course through his whole body.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon May 01, 2017 5:17 am

"Gerroutta my way kid!" said Epaphroditos, picking up a stone and throwing it at him.
"Aghgahghaahgaha!" he gurgled.
"Leydees 'ere I come!" he said as he continued throwing stones at the bath house, and slowly approaching it.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum