'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Pyro looks at Rose and points at Ace.

"He's gonna drown us both in force field of yours by the way if you don't take it away." Pyro shrugs and begins to take out a bottle of kerosene and starts to spread it on the area around him. "Well if you don't drown, you'll probably burn.

Blackhound bit Curtis on the shoulder and for some reason Mr. Curtis bit him back then looked over at Mickey and just kind of stared off into space.

"This job isn't worth my pay grade." He thought to himself. Kenith and Vido ran around and stopped every now and then to exchange a punch of throw each other around and then would run again only to repeat it. Kenith was beginning to catch up to Vido's speed and Vido was finding it harder to keep his ground. Lyra had walked away during the fight.

(Magnavolt lured her away.. they talk too lazy, she's not worth an explanation)

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Dog-Mickey barked
"Hey! Don't forget about me!" the younger boy said and pounced on Mr. Curtis and Blackhound, and started to fight with the other dog.

"Ah! Get the fuck off me" The teacher said as he fell to the ground and struggled to get up as the two dogs were wrestling on him.

"This puppy's no match for me!" Blackhound thought as he tried to punch him with his paw but Mickey responded with headbutting him, making them both howl in pain.

Mickey looked around dizzily
"That... was a bad idea," he said as he held his head with his paws.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Rose takes the forcefield around and her turns it into a force blast and runs away from the explosives as Ace controls the water to move to drown Bang and he begins to run at PyroII can't activate my fire on this guy till he's not paying attention i'll just have to fight using my martial arts for awhile
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:19 am

Seeing as Blackhound completely ignored Ren for some reason (*cough* Death *cough*), who was attacking him, she managed to successfully subdue him so he couldn't move.
"EVERYBODY GET ON THE JET!" shouted Mr. Curtis as he, having predicted where he would stop, used his hair to immobilise Vido, who was too distracted with Kenith to see it. Vido immediately phased through the hair and stopped to brag about how great he is and scoff at Mr. Curtis. While he was doing that, Mr. Curtis enlarged the hair that was behind Vido and crushed him into the ground with a massive fist of hair. Meanwhile, Ryan appeared.
"Oh hey guys, what's going on?"
"GET ON THE JET!"
"Oh, yeah, sure."
Mr. Curtis turned around to face Blackhound, who couldn't move because of Ren, and knocked him out. Ren stood up immediately and ran to the aircraft. Mr. Curtis then ran to help Rose and Ace.
"Bombard the fire guy with water! Kenith, you distract the other guy. I'll try to find an opening."
From inside the jet, Ryan was trying to put Pyro to sleep, who was slowly nodding off.

Erlkonig

Devpro Name : Covfefe
Cash : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am

Kenith immediately ran towards the jet and picked up people one by one getting them into the jet. Pyro began to feel so drowsy and lit the fire around him only to fall down into it and fall asleep. Vido phased through the hair and just looked over at the jet and shook his head. Lyra comes out of an alley, roughed up and her dress in tatters.

"Can we leaveeeeee?" She yells. She runs into the plane.

Mr. Curtis starts up the jet while Bang looks off into the distance at a man standing at the top of a building. The plane flies by and disappears off into the East.

"You will learn your place in the new world coming one day." Said the man. "Magnavolt will show everyone the way." He jumped down to the rest of his group.

Back in the plane, Kenith is panting hard and scrambles up to sit down in a chair.

"Who were those guys?" Kenith asked.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 am

"Well don't look at me! I was there for what? a solid 5 minutes, what the hell happened." Mickey barked out, before realizing he was still transformed and turned back and said it again.

Mr. Curtis turned and frowned towards Rose, Kenith, and Lyra.
"That's what I'd like to know. Rose, how could you let two members of the team just run off?" He scolded her.
".. Ryan, Mickey. Why would you run off? I gave you instructions to Not run off."

Mickey suddenly thought that the ground below him was the most interesting thing in the whole wide and elected to just look at it while he was being scolded.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:38 pm

As Mr. Curtis begins to scold Rose she looks dead at Ryan and Mickey "I'm sorry that Id didn't keep a closer eye on them but I tried to keep the team together but I would request since Mickey can't follow simple orders and Ryan is.." she stops and stares at Ryan and shakes her head "Ryan... that I do not lead ever again" she growls lightly under her breath. Ace watches this whole thing happen "Thanks for the help but you can drop me back off I don't know if those jerks will attack again and I don't want them hurting my friends"

Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:18 pm

"Eh, I don't know what you're on Mr. Curtis, or perhaps you just like scolding us, but I have never once said that we 'ran off'. I merely said that we got separated. Meaning, we got split up involuntarily," said Ryan with a shrug, "I have no idea where you got 'ran off' from." (*starts coughing* perhaps, METAGAMING *coughs more* METAGAMING *dies from coughing*)

Mr. Curtis looked at Ryan with a dangerous glint in his eyes.
"Tread lightly, Ryan. I am your teacher. Do not speak to me like that."
Ryan shrugged again and walked away, "ah, I miss Scott."
"He actually did run away!" complained Lyra like the woman that she was.
"Ugh, Lyra. Nobody likes you. Go away," muttered Ryan.
"That's enough! Be quiet Ryan!" shouted Mr. Curtis.
Once again Ryan shrugged, "just being honest. Ask the others."
Lyra gasped and put a hand to her chest, trying to demosntrate that she is hurt.

Erlkonig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Mr. Curtis looked at Ace.

"I'm sorry but, they're after you. Your friends are safer if you don't go back. We live at a place that helps and trains mutants so that they live a better life. We detected your mutant signature and came to pick you up. I would never have thought there was another group of mutants recruiting." Mr. Curtis sighed and shook his head. "They'll end up ruining any chance we have at coexisting with humans. When you get to the mansion, Charlie will explain to both of you two."

Mr. Curtis pointed at Ren and Ace. Kenith had fallen asleep and slipped from the chair he finally had sat down on.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Ren was suddenly pointed at for some reason, but chose to ignore the man in the long ponytail, talking to him might dishonor her family.

Ren looked at the other boy who Mr. Curtis was pointing at and was instantly enamored, using his bulky build and put Kenith in a normal sitting position
"He's so cute!" Ren thought and unconsciously felt something moving from the inside of her pants.

"Wait- What?! You never gave us any orders!" Mickey said and glared at Rose rubbing the back of his head.
"It's not like you never told us we couldn't leave!" Mickey said and stuck his tongue out.

"Wait a second- For once Mickey's not talking like an idiot." Lyra whined "She never ordered us to look for them!" Lyra whined.

Mr. Curtis grumbled and turned to go to the front of the plane.
"Don't explain it to me, explain it to Charlie, although word of advice." He said turning around.
"None of you are in the position to be requesting Anything. So shut up, and enjoy the ride."

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Ace sighed at some of the words that where said around the plane "Damn this atmosphere is worst then losing a game" he grabs a soccer ball and begins to balance it on his head "So what do you guys do for fun" he looks at ren "Wait have we met somewhere before?" he asked her speaks to her in Japanese
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:28 am

(Reminder: Ren is a girl with metamorphosis powers. She currently looks like a guy.)

"I don't know... I don't think so," said Ren in response to Ace's question. She was sitting on the chair next to Kenith, with his head on her lap. She was gently caressing his head.

While listening to music on his phone, Ryan kept stealing glances at Ren and Kenith, grinning at the scene.
Lyra was sitting alone, doing her best to show that she was mad at everyone.
The rest of the journey mostly passed in awkward silence.

Erlkonig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 am

As the jet landed in its usual spot and went underground as to avoid detection of satellites overhead, Mr. Curtis got up. He was about to say something when Kenith immediately ran past him. He woke up just as he fell the plane landed and didn't even realize where he was. Ren just kept stroking empty air until she noticed that he wasn't there anymore. She looked left and right for Kenith.

After a few moments, Kenith ran back into the plane with a tub of ice cream and looked at everyone.

"Sorry... fast metabolism. I got hungry. Someone, probably Rose, has to do the grocery shopping. Oh and Mickey, you're out of ice cream. Sorry buddy." Kenith looked over at Ren, who was just staring at him. 'He' looked upset at Kenith for some reason. Kenith began to feel uncomfortable. Mr. Curtis shook his head and sighed.

"Rose you failed your mission as leader, you'll probably never get this chance again. Ren and Ace," He got to know them a bit more during the ride home, barely. "Charlie is waiting for you at the front of the mansion. Everyone else, take the day off. Tomorrow will be another training day. Ace and Ren will get to participate."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Rose sighed "I don't care and fine i'll get some groceries on my way out" She leaves not talking to anyone else as she heads to the store

Ace looked at Mr. Curtis "So where can I practice playing futball at" as he walked around following Mr. Curtis
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Mickey groaned he couldn't even have his own dang ice cream. You know how hard it was to eat with Kenith around? Impossible to get some decent food in, Kenith would devour everything in sight because of his
'Fast Metabolism'

"I can't even spell metabolism, for all I know it could be fake," Mickey said under his breath
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Unlike the others, Ryan hadn't fought the other mutants so he was completely rested. He went to Emma's room and invited her to train again. They headed to the garden, where Damon seemed to be chilling on a bench. He nodded at them and they nodded back.
"So how was the trip?" asked Emma.
"Oh Japan is great! You should have been there," replied Ryan.
"The others seemed tired though."
"Oh, that's because they got into a little argument with some weird people, not that important."
They got into position and faced each other.
"Hey, Damon! You want to join us?" yelled Ryan.
Damon nodded and approached them. The tiring and loud training session began immediately, making it hard for Mickey to sleep again.

Meanwhile, Ren was following Kenith around and smiling at him shyly whenever he looked at her/him. Lyra went to complain about everyone to Martha in her room. Scott and Sean were sitting in the common room, hoping that someone would come and see them to explain how the mission went.

Erlkonig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Kenith woke up the next day with little sleep. He got up from the attic, which was the only place he found that he could be by himself. One of the new recruits kept following him around everywhere for some reason.

"That guy was really weird... urghh I miss my bed." Kenith said rubbing his back as he headed down. Charlie had talked to the new recruits to the best of his ability. Ace had translated for him, sometimes. Today, Mr. Curtis had set up another training exercise. After that, Professor Domen had them until afternoon. Today was a football, not futbol, team exercise. The group of students will be split into two. Kenith walked into Scott on the way down.

"How was the mission?" Scott asked. He put his hand on Kenith's back. Kenith looked up at him.

"Wish we had some better leadership, we were just all over the place really." Kenith replied. They both headed for the bathroom but Kenith suddenly sped up and got in ahead of him. After leaving, Kenith headed for the field.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:11 am

Rose sighed "Is this really necessary this isn't practice this is just annoying" Ace looked at her "Come on you have to learn how to loosen up your leadership skills where way off and seems to me out of everyone here your always so uptight and almost never do anything fun"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:25 pm

"Ungh." Emma's cry was heard from the other room with Mickey, having his pillow over ears as he tossed and turned in his bed.

"They're totally doing this on purpos-" he thought mid-thought as their conversation went on.

"I-It's so big!" Lyra shouted while Ryan laughed
"This will be a nice story in the morning won't it?" came Ryan's stressed voice.
"Why are you having a conversation while we're doing this! it's messing up my concentration!"

For the next five minutes, all Mickey could were stressed out grunts
"I hope Scott knows, then he's gonna bust their buts in the morning" he made a face and went to Charlie's room.

When Mickey got there, he explained his situation to Charlie only for his face to turn bright red and said not to bother them about it anymore, he would get Mr. Curtis to give them "The Talk" whatever that meant.
~~~~
Outside
~~~~
"Okay 1.... 2.... 3.... PUSH!" Damon cried as they pushed the small tree that had fallen, and had been currently been leveraged by Ryan and Damon.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 am

Ryan woke up late in the morning. He was exhausted after last night, but he knew he had to get up or the Curtis dude would kill him again.
"Ugh. What a paing," he muttered.
He looked at his alarm clock, which he had turned off last night to get a reasonable amount of sleep. Because of that, he was almost late for the session. Nevertheless, he yawned and slowly got up, taking his time to get ready.
He finished his breakfast and decided it was time to head out, although he was already quite late.
"Football? How the hell is this supposed to help us..." he muttered dejectedly.
"What a pain in the ass."
Taking his time to get there, he eventually reached the field. Everyone was already there, divided into teams.

Erlkonig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 am

(well i was gonna do an actual exercise but I changed my miiind)

After Mr. Curtis had decided the teams, he went back into the mansion to brush his beautiful hair. Right when they were about to start playing, Lyra shouted for everyone to stop. She raised the sound on her phone.

"It's them again! They're in Chicago! It seems they are turning the city upside down looking for someone. There must be a mutant." Lyra said.

Sean looked over at Scott. "If we don't do something, the world will only know bad mutants. We have to go."

Everyone began talking all at once. Scott put up his hand.

"This is what we're trained for. Anyone who doesn't want to go doesn't have to. But those who will go, are technically making a decision for every mutant, to reveal that we exist. Your face will go on television most likely. We can't tell the teachers or Charlie. Ace and Ren, you guys have to stay. This is your first day here, you guys aren't used to the teamwork we can do and I can't endanger your lives so quickly. Everyone else is fair game on a choice."

Damon put his hand on Scott's shoulder. Scott knew he was in. Laurie extended her claws and grinned.

"Let's get this party started." Laurie said. Kenith also voiced his interest in going. Martha and Lyra soon joined in as well.

"Good thing Mr. Curtis showed me how to use the jet." Sean said. He began to head for the house.

In Chicago, Diego was running towards an abandoned apartment building, He heard a growl behind him. Diego had been picking up pieces of computers and metal and putting them together. He always had a knack for technology but it wasn't until these other people showed up that he figured out it was because he was a mutant.

He had always lived his life alone and always thought he was hacking stuff. He was super smart, his mind thought super quickly so he learned stuff fast. He always felt technology easily submit to him and now that he knew why, he was getting a small hang of it.

"Alright, this dog whistle should be done and here it starts." Diego shook the small box and immediately a series of howls could be heard throughout the block. Blackhound suddenly began to howl and thrash around and stopped chasing after Diego.

A huge fire spread throughout the hallway, Diego pulled out a gun from his pocket and began to shoot ahead of him. The fire in front of him froze and cracked. There was a laugh that echoed throughout the building.

"Shouldn't have brought ice to a firefight, boy. Why don't you just give up already." Pyro's fire began to dance around Diego and suddenly turned into horsemen. The horsemen began running after Diego. Diego shot them whenever they got too close to him. Diego jumped through a window into the apartment right next to it. Diego froze the window opening as to buy him some time.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:03 am

Ace looked at Scott "Damn but I guess you have a point..." he sighed and tosses the ball in the air as a gust of wind carries the ball out of the mansion grounds "Heh yeah better learn more control first"

Rose sighed "Yeah I'm going as well as long as your going and I don't have to lead" she looks at Scott "I'll be the one who gets us out of a sticky situation as usual" she smiles lightly Guess that's all I will ever be good for she thought
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:41 am

"Woohoo! Scott's back" cheered Mickey before he was shushed
"Quiet or do you want the whole world to hear" glared Laurie and Mickey stuck his tongue out in response
"But I wanna go too! That dog is gonna get what's coming to him" Faye was coming along too. I mean, he had said everyone else so she was gonna come too! Besides they all thought she was imaginary it would be fine.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:17 am

Ren kind of understood what Scott was saying and nodded.
"I wiru stey heeru," she said uncertainly. She/he then looked at Kenith and smiled shyly, her/his cheeks stained with red.

"Let's go!" said Ryan in excitement. The group creeped towards the hangar, being very careful not to be seen. The group was lead by Sean, who apparently could just drive/pilot anything.
"Hey Sean! Can you drive a tank?" asked Emma out of curiosity.
"A Tank? Oh, yeah. I can," he replied in a whisper, gesturing for her to keep her voice down. Emma apologised silently and they continued onwards.

As they reached the hangar, Sean immediately entered the jet and started getting ready for take off. The others sneaked inside and got ready as well. Ryan approached Mickey and whispered in his ear, "sorry if we were being too loud last night," he said with a wink.

"Listen up everyone," began Scott, "some of you may think that we're not ready. The last mission didn't go so well, and we messed up on our day off before that. But we can learn from our mistakes! That's part of learning! What's important now, is to show Charlie that we can actually do something ourselves! It's time to show him that he can be proud of us! It's time to show him that we can work as a team! It's time to show, that mutants are good people! That we are different from those who want to hurt! That those other mutants don't speak for all of us, and that the world can look at us and think that we want peace and love as much as the next person!"
He paused as he looked into the eyes of each and every one of his teammates, and then continued passionately, "we will work hard together, get bruised together, bleed together and get hurt together, but we will also win together! As a team!"

Meanwhile, Mr. Curtis left the building and headed towards the field, where Ren and Ace were standing.
"Where did everyone else go?" he asked.
"Sohree! I donto undaastando!" said Ren and bowed in apology.
Mr. Curtis looked at Ace.

Erlkonig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:26 pm

(going to go on with Ace so I don't forget)

Ace looking at Mr. Curtis and shrugged "I went to go to the bathroom for a minute and they were all gone oh by the way Mr. Curtis I accidentally kicked the ball about 3 houses down sorry my powers activated when I kicked it and a gust of wind carried the ball out of range" he laughs lightly "Can we go get it?"

Mr. Curtis sighs and looks at Ace "Alright fine let's go tell Ren to come as well" Ace looked at Ren and spoke to her in japanese (I'm pretty sure girl right now right and looks like a girl) "Follow us" she nods as they head out to go get the football and apologize to the person living their luckily it didn't break anything
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: