free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 pm

"So... We're here" Mickey noted as the plane landed, it was almost as if someone had decided to time skip to the point when they were there. Others looked at the boy, of course, they knew they were there.

"Err I mean, of course, we're her- I mean that is to say that I was just expressing that we were-" he looked at everyone staring at him.

"...." Mickey said nothing and turned into a mouse to scamper off to avoid the awkwardness of the conversation, he scampered off the plane.

Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:11 am

Earlier...

Mr. Curtis looked back to see the field open up and the X Jet come out and blast away.

"No! Sons of bitches!!!" Mr. Curtis took a step towards the plane and stopped. "Charlie!!!"

"Alright, this is the plan." Scott started. "From the powers that they described, this will be the best bet. Sean and Kenith will go in after the fire making guy. He probably hasn't felt heat in a while so Sean will be the best bet against him. Laurie and Martha you're the best bet against this the hairy dog guy thing."

He looked up at them to make sure they were listening. They nodded. Lyra seemed sort of distant though.

"Mickey, Emma, Damon and Ryan will go after this explosion guy. He seems to be the biggest opponent out of all of them. Rose, Lyra and I will go this other speedster. Rose you'll slow him down and Lyra will hit him with her sonic boom voice. That'll keep him down if we get him enough times."

Lyra groaned. "Why do I have to do all the work?"

"We're going to set up for you Lyra, don't worry. Oh and one more thing." Scott walked over to what looked like an empty spot and put his hand on air and it just stood there. "Yes Faye, I know about you. I need you to go find whoever they're chasing. I need you to save him. Everyone know what they're doing?"

Sean gave a hands up and lowered the opening for them to move out.

"Let's show them who the X Men are... Never mind, that's an awful name." Sean said. Kenith looked at the rest of his team. They may not be good friends, but these are the people he would do anything with. Kenith felt something ominous though. Something bad was going to happen....

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 am

(You're all heartless bastards for ignoring Scott's heartwarming speech)

As they landed quite nearby, it didn't take them long to reach the centre of the city. They found clear tracks of where the mutants had been and went after them as quickly as they could.
"Hey look there!" shouted Emma. She was pointing at a boy who was being held by Vido. Next to them there were two totalled cars and two dead people lying on the road in a pool of blood.
"I got him!" shouted the mutant. The group could see the other mutants in the distance.
"Lyra, use your voice!" said Scott.
"Ugh, do I have to?"
"Yes! Everyone cover your ears. Lyra, go and help him!"
As everyone covered their ears, Lyra ran up to Vido and screamed as loud as she could. Covering his ears and groaning in pain, Vido dropped Diego, who also seemed uncomfortable. Damon the beast fought against the pain and retrieved the immobile Diego. Once he reached the others, Lyra stopped screaming.

Erlkonig

Devpro Name : Covfefe
Cash : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Rose used her powers to forcefully grab Lyra after Diego caught up with them to pull her back before the other mutants begin to attack her

Lyra yelled out "Don't just yank me like that!" Rose smile "Pent up anger had to release it a small bit"

(Kinda didn't know what else to post so yeah)
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 pm

".... I've always wondered if that is some sort of punishment for us." Mickey complained, his head still ringing.

"I've always wondered doesn't that feel silly? Just yelling out at random times?" Mickey wondered aloud. He looked at Vido
"So uh who's taking care of him?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Lyra looked at Vido and then at the team again and she shrugged.

"You know what, Magnavolt offered so much more." Lyra looked over at Kenith and screamed at him. Kenith was fully unprepared and took the blunt of the hit causing him to fly towards a wall. Kenith's ears felt like they had popped. Scott looked completely shocked at Lyra's disloyalty. Martha had her mouth fully open completely caught off guard. "Come with me Martha, Magnavolt has a plan for everybody. He'll show us mutants the way to lead this world towards a new future."

Vido laughed. "This girl has her marbles in the right place."
He moved up and grabbed Mickey by the scruff of his shirt.

"So who's babysitting?" Vido asked them. All of a sudden Damon tackles Vido from behind with one side of his body in full iron.

"I am. And I don't like bullies." Damon replied. Suddenly, a series of explosions surrounded them.

"Well I guess if we're the revolutionaries, there must always be those that oppose change." Bang said from above. He was sitting on a windowsill with small spheres in his fingers. He began to drop them on top of the team.

"Everybody move! Rose force field! Martha aim and shoot! Faye get the guy out of here!" Scott shouted out. Blackhound suddenly ran straight out of nowhere and tackled Sean away from the group. Sean dodged his paws and kneed him in the stomach forcing him off. Sean ran to gain some ground but Blackhound caught up quickly. Sean heated up his hands and turned around to touch Blackhound but one of Pyro's horseman was catching up to Sean.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 am

(Top 10 anime betrayals)

"Nobody ever liked you anyway Lyra!" shouted Ryan as Rose put up a force field to shield the team. Martha looked from Lyra to Scott, who'd given her the order to attack. Martha looked down at her feet.
"Let's go Martha," said Lyra reassuringly.
She looked up at Lyra, and nodded. Without saying anything, she joined Lyra on the other side.
"Nobody ever liked you anyway Martha!" shouted Ryan.
"Another one joins the right side! Welcome! You should wait for us while we take care of this. We wouldn't want you to get hurt," said Bang.
Meanwhile, Vido phased through Damon and teleported away from him, avoiding Damon's attempt at grabbing him. While constantly laughing, Vido kept teleporting next to Damon and hitting him with a metal pipe, and then teleporting straight away.
"Emma!" shouted Ryan. She looked at him and nodded in response. He concentrated on her mind and made her angry. She grabbed her haid and suddenly a big black monster with long claws appeared. Fighting hard to gain control, she commanded the monster to swing its arm at Bang. As Emma was unable to gain full control, the monster moved slowly enough for Bang to easily avoid the attack.
"That's one giant ugly thing!" said Bang while shooting spheres at the monster.

On the other side of the battlefield, Sean was struggling against Blackhound, who he couldn't lay a finger on because he was so agile, and Pyro's horseman. Laurie looked at Sean and unsheathed her claws with a wild scream. She closed the distance between them in no time and pounced at Blackhound, stabbing him with her claws.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Rose looked towards Damon and Vido "Enough of that" she used her power to control Vido's feet and stopped him from moving for a second and pulled the pipe away from him to her "Your giving me a damn headache" and she looked at Lyra and Martha "I might not like some of these idiots either but betrayal is never the answer" as Rose looked at Bang "And as for you I will have to say thank you cause you taught me that sticking with the usual force field won't cut it" as she use her powers to manipulate the force field into a ball of force and sends it flying towards Bang
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Faye timidly nodded as she took Diego, her powers were concealing them as she helped move the mutant away.
~~~~~~~~~
Bang jumped out of the way
"Ha! Like I'm going to fall for something like that! Should've just thrown it instead of monologuing
"You messed with the wrong person pal!" Mickey informed Bang, who had landed right where Mickey was.
"Yeah? And how does a Pipsqueak like you know anything?"
"I watch the Saturday cartoons every Saturday duh. The Good guys always win!" his body began to quickly morph into an animal with brown fur, and antlers. The moose rammed straight into Bang.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Martha grabbed a few knives and threw them towards Ryan. Kenith appeared right next to Ryan and grabbed them out of the air.

"What the hell happened while I was out. Man Lyra practically left me deaf. Glad I know I heal quickly too." Kenith told Ryan. He looked over at Laurie and Blackhound exchanging swipes and then finally watching Blackhound kick her off.

"Don't worry puppy, I'll just get a little off the top." She snickered and ran at him again. Pyro had created a huge wall of fire to keep the monster from going straight and was forcing it to turn around towards the rest of the group.

"I don't know which one of you has that power, but making monsters is awesome!!!" Pyro shouted. Vido had vibrated around violently until he finally escaped the telekinetic grip on him. Lyra was yelling at Damon who had transformed the entire front of his body in lead to absorb the impact. Lyra had to take a deep breath. She never really trained her sonic screams so she didn't have much stamina to keep going for longs time. Scott had picked up the metal pipe and began to run towards Bang as well to help out Mickey.

Diego had regained himself a bit and had Faye walk him towards a broken into electronics store.

"There's still one more coming. He's their leader. You haven't even seen the worst of it yet." Diego said as he was tinkering with some stuff. Faye tugged at Diego and pointed towards nothing. Faye knew the jet was there but Diego didn't. Diego put his hand up. "Stop bothering me. I'm making another dog whistle along with a magnetic disruption device that will reverse the polarity to help us gain an advantage. Then we can all make a run for it in different direction and the fastest will escape."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:44 pm

CHEAT SHEET:

Current situation on the battlefield:
Ryan and Kenith vs Martha.
Laurie and Sean vs Blackhound.
Scott and Mickey vs Bang.
Damon vs Lyra and Vido.
Emma vs Pyro.
Rose acting as support, having helped against Bang and Vido.
(Since the battlefield is so chaotic and all over the place, please keep some sort of structure in your post so it's easy to understand. *looks at Death*)

"I don't know what to do. Lyra and Martha betrayed us, and we're all over the place..." said Ryan as he looked around the battlefield. It was chaos. He looked back at Kenith.
"I need you to cover me while I try to put her to sleep. It requires concentration and I don't want Martha's dagger sticking out of my head before I finish."

While looking at Laurie, Sean regained his footing and charged at him with his burning palm. Blackhound screamed in pain but swiftly turned around and dealt a massive blow to Sean. He flew far and hit the ground hard, groaning in pain. Laurie jumped at Blackhound and dealt him another ravaging blow with her claws. Blackhound jumped back in rage and tried to regain his composure.

While Lyra paused before her next scream, Damon tackled her to the ground and pushed her into the ground. Lyra shrieked, like the woman that she is, and screamed at him again, to very little effect. Seeing that, Vido ran at Damon and grabbed him by the pu neck and pushed him away.

Emma redirected the slow monster towards Pyro, who laughed ecstatically and bombarded the monster with fire. The monster brushed off the fire and swung at Pyro with his arm, but it was way too slow and Pyro dodged it with ease. Although she tried her hardest, Emma was slowly getting more and more tired, and the monster was becoming harder to control. As Pyro continued bombarding the monster, Emma decided she should go for something easier. The monster disappeared and in its place an image of a velociraptor-like monster appeared.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Rose looked at Emma and Pyro as they where battling and begun to focus her power as a wave of force grabbed pyro and begun to slow him down by quite a great deal "Emma focus your powers now he's slower and much easier to hit!" Emma nodded and command the velociraptor to attack at Pyro as it hit Pyro he was sent a few feet back as Pyro got mad he begun to bombard the velcoiraptor with even more fire then before
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Bang charged at Scott and blasted him. Mickey cried out in dismay
"Scott!" but the TRUE leader of the team slowly stood up and cracked his knuckles.
"You really shouldn't have done that" and fired a beam of his radiation powers.

Bang took the blast front-on
"Not bad kid but-" He was interrupted by Moose-Mickey who rammed into him again.
"DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 am

Laurie and Blackhound both had scratches all over but unlike Laurie, Blackhound's wounds were not closing as quickly as Laurie's. Blackhound began to whimper and ran away.

After Vido had caught Damon's attention, Laurie let out a scream that completely caught Damon off guard. Damon's eyes went white and he dropped to the ground.

Kenith was catching Martha's knife when one suddenly turned towards him instead of Ryan and went through his hand. Kenith stopped and yelled.

"You fucking whore!" Kenith put his hand out and began to pull the knife out. Kenith had a small slit through his hand. It wasn't closing very quickly. Kenith looked up to see knives flying right at him. Kenith began to run but looked back to see some of the knifes begin to fly towards Ryan. Kenith ducked and the knifes flew over his head and began to run towards the knives aiming for Ryan.He grabbed them but immediately another knife from the opposite direction went through his leg.

"Ryan any time now!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:51 am

As soon as Kenith said that, Martha slowly toppled over and fell asleep. Likewise, Damon fell over, his body motionless.
"I'm going to help Damon!" shouted Ryan as soon as Martha dropped to the ground. He focused on Kenith's mind to give him more adrenaline and enhance his powers, and then looked at the disloyal Lyra to once again induce sleep. Seeing that, Vido immediately rushed towards Ryan and punched him in the stomach and as Ryan doubled over he then kneed him in the face. Noticing that, Scott turned away from Bang and turned to look at Vido.
"Rose! Can you slow him down?" shouted Scott.

Her opponent having ran away, Laurie was now trying to calm herself down and assess the battlefield. However, her anger returned to her as she noticed Lyra the traitor hurting Damon. She ran as fast as she could and pounced at Lyra.

Emma's velociraptor disappeared because of the massive damage it took from Pyro's fire. Her opponent laughed maniacally, "let me give you the third degree!" he shouted.
He created a massive fireball and directed it at Emma. She looked desperately at the fireball and screamed in fear. As soon as she screamed a relatively big, deformed bear appeared. Although it took the brunt of it, Emma was sent flying with minor burns all over her body. She struggled to raise herself on bent elbows but failed and fell unconscious.

Situation of NPCs:

Pyro - Alive and well
Vido - Alive and well
Bang - Alive
Blackhound - ???/Ran away
Martha - K.O.
Lyra - Alive but ?tired?

Scott - Alive and well
Sean - Hurt but should be able to get up soon
Damon - K.O.
Laurie - Crazy and dangerous. ?Well?
Emma - K.O.
Faye - Alive and well, not sure if she even is around

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Rose concentrated on using her powers on Vido has he tried to speed up to confuse her "Damnit I said stop moving!" she lashes a ball of force at Him as he quickly dodged it Vido laughed "Your to slow to catch me twice" as he said that Rose smiled "got you" as the ball did a u-turn and the force grabbed him by his feet slowing him down "No your to dumb"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:36 pm

While the battle was raging, Bang used his explosives to blow back Mickey, he turned back to human form and slowly stood up.

"Looks like we'll need some help from another Cartoon Animal! I've been really practicing this one" Mickey said heroically while Scott looked doubtful
"Are you sure Mickey....?" he asked and Mickey nodded excitedly and got out a tie, premade by Faye for this special occasion.

His body began to grow bigger and fur grew on him.
Mickey was a Gorilla with brown fur, he put on the tie. He grabbed a nearby steel barrel and rolled it at bang who jumped over it.
"THE NAME'S MICKEY KONG!" he shouted, while Scott looked doubtful
"Isn't Donkey Kong a video game character...?"
"They made a cartoon of him! Ryan showed it to me, and needless to say, I hate him now!"

Mickey banged his fists on his chest and grabbed Bang with his hands and threw him to the ground before repeating the process again with the other hand.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:53 am

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH." Said a booming voice from above them. Everybody looked up. Bang immediately dropped to his knees.

"Our lord and savior! Magnavolt!" Bang said. Pyro stopped his attacks and looked at the man that had just arrived. Magnavolt lifted his hand up, lightning striked everywhere. Pieces of metal began to fly up in the air.

"So you are Xabier's kids. The rest of you seem as you would not join our cause anyways. You com here to protect these humans. These humans who all act like mighty animals..." Magnavolt threw his variety of metal charged with electricty towards a group of people recording the fight from far away. "But INSECTS ARE INSECTS!"

Kenith immediately pulled the knife out of his leg and ran towards them. The objects were flying at a faster speed than he could get up to. Kenith forced his body to move faster. Everything began to slow down more around him. He whooshed past the things and immediately got them out of the way in a few moments. Suddenly, a circle of electricity surrounded Kenith. Kenith opened his mouth to let out a yell as soon as it shocked him. Kenith fell down unto the ground with burn marks all over. Laurie immediately ran towards Magnavolt was hit by a light pole that just swung down.

"There is a huge gap between our powers children, none of you are strong enough to handle me!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Scott looked around the battlefield in desperation. Almost the whole team was down. Damon and Emma weren't moving. Kenith, Sean, Ryan and Laurie were also hurt. Only Rose and Mickey were the other members of the group that seemed to be fine. Scott approached Magnavolt calmly.
"Leave the others alone! I'm the leader, and I should be the one to suffer the consequences of a lost battle," he said.
"Scott, no..." said Ryan through gritted teeth. He slowly stood up and tried to concentrate on Magnavolt's mind, but something blocked his powers.
"Very heroic," jeered Magnavolt, "but you would only stop the evolution if I didn't kill all of you here. But do not fret, you can be the first to die."
While they were talking, Laurie got up and seemed to want to attack Magnavolt, but Scott stopped her.
"Take Damon away from us. He's in danger," he said to her while pointing at Damon, who was lying on the ground right next to Scott.
Lyra, Pyro, Bang and Vido all approached Magnavolt and stood next to him, looking down at the powerless Scott.
"It's futile to save him, you will all die anyway."
Laurie ignored Magnavolt's words and hurried away, carrying Damon's body, towards Ryan, Emma, Mickey and Rose. Limping, Sean also came back. Meanwhile, Scott put a hand behind his back and began preparing a radiation attack.
"Are you still up for a fight?" continued Magnavolt, for some reason still not attacking Scott.
"Rose, please protect the others with your force field," said Scott with a sad smile.
"Scott, what are you doing!" shouted Sean. The others noticed the orb of energy behind his back as well.
"Scott, stop!" shouted Ryan. He got up from the ground and started running towards Scott. At the same time, Scott brought the orb in front of him and enlarged it massively. He then threw it at Magnavolt, and although it came close to Magnavolt's group, it exploded before it touched them direcly because of Pyro, who sent a fireball flying at the sphere of radiation, which sent him flying, away from the impact. As soon as Scott released the sphere, Bang also swiftly sent balls of kinetic energy at Magnavolt, who was right next to him. Both of them were sent flying away from the explosion. Vido also ran away. Lyra and Scott were left in the middle of the explosion. Regardless, all of them were somewhat hit by the radiation. Martha and Kenith were far enoguh to avoid any damage, while the rest of the group was (hopefully) protected by Rose.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 pm

(That moment I could have dicked this RP and just put a forcefield around myself)

Hearing Scott's words she quickly put up a force field big enough to protect them "Scott don't be an idiot!" she yelled out to late as the explosion happen luckily for them the force field kept up till the end "I don't have any energy for any more offense or defense please tell me their gone" she begin to pant and fall to the floor

(Could of possibly ended this or trolled like a bitch)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:13 pm

"SCOTT!" Mickey said as he reverted to human form so he could fit in Rose's forcefield.

When the dust settled, Mickey was the first one to burst out and look for Scott.
"Scott! Scott!" Mickey called out looking for their leader, the others joined in to search for Scott
"Sco-" he stopped mid-sentence as he saw Scott. He rushed over to him.

"Are you okay?!" Mickey said kneeling down, to which Scott meekly coughed
"I.... I'm just alright Mickey." Their leader was breathing heavily.
"We gotta get him somewhere safe! Kenith!" He said calling out to the fastest member.

"Mickey. It's... It's too late." Scott breathed out and Mickey's eyes started to water.
"No! Your going to be fine Scott! Your our-!" He was stopped by Scott.
"Mickey.... I-I'm so glad" Scott choked out, Mickey was Starting to sob.
"I'm so glad... That I found Charlie.. That I found you all." Scott looked up at the sky, tears falling down his cheeks. This talk felt like an eternity to him so he took a deep breath and finally said.
"I don't wanna go."

Suddeny, Scott stopped moving and Mickey looked over with tears in his eyes.
"Scott. Wake up Scott. Y-your Scaring me Scott!" Mickey yelled shaking Scott's body, when the body didn't respond Mickey let out a scream.
"SCOTTT!!" Mickey began to sob over his body
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Kenith got up from where he was farther away, completely exhausted. His body ached all over. He limped over to where Scott was. He looked around, helicopters were coming from all around.

Diego got up from where he was, still working on his machine. He dropped it.

"Damn it, I wasn't fast enough building it... I feel like this is all my fault..." Diego hit the wall with his fist. "Why do I feel so bad for somebody I don't even know."

He walked over to group with Faye, people were starting to walk towards them. Damon woke up and picked up Scott. He pointed towards the jet.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Sean said. He walked with his head down. Kenith ran over to Emma and picked her up and began to walk towards the jet. The people parted the path for them. One of them finally spoke up.

"Who are you people?" Sean looked over his shoulder than at the others. He looked back at the man once more.

"We're the X-Men."

The flight home was a quiet one. When they got off, Charlie said nothing. He nodded at them and boarded along with Mr. Curtis for Scott's dead body. Charlie had already called his parents.

The next few days were quiet besides the funeral. Many people showed up at Charlie's mansion. Training was put off during that time. Charlie finally called them in into the classroom. He told them about Magnavolt and his brotherhood. How both of them had once looked forward towards a future where mutants could live out in the open but eventually Magnavolt took a darker step towards that future by deciding humans weren't needed.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am

(No funeral for Lyra?)

"Magnavolt used to be my friend. And even though he's killed a few people, if I could convince him to join me I'd do it," said Charlie to the gathered group.
"But Scott died because of him!" shouted Ryan.
"Mmm yes, but, he's my friend. Friends should be forgiven."
"It wasn't just Scott! He's a criminal," Laurie joined in.
"He could always makes things better by helping us," said Carlie calmly.
"He needs to be killed!" shouted Ryan.
"Now, now, let's not resort to any drastic measures."
Hearing that, Ryan stormed out of Charlie's office.
"Ryan, wait!" called out Sean. He followed him out the door and back into the mansion.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Charlie is right. We can't resort to killing. That's his way, not ours. We're supposed to be better - to show the world that mutants aren't bad people."
"I don't care," said Ryan briskly and left Sean behind.
"If you see Emma tell her to meet me outside. Time to start taking training seriously. We need to be stronger. For Scott."

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:56 am

(Nah)

As Charlie began to explain, Mickey could feel the rage building up within him. As soon as Ryan left, Mickey shouted at his father-figure.
"You just expect us to forgive him!" he fumbled with his words
"To- To just let him off the hook if he helps us!" his hands curled into a fist, Sean began to speak up.
"No, I think Charlie's right on this one. That's not what Scott would have wanted-"
"WELL SCOTT'S DEAD!" Mickey said and walked out. Sean looked like he was going to chase after him but Charlie stopped him.
"Let him be. Mickey's young, he'll need time to cool down. Young Ryan, however, might need persuasion."
Sean nodded and bolted out the door after Ryan.

Charlie looked at the rest of them and cleared his throat.
"Meeting adjourned."
Mickey ran off to the garden to be alone. That freaking muppet didn't want any justice for Scott! He ran off to the nearest tree and looked around when he saw and heard no one he slumped down, put his head in his hands and began to sob until he felt a familiar presence.

"I know you're there Faye."  he stated, looking up and saw her.
"I'm not forgiving him." He said and Faye cocked her head sideway questioningly
"Oh don't give me that. Magnavolt killed Scott. " Faye nodded and just sat down beside him to console him.

"Think about it this way. Maybe you'll have the shot at being the leader this time." Faye joked cautiously and Mickey turned to look at her incredulously and began to snicker.
"That's such a terrible thing to say!" he said clutching his sides laughing while Faye joined in chuckling.
Of course, to anyone else who didn't know of Faye's existence, it was Mickey laughing like a maniac for no apparent reason.
---
"Professor I think Mickey's lost it." Mr. Curtis said looking out the window and seeing Mickey in such a state.

"I would kill literally Everyone!" Mickey shouted, still laughing.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Rose was just now waking up from the mission when Ace knocked on her door. "Hey sleepy head I have something to tell you!" she sighed and opened the door "What?" Ace looked at her "For one, you missed the um funeral" Rose looked and sighed "Oh that..." still not wanting to accept what happen she shook her head "Is there anything else?" Ace looked at her (Idk if Ace and the one chick was at the meeting or not so) "There was a meeting earlier you might want to ask Kenith or Ryan about the details" he walked away and Rose sighed "Damnit I could of shielded him if I could control my power more"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top