free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 pm

(( SO we gonna have a timeskip and added characters to both sides. so for missions from now on, let me know if your character is going or we might have multiple. if you have any characters you'd like to add, post it ))

Diego sat in the room with Charlie. Charlie was trying to tell Diego he had an open mind about people and this was a place for them to discover themselves.

"If that was true, you would let anyone in!" Diego told him. "Where were you when I was on the streets for days without food, shelter and even clothing. You think yourself some good guy. If I weren't a mutant, or any of these other guys, you wouldn't give them a second thought. You're just like that Magnavolt guy."

Diego stomped his foot. Charlie sighed.

"That might be true, I have never thought of things like that, but I want a future where both humans and mutants can one day live together. Please, help me. Help the ones that came to help you that day." Charlie begged him. Diego looked outside at the rest of the X-Men. He eventually nodded.

"Yeah, just tell them to call me D." Diego said as he walked out. "I hear there's a game room and lots of food anyways."

________________________________________T

Timeskip, it's been six months since the incident in Chicago. The world now knows mutants exist but many governments have denied their existence. The brotherhood has not been seen this entire time. They went underground after that loss in Chicago.

Everyone's powers and abilties have gotten better....

Kenith was able to double his speed, well technically he could go up to 300 mph but anything above 200 mph would tire him out and drain him quickly.

Damon was able to use two different metallic properties at once but still wasn't able to do a full body conversion. Laurie was even more animalistic. D was able to create technological weapons much faster and process information very quickly. Sean was able to create heat rays from his hand as well as melt things he touched. He was able to turn off his heat himself now as well. New students had joined as well.

It was the morning, Kenith ran into to the bathroom before anybody else could take it. He was sitting on the toilet when he looked up to see a portal opening up in front of him.Hera came through it.

"Oops, thought no one would be here yet." She winked at Kenith. In a blur, Kenith was outside the bathroom and bumped into Ren. "Sorry honey, catch you next morning!"

Ren looked at Kenith then the bathroom and Kenith again. She pouted. Kenith groaned and immediately ran into the kitchen and sighed.

"Whose turn is it to make breakfast today?" Kenith asked.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:29 am

To add to the way people's powers changed: Ren learned how to control her powers and change her appearance at will. She was no longer forced to stay in a man's body, and instead returned to her original appearance. She also continued practising Aikido, kenjutsu and Karate, becoming more proficient than before. Having found a dojo in the nearby town, she also began practising new martial arts.
Emma finally became able to control her powers. Her monsters became faster and more agile, and Emma no longer tired easily when using her powers.
Ryan learned how to create a mist that affected people's hormones and learned how to read people's emotions.
As for the traitor, Martha learned how to control bigger objects and throw them as accurately as her knives. After the battle in Chicago she trained furiously to take revenge against the X-Men, whom she blamed for Lyra's death.

Ren burst through the door to the bathroom.
"It's occupied cutie," said Hera.
"Reebu himu a-rohn!" shouted Ren.
"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that," teased Hera.
Ren approached her furiously and slapped her. Hera looked at her incredulously and tried to slap her as well, but Ren evaded the attack easily.
"I will do whatever I want, squirt," said Hera and left the bathroom.
'Squirt? What does that mean... I'll ask Kenith later. I'm sure he knows what squirt means,' Ren thought to herself.

On the way down to eat breakfast, Ryan bumped into Theseus, one of the new guys.
"Howzit brah? This is the second time we bump into each other. That's so totally rad."
"Way raaaaad," mocked Ryan.
"Yeah, duuuuude! Let's go eat!"
They entered the kitchen where most people had already gathered, including Kenith, Damon, Sean, Laurie, Diego, Emma and Josh, one of the younger mutants in the mansion. From behind the counter where he was almost done making food, Damon nodded at the newcomers.
"Sup, duuuudes!" shouted Theseus enthusiastically as he sat down next to Josh.
"You must be totally hungry right now," teased Theseus.
"Shut up," said Josh, "or I'll make you taste my Rasenlaser."

Ignoring the stupid conversation, Ryan sat down next to Emma and began discussing her training.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 am

(Rose can now control the size of the shields and the range of her powers she can now even create armor out of force she had also grown older)

Rose had been helping Josh (Not going to lie feels weird af m8 make the food "I'm glad your here it makes things easier" Josh looked at Rose "What do you mean?" Rose looked down at him as they finish "More help cooking" as they put the food on the table Rose looked at Theseus "I think you can wait till eat till after everyone else has arrived"

Ace had ran down the stairs as he smelt food "Got to hurry" as his body was charged with electricity he bolted through the house and quickly sat down in one of the seats "Perfect time!" (Ace has learned to control the elements better and can now even combined two elements into one attack)
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 am

Powers Changed:
Mickey - Transformation Gained: Coyote, Roadrunner
Faye - The Jedi Mind Trick (Do I really have to explain this)

"Time to eat!" Mickey said running down the stairs and going to the table, the house was sure becoming occupied with all these new people. Charlie was ordering a new table, but until then there would always be a few people not without a chair when it was time to eat.

Faye shared the seat with Mickey, although it looked weird. Charlie thought that leaving a chair for Mickey's 'imaginary' friend wouldn't do anymore.

Charlie walked into the room, holding a tall black man by the scruff of his jacket.
"Everyone. This is our new friend.... Mac would you like to introduce yourself to everyone?"
"Name's Macaulay, Professor. But yeah you can call me Mac." he said before taking out a Brownie and eating it.

"Hey, can I have some!" Mickey said holding out his hand, but Charlie waved his hand.
"These.... Brownies are of Mr. Macaulay's possession, so I would appreciate none of you eating his 'Special' brownies"

Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Kenith walked Damon walk away from the kitchen top after Josh pushed him out to take over. Damon gave Josh a quick look of disapproval then walked away. Josh only took over to get a taste of everything before he served it.

After a while the breakfast table was set up and everyone besides the teachers were eating. D was also missing from the table, apparently they were setting up some new machines and Diego's ability made it very simple to do stuff. After they were done eating, Kenith made quick use of his ability to clean up the table.

(Anyone wanna make an arc or something?)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 am

(I got something in mind. I'll fully start it in my next post. Or the post after that.)

Once Kenith finished cleaning up the table, Ren approached him cautiously.
"Kenith-san, what is 'squirt'?" she asked curiously.
The others stood up and were about to go back to their rooms to prepare for their training session, when they felt the ground shake faintly.
"Earthquake?" said Ryan in surprise, holding on to a chair. It disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.
"Strange," muttered Sean. The others looked at each other, but nobody knew what was going on.
"It's probably the new machines that Diego is setting up. Let's prepare for the training session and ask Mr. Curtis if he knows anything," said Sean and left the kitchen.
"Yeeaah duude, totally!" replied Theseus. Together with Ryan and Emma, they also left the room to prepare.

On the other side of the mansion, Mr. Curtis was with Charlie, Professor Domen and Diego when they heard the mysterious rumble.
"What was that?" asked Mr. Curtis.
"Probably nothing. Go prepare the lesson Lee. You should go as well Diego. We'll continue later," said Charlie.
Mr. Curtis nodded and headed towards to the training room. Along with Diego and Charlie, they devised a scenario in which the team had to save a group of hostages held in a secure building. In addition to being filled with civilians they had to be careful of, there were a lot of criminals inside the building, threatening to kill the civilians if the police, stationed outside the building, doesn't cooperate. The police may be used to the group's advantage.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:48 am

Rose had left as well and prepared for training "I wonder what that shaking was" grabbing one of her books "Eh I guess its nothing" she walks out heading for the training grounds.
Ace looked at everyone as they where leaving "I guess I got everything I need I could try to check out what was going on with that mini earthquake though I don't think i'm fast enough to do that and make it to training Kenith probably is but I'm not" he sighs "Well I guess let's get going" he leaves the room
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 pm

*Meal Flashbacks*
"What so none of you are going to say anything?" He said looking to Mac an Mickey just shrugged
"I mean he's like the third one to join this month Charlie, I think we've gotten over the initial surprise

Charlie looked flabbergasted
"But he's the first black mutant we have," he said pointing to him and Mickey raised up his arms
"Woah, Professor I think they prefer to be called African Americans, don't be racist," Sean said non-chalantly

Charlie sighed and walked over to the side of the mansion when the earthquake happened.
~~~~~~

Mickey yawned as it was time for Mr. Curtis's  training exercise
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:30 am

Kenith looked at Ren who had asked him a question.

"Uhh it means small person..." Kenith said right away then walked away. Hopefully, she didn't take it the wrong way and too literally.

Once everyone arrived at the training exercise, the class was split into two groups. One went with Professor Domen for their usual math and language classes. The other went with Mr. Curtis. The group with Mr. Curtis was Kenith, Ryan, Mickey, Diego, Rose, Hera, Emma and Josh.

After being told how the simulation would run, Diego began with the plan.

"Alright, guys. We'll have Ryan persuade one of the cops to try to negotiate with the criminals. After that, we'll break up into two teams. Kenith will lead one through the sewer entrance with Mickey, Hera and Josh. Ryan's teamwork chemistry with Emma will do good together through the back entrance with me and Rose following right behind. I only have my freeze gun on me so I'll try to cover any of you."

Kenith didn't like following Diego's orders but he had quickly worked up to fill Scott's footsteps. Diego and Sean were usually leading missions and trainings now. Kenith nodded.

"After you Ryan."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm

(After some deliberation I have decided to start the plot during or after the training session)

Ryan looked at Diego with distaste. He hated the fact that he was trying to replace Scott, one of his close friends. He would never accept him as their leader, he thought to himself.
Without even trying to hide his distaste, he silently approached one of the cops, the one that looked like the leader, and talked to him. He influenced his emotions so that he would be more susceptible to suggestion. They talked a bit and the cop nodded seriously. He immediately grabbed his phone and called a negotiator.
"Maybe someone should stay with the negotiator when he comes so that we know what the criminals want," suggested Ryan.
He then lead his group towards the back entrance. The door was unguarded but they all knew there were probably some people inside. Ryan crouched and brought his open palm to the gap at the bottom of the door. From his hand, a mist rapidly floated inside the room on the other side. After a few seconds, Ryan stood up and opened the door. Inside, there were three people lying on the floor, asleep. Ryan approached one of them, crouched beside him and snapped his neck.
"Ryan! What are you doing?" whispered Emma. He ignored her and did the same to the other two. The others looked on awkwardly.
In the dark room they were in there were a lot of crates and only one door. Ryan approached the door and did the same thing as last time. On the other side of the door, they found one person and stairs.
"Let's climb the stairs and look for the hostages quietly," said Diego and lead the group up the stairs.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Mickey sighed, he was assigned the grunt work as usual. He didn't like following Not-Scott err.... Diego's orders because he would never fill Scott's shoes.
"Atleast he's trying to do his best"

He desperately tried to ignore Hera's complaints of the smell but she was almost as bad as Lyra.

Mickey shuddered at the thought. Lyra had betrayed them, and in doing so also brought Martha to the brotherhood before being taken down in the explosion. Mickey would always blame her for Scott's death, maybe if they hadn't turned Scott might still have been alive.

"Hmmm... I think we're here guys" He said looking over at Josh who was eating a large Toblerone and Kenith who seemed like he had the same reservations about Diego.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:10 am

Rose sighed she didn't like following his orders like the others but knew for now it was for the best climbing the stairs Rose noticed a person guarding one of the hostages as she looked back at diego "I'll handle him" and used her powers and picked the guy up and knocking him to a wall

Last edited by Yuri on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:56 pm

(did you just change the stairs into a ladder? you're with akio and rest)

Kenith looked over at Josh. "How can you eat that in a sewer?" Kenith asked him. Josh shrugged. Kenith gave them a sign telling them to wait. Kenith immediately went up quickly, there was a small racket then Kenith came back. "Alright, come up. People are outcold now."

Josh went up first, dropping his food on the ground. "Good, I want to hit someone with my Reigun."

"You mean Spirit Gun." Kenith corrected him.

"No you dubber, the Reigun..." Josh said firmly.

"Boys, you can be nerds later. We're busy now. Mickey sweetie, stand behind me so you won't get hurt." Hera interrupts.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:53 pm

On the first floor they found a massive door. They approached it quietly and Diego crouched beside it. He took something out of his backpack and put it on his face.
"These are my X-ray Goggles," he said, which earned him a look of reproach from Ryan. He used the goggles and assessed the situation. As he had predicted, it was a massive room with hostages to the left and a lot of people with machine guns to the right.
"We can't use your mist, the room is too big. Emma, use a big monster to frighten them and paralyse them with fear and then we'll try to take care of them. Rose, try to protect the hostages and help us however you can."
Without receiving a reply from neither Ryan nor Emma, the plan commenced. Ryan evoked anger in Emma, which prompted her to summon a scary monster that burst through the door. The others followed behind cautiously and started picking off people. Diego used his gun as soon as he could see someone in his sight, and Ryan used his powers to convince two people to attack each other.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:43 am

(You bastards mean to tell me no one posted in like two days)
Rose immediately ran towards the hostages and put up a force field around her and the hostages as the monster went on a rampage as well as the bullets going everywhere sighing "This is the best course of action?" she thought to herself "Why didn't we just use ryan to put everyone to sleep"

Last edited by Yuri on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Part of it got deleted)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 am

(*Cough* Okay I admit I completely forgot that I had a responsibility to post)

Mickey glared at Hera.
Hera looked back sweetly and shooed him away, in response Mickey gave her one of the last things Scott ever gave him and flipped Hera the bird.

He ran over and started climbing up
"Kenith just said that people are out cold...."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7