free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Suddenly, the ground shook again, but this time more violently. The holograms flickered and disappeared. The building also slowly disappeared, and the team was met with the familiar walls of the simulation room.
"What's going on?" asked Diego. At the same time, Mr. Curtis burst into the room and looked at everyone in turn.
"Something's wrong. We need to find Charlie," he announced.

----------

"Sir, we're inside," came a voice from the walkie-talkie, while a squad of 51 people piled out of the hole in the ground they created with a large drill.
"Zats great Jurgen," said Hans from just outside the academy, "kill whoefer you can, but remember to brink mee one of zee mutants alive. Brink mee zeir leader."
"Jawohl!" replied Jurgen and looked at his team of heavily armed humans. They were all wearing black clothes and special armour that could withstand a lot of damage. For weapons, they had assault rifles, grenades and special handguns that stun and paralyse.
"Split into three teams of 17. Gunter, you will lead one group. Go left out of this room. Gunter number two, take your team to the right. I will lead the last group and leave later."

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:17 pm

"Mr. Curtis? What's happening?" Mickey inquired shifting back to his human form as the lights turned off before flickering on again. Something seemed seriously wrong judging by Mr. Curtis's tone and his serious face

"Fuck, that means the main powerline's been damaged somehow and the reserve generator is kicking in now." he sighed in annoyance before continuing
"There was an alert of multiple intruders within the house and I'm not certain, but it could mean Magnavolt or possibly someone even more dangerous. Professor Domen's teaching in his math class and Charlie's in his office but I haven't been able to get a hold of either of them." Mr. Curtis declared to the shocked faces of the team, their last encounter with an enemy had left their leader dead, and many of them injured, he paused to let the information sink in before giving out orders.
"Mickey, your mouse form is probably the easiest way to get around if we are being invaded so I need you to go investigate. Kennith, you're the fastest so scout around. Do not engage unless absolutely neccessary we don't know what we're up against. Do you understand me? Diego, Rose, Ryan, and Emma you'll go with him if he needs backup. I'm leaving Diego in charge "

Looking towards the others, Hera was twirling her hair and making googly eyes with Kennith, Josh seemed to be more interested in eating his emergency snacks, Emma was behind Ryan terrified. Mr. Curis sighed, he couldn't have too many people going places.
"Alright, and the rest of you will stay with me." his hair shot out and extended
"Charlie.... Why do we keep finding ourselves in this mess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Meanwhile in Math Class*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh God! He's been shot!" Damon exclaimed holding the bleeding Macaulay in his arms. During their Math Class, Professor. Domen heard the loud sound of drilling and Mac had looked through the window of the classroom. The african-american didn't even get to say a word before a gunshot was heard and he fell back in recoil, clutching his shoulder.
"Everyone get to the back of the classroom, don't get near the windows!" Domen ordered as the group began to follow their teachers's instructions.

The army of men began to bust through the door each holding a gun readied.
"Kapitulation... Surrender mutants and expect the least amount of harm to befall you." Jurgen said as he made his way to the center of the army.

Last edited by Marth on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 529

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:10 am

Diego holding out his gun looked at Kennith and the others with him.

"Let's get going you guys while Kennith distracts them, Mickey try to find the others and Charlie, Rose put up a barrier around Kennith, Emma try to create a distraction anything works, Ryan support Emma and help us if you can everyone got it"
Rose sighs "Let's do this" *Looks over at Kennith "I can keep the force field up as long as you stay within my range though I've gotten better at my range and the length I can keep it up so I will try to keep you from getting blasted to much"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 779

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Kenith ran through the door and began searching around the building near the simulation room, finding nothing. Then he began to go upstairs as he was tripped by a wire and crashing into a wall. He looked up to see a man about to smack him with the butt of their gun. Kenith dodged, grabbed the gun and smacked him back with it.

"Open fire on him!" Someone yelled. Kenith got up immediately and ran away.

Hera, on the other hand, during the distraction had left the training room creating a portal behind everyone's back and going into her room. She grabbed her phone and looked up to see two men aiming weapons at her.

"Well, hi there. I was just coming to get this, you boys go back to what you're doing." She said with a smile on her face, slightly tilting her head.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Professor Domen, who had somehow turned into Charlie in Marth's post (the one teaching the math class was Domen ;o), joined the students that were standing opposite the team of Germans.
"What do you want from us?" he said.
"Vee have  kome vor your leader. Vhere iz hee?"
"We're not telling you anything."
"As you vish," he says and turns to one of the other squad members. "Zee Asian isn't pure. Kill her."
Domen ran up to Ren and raised his hands in front of himself. The air solidified as soon as the goon started firing shots. At the same time, Sean fired his heat ray at the guy that was shooting. While Jurgen was distracted, Laurie jumped into the air and dug her claws into his chest. He immediately dropped his gun and started screaming. Multiple Germans pointed their stun guns at Laurie and shot at her. Damon ran up to Theseus and turned his arms into steel, waiting to intercept any bullets.
(Ace is still in the room to remidn everyone)

-----
(Charlie's office)

"Zer hee is!" said Gunter no.2 as he noticed Charlie. Multiple goons immediately shot him with their stun guns. Completely paralysed, the headmaster fell to the floor.
"Grab him and escape," ordered Gunter no.2.

------
(I'm going to speed this up a bit...)

Somehow, both Mickey, coming back from having investigated the Maths room, and Kenith, coming back from scouting the building, came back to the simulation room at the same time.

"So, what's the situation?" asked Mr. Curtis.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Mickey's huffed as he recounted his tale
"Well first off, there are guards everywhere! I don't think anyone noticed me, but Professor Domen's class is at gunpoint right now, probably an all-out battle right now we gotta.... we gotta get there now" Mickey panted to take a breath

"Slow down Mickey! Your talking way too fast. I promise that we'll go help them first but you need to tell us what you know." Professor Curtis said putting his hands on Mickey's shoulders

"I.. I'm pretty sure I heard from I think was their leader that they're going after Kermit!" Mickey said and Mr. Curtis breathed out a sigh of frustration.

"Charlie's in his office right now. If he's their top priority they've probably already reached him. All right I want all of you to... to..." Mr. Curtis's eyes turned around frantically
"Where's Hera?!" and Josh shrugged in response, taking a chip out of a bag and eating it.
"Think she left to get something she just opened a portal and left."
"And you didn't stop her?!" Mr. Curtis raised a palm to his face.
"Hey what did you want me to do." Josh said like it was the most obvious thing in the world
"I'm eating."

"Alright. The new plan, everyone else goes help the Math Class. I'll go make sure Hera's safe. Knowing that vain girl she probably left to get her perfume and please for the love of God. Don't act stupid I know it's all in your natures but just... No."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:09 pm

Rose looked at Mr.Curtis offended and then back at the others "We need to get moving now if we wait any longer who knows what will happen"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:13 am

Kenith looked at Mickey, amazed he couldn't get a single word in before Mickey and he wasn't wrong about anything.

Has Mickey grown up recently?, thought Kenith to himself. Diego pointed at Josh and Kenith.

"You two take the lead. Rose cover us" Kenith ran ahead with Josh struggling to keep up at all, causing the rest of the team to keep a slow pace. As soon as Kenith turned the corner this time, he jumped over the wire and grabbed a guy that was aiming down the staircase to the simulation room. (Let's just say the bedrooms are on the second floor, first floor, kitchen, living rooms and classes, etc and basement is the training rooms.) He smashed his head against the wall causing him to slowly slide down.

"Let's go guys, who knows what's going on in the simulation room." He could hear some yelling and shooting happening around the mansion.

________________________________________-

The two men began to open fire at Hera as she quickly slumped to the ground in a portal she opened at her feed and came up from above the men. She jumped on one of their backs as she tried to claw the man's armor. The other man quickly aimed at Hera only for her to open a portal quickly to the front of the man she was on causing some friendly fire. Hera jumped off and headed for the door.

"OH man, see you boys later, gotta run." Hera said. She didn't have enough time to concentrate to make a portal to get back to the simulation room. It was easier for her to reality warp what she could see than what she couldn't.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:03 pm

"Wow, Mr. Curtis, calling your own student vain? I don't think Charlie would be happy about this," teased Ryan.
"Just go."

The others followed Kenith and Rose out of the basemenet. Before anyone could do anything, Kenith took care of most of the people on their way. However, just before the area with most of the classrooms they encountered a large group of armed men.
"Mutants! Shoot them now, but leave one alive if you can!"
Ryan immediately influenced one of the man's minds to attack one of his own. He managed to shoot two people down before someone yelled that he's being controlled and was shot down himself.
Emma was still trying to recover so she hid behind the corner with Diego and Josh.
"Get back here Ryan, they're going to shoot you down!" shouted Diego.

----------

"Get out of the room!" yelled Domen.
Damon, who was shielding Theseus with his arms, lead him out of the classroom through the second door (there's two doors in this room). He got shot in his thigh twice but they managed to escape outside, where the other group was. While the armed men were distracted by Laurie, who lay still after being shot with multiple stun guns, Ren turned into one of the men and sneakily went to their side, hoping to learn something useful. Noticing what she was doing, Domen hopped over to Sean and solidified the area to create a shield while they backed out of the room. Some of the men shot at them, but with nobody to tell them what to do (Gunter is ded or unconscious), they were unorganised. Ace was still doing nothing apparently.
"Shit, did we forget the black kid?" asked Domen as they left the room.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Mac groaned in pain as he bled out.
‘Those racists left the black guy behind. That ain’t right.’ He thought as his hand eagerly reached behind his shoulder to pull out a brownie. Macaulay’s ability was strange in that when he did drugs, the drug could be excreted out of his body as a smell or substance. He consumed the brownie eagerly before he passed out from blood loss, he was pretty sure he wouldn’t do die. But damn if he couldn’t fuck with those white assholes.A strong smell of Cocaine filled the air and any soldiers who got exposed to the gas slowly dropped them to the floor thinking that their shoes were the most interesting thing in the world.
~~~~
Mickey pounced from soldier to soldier in Dog form wreaking havoc on the soldiers.
“Woohoo!” Mickey yelled out as he transformed from Dog Form leaping from one soldiers head on to another in his mouse form and slowly repeating the process.
“Blasted thing!” One soldier said as he tried to find the minuscule form on him. It was impossible to see the damn thing!
~~~
One soldier took aim at the mouse, it had finally let its guard down! It seemed to be trying to find its way to another’s person, but couldn’t find an opening. When he was about to fire he felt a pain in his groin and when he looked down saw a little girl.

Faye whimpered. Her power didn’t exactly make her invisible, it just made her unnoticeable unless you were really looking for her and were upclose. The soldier decided to take aim at Faye before he was pounced on by Dog Mickey.

Faye slinked backwards to become unnoticeable again. She really had to Ben a lot more careful. Otherwise she was going to get hurt! Lucky Mickey was helping her.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:20 am

(I honest to god thought I mention I was killing Ace huh... guess that post didn't load)

Rose blasted a wave of energy at a few of them "You guys need to keep moving don't worry i'll watch your back and deal with anyone that follows!" she knocked most of their guns out of their hands and begin to break them "Get going now!"

Ace looked around for a moment "Damnit we have to go back for him I mean it would be racist if we left him..." he looked at the others "You all stay here i'll go find Mac and bring him back if I can if I don't I probably got shot..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 pm

As Mickey and Rose unarmed some of the soldiers, Kenith would tie their shoes together or throw them out the window. As he headed for my math room, there was an explosion to his side throwing him towards one of the walls. He immediately tried to get up again only falling down instantly from the pain.

"I can't move! I'm injured." He called out.

Mr. Curtis had already taken a different turn from his students on the way to the stairs, he would have had to pass Charlie's office. He noticed the desolation in Charlie's office and decided to find him first instead. He could see lights outside and immediately jumped out of Charlie's office and headed towards them. He had been growing out hair from his arms to use as armor, but it could only get so thick before he felt heavier and much warmer.

"Zake him to ze car." A guy said. He turned around to see Curtis running at him quickly. "Shoot this one and throw him in as well."

Curtis was stopped shot by a bullet. He tried to get back up was repeatedly shot.

Hera was heading towards the stairs but had to avoid many soldiers on the way there. She would turn into a bedroom and create a portal which would let her be behind the soldier. It would usually work so well unless there was more than one man.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:40 am

The soldiers picked up Curtis and carried him to a nearby van. Charlie was already inside, gagged and tied up. The van was protected by some kind of technology that disrupted any mutant powers.
"Sir, what should we do now?" asked Grunt No.1
"We've got what we came for and more. Mila should be pleased." replied Hans.
"Should I call for retreat?"
"No, they will cover our escape. They might kill a few mutants as well."
"Roger."
Hans told the driver that they were ready to move out.

----------------

With all the chaos out in the corridor, Ryan distributed his sleep inducing mist as far as he could, putting anyone who was still on their feet to sleep. Emma, who was hiding until now, got angry as she realised that they were shooting her friends, and a zombie bear spawned on the other side of the corridor, attacking the rest of the soldiers that were too far away from the mist. Diego covered his mouth with a cloth and ran to help Kenith get out of the area, shooting a nearby soldier on the way.

Damon and Theseus, who had just arrived on the other side of the corridor, turned around and hid behind the wall. With Theseus' useless power and Damon's injury, they couldn't help.

----

"Ace, what are you doing?!" shouted Domen, but couldn't stop him.
"What an idiot," muttered Sean, "we have to help. Ren and Macaulay are in there anyway."
Domen nodded and they peeked out the door. Domen would protect them with a shield and Sean would shoot heat rays at anybody he saw. Some of them, including Ren in the body of a soldier, seemed to be behaving strangely, but they ignored them for now.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

"He's gonna get himself killed!" Mickey sighed in dog-form to help them get Ace, Mac, and Ren when he heard Kennith's cry for help. He rolled his head backwards as he turned to go help him but saw Diego going to help him.
'Cool one less thing to worry about' he dashed into the Math class and immediately felt weird
"Woah... This feels... really... really weird" he stumbled out of dog form and into human as he found Mac on the ground unconscious.

"You know i'm going to help you.... " Mickey slurred out as he shifted into his ape form to carry Mac, slinging him over his back.

He found more soldiers and Mickey looked at Macaulay in his hands, and then he looked at the guards and begin to swing Macaulay's body into the guards.
"Sorry about this!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:01 pm

Ace yells at them all as he blast a flaming bolt at the guard firing at him "Hey it might be suicide but at least we got him would of been kinda racist to just leave him there don't ya think!"

Rose sighs "There was a better way of getting him i'm sure of it!" she pushes the guards into each other and then looks back at Mickey's direction "Mickey use light swings if he ends up dead cause of you Ace's stupidity would have been for nothing"

Ace looks at them all as he continues fighting "Sometimes I wish I never knew you bastard but hell life would be boring then!" Rose puts up a force field around Diego and Kennith and pulls them back to a safe distance away once Diego grabbed Kennith.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:01 am

Kenith sat down behind them.
"This'll be a while to heal even with my mutant abilities." Kenith told them while they were under fire. Diego nodded and looked at the rest of their team.

"Ryan, I suggest you cover our retreat. We're just going to take damage we don't need. It's better to regroup once we have regained ourselves completely." Diego suggested. "I'll stay behind with you until we've gotten as many of our friends out."

Josh had been shooting his Reigun multiple times and as a result was beginning to lose fat.

"Guys, I'm going to need some food soon. Alright, I'll blast one last Kamehameha and we'll get out of here."

Josh got up and put his hands together to one of his sides. He tucked his hands close to his body.
"Kaaaaaaaa....." Energy began to appear within his palms and his cheeks began to lose their chubbiness. "meeeeee Haaaaaameeeeee"

Josh stretched out his hands and aimed at some of the soldiers at the far end of their small battlefield.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Josh sent out a blast crossing the room in mere seconds causing the soldiers to scream in pain. Josh turned around and helped Kenith up. "Let's go, let's stop by the kitchen though."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Ryan raised his eyebrow and frowned at Diego's words, as only a handful of enemies in the corridor were still standing. Most of them were unconscious or too injured to get up, due to the constant attacks of every mutant present.
Ryan reached out to Emma's mind and calmed her down. Her mosnter disappeared and she joined Diego and Kenith in the retreat. Josh, who was already there, joined them as well. Damon and Theseus, who were hiding nearby, hopped over to join them as well. Damon could hardly move but managed to get to them without falling.
As everyone else was in the Math class, there was no other mutant in the corridor. Not knowing what to do, Ryan simply released a thick mist that would confuse anyone who would go through it and then ran over to the group of retreating mutants.

----
(Math Class, on the other side of the corridor and therefore also on the other side of the mist.)
(Also, are you going to kill your character (ace) or not?)

Ren, along with the group of soldiers high on acid, stumble into the other soldiers that were firing their guns, which created confusion and many of them ceased fire.
"Shit, don't shoot! One of them is Ren!" shouted Sean as he stopped firing his heat rays.
"Get Macaulay out of here! Ren, if you can hear me, respond!" yelled Domen at Mickey.
Ren heard Domen, but was too high to respond to his shouts.
"We might have to leave her and come back later. She should be fine if she doesn't change back," commented Sean.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Mickey looked at Domen and squinted, did Domen always look like a mushroom.
"Whazzaattt? Mah princhess is in another casstllle toaad. Tha- That's not right" Mickey's entire view of what was going was distorted to him
"This isn't the time Donkey Kong!" Toad (Professor Domen) shouted at the giant ape.
Mickey could have sworn his name was Mickey, but he guessed he had always been Donkey Kong. The whole place seemed to be spinning, but he complied and decided to just go in a random direction, Mac in hands. He saw Sonic (Kennith) in the hands of Mario (Diego) and he slurred out
"Hey! You guys are supposed to wait before the Olympic Games!"

Domen hesitated as he thought about the decision.
"I do not think that we should leave Ren. We've probably already lost Charlie it wouldn't be wise to leave another person, we need all the help we can get, and we would have no assurance that she would be fine, should we leave her."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Rose looked at them both "You know I realize I don't talk as much because half of you annoy me but to forget my presence as a whole" she focuses her powers and begins to lift Ren's body and pulls her back from the mist and grabs her "I can't stop her from being high but now we don't have to leave her"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:06 am

Diego looked at Rose. "You're very godly, Rose."

He said, getting up and followed after Ryan. They had regrouped at the front of the mansion at the entrance. Hera had arrived there, completely out of breath.

"What... took you.... guys so long?" She said exhausted. Her legs were wobbling before she fell down on the ground. "I finally escaped those guys chasing me. Where's Sean?"

Kenith was sitting down near Josh who was already gulping down on some oreos. Kenith got up and walked over to Ryan and Diego.

"What do you think they wanted?" He asked them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:00 am

(Ren changed her appearance to look like one of the military dudes, Rose would not be able to discern who Ren is among the crowd of other soldiers that look exactly the same. I said this in an earlier post and I am not letting this slide. For now I'm going to assume you meant Laurie, who was indeed lying on the floor. But she and Ren are two different people.)

Ryan shrugged at Kenith's questions, "perhaps they wanted to kill the evil monsters that caused so much destruction in Chicago a year ago, and are a danger to society?"

Sean and Domen reached the group a few minutes later, exhausted from all the fighting and running.
"Is everyone here?" asked Domen.

Everyone apart from Laurie and Macaulay, who were still unconscious, nodded.
"Let's go somewhere safe first and then decide what to do," proposed Domen.
Carrying Macaulay and Laurie, the team went into a nearby room, which happened to be a guest room. They laid down the two unconscious people on sofas, while Damon just sat down in an armchair.

"We need to go back for Ren, find Charlie and Curtis, and we need to treat the wounded... Some of us should stay behind with Macaulay, Laurie and Damon and help them however they can, while those of us who are still capable of fighting should go and find Charlie and Curtis," continued Domen inside the guest room.  
"I'll stay behind. I can try and ease their pain with my powers," suggested Ryan.
"We need to treat Macaulay and Damon's wounds," protested Diego then turned to look at Sean, "Sean, if you stay with Ryan you can cauterize the wound. We still need to get the bullets out, however... Anybody not too squeamish?"

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Mickey, who had recovered slightly from Macaulay's Gas looked towards Hera and rolled his eyes and then looked towards Professor Domen.
"I'll uh.. I'll pass I wasn't that hurt from the fight, just got nauseous from Mac's gas" he snickered a little at his joke before his teacher glared at him.

"Mickey!"

The boy winced as he turned beet red
"Err.. Sorry Professor Domen." Mickey apologized before continuing
"I'll go on the group for finding Charlie and Curtis, it'd be too boring staying here, plus Faye can watch guard, she's the best at hiding, so if anyone does come she can tell you where they are!" Mickey said, turning into a dog.

"Come on we'll sniff 'em out!" He barked enthusiastically.

Thesus looked uneasily towards the bodies as he walked over to Diego.
"I guess I can, Ocean Powers are Gnarly and all, but they aren't very useful. I guess i'll help out with this." he said disappointingly
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Rose looks at them "I'll stay just in case something major does happen probably for the best that way" Ace rubbed the back of his head and gets up "Well I'll be going I don't want to be around when they pull out the bullet..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Kenith walked over with a stiff leg along with Diego to Mickey.

"I'll be healed up soon, so I'll go." Kenith told them. Josh got up.

"I've got enough in my belly to get a move on and be somewhat useful." Josh told them. Professor Domen followed after them.

"We should head to Charlie's office, maybe we can find him there." Professor Domen told them.

"Maybe we should split up and look for clues, right Mickey? Mickey might find a scent somewhere." Josh told them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

While Professor Domen, Kenith, Josh, Mickey, Ace and Diego left the room to investigate what had happened to Charlie and Curtis, the rest of the group was tasked with taking care of Damon and Macaulay.

"Alright," began Sean, approaching Macaulay, who got shot once (I forgot where and I cba to go back and check ;-Wink, "Ryan and Theseus, come and help me."
The two nodded and approached Macaulay.
"Ryan, focus on his mind and make sure he doesn't wake up. Calm his emotions. Theseus, keep the wound open while I dig in and find the bullet."
So he didn't have to look at what they were doing, Ryan closed his eyes and concentrated on Macaulay's mind.
Theseus touched the wound apprehensively and opened the way for Sean, who instinctively and swiftly took the bullet out, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He then cauterised the wound and they went over to Damon, who had two bullets in his thigh.
Ryan put him to sleep and they repeated the process. Just as they were done, Laurie woke up. She was completely fine.
"Where am I?! Where are those bastards?!"
"Calm down, Laurie. We're in the guest room. We took care of most of those men, but we don't know where Charlie and Mr. Curtis are. The rest of us have gone to search for them," explained Sean.

------

The van with Charlie and Curtis arrived in an abandoned factory not too far away from the school. Hans exited the van and looked at one of the guards.
"Bring me two power suppressors," he said."
"Jawohl!"
A few minutes later, the same guard came back with two pieces of metallic headgear. Hans gestured inside the van, where the two mutants where, and the guard put them on their heads. Still bound, the group escorted them outside of the van and further into the factory, where their leader was.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next