free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Professor Domen looked towards the students.
"I want everyone to scout. The soldiers may have a form of identification I want everyone to split up; After investigating the ones that are still conscious I want to Kennith group them together, if you can find rope; Use it."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath when he opened them, the students were still there
"What are you waiting for!" he barked "Let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mickey and Josh noticed something peculiar while looking at the soldiers.
"Why are they all...." Josh began

"All what?" Mickey questioned

"You know. Caucasian."

"Huh?"

"Err. You know. White."

"Josh!" Mickey looked astonished "Frankly, I don't see how that's relevant, you racist. Clearly your not like me. I don't see Color"

The two looked at each other for a moment before Mickey burst out laughing.
"Nah i'm just kidding, seriously why is that a problem?"

"Well i'm just thinking. All of these soldiers and NONE of them are white? Let's keep searching for clues until we find anyone different we'll keep it to ourselves."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Ace begin to look around "note something on one of them come on amigo this is nuts their has to be some trace!" he sighs and continues to search around for clues.

As he's taking off the helmets of the guards he notices Ren passed out in one of their outfits he yells out "Hey I found Ren! She's passed out though I can use some help!"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 768

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 pm

(I'm going to imagine I didn't see that because Ren is morphed)

Kenith picks up the passed out soldiers, including the passed out Ren in a body pile. Meanwhile, those still conscious were being gathered by Diego and Josh and sitting them back to back.

"Don't do anything funny or Illr shoot ya." Josh warned them while eating some more oreos. Diego on the other hand, was trying to ask them some questions. Professor Domen supervised them during this, keeping a wary eye on Mickey.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 pm

(Since Ryan isn't with you I'll just leave it to you guys and continue with the villains...)

Hans, followed by the four guards and two prisoners, knocked on a door that lead to an office.
"Come in," came a female voice.
Hans opened the door and entered the room. It had all the basic equipment common to an office, but it was in a very poor state.
"Is that Charlie Xabier? Is it really him?" she asked. From behind her appeared a man.
"This is him, Madame Mila," confirmed Hans, while looking suspiciously at the man.
"And who's the other man?"
"Another mutant. He tried to save Charlie, so we captured him as well."
"Perfect," commented the mysterious man with an American accent.
"Take him to the prison, I want a one on one with Charlie," she ordered with a glint in her eye.
"Jawohl!" replied Hans, but didn't leave straight away.
"What is it?"
"May I ask... Who is this man?"
"Advisor Paul. He provided us with the weapons," replied Mila.
"Just call me Jake," said the man playfully.
Hans nodded and left the room, taking Mr. Curtis with him.
Mila approached Charlie slowly. She raised her right hand, and from her fingertips a zap of electricity appeared and hit Charlie in the chest. He jumped involuntarily and immediately woke up.

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

"Huh. You do have a point" Mickey said to Josh, not realizing that Domen's eye was on him.
"Hey professor? I don't mean to be racist.... Well actually I do mean to be racist.... Well I uh you know mean that-" Mickey said as he turned around to meet Domen's wary eye.

"Get on with it!"

"Err... Uhhh... Nevermind it's stupid" Mickey said turning away and nudging Josh forward who groaned at Mickey's shyness.

"Basically, we're wondering why all of these people are white. Are we fighting white supremacists or something?"

Professor Domen was silent for a second before closing his eyes.
"In the event of Charlie and Curtis's disappearance I am now the leader of the team. Let us see if anyone else can uncover anything before I make my decision."

'In the event of Charlie and Curtis's disappearance it is my responsibility to take of these children, these men were armed and dangerous. I do not believe that pursuing them is the correct course of action but the children would rebel against me if I forbade taking this path.' Professor Domen thought deeply
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Ace sighed looking around "There's nothing here" as he continues throwing bodies around he finds one with a phone on him and decides to look at the phone "Hey its unlocked cool" he goes through and starts looking at whatever photos the man has.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm

As Kenith was piling the bodies, he noticed the same insignia on almost all of the soldiers.

"They all seem to be part of some secret group maybe?" Kenith put the thought forward. "Maybe they hate mutants or want to use us?"

As Kenith stopped near the unconscious body pile, someone's arm stuck out. The man began muttering in japanese.

"Where's Ren? I haven't seen her yet. Maybe she's with Charlie... Ace can you translate what he's saying." Kenith ran over to the man and pulled him out and quickly threw him to the wall. "Mickey act tough and scare him."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 am

Mickey looked at Kennith and strode over confidence in his eyes, he stuck his hands in his pockets and glared at the man.
"You feelin' lucky punk?" Mickey said giving him the stink-eye as Professor Domen facepalmed.

"I do believe he meant as an animal, Mickey"

"Oh!" He turned into a moose and glared at the man

"Something scarier?" Josh suggested as Mickey sighed once more and grumbled something about people having to be more specific, turned into a Dog and began to bark at the man.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Insignia:

"Good morning Charlie," said Mila.
"Who... Are you?" he replied. He immediately tried to use his powers, but quickly realised that something was stopping him.
"Oh, I'm hurt. You mean you've forgotten about me? About good old Mila?"
"...Mila?"
"Oh, yeah. Remember when we would help people in need together? Us two and... What does he call himself nowadays? Magnavolt? Yeah, him. I'm coming for that asshole next."
"What do you want from me?"
"I want payback, Charlie. I want you to suffer."
"For what? What did I ever do to you? I've always tried to be a good friend to you."
"Would a good friend abandon his friend when she's in need of help? After Magnavolt left us you changed. He went his own way, and soon after you abandoned me as well."
"I had to leave... I wanted to do more... I wanted to help, but you didn't want to leave the city. So I had to go alone."
"You two were my family! You don't do that to family! One day I woke up, and you were gone. Left me a damned letter. Do you think that makes it okay? A letter? A fucking letter? I was left alone. Alone in those god forsaken slums. A year after you've left I was captured by the government who did experiments for me. Naturally, I killed everyone and escaped. And now, I've finally found you. I hear you made quite a nice school for mutants. I can't wait to tear it down and watch you suffer as everyone in that precious little school of yours dies in agony."
"Please, don't do it... They've done nothing wrong. They're just kids."
"Yeah? Well, so was I when you left me to rot alone you back-stabbing son of a bitch."
"You don't have to do this... You're not a bad person, I believe in you."
"Of course I'm not. Look how many people got jobs because of me, and they're all happy they can take part in the eradication of the evil that is mutants. See? I'm helping the world. Helping it to cure this disease. Just like you taught me."
"I didn't teach you to kill, Mila."
"That's where you're wrong. You taught me to kill when you left me alone. It was good seeing you, Charlie. Prepare yourself for a spectacle."
With her last words she knocked him out with her fist, and Charlie was dragged away to a cell.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Ace walked over to him and started speaking in Japanese as the conversation goes on he facepalms and looks at the others "Well we found our missing Ren" he gets up "She apparently transform to them while the gas was going either that or this guy is a good at lying and knows who Ren is by name, her powers,and can speak Japanese"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Kenith was still looking at Mickey, completely baffled by what he just saw and helped Ren up, who gave him a look. Kenith just put his hands up and apologized.

"Well that helps with finding Ren, the rest of these guys won't talk." Professor Domen told them. "They all seemed to have taken a cyanide pill once they woke up."

Diego, had taken some time to walk into Charlie's office along with a folder that had a similar insignia to what were on the soldiers.

"I saw this once snooping around Charlie's office, looking around. I wanted to see what Charlie had in his office one day." Diego told them. Professor Domen gave him a look then reached for the folder.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Professor Domen opened the folder and started browsing through the files.
"It seems that Charlie knew about this group for some time. He's been gathering information about them... There's dossiers of particular members as well. Their group is relatively new and their ultimate goal is unknown, but it seems Charlie knew about them from the very beginning... Th group is led by a person called Mila. Why didn't he say anything? Perhaps because they didn't do anything wrong until now... Or perhaps..." he raised his head and looked at the students. He realised he was mumbling to himself all this time.
"This looks personal. I don't know why Charlie kept it hidden from us, but this might help us find Charlie and Curtis."

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:52 am

Mickey was oddly silent during the Professor's talk and spoke up after it was done."
"Charlie keeping secrets." Mickey sighed "So.... Nothing new right? Because why would he tell us anything!" Mickey complained, his tone getting higher and higher.

"Mickey it was Charlie's own reaso-" The boy heard someone say but rolled his eyes in response

"I'm sorry do you remember the last time 'Charlie kept a secret from us for his own reasons?!' Well I do! He kept the secret about the brotherhood, He COULD have told us but Noooooo he decided that we didn't need to know yet. We even got a new leader but...but...." his voice trailed off

"DIEGO ISN'T SCOTT!" Mickey yelled out, Faye while invisible tried to reach out to touch the boy's shoulder but he slapped her hand away. The sudden change in attitude caused Faye's appearance to shift to be visible for a brief moment.

Even if Mickey wasn't getting things exactly right, it was what his mind had comprehended at the time and his emotions had been building up ever since Scott's death.

"Mickey!" Professor Domen yelled "This is no time to be acting like this!"

Mickey was breathing heavily, his expression furious
"Yeah well if you want to go die like Scott and try to find Charlie be my guest!"

He turned into a mouse and leaped away, even Kennith would have trouble finding him while he was this small.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Flashback** (To an Earlier Post)
"SCOTT!" Mickey said as he reverted to human form so he could fit in Rose's forcefield.

When the dust settled, Mickey was the first one to burst out and look for Scott.
"Scott! Scott!" Mickey called out looking for their leader, the others joined in to search for Scott
"Sco-" he stopped mid-sentence as he saw Scott. He rushed over to him.

"Are you okay?!" Mickey said kneeling down, to which Scott meekly coughed
"I.... I'm just alright Mickey." Their leader was breathing heavily.
"We gotta get him somewhere safe! Kenith!" He said calling out to the fastest member.

"Mickey. It's... It's too late." Scott breathed out and Mickey's eyes started to water.
"No! Your going to be fine Scott! Your our-!" He was stopped by Scott.
"Mickey.... I-I'm so glad" Scott choked out, Mickey was Starting to sob.
"I'm so glad... That I found Charlie.. That I found you all." Scott looked up at the sky, tears falling down his cheeks. This talk felt like an eternity to him so he took a deep breath and finally said.
"I don't wanna go."

Suddeny, Scott stopped moving and Mickey looked over with tears in his eyes.
"Scott. Wake up Scott. Y-your Scaring me Scott!" Mickey yelled shaking Scott's body, when the body didn't respond Mickey let out a scream.
"SCOTTT!!" Mickey began to sob over his body
*End Flashback*

Mickey scampered as he went through entrances that wouldn't normally be possible for a human and escaped the house.
Mickey didn't care where he was going, just anywhere but there. Stupid Charlie. Stupid Group. Stupid Everyone.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:08 am

Ace looked at Professor Domen "Do you want to go after him?" Domen shakes his head no as he does Ace frowns "So where just going to not go after him where just going to leave him like that?" Domen looks at Ace "We will go after him again once we have Charlie back"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Kenith was about to run after Mickey but then decided kids always had their tantrum.

"Does that document say where they could be headed?" Kenith asked Professor Domen. Domen nods his head.

"It seems that they have a military base just about 40 miles north of here." Domen tells him. "Let's head back and create a team that will chase after them."

The group walks back together and explains the situation, or whatever Domen would tell them about the situation.

"Charlie said you guys wouldn't be ready for another few years but it seems the time has come. We've created suits for all of you. You created the name X-Men so now we made a look for the X-Men." Professor Domen lead them all to the basement where the X-Jet was and opened up a huge wardrobe of clothes for everyone that was part of the team. "I will not be going on this mission with you, I have to stay here and be able to support the people who stay behind in case of another attack and if anything happens to you. Today, one of you will take charge."

Kenith took his suit and quickly put it on. "I'm going. Charlie gave me a place here, it's only fair i repay him."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 am

"I knew Charlie was hiding something. I'm going, I want to know why he kept it hidden from us," said Diego, clearly irritated.
"Maybe we will meet Martha there... Perfect opportunity to avenge Scott," said Ryan seriously as he put on his suit.
"Damn straight! I'm going to kill the ones that attacked this academy!" exclaimed Laurie.
"I can actually control my powers now... I should be of some help," Emma joined in.
Sean sighed and joined the group, "I can't let my friends go alone. I suppose I should help you out."

As they were unable to fight because of their current condition, Damon, Ren and Macaulay stayed behind.
"Hey dudes, I'd like to go but I don't know if I'll be of any use, man... So like, what do you think dudes?" said Theseus, asking no one in particular.

(I can't decide whether to take Josh and Hera so eh, decide lol)

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Hera looked appalled as the other kids looked towards Thesus and her. HER. They expected her to go out and get into that gawdy outfit, and try to find Charlie.
"No." she plainly said and went back to..... doing whatever Hera does.

Josh popped a couple of chips into his mouth and shrugged
"Sure why not, Charlie buys me food." He took one look at the one with his name before staring at the group.
"The fu- How does Charlie know my measurements... How does Charlie know ANY of our measurements"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey in mouse form was just running it was great. So fleeting. So Free. So wonderf- Mickey's thoughts were interrupted by a form of flying death almost taking a piece of him.

"OH GOD ITS A HAWK" Mickey began to run away in mouse form almost comically as a bird began to dive down, a normal mouse would be dead, but Mickey had the brain of a smarter-then-the-average-bear! err.... mouse.

*Five Minutes Later*

"Let go of me!" Mickey squeaked as he was tangling with the feathered demon he quickly had an idea and began to turn back into a human as the hawk caught mickeys arm with its beak

This effect was.... gruesome to say the least.
Mickeys arm quickly grew rapidly and it's size played a factor in the now-broken Hawk's jawline.
"Oh... Oh no..." Mickey said with a horrified look.

He felt something hit him in the butt and his consciousness began to quickly fade he fell over as two guards ran towards the boy. Was this one of the kids from the academy? Probably, as none of the two grunts had ever seen a mouse transform into a human.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:10 am

Ace looked at the others "I will go as well though we should check on the others to make sure they are ok and we should probably tell them about mickey leaving"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:58 am

"He buys you cloth on top of food," Diego told Josh. He had put on his clothes and grabbed all the gear he could carry in his backpack and his hand. He had gotten his ice blaster that could only freeze the air molecules around people or in the air. It had a range of about 10 feet. He had grabbed about 8 instant EMP ball bombs which had a radius of 5 feet, his X-Ray goggles, and 20 magnetic hound bombs which chased after metal objects.

"Get into the jet," Kenith told them. He had begun to read the X-Jet manual, he was on his fourth time now and started flipping switches. Sean joined him in the front and took his place as co-pilot. Diego looked up the base and tried to find a plan of attack.

"They got the drop on us the first time, we'll just have to repay them in kind." Diego told them. Josh sat down and munched on his Reeses pieces.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:07 am

Ryan, giving Diego the evil eye, Emma and Laurie followed the others into the jet and strapped themselves in.
"You're still not our leader Diego," commented Ryan.
"Not that you'd be any better," responded Diego without thinking. Ryan glared at him as the jet began to move.
"Let's go, team!" shouted Sean enthusiastically.
Domen waved them goodbye as the jet clumsily lifted off the ground and shakily faded into the distance, with Emma observing Kennith in horror as he was piloting the jet. A creature was fading into existence inside the jet, before Ryan promptly calmed her down.

As the jet landed close, but not too close, to their destination, the team examined the place they were supposed to infiltrate. (It's a dam, like the one in x men 2 apparently iunno)
The entrance that was closest to them, on the far right of the dam, was guarded by 2 people. There was also a camera by the entrance.
"If only we had Ren here," lamented Diego before continuing, "okay... we can't let them know we're here. First I will use my goggles to see what's behind the door and wait for the best moment to move, then someone needs to distract the two guards... Ryan, use your powers to make them fall asleep or something. While they're unconscious, Kennith can move the camera so it doesn't see us entering, and then move it back. Hopefully nobody will notice anything."
As soon as Diego was finished, Ryan concentrated on one of the guard's mind and made him extremely aroused. The guard glanced at the person next to him, and started making out with him.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:19 am

Mickey sat lamely in his cell, glaring at Charlie. He didn't know how but somehow he would pin this on Charlie.

"M-Mickey? What are you doing here?" The muppet asked the boy as he gained consciousness to which Mickey gave him a piercing glare, filled with all the hate he could muster.

"If this is about Kennith stealing your food again Mickey I keep tell-"
"Why did you lie?" Mickey asked, clenching his fist.

Charlie and Mickey were at an impasse as they sat across each other in silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diego stared at Ryan before facepalming
"I said fall asleep, not make them sleep with each other.... Whatever." At this point Diego was well aware that everyone didn't care for him as Team Leader, but he was the best they had.

"Kennith. Your up."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:43 am

(i feel like i was sort of forced to post by well umm being forced to do an action)

Kenith ran forward and removed the camera for a moment then ran down and grabbed both guys and dragged them a long distance away before finally knocking them out and coming back while everyone had walked into the base. He put the camera back into place and joined the team.

"Alright, we'll split into two teams," Kenith started. "It will be Laurie, Emma, Ryan and Sean. Then me, Diego, Josh and Ace. We will both search for the prisoners or something to release them. Wait, where's Laurie?"

Kenith looked around and ran some meters in every direction before coming back.

"She must have left to go on a rampage." Diego told him. Kenith groaned.

"Maybe she went to go look for a snack?" Josh suggested. Sean was putting on his gloves from his suit which made it did not burn up as he heated his hands. He smiled. He didn't think Charlie could have something made that could handle the same temperature his body could.

"Whatever, let's go." Kenith told them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 pm

(So I just realised that nobody actually addressed the issue of whether Theseus was coming along or not soo....)

"What should we do now guys?" asked Theseus. Everyone looked at him in surprise.
"Oh, I forgot you were here," said Diego, "umm... Join Sean's team, seeing as Laurie isn't here."
"What? Are you serious? Don't do this to us," complained Ryan."
"Hey, dude! What are you trying to say, man?" said Theseus.

"Alright guys," said Sean in a louder tone than usual, "we're here to find out what happened to Charlie and Curtis. We need to find them, but try not to alert anyone to our presence. We also need to find Laurie."
The corridor in front of them was quite dark, but they could see it ended with a wall. There were two doors on either side of the wall, one of which, the one on the left, was open.
"I have a feeling that's where Laurie went," commented Ryan sarcastically.
"Alright, my team will follow her," said Sean, "let's move out, guys."

-----
Laurie jumped down a set of stairs and landed in a dark room. There were a few surprised guards there, but she got rid of them before they could do anything. She carried on until she reached a room full of weird devices and human-sized incubators. There were two people that looked like scientists in the room, but as soon as they saw Laurie they started screaming and ran away.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Ace and the others started to go searching for charlie while the others went to get Laurie he looked over at Kennith "So what is the game plan?" he looked towards the others "Or do we just go around waiting for information?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am

Mickey and Charlie sat in silence but the silence was quickly broken when one of the guards came in and grabbed Mickey by the arms.
"H-Hey Let me go!" Mickey shouted as they pinned him to the floor, it was hard for him to transform under these conditions.

"Mickey! Mickey!" Charlie called out, rushing forward but unable to do anything.
"Get... Off of me!" Mickey screamed, trying to kick and punch the soldiers but one of them shoved a collar around and him, and his world turned red.

"Mickey?" Charlie asked as the guards left the room running and Mickey was left sitting there, unmoving.

"...Mickey?" Charlie asked as the boy opened his eyes, they were bright red. Mickeys body began to transform, his head became a wolf with Moose antlers and he grew a large-rat-like tail.

His body contorted to a Elephant-Ape hybrid and the Monster roared as he tore through his restraints.
"What... What have they done to you...." Charlie whispered as the Monster left roared, it's voice a mixture of multiple animal calls and Mickey's
~~~~~~~~~~~
Diego heard the monstrous scream and paled
"..... What in the world was that?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down