free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 pm

"It was a juubi, of course. I'm gonna rasengan it." Josh aaid matter of factly. Everyone else shook their heads.

"Maybe they're experimenting on mutants and that's one of their monsters." Kenith suggested. Diego thought that was completely impossible and inhumane for anyone. "Let's get looking for the section with cells. Laurie is probably going crazy somewhere, wouldn't doubt them knowing we're here by now."

A few guards coming around the corner were taken by surprise by a freeze ray and Kenith knocking them out.

Josh shot a late barrage of lasers, almost hitting Kenith who glared at him. Josh shrugged.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Sean's group took the door on the left, which led to a set of stairs. They went downstairs and cautiously went through a series of rooms that was filled with hurt guards.
"I wonder who did all this," mused Ryan.
"No idea, dude!" responded Theseus.

---
Far ahead, Laurie was deciding what to do with the scientists.
"You seem innocent," she noted.
"We are! Don't hurt us!" one of them said.
However, as soon as he said that, Laurie heard a voice coming from a separate section of the room.
"Help us! They're experimenting on us!"
The scientist cursed under his breath and ran towards a door on the other side of the room. Laurie quickly caught up with him and slashed him with her claws. She then turned to look at the other one.
"Wait! I can help you! I can set them free! I can tell you whatever you want!"
"Do it."
The scientist quickly got out his keys and went to open one of the cages. A slender woman with a hood and cloth over her eyes exited dramatically.
"I'll be your opponent," she said impishly.
Laurie raised her eyebrow and looked at the scientist. She then spotted a knife that was lying nearby, grabbed it, and threw it at the scientist. Fortunately for the scientist, the mysterious cloaked woman grabbed the knife out of the air.
"Hmph," she uttered, "how foolish. My name is Petra, but you may call me Thunderbolt, for my reflexes are faster than anyone you'll ever know."
Laurie didn't reply and rushed towards her. Petra dodged her attacks and punched her in the face when she saw an opportunity. Laurie recoiled, but continued attacking to Petra's amusement. For the next minute, Petra kept dodging Laurie's attacks and slapping her in the face every now and then.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm

The group was exploring for the Cell Section when they heard a deafening roar come from around the corner, it sounded gruesome and terrifying.

"Everyone prepare for battle!" Diego called out to his teammates as they awaited the monster but found only Mickey, his eyes closed, head hung and walking awkwardly.

Josh relaxed
"Jesus Mickey what the hell are you doing here?" Josh exclaimed as he relaxed and took a sigh of relief. The Weeaboo began to walk towards the boy when he was stopped by Diego

"Josh wait!" Diego hollered, outstretching his arm.

Mickey looked up, and his face was devoid of emotion and all the group saw was the color of blood in his pupils and began to transform, everyone was paralyzed by fear as Mickey turned into a monstrous state.

"Oh.... Shit" Diego swore.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Josh extended his arms and began shooting lasers like ki blasts.

"I'm like Vegeta!" Josh yelled before he got swiped by Mickey's tail into the wall. "Yeah, that never works in the show either..."

Diego began shooting his ice blaster at Mickey's feel and hands, trying to freeze them for a moment. Kenith had run towards Mickey and punched him multiple times around his chest before moving away to avoid any of Mickey's attacks. Diego felt like he was hitting something as solid as a rock.

"How do we even fight something like this?" Kenith asked Diego, who kept shooting shot after shot. Kenith looked over at Ace who was just standing around. "Some help would be nice you know."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Laurie understood that her moves were too slow, so she resorted to throwing anything that she could find at Petra. Needless to say, her opponent dodged all of them. Growing more and more furious, Laurie screamed as she raised a foldable bed above her head and then threw it at Petra.
"Hmph. Impressive," smirked Petra, "but.."
Laurie threw the bed and Petra once again dodged it, "it's not enough."
Breathing heavily, Laurie collapsed to her knees. Petra confidently approached the other mutant and kicked her in the face. Laurie fell down. Laughing to herself, Petra moved even closer. She crouched down, turned Laurie face up, and continuously punched her in the face.
At this moment, Sean's team showed up. Sensing them, Petra moved away from her previous victim and stared in the direction of the team.
"More people to play with! How nice," she said mischievously.
"Shit, Laurie's injured," muttered Sean to his team.

The doctor, who was still in the room, opened another cage, out of which ran out five mutated dogs. Sean immediately shot at one of the dogs with his heat rays, but before he could do anything else Petra ran up to him and kicked him in the stomach. Ryan reacted immediately as well and, as Emma nodded to him, he used his powers to make her angry. In the room appeared a deformed lion. It looked like a zombie.
"W-What?!" gasped Petra.
The lion roared loudly, making the dogs stop at a distance and bark at the lion. Sean took this opportunity to touch Petra, but he only slightly burned her as she managed to get away quickly enough.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Mickey roared as he swung his arms towards Diego who dodged. The Mutated Hybrid beat his chest and roared in a primal fury.

“Where’s a Super Saipan when you need... Any ideas leader?” Josh groaned as he slowly was getting up after being hit by Mickey’s tail.

Feeling the others gaze upon him, Diego bit his lip and thought for a moment.

“Josh keep hitting him with your beams, Kennith distract him long enough for me to get a good shot at his face.” Diego readied his blaster.

“Sorry Mickey if this seems abit... Cold” he grinned inwardly at the pun.

Sent from Topic'it App
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10