free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Kenith shook his head. His muscles were starting to hurt from so much running.

"I need... much more... training..." Kenith walked over to the rest of the class.

"That was an excellent simulation training. That will be all for today. We'll have a different one tomorrow." Charlie said. Mr. Curtis handed everyone sheets on what they could work on. Kenith's sheet was at least half a page. He sighed.

Scott and Sean began to walk towards the door. They had a night out planned. They had told just about everybody at the mansion about their plan to go out to a party. Martha had detested the idea and decided to stay home so that when they were caught, she could make fun of them. Emma, Damon and Laurie had decided to go.

Kenith started to go up towards his room. After that hassle of a simulation, he decided he needed to go out with them too.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Rose walking back up to her room "Pain everywhere I think I will go rest and work on this note later" she sighs as she crawls up into her bed and starts to read
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 07, 2017 9:34 am

"Hey! Stop that!" Mickey shouted out as he was being pushed around
"When I turn into a lion, I'm gonna eat you all up!" Mickey said
"Ha! Big words for a squirt."

*Flashback*
Mickey was planning to sneak out with his friend, Rosie since she had the ability to make her presence unknown to those she's not in direct contact with. Things quickly turned bad as soon as they got there and they both started to be pushed around by the much older kids.

Rosie had been able to escape with her powers but Mickey couldn't concentrate on transforming, and Rosie was unable to sneak in and get to Mickey.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue May 09, 2017 9:56 am

(Very touching flashback.)

BEFORE THE PARTY

"Party! Drinks!" shouted Ryan, "S- Wait... I can't say that."
He looked at the young Mickey.
"My brain hurts."
"Your what?" said Emma.
"What's left of it, anyway."
They left the room together and headed upstairs. As neither of them wanted to go back to their rooms, they just chilled out in the common area for a while. Damon was there too, but he was rather quiet. He was always the quiet and stoic one, but it's not like he detested noise. (I've now given every NPC some basic personality traits.)
"So did you read what you could work on?" asked Ryan.
Emma shrugged and looked at him nonchalantly, "Well, there wasn't much written there... It just told me to actually participate in the simulation."
"Well, you weren't really needed. Your power shouldn't be used lightly."
"Hmm..." she replied thoughtfully.
Slurping the juices loudly, Damon started eating an orange.
"Are you going to the party later today?" asked Ryan.
"Yeah, I don't see why we shouldn't go," said Emma after a moment of hesitation.

THE PARTY

Having dressed up for the party, Ryan and Emma headed down to the common room, where Damon was waiting for them.
"Hey, you haven't changed," said Ryan. Damon shrugged in response.
"Don't like fancy clothes," he said simply.
They headed to the party together and sat by a table for a while, before the noisy Lyra joined them, prompting Ryan to leave the two girls alone and join another group of girls near the dance floor. He used some of his magic to enhance his appearance in their eyes.

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Kenith was leaning against a wall off to the side. After seeing Mickey being pushed around for a while, Kenith walked up and grabbed him and pulled him away.

"Stay away from the dance floor, Mickey." Kenith told him. He looked over at Scott and Sean with a group of girls. Damon was standing silently watching everybody else. He looked like he was about to get in and pull Mickey out but let Kenith do it instead. Emma had taken Mickey into the dance floor but was quickly lost dancing with others.

Kenith looked at a group of jocks walk in. They seemed to be heading towards Scott and Sean.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Rose had finished reading her book as she uses her powers to levitate back to the shelf "Hmm everyone probably went to that party or something" rose started to walk out of her room "I guess I can go practice with my powers for now.." She started to head outside and begun to practice levitating and creating small barriers around her.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 09, 2017 7:28 pm

(but for um purposes sake there's an extra person. She's just not normally noticed and doesn't want to be. I forgot that there were like 10 people at this place for some reason but um yeah. And Rosie is not Rose. I'll just call her Faye From now on)

Emma lost Mickey in the crowd, she knew that Mickey was there with her, but for some reason, she just forgot about him for a moment.

Mickey found himself dancing with Faye at the edge of the dance floor.
"Thank you!" he said. It was nice to play with someone his age. Mostly everyone at the mansion was much older than him. Although for some reason, because of her powers they called Faye his imaginary friend. Weird.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed May 10, 2017 8:58 am

The group of jocks approached Scott and Sean, who were dancing with a group of girls. They grabbed the two mutants by their shoulders and forcefully turned them around.
"Oh, sor-" began Scott, but stopped himself as soon as he realised that he was facing a huge monster-like guy who seemed to be around his age.
"What do you want?" said Sean calmly. The huge guy was about to respond, but then he felt a surge of sexual arousal and closed his mouth. He looked at Sean lustfully and a strange groan escaped his lips, but he said nothing.

Meanwhile

"Uh oh, looks like trouble," muttered Ryan. He looked apologetically at the girls who surrounded him, "sorry ladies! It appears that it is time for me to go. I am sorry but I won't be able to give you the best night of your life this time!"
"Ryan, don't go!"
He apologised again, but managed to escape the group. He looked at the group who had just approached Scott and Sean, and concentrated on making the biggest guy sexually aroused.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Rose while practicing her powers find herself walking close to where the party was at, as she looked at the place she sighed "Maybe I should go in and at least make sure everyone is ok..." she walks inside taking a seat at a table with not a lot of people sitting there.

As she walks in she looks around and notices three jocks going into the party and grabbing both Scott and Sean she continues to watch them from the table and notices the biggest dude acting weird as she looks to notice Ryan focusing on the biggest guy

She starts to focus her powers as well trying to get into the mind of one of the jocks trying to make him forget what he was doing and why he was at the party.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 11, 2017 1:40 am

(plot demanded Rose to teleport there)

Damon had walked outside for a bit after he saw that Mickey was fine. Another group of jocks burst in laughing and pushed Ryan out of the way.

"Hey watch it, I'm walking here!" That one yelled. Another two had walked over to Mickey. They snickered.

"Who's babysitting at this party?!" One of them yelled while they picked up Mickey from his collar. Emma had already walked over to Mickey and tried to help him.

"Let go of him!" Emma yelled. After Ryan was distracted by the push, the other one realized what he was doing again.

"What are you doing with my girls?" He said as he pushed Scott once. In a blur, Sean had already punched the guy that pushed Scott. The guy fell down and covered his nose. With his nose covered, he tried to speak to the other two to his side. "Get him!"

On another side of the room, Emma had been trying to get Mickey back from the jock that was harassing her.

"How about you ditch the dweeb and come with me?" He said as he tried to feel up Emma. Emma yelled. All of a sudden a huge praying mantis appeared in the room. "What the fuck!"

Everyone around Emma yelled. They all tried to run out of the house but kept tripping every few steps scared of their life. Damon immediately got up and began running towards Emma.

"Shit's hit the fan." Damon said to himself.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Thu May 11, 2017 7:20 am

"Crap, not again," muttered Ryan. People were running all over the place, making it hard for him to keep his footing.
The mantis, as harmless as it looked, started chasing anyone in the vicinity, while Emma fell to the floor, paralysed with fear.
Damon pushed through the crowd with brute force and crouched down beside Emma.
"Emma! Get a hold of yourself," he said with concern, but didn't know what to do.
Meanwhile, Ryan was shoved out of the way and fell to the floor. While hoping that someone else would take care of the terrorising mantis, Ryan crawled out of the way of people's feet and concentrated his mind on Emma to try to tranquilise her. He'd done it before once, but it had taken him ten minutes to work out how to do it. He had to find a quicker way. Inducing fear, sleep or an adrenaline rush was way easier.

Having heard screams, the three jocks and the two mutants turned around to look at the huge mantis. Scott and Sean pushed past the jocks and ran towards their friends.
"We have to help them!" yelled Scott.
"I'll take care of the mantis," said Sean to Scott, who nodded.

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Sat May 13, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Mickey groaned as the mantis began to tear through the room.
"Kermit's going to kill us!" he put his face in his hands, only to be yelled at by Scott shouted as he was engaging the insect.
"Mickey i'm gonna need some help here! Don't just sit there like an idiot!" He nodded and turned into a Moose and rammed into him.
The mantis responded, promptly by throwing Mickey to the wall.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Rose picking up with her powers items around the house to throw at the Mantis being sure not to hit scott and mickey Rose looking over at Scott  "We have to push it out"

"Have any ideas on how you want to do that?" Scott said to her Rose attacking the wasp and begins to back up slowly "Guard me for a minute"

Rose begins to concentrate her powers as she stats to speak to Kenith telepathically "Kenith I need you to take its attention away from scott if you can do that I can see to all the people getting out and then we can focus on getting this wasp out of here"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Kenith sighed. He ran in and picked up Emma first. He ran her over to Ryan and gently laid her in front of him.

"Get her a bit farther away. Or find somethinto get away in." Kenith told him. Kenith ran back and punched the mantis only to hurt his hand on the exoskeleton. "Shit what in the world. It has armor!!!"

"It's not armor!" Sean yelled. He was picking things up, heating them and throwing them at the mantis. "Mickey can you do something bigger? Maybe a huge Dumbo?!"

Outside the home.

A patrolling cop had just pulled over. He had gotten huge amounts of noise complains amd had come to put a stop to this. "Another day im Brooklyn."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun May 14, 2017 5:48 am

As Kenith brought Emma closer, Ryan's hold on her mind faded because of the distraction. He cursed under his breath.
He took her somewhere away from the battle and restarted the tranquillisation proccess, hoping that it would make the mantis disappear.

---

As Kenith took away Emma from Damon's arms, he stood up and examined the mantis. He turned his arms into titanium (he can't change his whole body yet, right?) and charged the mantis. With the built up momentum, he smashed his fist into the mantis' face. It recoiled, but quickly regained its' footing and attacked back.

---

Having just com out of the bathroom, Laurie rushed towards the mantis without thinking and was hit with the attack that was meant to hit Damon. She stumbled but didn't fall, and resumed her attack, but her claws did little to no damage.

---

Meanwhile, the po po approached the door, which appeared to be open. They got their guns out, cuz its 'murica, and they entered the house cautiously, hearing shouts and weird noises.
Having entered the main room, they raised their guns.
"Down on the ground assholes!"

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Mickey sighed as he transformed into human form and assumed a stance. It was really awkward but he needed to focus in order to transform.
"Mickey.... A-Are you constipating?" Scott said. All it looked like he was doing was taking a shit. The police were also very confused.
"Don't crap yourself Mickey!" Scott shouted
Faye blushed and looked away.

"Shut Up!" He said as his face turned bright red.
"Need... to... concentrate."

His transformation begun, and when it ended there was huge elephant with massive ears. It was almost too big to fit in the building.
"What the fuck? Isn't that Dumbo?" one of the policemen called out
The Elephant looked at the mantis, the mantis looked back. The Elephant used its foot to knock the mantis into the wall and then stomped on it.

"Ewww......"

He turned around and his massive trunk hit the po-po, leaving them groaning in pain as they were knocked back.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Rose looking towards the cops "Not the best way to deal with that but alright" she focuses on the cops and rewrites their memories of what just happen and looking back towards Mickey and the Mantis "I think that's enough for now it doesn't seem to be moving" (No point in dragging this a 1000 more posts)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 12:57 am

Sean had pulled a pair of keys out of a drawer in the kitchen during the battle. There were a series of sirens outside the house.

"There's a van in the garage. Let's go! We'll try to lose them!" Sean said already going through the garage door. Scott groaned.

"You're going to get us killed before the cops!"

(Some time later)

The garage door is blown out of its hinges telepathically. The van immediately bursts out of the garage. It turns right and starts to pick up speed.

"We are so dead when we get home!!!" Laurie yelled. She felt someone sitting on her lap but couldn't really tell who it was.

Kenith looked back at the cop cars behind them.

Scott looked back as well when they heard something from a helicopter that had just arrived above them.

"Pull over now, we have questions. If you fail to comply, we will open fire."

Damon opened his mouth to say something for once. "You'd think they would have given us longer to keep this chase up. It must be because Mickey hit the cop with his trunk. Scott, do we use our powers?"

Everyone looked at Scott. Scott after thinking it over a while, nodded. Damon turn into something hard, but not too heavy to slow down the car. We need you to stop any incoming bullets. Kenith, we need you to pull away some of the cars. Rose make sure any other bullets coming this way are stopped. Try to force them to slow down enough to get us away. Please nobody die, or kill anybody. Ryan do whatever you can to those getting close."

Everyone nodded. Scott opened the minivan door and Kenith jumped out and began to run.

Back at the mansion, Lyra, who was on her period, and Martha were watching the news and watching a car chase when all of a sudden they realized someone that looks like Kenith jumped out.

"Oh shiiit, they are so deaad," Martha said. Lyra nodded. Mr. Curtis was passing by looking for the other students when he saw the same scene.

"Shit, are you kidding?! Charlie!!! Charlie!!! Turn on the news!!!" Mr. Curtis said

The television sounded shocked. "Someone jumped out of the van, and and and and they're keeping up with it?! He turned a different direction!!! Keep on him!"

The cop cars switched and began to chase after Kenith and were speeding up as Kenith sped up.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon May 15, 2017 7:01 am

Just before Sean announced their escape route, Ryan had managed to calm Emma down and stabilise her mind. He picked her up and followed Sean and the rest into the van. He laid her down and waited for Sean to drive away.
"Keep your trunk under control next time Mickey!" shouted Ryan.

---

Damon opened the rear door to get a better view and deflect any bullets coming their way. Laurie kept edging closer to the exit, debating whether she should jump out and get rid of the cops. She knew the others would most likely disapprove, however.
Ryan spotted one of the cars getting closer and concentrated on the driver. Slowly, the driver fell asleep and drifted off the road and totalled the car.
"Whoops," said Ryan.
"What are you doing?! They might have died!" yelled Scott.
"Nah, they're fine."

---

"We're under attack! They took one of our cars out! ATTACK!"
Suddenly, gunshots fired from every vehicle following them, including the helicopter. Groaning in pain, Damon tried his hardest to block or deflect every bullet, but desperately needed help. Moving ever closer to the exit, Laurie was hit twice but regenerated quickly.
"MAY BLOOD RAIN FROM ABOVE ON ALL OF YOU!" she growled.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 7:35 am

Rose looking at the helicopters "Damnit I should of just continue reading!" she puts up a barrier around the van and then she stares at one of the vehicles opening fire "Stop" as the driver instantly stops moving and drives away "I can't do that forever and keep up the shield you need to drive faster!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am

Mickey mumbled an apology, he never transformed into Dumbo before, it would only be natural he didn't have full control over his animal form.
"Can you make them forget about us?" He turned and asked Faye, who was on Laurie's lap.

"T-That would be too much for me...." To anyone else, Mickey was just talking to the space beside him.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Damon looked over at Rose.
"I'm gonna jump for it. You pull me back, I'll revert to normal so I won't be too heavy for you. I know it'll be a strain on your mind so tell me when you need to rest." Damon waits for a cop car to get closer.

The cop cars were catching up to Kenith. The cops didn't want to risk aiming shots at Kenith since he was such a small target. Every time they got closer to Kenith he would speed up a little. Kenith spotted a ramp to the freeway and immediately went up on the ramp.

"If there's traffic, they'll be screwed in trying to maneuver through it." Kenith thought to himself. He merged onto a clearly slow freeway with only some cars. "Damn my luck."

The cop cars immediately caught up to him once on the free way.

"Wait, only highway patrol is allowed to be on here!" Kenith yelled at them. Both cars tried to smash together on him in hopes of stopping him. Kenith sped up to his max speed and flashed past the cop cars causing them to collide together. After about 100 meters, Kenith turned back and went back towards the cop cars forcing them to stop. However, Kenith jumped on the first car then jumped from car to car keeping a steady speed and began to run back towards the others.

"If I know Sean and Scott, they're probably driving a straight path without realizing it."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue May 16, 2017 4:11 am

Before Damon jumped out himself, Laurie decided it was time to rain blood on the cops. She jumped on to the nearest car and unsheathed her claws. She smashed through the windshield and cut the driver's arm off. Screaming loudly in pain, he lost control of the car and started swaying from side to side. The other cop started shooting at Laurie, so she jumped off the car and landed on the van's roof. The car she'd just been on drove into a different police car.
"Crap..." said Scott.

Meanwhile, Sean was trying to keep the van going as fast as possible, but he didn't know where to go.
"Where do we go, Scott?!"
"Just keep going straight!"
Sean nodded and continued down the road, only to realise that it ended in an intersection. He turned sharply left, sending everyone flying to the side. He had managed to cause a traffic accident at the intersection when he pulled out without warning.
"That should stop the cops for a bit."
There were only two cars and a helicopter following them.
Ryan tried to concentrate on the helicopter pilot, but he appeared to be out of his range.
"What do we do about the helicopter?!"

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Mickey started screaming, that guy lost his freaking arm!
"Oh my God, Oh my God!," he started panicking and fidgeting around
"I think i'm gonna be sick" he held his hands in fron of his mouth. Faye also had her hands on her month. Turning slightly green, she didn't like when other people puked, she always felt like puking after.

Scott looked over an If what they had done before, breaking out of the house, destroying the house, he was now sure of one thing.
"Charlie's is definitely going to actually kill us" he thought. Property damages could be explained, or paid for. Something in him told Scott that Charlie wouldn't exactly like Laurie tearing a man's arm off.

"I'm blaming this shit on somebody else, probably Mickey." he thought.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 pm

"What the hell are you thinking!" Rose looked towards Laurie as she cuts the driver's arm off Rose sighs "We might of had a chance of light punishment a small chance when we got back but now were actually probably dead" she puts up another force field around the van and expands it out as 3 cards collides with the force field the front smashes in as she releases the force field and looks towards Damon "Whenever your ready to be pulled back let me know but if I fail..." she gulps and stays silent "Yeah... probably won't be pretty"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top