free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 am

Kenith catches up to the van from behind the cop cars who didn't see him coming. At each car he could get to with the door unlocked, he would open the door, try to pull out the cop or turn the wheel a certain direction and pull away from the car. He sees Damon jump unto a cop car and which immediately stops from the weight when he turned halfway into steel.

"Over here Damon!" Kenith runs over to him and helps him back towards the van barely able to throw him in and begins to climb back into the van. "I'm too tired to go on any longer. Need a rest."

Kenith lays down on the van floor close to the open door. He hears a whoosh from the sky and the lights above them seem to be turned off. It was Charlie in their black X-Jet.

"Oh we are so dead." Kenith said. The helicopter and cop cars stop when they see the jet immediately plot down forward moving in front of them and open the ramp for the van. Sean speeds up and goes into the jet. The jet closes the ramp, gains altitude and speeds away.

Back at home, Lyra and Martha were laughing at how they were in so much trouble by Charlie. He even had to go pick them up himself with Mr. Curtis on a plane. Before Charlie had gone past them he was furious. They were sure the rest of them were going to get a lecture on the way home.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed May 17, 2017 7:39 am

The group exited the van. Charlie was already waiting for them and he was very clearly furious.
"What were you thinking?!" he yelled, looking at everyone in turn.
Nobody said anything. They all just looked down at their feet in shame.
"How are we supposed to make humans accept mutants, when you go and attack the police?!"
"...Mickey's trunk is at fault," muttered Ryan.
"I don't care whose fault it is!"
He looked at Scott, who met his gaze.
"How could you let this happen?" he said, his voice getting quieter and his eyes showed his disappointment, "at this rate I'm no longer sure whether you're fit to be the leader."
Scott dropped his gaze and didn't say anything.
"From now on none of you are allowed to leave the school premises unless I say otherwise.
"Scott did nothing wrong," said Damon. Charlie looked at him briefly, but didn't say anything. He turned around and left them alone for the rest of the short trip back to their school.

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

(I wanted for Charlie to say something so.... uh)
Before turning around Charlie looked at Mickey.
"I am sure." Charlie's voice was soft but grew louder
"That while you may have had a reason for transforming, you certainly were not supposed to be there in the first place Mickey!" He shouted and boy shrunk in embarrassment.

That was the last time Mickey would hear Charlie speak for the rest of the trip.
~~~~~~~~~~
When they arrived at the manor, all of them quietly tried to go back to their room but were mocked by Martha and Lyra as tyey entered.
"So... How was the party guys!"
Mickey said nothing and went to his room.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Rose went strait to her room sighing "I could have just stayed home but I felt like I needed to go check on everyone and now that happened" she grabs one of the books she hasn't read in awhile and starts to read trying to forget what happen.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 am

Kenith went to the showers to get himself cleaned up and eventually ended up falling asleep. Damon ended up going into the kitchen and fixing himself up a snack. Mr. Curtis was there asking for his side of the story. Unfortunately, due to being outside when the action started, Damon was not able to tell him much.

Scott and Sean both went after Charlie to tell him what happened. Charlie would not hear much of it because it was completely against the rules to have gone to that party. He told them however that tomorrow he had a recruit mission for them to go on and had rethought the team roster going. He told them that Scott would be left behind for sure while Sean might go. They apologized and just went straight back to their rooms. There wasn't much they could do and could only hope for a light punishment.
(Tell me on a message if you want to go or not, Just so I know who to take and not to take)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 am

Everyone ignored Lyra and Martha, so they eventually gave up on teasing them and went back to watching trash TV about getting married with strangers.
Laurie went back to her room, thinking about what she had done. She couldn't control her anger and ended up tearing that man's arm off. Charlie must be so disapppointed with me, she thought to herself. She was too depressed to leave her room for the rest of the day.
Ryan and Emma went to the garden on her request.
"I need your help. It's time for me to control this power," she said.
"Are you sure? You don't like using your powers."
"I don't, but look what happens when I can't control it. I need to do something about it."
"...Alright. What should I do?"
"Make me scared. I will try to fight it and wrestle control of the monster that comes out. You will have to try and calm me down immediately."
Ryan nodded and concentrated on her mind. He gave her a mild dose of fear, similar to what she had felt during the party. Soon enough, fear was visible on her face and she collapsed as a monster sprung up somewhere nearby. Ryan immediately focused on her mind and tried to tranquilise her. Although Emma was trying to control the monster, which made it walk slower, she couldn't quite stop it from felling a few trees that were nearby. Somehow, she managed to steer it away from Ryan. After two minutes, the monster disappeared and Emma woke up.
They repeated the process a few times until they were too tired to continue.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 18, 2017 5:21 am

Mickey frowned as he tried to sleep. But his room was right near to the garden so he just kept on hearing:

"Are you okay?" Ryan's voice would ask
"Again... Do it again!" Emma shouted
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

Mickey's face turned bright red. What were they doing?!? He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
"Ah... eurgh... Unggh" he heard Emma groan out.

Nope. He was going to sleep on the couch tonight. He got out of bed, and took his blanket and pillow and went to living room and started sleeping on the couch.
~~~~~
Day (I doubt anyone needed to do anything else, but just post it xP )
~~~~~~
When he awoke he saw a letter from Charlie
Still Mad at me then? he thought. It was some sort of recruitment mission, but Faye wouldn't be coming, however.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 am

(Before anyone else wakes up)
Rose waking up with a book on her face tosses the book down and seeing a note from Charlie she sighs "Is he still mad...?" she reads the note "a recruitment mission I mean I guess" she heads down and looking at the sleeping mickey on the couch she questioned to herself why he was on the couch and not in his room "No matter I guess i'll make him something as well"
Rose heading into the kitchen decided to make breakfast for everyone mainly charlie so he might not be totally upset with them all. She looks in the fridge for anything she can make "I guess bacon and eggs will do for now and some waffles" she starts cooking and using her powers to levitate things she needed to grab for quick use as she finishes hearing Mickey moving around "You want some food?" she pops her head around the corner.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 am

Kenith wakes up extremely sore. He slowly gets up.

"Ugh it feels like I got a hangover. This is the worst." Kenith stretches then runs towards the bathroom with a set of clothes. He gets ready for the day and sees an envelope with his name on it. He looks it over the contents of it then walks towards the kitchen. He saw Ryan and Emma on the way down extremely tired. "Wonder what they were up to during the night."

Kenith runs towards the seat he wants at the end of the table and sits down.

"Guess we're going to Japan huh Rose? Says here it'll be Ryan, Lyra, Mickey, me and you along with Mr. Curtis. Charlie's letter says there was a mutant signal somewhere in Tokyo. I wonder what his power is."

(So this guy going to have broken english right or will be perfect english)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 am

(Definitery a buroken engurisshu)

Having overheard what Kenith was saying, Ryan looked up from his breakfast.
"Wait, what? We're going to Japan? Ooooh, yes! All those Asian girls... This is the best reward for almost killing two cops ever!"
As Ryan and Emma were the last to come down, everyone else, apart from Laurie, was already seated by the table.
"This is so unfair, I did nothing wrong and I have to stay here," said Martha as she immediately stormed out of the room to complain to Charlie and call him a misogynist.
"So... I'm guessing Mr. Curtis will lead this mission?" Ryan mused.
As he said that, Scott silently left the room. Sean stayed behind but didn't say anything. His face clearly showed that he was unhappy with Charlie's decision. Damon sat expressionlessly while Lyra was booming with excitement. They were waiting for Mr. Curtis to arrive and announce the plan.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 5:59 am

Having overheard what Kenith was saying, Mickey's face turned sour.
"Oh man! I hate Japan, Japanese anime doesn't have anything to the glory of American cartoons." he groaned.

So they just sat there, waiting for Mr. Curtis to arrive. Mickey broke the silence
"Can you guys keep it down." he said as Emma looked at Mickey questioningly
"What?"
"My room's near the garden, you and Ryan were so loud last night it was impossible to sleep without you groaning every 5 minutes!"
The others started to giggle like schoolgirls
"You and Ryan huh? I would never have expected it..."
"No wait- That's not what happened at all!." her face turned red from the embarrassment.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 am

Rose smiles as everyone talks about the trip "Japan won't be that bad mickey even if you don't like anime there's a lot of things we can learn there plus they might have some things you can give to your imaginary friend what was her name again... Fate..." Rose tries to think for awhile "Oh yeah you said her name was Faye"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 am

"Who would have thought," smiled Sean.
"No, seriously! We were only practising!" said Emma.
"How does that make it any different?"
"I mean - I was trying to learn how to be in control!"
"Oh... I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us that but I understand," grinned Sean.
"Ryan, say something!" said Emma, turning to look at him.
"No, this is interesting so please let me be an observer."
While the conversation continued, Mr. Curtis walked. The room immediately fell silent and they all looked at him expectantly.
(Deal with this death)

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Mr. Curtis looked at the teenagers and Mickey.

"Alright, keep your private lives, you know, private. And don't teach Mickey bad thing. Finish up eating and meet up in the hangar at 7: 20 which is in 10 minutes. We're going to Japan so remember it's going to be night there. Very late." Mr. Curtis told them. He grabbed an orange and headed out the kitchen again.

Kenith ate quickly and got up and headed for his room to get ready for the mission. He was on of the first ones at the hangar waiting. Lyra came down next. She wasn't dressed for a mission. She was dressed for a picnic...

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 11:14 pm

After eating, Mickey said goodbye to Faye and rushed to his room and began to prepare for the upcoming trip. He was the third to come down to the hangar.

"Aw man!" Mickey sulked he wanted to be the first one! As soon as he saw Lyra, he looked over and asked why she was dressing so oddly.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Rose walked down to the hanger holding her bag "Alright I'm ready" looking over at Lyra she sighed "You know it will probably be late when we get there are yo really sure you want to go out like that?"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Ace Shuuya
Power: Element Control
Backstory: Ace loved to play soccer he was a forward for his team he was even said to be one of the best youth soccer plays in the country of Japan. He found out about his powers when he was about to score his 15th point on a random team when he kicked the ball lightning and flames came out from his legs and feet as he shot the ball and the ball then sets on fire stopping the match and almost hurting the goalie.

Intro post: Ace had gotten a letter from his parents about someone who was coming to help him control his powers and learn more about it As Ace sighed "I don't need your stupid practice I can control it myself" he grabbed his soccer ball and kicked it at a wall as a wave of wind follows the ball moving it off coarse "Ok maybe some practice will help" he starts to head towards his parents house "At least I can see my parents its been awhile since that match..."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

(since nobody bothered to respond as Lyra I guess I have to)
Ryan was the last to arrive, already dreaming about all the Japanese girls he expected to meet.
"Leave me alone, I can do what I want! These clothes just look ah-mazing! I couldn't not wear them for such an occasion! But it's okay, you're all boys. You wouldn't understand."
Having finished talking, she gracefully turned around and walked with a bold, arrogrant stride towards the jet where Mr. Curtis was waiting.
"Well, she's so unattractive with that attitude. A shame," muttered Ryan and followed her, as did the others.
"Good, you're here. Get on the jet."
They entered the jet and took their seats. They fastened their seat belts and the jet soon departed.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

The Flight wasn't Interesting. Mickey thought glumly, it was just silence with some small talk.
Mickey decided he would go to sleep. All it might be is Mr. Curtis telling them 'The appropriate way to act while on a mission' BORING. Mickey decided to go to sleep, not even caring that something interesting might happen
--------
Mickey woke up as they landed
"We're here.... I guess..." he unbuckled his seat belt and stretched
"What a great nap"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 21, 2017 12:44 am

Kenith got up and held out his camera.

"Alright, Mr. Curtis we get to do some sightseeing right?" Kenith asked. Mr. Curtis sighed.

"I don't want you to look away as much for a second. We are here for one thing and one thing only. You did more than enough sightseeing yesterday." Mr. Curtis reminded him. Kenith threw the camera on the chair and got up. Mr.Curtis hand landed the plane over in the forest as to avoid any unwanted attention and set up the cloaking field around it. "Alright, I'll be here to stand guard over the jet. Today, Rose will lead the mission. Rose please, keep everyone in line..."

Lyra glared over at Rose. "You'd think someone not in trouble would be in charge, guess not."

Kenith sighed and began to walk out of the woods towards the direction Tokyo was. He pulled out a glowstick with enough light to illuminate their path. "Why'd we have to come near 11 P.M. Tokyo time though."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 21, 2017 4:36 am

Rose looking and sighing "I'd rather not be here so late in the night as well but let's just do what we came to do" Rose walking in front of the group all except for Kenith who even seemed to walk fast

Ace seeing a weird group approach him "Eh you don't look from around here are you tourist by chance have you seen people with powers not like regular humans I mean I am a regular human just not much I heard they will be coming to pick me up from my parents to help me practice something I mean that's classified I mean" he kicks the ball and balances on his head "Sohaveyouseenthemornot" he says super fast

Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 am

Once they reached Tokyo Ryan decided it was time to split up.
"Eh this is boring. You guys deal with the mission. We'll meet at the jet. Oooooh, look at that girl!" he said and ran away from the group. Using his powers, he made himself look more attractive to the girl, who seemed to be around his age.
While the others continued towards their own goal, Ryan went to a nearby love hotel with the girl.
He didn't know how long it would take the others to reach their destination, but the hotel was really close by so theoretically he shouln't be late.
Having been learning the language for around two years, Ryan was able to talk with the girl to a certain extent. The reason why he studied Japanese was, naturally, to impress the girls.
"What's your name?" he asked in Japanese before they entered the hotel.
"Ren. What's yours?"
"Ryan. Ryan Gosling."
"Raian Gosuringu?"
"Yeah, close enough."

(I don't know how long you're planning on staying in Japan so I'll post that I'm back at the jet in my next post, but if you want I can edit this post and say I'm back already.)

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 21, 2017 7:37 am

"Im gonna go too! Byeeee" He said as he also ran away from the group
"I'll go with Ryan!" He said as he transformed into a mouse and followed Ryan, up until they went into the room.

"I'm bored....." Mickey said as he waited for Ryan
"Wonder what they're doing...." He began to hear loud moans of 'GOSURINGU!'

Mickey made a sour face and decided to leave the hotel and decided to explore. Too bad that Mickey had no idea where the group was.
"Oh well. Might as well explore then"
~~~~~~~~~~
Lyra looked at him
"Well..." she said as she looked at the piece of paper Mr. Curtis gave her to tell who the mutant was.
"I'm pretty sure the one we're looking for is a guy."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Lyra looked at Ryan and Mickey walk away and sighed.
"Now the mission you're leading has lost half its people," Lyra sighed. Kenith shrugged.

"Let's get this over with." Kenith said. "I'm sure Mickey is lost somewhere. I doubt Ryan is babysitting him. Or even know he was being followed"

(seriously, why'd you find him so fast, ridiculous)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 2:09 am

(fine <.<)
Rose sighing angrly "Don't they understand i'll be the one to get in trouble if something bad happen i'm already in enough trouble dangit" she continued to walk around "Mickey better not have gotten last after leaving I don't know what he was thinking" she looked at the paper again as a boy passes them all kicking a ball in the air

(In Japanese from here on unless I say so)
"Hey Ace!" the boy stops kicking the ball and looks down at one of his friends running to him "Did you here the festival is going to start tomorrow night we have to set up our class as well as help the other classes set up as well in the morning" Ace sighed "eh!? are you serious I mean alright whatever maybe we should do a soccer tournament I'm getting slight control and there's suppose to be people from America to come and help me" they both laugh heading further in the town
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Mon May 22, 2017 7:35 am

"That was amazing Gosuringu," said Ren in Japanese.
They got dressed and decided they should walk around town. They exited the hotel and Ryan asked Ren to show him around.
"Hmm... I guess I have a little time left before they come back. Still, better not stray too far as Tokyo is huge," muttered Ryan to himself.
Just as they reached a place with a lot of people, Ren groaned in pain and put a hand to her head.
"What's wrong?" asked Ryan.
"My head... Hurts..."
"Hmm, let's sit down inside that cafe."  (No, not a maid cafe)
They sat down and ordered coffee for Ryan and water for Ren. The pain was getting worse. Slowly, her body started changing. She grew taller, more muscular, her shoulders got broader and her face developed sharper features and became a bit more squarelike.
"Wait... Umm..."
Ryan looked under the table to look at Ren's legs. They got more hairy.
"Would you mind opening your legs?"
Ren did as she was told and under her skirt Ryan could see a suspicious bulge. He sat up and cleared his throat.
"I think I need to take you with me."

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top