free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

X-Men Roleplay

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men Roleplay

Post by Marth on Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 am

Mickey sighed. Now where the heck was he supposed to go now? He had wandered all over the place, but he still couldn't find the group again.

"It's getting kind of Lonely......" he thought as he saw a poster for a soccer thing. I mean- Maybe. He was pretty sure Atleast. Well, he might as well go check it out.

He looked over and saw Ryan with a man wearing oddly female clothing. He rushed over and greeted him, At least he wasn't at that smelly place anymore.

"Hey Ryan! Do you remember where the group is? I sure don't!" He said gleefully
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Kenith ran around a few blocks and then came back to Lyra and Rose.

"I didn't see either of them close by." Kenith told them. Lyra was getting looks from the guy around, mostly weird ones about her fashion style. "Maybe Mickey is looking at a TV somewhere?"

Lyra sighed. "Let's just find this guy then we'll look for them. We got to convince him to come with us."

"Those are Charlie's kids huh?" asked a man that was looking at them with disgust. "They are on the wrong side of this war."

"Yes, we must show them the light. Mutantkind's future depends on us and gathering supporters." The man floating above him said. The other man hurriedly nodded.

"Yes. yes. We must sir!!!"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Rose sighing "Alright I'm going to start reading some minds maybe we can get some clues" she focuses her powers and starts to read the mind of some of the people around when she stops "Around the corner from here there's a man talking about a festival if its as huge as it sounds their might be a chance our guy will go to it."
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue May 23, 2017 3:34 pm

"Oh... Hey Mickey," said Ryan awkwardly. He looked around to see if anyone else from the group is around.
Ren was standing restlessly behind him, trying not to stand out too much. She avoided looking at Mickey, and she could barely speak English anyway. As she grew taller and slightly bulkier, the clothes that she was wearing were very small and tight.
"Can we go please?" muttered Ren in Japanese. Ryan nodded and looked back at Mickey.
"We're just about to go to the jet. The others might already be there. If they aren't, we'll just say we got separated and wait for them. What do you say?"

Last edited by Samsepi0l on Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 pm

"Sure!" Mickey said as he scratched his head.
"But uh.... Where exactly is the ship?" He asked
"I sorta got lost following you."
Ryan sighed, and Mickey helplessly shrugged, besides Rose was in charge of this mission, atleast Scott could reign them in more. And they headed back to the ship.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 24, 2017 12:49 am

A man with a huge sweater over him sniffed and pointed at Ace walking along with his friends.

"That's the mutant kid..." The guy grunted. The guy next to him laughed. He pulled out a couple of lighters.

"Let's get this show on the road." He walked over to Ace. "Hey kid, ever heard of human supremacy. We talk the big talk and even walk the big walk."

He pulled a lighter in front of Ace and his friends then swallowed the flame on the lighter. Then the man looked up and blew out fire creating two horsemen completely made of fire which began to run havoc around them. Ace's friends immediately jumped back and ran.

Kenith heard screaming.

"Maybe our new mutant friend is making a scene?" Kenith asked Rose. Lyra sighed. She looked down at her attire then at the screaming.

"Rose, you're leader, you owe me a new dress." Lyra told her.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 24, 2017 1:44 am

Rose looking at Lyra "I don't owe you anything and if we get out of this either have the new guy or the two idiots that walked away on their own buy you your stupid dress" as she runs to the area where the commotion was at seeing a kid holding a soccer ball

Ace looked at the man "Nice trick though I don't like how you treated my friends what is it you want from me and leave the rest of the city out of it" He gathers earth around his feet and he throws the ball in the earth and jumps in the air and kicks the ball as the ball with what looks rocks surrounding the ball as it slams into the ground a wall of earth appears blocking the horses and the guys in it with him "This way you can't get through here and neither can your horses i'll put down the wall the moment you tell me what it is you want and promise me you won't hurt the people here"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

Soon enough, they reached the jet. Mr. Curtis was there to greet them.
"Where's the rest?" he said curtly.
"We kind of got separated," laughed Ryan.
"Is there ever a time when you don't screw up?" said Mr. Curtis after a minute of staring down at Ryan. He looked at Mickey, but didn't say anything. Then he noticed the man, clearly into weird hobbies, standing behind Ryan.
"Who's that?"
"Oh" said Ryan, as if he'd only just remembered that Ren was standing behind him, "this is Ren. She is a mutant... It looks like she can change her appearance... Clearly unable to control it yet. Also, she's not very good at speaking English."
Ren stepped forward and bowed gracefully with her hands held together.
"Nice tu meetto yu," said Ren with a heavy Japanese accent.
(think of something Marth we gotta wait for hte others anyway)

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Mickey gasped totally surprised.
"YOUR A GIRL?!?" He said to which Ren nodded sadly.

He looked over at Mr. Curtis
"Do we get any bonus points for finding a new mutant?" He said to which he received a glare and flinched.

"Suppose you did. You would lose those points and more for abandoning the group." Mr. Curtis said sternly.

"Yeah well so what! Rose is a terrible leader! I miss Scott!" His eyes started to tear up.

"Mickey! It's more complicated then that."
"Why?" Mickey said fully intending on annoying him.
"It just is!"
"Why?"
"I don't- Just shut up! If you don't i'll get Charlie to just leave you here!" He threatened.
Mickey began to tear up and he started bawling loudly.

Mr. Curtis swore under his breath. He wasn't paid enough for this shit.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 am

Some jumped on top of Ace's earth walls and laughed.

"Only Pyro would get himself stuck like that." The man laughed. He touched the wall and it ended up exploding and Pyro came out riding a dragon made out of fire with another one right behind him.

"Shut it, Bang before I show you something real explosive." Pyro laughed. Bang shook his head and throw out more mini bombs around him to drop the earth wall to the ground.

"Now, let's get this kid to Magnavolt and get out of here." Bang told Pyro.

Kenith ran around the corner and pointed to the dragon of fire in the sky.

"Guys, I think there's people going on rampage here. I think some of them are mutants..." Kenith told Rose and Lyra behind him. "Where's Scott?!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 am

Rose looking around "Get the people to safety i'll get the guy" Lyra looking over at Rose "Have you finally lost your mind Rose you can't fight them alone" Rose looking at Lyra "I know that but my goal is to just get our target and bring him back" Rose started to run after Ace

Ace looking at the man who just blew up his wall "Damn you I'm not going anywhere with you"looking around let's see its night and earth doesn't work on them that man seems to be able to absorb fire alright I know my plan"If you want me come and catch me" as he books it to the east "There has to be some kind of water not to far away from here If I can distract them along enough or if I can just learn how to control this shit I wouldn't be in this mess (Rolling dice Element=Earth) looking back at the people following him "Damnit come on maybe water now" as he focuses his power as rock armor attaches itself to his body as he yells out "Damnit why earth again I need to focus more" he continues to run releasing the earth armor.

Last edited by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri May 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Ren approached Mickey and started comforting by talking to him kindly in Japanese and rubbing his head, all the while acting really girly.
"This isn't really my thing you know," muttered Ryan, "I'll just let you take care of this one. I'll go outside and get some sleep in the sun. I'm kind of tired."
Ryan yawned and left the jet. He found a nice and comfortable space near a tree and laid down on the grass with his eyes closed.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Mickey continued crying but was muffled slightly by Ren taking him into his chest and started comforting him.

This was slightly redundant however, as Mickey had no idea what Ren was saying.

Mur. Curtis let out a deep sigh as Ryan left before saying
"I'll just look for the group. You" he pointed at Mickey and Ren.
"Stay here! Obviously I can't trust you any of you kids to find the mutant." He turned and ran.

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 10:20 pm

(Alright so here's how where doing this I have a dice roll system i'm going to use for each element till I learn how to control it more
Fire - 1
Water - 2
Thunder - 3
Wind - 4
Earth - 5)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 27, 2017 3:22 am

Just as Pyro controls one of his dragons to land in front of Ace, Kenith runs ahead of him, picks him up and runs over to where Rosa and Lyra are.

"I guess the guys destroying the city and chasing after this guy are some sort of bad guys." Kenith deduced.

"What gave you that idea?" Lyra asked sarcastically. Bang and Pyro both followed Kenith to where he stopped. Kenith was beginning to get ready to move when he felt someone pounce on him from in front. He heard a growl and felt like teeths were about to bite in his neck. Kenith quickly moving put his hand on a muzzle and tries to hold it closed.

"Some-somebody help!" Kenith yelled. Pyro during the confusions surrounded them in an arena of fire. Bang walked over closer to them.

"Stand down, we just want to take you to Magnavolt. He is a man that has the answer to everything. He is the one who will show mutantkind the way into the future." Bang told them.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 27, 2017 3:37 am

Ace looking at the man "I told you i'm not going anywhere with anyone I want to stay here and continue playing soccer" looking at Pyro and the other guys "Hey distract that guy for me" looking at kenith "I have a plan but he will get in my way"

Rose looking at Kenith and Lyra "Kenith get the attention of the others I can put a barrier around that guy to stop him from doing much of his attacks"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Mr. Curtis ran out of the jet and hurried into the city. He didn't know where to look for the kid, but he wa sure he could find them eventually. He walked around aimlessly for a little while. Being an enormous city, he could work forever and not even be close to finding them. Fortunately, he had looked at the map before and knew where the centre of the city was. It took him some time, but he got ever closer to what seemed to be some kind of festival. That's when he heard shouts coming from a certain direction. He pursued the cause of these screams and eventually found the students he was looking for.
"Oh," he said.
Meanwhile, Ryan was sleeping while Ren was keeping Mickey company.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 28, 2017 12:46 am

A shield of hardened hair rammed into the dog-man looking beast on top of Kenith. Then the hair shot out and tied around the dog mutant.

"That should hold him for a bit." Mr. Curtis said as he watched the mutant struggle. Kenith angrily looked at the rest of his team.

"How in the world do I distract anyone when I'm being attacked?! Will my death be enough of a distraction?!" Kenith yells. He turns and begins to run towards them when suddenly something out of the corner of his eye knocks him back.

"You're fast, notasfastas me though." He blurred in front of Kenith and rammed into Kenith forcing him back again. Kenith got up and began to run after the guy. The guy blurred side to side as Kenith got closer and one time even phased through Kenith when he passed through him.

"Okay, is this really happening?!" Kenith yelled out.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Vido laughed
"I'll run circles around you!" he said as he overtook Kenith and they proceeded to do a race around the city.

"BOOOORRRINNNG." Vido said as he lapped Kenith, this time holding a Gatorade.
"Oh man. Your still here? How sloooow."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Back At The Airplane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mickey.... Honestly didn't know what he was doing. But he started playing around with the plane controls when it began to start up and he heard a voice coming from Mr. Curtis's Iphone that was plugged in (Was That Siri?)
"Destination?" The voice questioned and to which Mickey curiously responded with:
"Uh. Mr. Curtis?" The Jet began to move.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Rose looking at Pyro and begin to focus her powers(Could of just made the dog man a werewolf.... and it probably would have been more useful) "Come on work" as a barrier appeared both around Pyro and her "Ha got it now if your going to do something do it now he can't stop the fire with the barrier around him"

Ace hands begin to ignite with fire as he runs up to Bang "Hey I got a knuckle sandwich with your name on it!" running up he heads to punch pyro as Rose turns back at him "What are you doing announcing your attack" she focuses again and puts up a barrier as well around him as he running.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 am

Ryan was woken up by the sound of the jet moving.
"What the- Mickey!"
Ryan stood up abruptly and began yelling at the jet.
"Get back here you dumbo!"
The jet disappeared into the sky and Ryan was left alone.
"Ugh... Poor Ren."
He stood there and scratched his head for a while, until he finally shrugged.
"Oh well, not my fault. Let's go explore."
He went back to Tokyo and began exploring the city.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Pyro laughs maniacally and manipulates Ace's fire from inside the shield. He forces Ace to punch himself with the fire while Bang walks past Ace and begins bombarding Rose's force field with explosions.

"Telekinetics usually have a limit on how much damage their force field can take." Bang looked over to see Blackhound free himself of the hair ropes and attack Mr. Curtis.

Kenith was practically out of breath while chasing Vido. Vido kept moving side to side every time Kenith got close to him. That race showed him that Vido was much better at his powers than him.

"If I can't run faster, I got to think faster." Kenith ran at Vido again but before he got close he had already slowed down to see what Vido would do. Vido blurred through Kenith and Kenshin turned around and grabbed Vido's collar and threw him on the ground.

"Hmph, everybody has a lucky moment." Vido said getting up. Suddenly, there was a huge whoosh and a plane landed close by them. Mr. Curtis yelled.

"Why did I leave Mickey alone with the plane?!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 pm

"Oh uh. Hey guys." Mickey said as the plane door opened and he casually strolled out. The whole fighting continued as he awkwardly just stood there and they stared at him.

"Right. Are you guys in the middle of something? Or..." he looked to Mr. Curtis
"Sorry about borrowing the plan-"
"MICKEY JUST DO SOMETHING DAMN IT!"
"Oh! Right!" he transformed into a Dog, that for some reason looked like a four legged Goofy.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 31, 2017 9:53 pm

Ace hands loses the fire and he turns to pyro "Like to play games huh then let's play" as water appears by his feet he controls the water to float in small orbs ans the orbs then turn into ice and begin to move towards Pyro
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erlkonig on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:28 am

(to keep track of the characters I'll just list who's fighting who)
Following Mickey, Ren exited the jet shakily and looked around. Rose and Ace were fighting Bang (this is literally the worst name ever) and Pyro.
Mr. Curtis was just staring at Blackhound, literally just staring and waiting for him to free himself.
Kenith was fighting Vido, and Lyra was just standing around doing nothing.
Being Japanese, Ren knew a bit about martial arts. She was proficient at Aikido, kenjutsu and relatively good at Karate. Identifying Mr. Curtis in the crowd, the only one besides Mickey she knew was on her side, Ren silently but swiftly approached Blackhound and attemtped a joint locking maneuver, while Mr. Curtis barraged him with his glorious hair.
Lyra continued to stand at the edge of the battlefield, slowly getting bored.

Meanwhile, Ryan was still exploring the city.

Erlkonig

Devpro Name : Covfefe
Cash : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top