$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Duel Monsters (City) Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duel Monsters (City) Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 am

1. Try not to be OP with your deck guys, I'm nerfing my Pmage deck from their too many traps. and I won't be using Utopia the Lightning either because that's OP
2. Don't get stuck in one place dueling in a circle... Pleaasseeee.

Hikari no Academy, the biggest public school of Domino City, holds a total of 4,000 students. Within the school, everyone is given a rank. To rise within rank, you have to duel others. The higher rank you are, the more privileged you are within the school. Duels held outside the school unless the school is notified will not affect one's ranking. To keep your ranking, unless you are in the top 500, you will have to keep dueling. Even if you do not duel, you can lose ranking and even if you do beat someone, you will not completely rise in ranking. The top 50 students are known as the Heavenly Duelists. Rumors are the top 10 are Junior World contestants and the top two are pro duelists.

Within the school, there are history lessons, duel lessons, arithmetic and language lessons and duel runner lessons.

Intro Sheet:
Name: Dayson Brekte
Student Year: Freshman
Deck: Performage Spellcasters
Ranking: 2885
Backstory: Dayson comes from a pro dueling family. His father and older brother are in the pro scene. Dayson ,however, dislikes the limelight and prefers to stay away from it. His ranking comes from winning a few duels and the entrance exam.

Intro Post:

Dayson stood at the front of the school. He was trying to avoid the usual crowd that waited at the front door for a few easy duels to raise their rankings. They usually ignored those that were way higher than them.

"A few more minutes and I'll have an opening to get in." Dayson told himself. He opened his school PDA. He had been late a lot already. He couldn't take so many more tardies. Dayson sighed and began to get closer. He checked out their ranking with school PDA and saw the two he could see were rank 2903 and 2764. Close to his.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duel Monsters (City) Roleplay

Post by Yuri on Mon May 01, 2017 7:05 am

Name: Tai
Student Year: Freshman
Deck: Kuriboh, Elemental Heroes.
Ranking: 3005
Looks:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Backstory: Tai is a quite kid he duels mainly for fun and is no where near looking to become pro his dad however thinks Tai should aim to become pro he tries to get him to play different decks other then his kuriboh and hero deck. but could never succeed so he enrolled Tai in this school hoping he would become more interested in dueling. Tai is picked on a lot by male students cause he doesn't look his age at all.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Name: Robin Akaz
Deck: Digital Bug, Synchrons.
Backstory:
Robin always hasn't always been the best at duelling. He's one of the lowest ranked freshmen of his year.  He's would be higher up but he was deemed that he doesn't have that much skill, just luck That won against his tester. His family aren't duellers. So he really isn't the best. He's always been better at the academic side.

Intro:
"C'mom man i'm telling you! If we just wait at the front we're sure to find people close to our ranking" the other teenager said talking with Robin.

"Err.... I'm fine" he said not really wanting to, too much work, and probably time that could better be spent working on his machines. Without looking where he was going he accidentally walked into a few guys.

"Oof!" He said as he fell down, and the older boys looked down at them
"Hey brat! Watch we're your going!" The one on the right said
"Yeah! You know we're pretty high up on the rankings! 2903 and 2764 you don't wanna mess with us!" He said before looking up their rankings.

"Ha! These shrimps don't have anything on us, maybe we should do the school a favour and knock them down a few more ranks!"

"What?!" He protested, he really needed to get to class. He really didn't have time for this. Things seemed really bleak but then a voice spoke up behind them
"Ah! You really shouldn't do that"

Name: Marth (???)
Deck: Dark Magicians, Performapal Magicians (Because Apparently It's Different).
Student Year: Second Year
Backstory:
"Nicknamed, "Marth" for an unknown reason. His real name is only known by those he closely knows because it's very long and the story behind it is even more stupid. He's also known as the schools 'Lucksacker' which is how he gained his rank, although he's not lucky all the time and is skilled. Its just when he is he's extremely lucky. He's always been friends with the Ninth strongest member, and the chancellor's son. But recently they had a falling out. Under the School's Rival System, his rival is someone known as "Ghost". Among his friends he's often the most oblivious sometimes.
(might use him sometimes or when he's needed to duel)

Intro:
"Ah! You know you really shouldn't do that!" Marth shouted It was the least he could do. These guys were really cruel, picking on the much lower rank duelists.

"Hey man, back off" the right one said
"Unless you wanna be taken down too." The left one continued.
Marth smiled and put on his duel disk.
"Be my guest."
~~~~~~
Marth took off his duel disc.
"Learned your lesson yet?" He smiled he said as he walked away. The two guys fell down in shock
"That guy... That guy's rank 1000?!?The teen on the right said taking out his PDA.

Marth turned around and called out as the audience clapped
"You guys should probably get to class!" And went to go find some of the people he hanged out with, a student nicknamed "Death", a teen who somehow was often confused with Ryan Gosling, and another teen known as "The Disappointment"

Robin was left in shock. What the hell just happened.

*Flashback*
The first duel was fast. Robin thought as the first duel began. Marth had set three cards and activated Dark Magic Circle. But in response his opponent activated Royal Decree.
"Oh? What if I have spell cards under here?"
"Yeah right! Ill finish you easy! First off i'll reveal a blue eyes white dragon to summon my Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon and use his effect to destroy your magicians rod and end my turn!"

Marth smirked and at the start of his turn he activated Dark Magic Veil to summon his ace in the hole, the Dark Magician! He banished Royal Decree And attacked with the Dark Magician.

"Ha! What an idiot!" The teen said as Dragon clashed with Magician.
"My monster has 3000 attack and yours only has 2500- Wait.. what happened to my monster!"

As Marth sent a copy of illusion girl from his hand to the graveyard he explained
"When my monster attacks, I can send Illusion Magician Girl to the grave to increase its attack by 2000 attack!
"But wait then that's- "
"4500 Attack Points! And your gonna lose 1500 Life points! And now my other magician attack! Black Magic Attack!"
After that, the teenager had pretty much dominated the duel. And other people were looking at this match now as well.

The next duel was against a much harder opponent. Marth had started well off and had been dominating in the duel, but things looked bleak as the other teen was going to turn the tides with the spell in the graveyard.
Before Marth drew he noticed that a crowd of people were watching, smirking like and Robin noticed that it felt like there was a spotlight on him
"Ladies and Gentleman! Are you ready for my next trick!" He said, bowling and drew a card from his deck.

"I know things might seem bleak but a Magician always has something for this" he looked at the card he drew played it
I ACTIVATE.... THE EYE OF TIMAEUS!""

And then like that, he was able to banish the spell card from the graveyard and solidify his win.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Dayson thought these duels were spectacular. He was so intrigued he completely forgot he was late to class.
Dayson ran past him and headed to his classes. He felt a strange connection to his fellow spell caster duelist.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 03, 2017 5:19 am

Intro post: Tai was learning about history one of his greatest subjects as he looks out the window and sees the duel that was going on "Not bad..." he then looks back at his teacher as she was talking he raises his hand "Uh Mrs. Lezra I'm finished with my work for the day" she looks his way "Mr. Tai I haven't even finish the lesson how could you be finished so fast?" Tai walks up to the classroom puts his papers on her desk and walks down the hallway as she sees he was actually telling the truth
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 03, 2017 11:09 am

Marth raised his eyebrows as he looked at the chancellors children who approached him.
"Really? Your here? I thought you'd be with him rather then talking with me" he put a hand to his heart, feigning delight
"What can I do for you, oh almighty people who have the right to an opinion" he took a theatrical bow.
---
Robin was really intrigued by the duel runners
"Amazing, maybe I should learn how to build my own duel runners!" He said enthusiastically as he inspected the vehicle.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am

Name: Vice Relius
Deck: Mask heroes
Student Year: Second year
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/e4/c7/a2e4c79ad61d3212368880bf3c10fc78.jpg
Backstory: The chancellor's son and eldest child unlike his little sister he has grown to not like most of the other students in this place he'd rather he send their thoughts on becoming pros down the drain especially the duelist who dropped his rank Marth.

Name: Neptune Relius (Nickname Nep)
Looks: https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/12/127673/2214949-hyperdimension_neptunia_v_2012_04_18_12_001.png
Year: 1st year
Deck: Blackwings,(and maybe yosenju's later on)
Backstory: Neptune is quite friendly its said she gets that from her mother's side she likes to be unpredictable and sometimes breaks something known as the fourth wall on many occasions. She also duels for fun unlike her brother and father.

Intro Post: Vice looking over at Marth "I thought I'd grace your presence for a little while after all what are former friends for" he smiles "Anyways loser get to class or else you might find yourself kicked out of this school"

Neptune sighing at her brother's words "Don't worry about my brother he's just being a noob and angry at the fact he lost I saw the duel nice work hope you can forgive my brother" she begins to walk away "I need to go post in something I mean go and do some class works" she starts to run to her classroom
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am

"... You know vice. That successful duel might have pumped me up a rank." Laughing
"Although I think its time your taken down a peg"
Marth laughed
"The difference between us might be one, but i'll surpass you in the end! Remember Vanguard!?"He shouted running.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 2:54 pm

One of the students looked at all names of the databse of the current class.

"Brekte..." he said. "A pro duelist name. His ranking isn't that high. Well let's see. I'll mess with the Runner's systems and force him into a duel... There we go."

All of a sudden Dayson's duel runner started up and was locked into a duel and began to move forward. Someone else's Duel Runner began at the same time as well. The circuit around them prepared itself ready for a duel.

"Duel Circuit, Ready. Duel Mass System, Ready. Accelerate!!!" A voice said over the speaker.

"What in the world?!" Dayson tried to stop the bike but it was beyond his control.

(Idk if somebody wants to duel me or I'll just make a random encounter xD)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Some dude with red hair looked towards Dayson smiling "My rank needs to increase enjoy going down rookie!" the man begins to speed up "Its time to duel punk!"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Spoiler:
(Lancer)Tachyon: What, why is my Duel Runner moving?! How do I stop this crazy thing?!
The_Messiah27: You can't stop when your in a duel buddy I challenge you I need to increase my rank and your going to help me do that!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Ehh. I'm in front of everyone too. I'll make this fast.I'll start off.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I activate my spell card, Charge of the Light Brigade. I'll mill three cards then add one Lightsworn
(Lancer)Tachyon: mill 3
(Lancer)Tachyon shuffled his deck
(Lancer)Tachyon: Then, I summon the Lumina I added and use her effect!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Appear on my field, Raiden! Now I use your effect as well.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I activate the effect of the Damage Juggler that was sent to the graveyard.
(Lancer)Tachyon: This allows me to add my friend Flame Eater to my hand.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Performage Hat Tricker, to the field!!!
(Lancer)Tachyon: If there are two monsters on my field I can special summon it and now I tune my Raiden to my Lumina!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Appear on the field, monster with wings that are crystal clean even in the darkness, Level Seven Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!!!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll set one card and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: My turn DRAW!
The_Messiah27: I'll start things off by activating a field spell necrovalley!
The_Messiah27: Now I banish Cyber End Dragon from my extra deck
The_Messiah27: to special summon Malefic Cyber End Dragon
The_Messiah27: My monster attacks your clear wing synchro dragon
(Lancer)Tachyon: Oh man, I guess you're not going to make this easy. Too many people are watching now...
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 1500 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: I set one card face down and end my turn
(Lancer)Tachyon: I guess I'll be taking control of this duel back.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I summon another Raiden from my hand and activate it's effect.
The_Messiah27: not even in your dreams buddy
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now once more, I tune my Hat Tricker to my Raiden.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Appear, Dragon of the Night who burns hottest. Level Eight Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!!!
The_Messiah27: Now! I activate Malefic Claw Stream since cyber end is on my field your monster is destroyed
(Lancer)Tachyon: Damn, I didn't see that coming.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll end my turn here.
The_Messiah27: Its time we end this don't you think DRAW!
The_Messiah27: Damn I guess you can live a little while longer Cyber End Attack Directly
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 4000 lifepoints
(Lancer)Tachyon: Great, now if I win, I'll look too good to be true...
The_Messiah27: I end my turn you better do something cause this looks like a flawless victory.
(Lancer)Tachyon: My turn!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Well then, I guess I'll be doing something after all.
(Lancer)Tachyon: First off, I'll summon Performage Mirror Conductor!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now Hat Tricker, reveal yourself from my hand!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I use Mirror Conductor's effect to switch your monster's Attack and Defense, but I take 500 damage in exchange. However due to Hat Tricker I do not take teh damage and I can bring out Flame Eater from my hand!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now we both take 500 damage, but due to Hat Tricker, I once again do not take damage and I add two counters to my Hat Tricker.
(Lancer)Tachyon placed a counter on "Performage Hat Tricker" (now 1)
(Lancer)Tachyon placed a counter on "Performage Hat Tricker" (now 2)
The_Messiah27 lost 500 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Damn you my flawless victory
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I create the overlay network with my level 4 flame eater and Mirror Conductor to summon the star of this show!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Trapeze Magician!
(Lancer)Tachyon: It's showtime!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Trapeze Magician attack that Cyber End Dragon and use your effect to add another attack to Hat Tricker!
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 300 lifepoints
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now that Trapeze Magician was destroyed, I get to special summon a monster from my deck!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now Flame Eater adds the last counter to my monster by forcing us both to take 500 damage!
(Lancer)Tachyon placed a counter on "Performage Hat Tricker" (now 3)
The_Messiah27: Damn you and your god damn tricks
(Lancer)Tachyon: Hat Tricker takes down your monster!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now, I attack you directly!
The_Messiah27 lost 3300 lifepoints
(Lancer)Tachyon: Unfortunately, Hat Tricker has to go as it is the end of his show.
The_Messiah27: My turn DRAW!
The_Messiah27: I set a monster and a card facedown and end my turn
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll draw but I'll end my turn with that.
The_Messiah27: draw
The_Messiah27: Damnit
The_Messiah27: I set a card face down and end
(Lancer)Tachyon: Pefect!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I activate my spell card Twin Twister!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I destroy your Necrovalley and once of your facedowns!
The_Messiah27: not my field spell!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I switch Flame Eater to attack mode!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Attack that facedown monster!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll end my turn now.
The_Messiah27: you where a necesarry sacrifice I won't forget this
The_Messiah27: My turn draw
The_Messiah27: I activate the spell card Trade-In discarding blue eyes white dragon
The_Messiah27: to draw 2 cards
The_Messiah27: the gods favor me today
The_Messiah27: its over
The_Messiah27: I activate the field spell necrovalley
The_Messiah27: I normal summon malefic parallel gear
The_Messiah27: with its effect I synchro summon
The_Messiah27: discarding malefic stardust dragon for the other materiel
The_Messiah27: Come out! Dragon of darkness dragon of anger level 10 Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon!
The_Messiah27: END THIS DUEL!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Damn, no way. I didn't see this coming.

( I got lazy xD)

Daymon's Duel Runner suddenly turned off and stopped. Daymon slid across the floor.

"Damn, I didn't see that coming at all." Daymon groaned getting up. The teacher was already heading over really angry. "Shit..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Marth yawned, it was his spare time, and he was in the practice duel room as usual. He liked it mostly because he could duel people without even worrying about ranks. Most of his friends were upperclassman. He let himself drift asleep against the wall when he noticed the door open. It was Ghost. Hesitantly. je walked up and challenged him to a duel
Duel between Marth and Ghost:

(Lancer) Photon: Ghost-san Let's Duel! We are rivals after all!
ShiniestOfSneasels: ...
(Lancer) Photon: I'll take that as a yes then?
(Lancer) Photon: Alright then! *jumps up and both activate duel disk* First off i'll summon my Magicians Rod! With its effect Ill add
(Lancer) Photon: a Dark Magician Spell or Trap
(Lancer) Photon: I choose my trusty Magicians Navigation!
(Lancer) Photon shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: Ill set three cards and attack you directly!
ShiniestOfSneasels lost 1600 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: First off I activate my Magicians Navigation!
(Lancer) Photon: Not very talkative are you?
ShiniestOfSneasels: I use Destruction Swordsman Fusion.
(Lancer) Photon: N-Nani my own cards?
ShiniestOfSneasels: I fuse you Dark Magician with my Buster Blader
(Lancer) Photon: Ghost san you really are impressive!
(Lancer) Photon: I activate the Final Geas!
(Lancer) Photon: With its effect I banish
ShiniestOfSneasels: chain.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Karma of the Destruction Swordsman.
ShiniestOfSneasels: removing you dark magician with it.
ShiniestOfSneasels: and giving Robot Buster 500 attack
(Lancer) Photon: Oh your no fun
(Lancer) Photon: Hmmmm
(Lancer) Photon: Your a tough nut to crack ya know?
(Lancer) Photon: I attack your Magicians Rod
(Lancer) Photon: *with
(Lancer) Photon: Trap Card Activate!
(Lancer) Photon lost 500 lifepoints
ShiniestOfSneasels shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: I summon another copy of apprentice illusion magician!
(Lancer) Photon: and with its effect... Ill add a Dark Magician!
(Lancer) Photon: Attack!
(Lancer) Photon: effect!
ShiniestOfSneasels lost 1100 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: By sending it to the graveyard I can increase Apprentice by 2000 Attack Points!
(Lancer) Photon: I activate the spell card Allure of Darkness!
(Lancer) Photon: It allows me to draw two cards
(Lancer) Photon: then banish a Dark Monster
(Lancer) Photon: I set two cards and end my turn
ShiniestOfSneasels: activate effect.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Karma in grave.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Whelp tribute effect.
ShiniestOfSneasels: I equip Wizard Buster and Robot Buster onto my Buster Blader.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Buster Blader attacks.
(Lancer) Photon: chain
ShiniestOfSneasels: ok
(Lancer) Photon: Ill tribute illusion magician
(Lancer) Photon: to add a copy of the dark magician
(Lancer) Photon lost 2600 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Aggggh
(Lancer) Photon: No room for playing around huh Ghost?
ShiniestOfSneasels: Wizard Buster.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Buster Whelp.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Buster Dragon effect.
(Lancer) Photon: At the end phase of this turn
(Lancer) Photon: I activate Dark Magic Inheritance!
(Lancer) Photon: Ill add the dark Magic Inheritance
(Lancer) Photon: and since I activated a spell or trap on your turn
(Lancer) Photon: I can special summon....
(Lancer) Photon: My Magician of Dark Illusion
(Lancer) Photon: I activate the Dark Magic Circle
(Lancer) Photon: is that fine Ghost?
ShiniestOfSneasels: Yes. Buster Dragon effect targeting Robot Buster
ShiniestOfSneasels: Equips to Buster Blader.
(Lancer) Photon: I activate
(Lancer) Photon: the Dark Magic Veil
(Lancer) Photon: allowing me to pay 1000 life points
(Lancer) Photon: to summon my Dark Magician!
(Lancer) Photon lost 1000 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Want to do anything ghost?
ShiniestOfSneasels: No.
(Lancer) Photon: With these two monsters I create the overlay network
(Lancer) Photon: effect
(Lancer) Photon: I summon! Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
(Lancer) Photon: and with its effect to detach an Xyz mateiral
(Lancer) Photon: Draccosack Attack!
ShiniestOfSneasels: damage step I activate Karma of the Destruction Swordsman.
ShiniestOfSneasels: I gain 1500 attack.
(Lancer) Photon lost 1500 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Of course you would.... This is my last turn isn't it?
ShiniestOfSneasels: Effect of Kinka-Byo. I ressurect Buster Whelp.
ShiniestOfSneasels: Buster Whelp effect.
(Lancer) Photon: Well then... Ladies and Gentlemen! Let the show begin! (To be honest This would have been alot more fun then playing against True Draco King)
ShiniestOfSneasels: I fuse you Dracossack with my buster Blader.
(Lancer) Photon: While no one's here Ghost.... I might as well
(Lancer) Photon: With my Xyz Monster and his Buster Blader
ShiniestOfSneasels: Buster Dragon effect.
(Lancer) Photon: he'll summon his most powerful beast!
ShiniestOfSneasels: I use Destruction Sword Memories to perform a fusion summon from my graveyard.
(Lancer) Photon: And the show contines!
(Lancer) Photon: and then
(Lancer) Photon: ....
(Lancer) Photon lost 2400 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Curtains
(Lancer) Photon: Ah... Nice duel Ghost, Its always nice to duel with you
ShiniestOfSneasels: *silently walks away.*
(Lancer) Photon: I ran into that prick of our school president
(Lancer) Photon: But Ghost
(Lancer) Photon: How did you know to add Dark Paladin?
ShiniestOfSneasels: *halts and looks back*
ShiniestOfSneasels: "I watched your entrance exam."
ShiniestOfSneasels: *walks away*
(Lancer) Photon: Your probably right, my fault for pulling out all my tricks haha
(Lancer) Photon: See ya around Ghost! (Thanks Fear!(
ShiniestOfSneasels: (np)

It was only fitting he lost after all, Ghost was one of the highest ranked players in this school at least 500 above his own. But Vice saw it as a kinda joke assigning Ghost to be his rival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woah! That was so cool!" Robin said running up to Daymon and helping him stand up
"How did you do that!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm

The teacher walked up to Daymon and Robin.
"You two come with me! To the headmaster office." He pointed towards the building. Daymon groaned.

"Too much damn attention..." Daymon said walking after him. Students gave him. Robin and the other guy looks.

The student clicked his tongue. "He wasn't as good as I thought, too bad his rank went down, 2932, now.",

He closed his laptop and walked away.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu May 04, 2017 12:10 am

Neptune was watching the duel from the doorway sighing "I thought that match would go a little bit longer" she then begins to walk towards her next class as she bumps into some person "Ouch"

Tai looks up and sees the person he bumps into "Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention" Neptune sighs "Its alright" she quickly gets up and walks away as Tai looks her direction "I feel like I've seen her"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 04, 2017 7:54 am

Marth's PDA vibrated, that was usually a sign that your ranking had changed.
"999? Well I didnt expect that much of a rise" Rankings were frequently changing and Marth knew he wouldnt be able to hold it for long.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 06, 2017 1:28 am

((Idk guys, I'd kind of rather focus on one then both right now. Especially with so many OP decks here xD mostly in the hand of one person))

Daymon, Robin and the other guy all walked into the headmaster's office. Daymon tried to explain that his bike rode by himself and then a duel started. Daymon groaned. He was still upset that he had lost as well. All his moves were countered.

The headmaster put his handup. "I have included you two in the upcoming tournament. Only the top two thousand students get to participate at the beginning of the year. It becomes a switch up of ranks. Whoever wins the most duels will go up and up until they hit the top. The more u lose, the harder it becomes to raise your rank and you'll end up at 2000, stuck, before long. The top 128 will participate in a tournament of 7 rounds."

Daymon groaned at the thought of participating... more spotlight. Not exactly what he wanted. The other duelist did a fist bump.

The headmaster looked at Robin. "I reviewed your test, you have potential. This tournament will bring it out."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 06, 2017 6:27 am

(Fuck you I said I was switching to Exodia. Do you not listen -/- and my Dark Magician is an RP deck you just haven't seen my RP deck. I also said I wasn't going to use them unless I needed to duel with him but you were like "Noo Marth use both of them" Fuck off my back)
Robin sighed. While he did like dueling, he just knew he was bad about it.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 06, 2017 7:48 am

(Bruh I only used malefics with a random so far not even broken as much as just a counter deck) Some of the students had just been notified of a tournament about to happen as both Vice and Neptune looked at their PDA's Vice smiles "Payback time and then he also notice his rank went back to 1000 the hell did someone important lose?"

Neptune looking at the PDA sighs "Damnit now I have no way of escaping to that Shooting Star Duel Academy to check out the students there I mean uh never mind" she begins to whistle awkwardly
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 am

Marth, who was going to take the opportunity he could get to wipe that smug look off that bastard's face again. Walked over to Vice.
"Nah, just mine going up by one. Don't get cocky it'll probably go down in a while, mine as well."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top