free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

2nd Digimon RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2nd Digimon RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 14, 2017 2:16 pm

(watch out for needles, her dad knows how to sew)

Kou was angrily climbing the tree ranting on about things being stupid and having to climb the tree up again. He had the eaten the fruit to regain some energy.

"Son of a damn looking mutant worm. Might as well have been on the moon, at least there's a lack of gravity there. Too bad nothing would be able to fly because there would be no lift for something to go up." Kou said. He finally reached the egg before Monmon, a small looking monkey digimon flew past Kou and grabbed the egg and began to jump from branch to branch away. "I hate this place! Why do I even want that egg!!!"

Kou began swinging back and forth from the branch and jumped towards the next one and tried to keep up a pace to follow Monmon.

"I better not fucking fall off again!" Kou yelled. He almost lost his balance a few times but was quickly able to grab on to another branch to steady himself. Monmon had looked back and was taunting Kou. "You are dead."

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 pm

(Yeah look out for his secret technique 1000 needles of death
Her dad is secretly Maizu who is a jumper which was also haku in another life)

A man looking out at Kou from a distance smiling "It seems we have guest black tailmon" Black tailmon looking towards Kou "You wanna go get him Kunto?" his digimon looks up at him "Let's pay him a visit shall we"

The man begins to walk Kou direction "Let us begin in the name of the digital king"

Name: Kunto
Looks: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Backstory: (To start in every right now your guys better) he fights for his brother the person who took on the role now as digital king he fights against the dark generals for training. and its said his black tailmon is one of the 7 general but only in its champion form.
Digimon:
Black Tailmon
https://wikimon.net/Black_Tailmon

Lady Devimon
https://wikimon.net/Lady_Devimon

Lilithmon (Dark general)
https://wikimon.net/Lilithmon

(Still debating on something to finish it)
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 am

Kou eventually slipped off a branch too high but used the falling momentum while grabbing tightly on a branch to throw him forward and catch Monmon. He grabbed the egg and prepared for a fall. He ended up landing in a pile of leaves.

"Shit, I'm lost. I don't know which way I came from." Kou looked left and right and groaned. "I hate this place."

Kou looked in a direction two figures were coming from. "People? Well one of them is."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 am

"This... is where the scream was coming from?" Ray sweat dropped, he imagined a much less girly scream, he looked over to his partner.

"Ah... Sorry Leomon but do you mind helping us out abit?" The Lion Digimon nodded and he raised his fist, it started to emit an orange aura.
"Fist Of The-" his attack was stopped by a mild laughter as a figure dropped down.

~~~~~~
https://wikimon.net/Plutomon
Name: Plutomon
Forms:
Dobermon > Cerberumon > Plutomon
Backstory: The one who wants to overthrow the king the most. Plutomon believes in a monarchy, but he believes that he should be the one leading them. Before executing the rebels, he found out the location of the rebellions supposed "Hope."
Intro:
"Forgive my.... hounds" Plutomon said walking over and petting one.
"My Kin are so stupid, alas it seems that I was the only diamond in the rough."

So this is what the Rebels were talking about but they're so weak, Well no matter if these creatures could defeat their beloved king, he would bring them to him.... and then he would kill them too

Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Kunto looking at the guy who just fell "That was some fall mister are you okay?" he looks down at the "Oh I didn't know humans laid eggs like animals?" Kunto laughed a bit "What's your name Mr?" Kunto gives him his hand
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 16, 2017 12:28 am

Kou got up without taking his hand.
"I'm not much older than you kid." Kou looked at the weird creature beside him. "Aren't you a little too old to have stuffed animals. Besides I found this egg in some cave. Some word came up, digidestined whatever that means. My name, huh? What's it to you?"

Kou gripped his egg and began to look over Kunto's head. "I think i came from that way so I'll be going now."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Kunto looks at Kou "You have no idea what your dealing with you should stay out of the emperor's way or who knows what will happen and this isn't a stuffed animal its my digimon Black Tailmon" Kunto heads the other way "If you don't back out of this now you will regret it" as he vanishes within a strong wind
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 am

Kou stops and turns around. He cracks his knuckles and walks toward Kunto.

"I don't know what you just said BUUUUT, it sounds like you need a beating. I have enough built up just for you too." Kou makes sure the egg won't drop while he does this. "Your stuffed animal won't save you either."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Plutomon looks at the girl holding Plotmon
"Oh what an adowable little pet you have there" he cooed as he inched forward, but they stepped back. Plutomon smiled

"I just need you little brats to come with me for a second, I just need to ah- introduce you to one of my friends!"

"Errr... I'm uh fine really" Ray said slowly backing away. Plutomon looked at the other boy trying to hide under the Black Digimon's gaze.

"Oh? But you know I can be very persuasive," he said as he looked at the girl.
"I'm afraid I'll have to insist on this. Little girl, don't you want to come? I really don't want to use Force" he asked as he cracked his knuckles.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

she looks away "Sorry but I don't think my parents would want me talking to anymore strangers today.." she slowly backs away next to Ray "I say we run for it now..." she whispers to Ray

Kunto laughing "Your a funny one maybe next time when you actually have a digimon and not just an egg we will fight and then if you somehow manage to win i'll tell you anything you wish but the chances of you beating me is quite slim" he says as he vanishes in front of Kou
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 am

Kou was about to throw a punch when Kunto disappeared.
"Digimon? The fuck is that? A pokemon? Am I in the same world as Damon and Shana on TV? Now I'm gonna miss the new episode of that too..." Kou ranted as he turned around and began to walk towards his base.

Eventually after half an hour later, Kou makes to to his base, exhausted. He falls down unto his terrible makeshift bed and falls asleep with the egg next to him.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 18, 2017 5:07 am

"For once I agree....." Ray said as he backed off and they soon started to run.
"Quick split up!" Ray ordered and each one of them took a different direction leaving a laughing Plutomon.

"How amusing.... Very well! I shall play this game of hide and seek too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ohmygod Ohmygod" Raven said as he held onto Dorumon for dear life as he ran through the forest.
"Don't worry pal! What's the worst that could...." they bumped into Plutomon.
"Found you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One down.... Two to go." Plutomon thought as he tried searching for Ray
"You'd think he'd be easier find with a gigantic lion" he mumbled to himself as heard running and dashed toward it.
"Well... Not the one I was looking for, but I suppose you can be number two." Plutomon said as he looked at the girl with the Plotmon.
(Pokemon Sinnoh RP is Canon xD)
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 20, 2017 11:22 am

looking at the digimon in front of her "Uh I don't taste good neither does plotmon please whatever you do don't eat us I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt us please?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 21, 2017 8:08 am

"Now, now I never said I would eat you" Plutomon said as he ran at the girl at a speed she probably wouldn't be able to follow and knocked her out with a single punch. Letting the Dobermon take her away. He went to search for the last of the three;
"I sure do wonder if the Rebellion is brain dead if they summoned these weak 'Heroes'" he sighed, he wanted a challenge.

He smiled as he saw a slight disturbance in the foliage.
"Time to complete the set!"
~~~~~
When Raven woke up he saw Dorumon and he saw the girl from before with the dog.
"H-Hey a-are you guys okay?!" He looked around. They were surrounded by Dobermon.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Kou woke up just as the sun was setting.

"Great it's still the same day. And I'm still here." Kou rolled over and stayed laying down for a while. After that he took a deep breath and jumped up. He went down to the stream close by for a drink of water. He walked back over and got ready for look at the constellations. "I wonder where this is. Sure as hell ain't anywhere near home. Bunch of crazy kids with mutated animals."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 29, 2017 2:56 am

Kali looking at the guy finally waking up "How do you think i'm doing" she stares him down for a few minutes then looks around (assuming I still have plotmon) "Plotmon what are these digimon?" Plotmon looking up at Kali "They are Dobermon"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm

"Run Faster! He's gaining on us!" He said while on Leomon's back, as the digimon was superiorly faster but the Digimon stood still.

"Wrong. Plutomon is a higher levelled up Digimon then I, it would be best to conserve our strength." The Lion-man said as he took out a sword.

"We must prepare to fight!"

"Brave words. But can you back them up?" Ray heard a voice say and he looked around him but couldn't see anything.
~~~~~~

"W-What should we do?" The boy said as he looked around while the Doberman seemed to be waiting for someone and just stood there, looking at them.

"I say we fight!"
Dorumon's Human Partner looked terrified at the thought of it.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:13 am

Kou took off his goggles and used them on a self-made telescope for a bigger view on the stars. After a while of being confused and not being able to recognize the stars, he gave up and put his goggles back on his forehead.

"I don't know any of these constellations... this isn't Earth..." Kou said as he sat down and just looked towards the trees. "This is ridiculous... Now I only have one kid I can beat up, the guy with stuffed animals!!!"

Kou gets up as he hears a bunch of yelling. "Oh more playmates, let's go eggy. We have more than one person to beat up."

Kou grabs his egg and begins heading off towards the screaming.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 pm

The girl looking at the digimon who suggested fighting "Would that really be a logical move here their probably stronger and they also have numbers on us right now we shouldn't probably make them angry don't you think?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am

Kou could see a huge humanoid looking devil creature terrorizing a lion man thing and another kid.

"Well as much as I'd like to wail on the kid, I guess fighting that thing would be a lot better!" Kou thought to himself. As he stepped closer, Kou jumped out and landed a right hook on the thing. The creature's feet left the ground and flew back a few steps before landing back on his feet feeling his cheek. Kou landed on the ground with his arm wrapped around his egg. He felt like his fist was on fire and he looked down and his fist was covered in some sort of blue blocks.

"This place is weird..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:55 am

Plutomon rubbed his jaw.
"Now that certainly was a surprise." He thrned around and saw Kou's fist.
"interesting... Very Interesting" he mumbled

"Leomon attack now!" Ray shouted out and Leomon used his sword to swing at the other digimon, but he caught the sword.

"Fool me once, shame on me, try to Fool me two times..." he said and buried a fist in Leomon's gut
"Shame on you."
~~~
"Where exactly do you think we'll be taken!" The Black-Digimon cried out.
"The land of sunshine and rainbows?! We need to escape- Now!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:01 pm

"And where do you suggest we go you haven't exactly said where to?!" she said back to the digimon "Now then if you have an idea on where please do tell cause I don't want to be here either I want to go home"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 am

Kou jumped up and tried to attack the monster man again but was grabbed by the shirt and thrown at the other kid. Kou crashes into him and immediately gets up.

"Why don't you watch where you're standing?!" Kou yells at him raising a fist at him covered in blue flames. Kou runs at him again and throws a fist at the digimon. Plutomon lifts up the palm of his hand to block it. A huge swirl of energy disperses when Kou's fist meets his palms and Kou immediately goes for another punch with his other fist. Plutomon meets this one with a fist and Kou is thrown back this time.

"Damnit, I've never lost a fight like this before."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:44 pm

"Watch where i'm standing....?" Ray groaned as he tried to stand up.
"Your worse then the girl."

Leomon struggled to get up, so Ray ran over to help support him up.
"I don't think we can beat him!" Ray shouted as Plutomon lunged at them.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Kunto was watching this all happen from a distance and laughed "I wonder if those two are capable of even retreating now maybe I should go help them...." he looks up at the sky "Nah I guess I can let him have all the fun of taking them out for us"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top