$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Demon Slayer RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon Slayer RP

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm

All over the world, countries have demon slayer factions. These factions work together to stop demons from invading the human world, or doing any demonic activity occurring so that normal people can live their life. While most demons are evil and want to do pure destruction to the world or disrupt the normal flow of life, others do not care and just escape the normality of their own realm in the human world.

While there are demons in the demon slayer factions, they are usually looked down upon. But just as there are demons in demon slaying activities, there are humans who work for demons.

There are three types of demon slaying combat abilities.

Paladin: These are the types who fight using combat weapons such as swords and anything else like that.

Exorcists: These are the types that fight using seals and spells. They are able to cast huge spells that do not have to go along with their main attributes.

Brawler: These are the types who fight by merging with their demon oversouls on a biological level. They use the characteristics of their demon soul to become stronger.

Half-Demons: Also able to utilize the demon soul ability. As part of demon-human law, they are not allowed to know their demon parent. They will be a lot stronger than normal humans and have unusual abilities.

Demons: While most do not have human appearances, they can. Their strength, speed and abilities are way above average humans for even lower level demons.

Demon Oversouls: By having compatible demon oversouls fuse with your mind, a person can become much stronger. Most people use this as a way to combat demons. A demon's abilities and skills can become yours through this ability. If a demon was skilled with a sort of weapon, you will also gain that skill. Everyone's Mind will have at least two attributes unless it is a Mystical attribute. Mystical attributes will be an ancient attribute that is rarely seen in humans. It's able to use raw spirit power, while everything else converts raw spirit power into their own specific attribute.

Attributes:

Nothingness
Fire
Water
Lightning
Mystical
Darkness
Light
Metal
Earth

Epilogue:

A small girl was fighting a guy with long fingernails and a snake tongue. She dodged his moves left and right. She was skilled at close range fighting. All of a sudden she reached into her pocket and revealed a long wire. She caught his arms within the wire, turned him around and slashed the wire across his neck dropping him dead. She let out a huge sigh. She took out a small radio and talked into it.

"Miu here, I found one. It used to take me weeks to find me demons, but now I find one like every day. This one was a bit tough." She said.

Name: Miu Norato
Attribute: Water and Light - Currently fused with a Water Imp Demon
Type: Human Paladin
Weapon: Wire and Whips
Backstory: Miu is the third daughter of the Norato household. The Norato household is the main branch of the Japanese Demon Slayer faction. She isn't that high in ranking within the demon slayer faction.

"Really? Tough? These were too weak, I didn't even get a chance to show off." A deep male voice came slowly. His hair covered half his head and the other half had spiky hair. He was sitting on a pile of similar looking demons. There were at least 30 around him without a single scratch or sign of fatigue on him. "I guess your big brother Shou is too strong."

Name: Shou Norato
Attribute: Light and Fire -Fused with a High Level Lightkeeper demon.(gives powerful light attacks and amazing sword abilities)
Weapon: Meteor Armor and Heracles' Sword
Backstory: The number one of the Japanese Demon Slayer branch. From a young age, during a family expedition in Greece, he found the Armor Set and branch hidden within a demon tomb. Using them, he rose through the ranks quickly.

Name: Rus Shimasu
Attribute: idk yet
Weapons: A Gun and Gauntlets
Backstory: Rus is a shounen anime fanatic. His parents hate his obsession with anime and try to get him to study constantly but it doesn't work. He constantly daydreams about his life changing.

Intro Post: Rus was watching anime on his phone while walking to class.

"Another day of the usual. If only I could get stuck in another reality." Rus thought out loud to himself. Rus looked across the street. He saw Miu running towards school. He always noticed her from afar. She always seemed to be disappearing and he thought that was so weird.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon Slayer RP

Post by Marth on Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Name: Will Chevois
Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/25/bc/5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg
Attribute: Mystic,
Type: Half-Demon
Picture
Weapons: Fists
Demonic Ability:
When he becomes violent, his eyes become orange and his aura becomes demonic. As he grows more violent, his body begins to assume more demonic features.
Stage 1 (Probably Won't becoming anything more violent than this for a while.)
Orange Eyes, Demonic Aura, his body becomes tougher and harder.

Backstory: Will was always a troublemaker, while he wasn't bad in school or anything, he just hated going. His mother died when he was young, and his father abandoned him so he lives with his grandfather who taught him how to fight.

Intro Post:
"Come on! Come on! Whose next!" he said raising up his fist. Around him were the bodies of some fools thinking they could beat him. His eyes were a lightly tinted orange before he noticed that nobody else was standing
"Oh come on! That wasn't even a fight you weaklings!" he said as his eyes calmed down.

"I'll fight you." Will heard a voice behind him.
"Well then bring it!" He swiftly turned around and went to punch him but stopped upon seeing his opponent.

"If you lose let's say...." The reptilian man said as he grinned wickedly.
"You lose your life."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 pm

(Nigga really really? Akihito)
Name:  Leliana Siarra
Type: Half Demon
Weapon: Double Sided Spear
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l1dRzEBBSmg/TzztLrMEVLI/AAAAAAAAER4/iayDW1d7g1I/s640/Shirakiin%2BRirichiyo.jpg
Attribute: Fire and Dark
Backstory: Not knowing her demon father she was raised by her mother and usually wears a hat so no one can see the horns on her head she usually keeps to herself and excels in most of her studies she only has a few friends in the school though but she does well in combat training as long as its a spear.

Intro post: Leliana was listening to her teacher as she continued teaching, Leliana looked outside seeing Miu running towards the school "She must have went to go fight another demon" she says silently to herself "Teacher I finish the lesson for today may I be excused early?" The Teacher looking "But how did?" Leliana looks "I've studied pass where we are in the lessons I'm at least two months ahead" The teacher stares at Leliana "Fine then but no disturbing the other classes Ms. Siarre" Leliana gets up and the other students start whispering to each other "Look at the teacher's pet, what a nerd" She ignores them and leaves the room bowing to the teacher before leaving.

Last edited by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 16, 2017 2:01 am

( Decided to make Demonic Attributes, only one allowed if you are full or half demon. No mixing with human attributes

Demonic Hellfire
Void
Toxin
)

Rus looks at his phone while in class. He checks when all the next big episodes are coming up. He already has them set to record on his DVR in case he misses them on his phone. He took out his earphones and began to listen to them in class. For some reason instead of hearing his anime, he could hear Miu's voice.

"Yes Shou, I swear I can feel something demonic in the school. I feel like a set up for a spell. Yes, I know the difference between ordinary half-demons and demonic arts. Fine, I'll show you!" Miu hung up the phone. All of a sudden Rus could hear his anime again. He couldn't tell if that was real or not. He could feel her in his head and where she was heading. It felt weird to him.

"I must be on some sort of drugs. I know anime makes you feel good but not this kind of good." Rus said as he got up and headed for the school basement after Miu.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Tue May 16, 2017 4:43 am

((Can I get a freaking explanation of the freaking attributes and the freaking setting and the freaking backstory of freaking demons?))

Name: Kabasek
Type: Umm.. Demon? I guess?
Appearance: Slightly taller, but definitely bulkier, than the average human. Acid green eyes, dark green skin, black horns similar to the ones on Loki's helmet, sharp fangs and long and sharp claws that excrete poison, a green tail with an end similar to a scorpion's tail. Never wears a shirt and likes to show off his impeccable pecs.
Attribute: Toxin? I guess?
Weapons: Deez nuts
Backstory: Kabasek likes dem humans so he decided to live with them. Demons are all racist and stuff so Kabasek doesn't like them and stuff. Demons have no gender right? He's very stoic and isn't afraid of doing the one thing that others would hesitate in doing. He doesn't understand jokes or metaphors or anything like that.

Intro:
Kabasek was talking to one of his colleagues, a man named Howard, a human exorcist of reasonable renown, when a group of other humans passed them by and jeered at Kabsek.
"People like them make me want to go back to killing humans," said Kabasek casually, bearing his poison covered fangs at them.
"Calm your tits Kabasek," said Howard.
"My tits are just muscle, Howard, they can't feel 'calm'."
"In any case, you'd be better off killing them when there are no witnesses."
"Hm... Yes. You have a point, Howard. Sometimes you actually make sense."
"You make it sound like most of the time I don't-"
"Howard, my friend, help me execute this marvelous plan!"
"I actually don't think that's a goo-"
"I knew you'd agree. Come! Let us prepare."
"Damn it..."

Samsepi0l

Devpro Name : Hugo Weaving's Official Account
Cash : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 16, 2017 6:04 pm

(I don't understand the attributes either.)
Leliana walking through the school hallways "Empty as I thought most people are in classes or off doing something they probably shouldn't" she continues walking around as she notices two students running down at the basement "That's weird..." she looks down at the basement "Somethings odd here maybe I should go report to a teacher"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 am

(
So i exit out accidentally the first time so I'm just gonna rush type this. It took me 40 minutes last time to get halfway done. If you don't understand I'll just clarify but for now....

Raw Spirit Power:
The energy we have to use attacks, spells and any other flashy thing like that. Attributes except for mystical change Raw spirit power into that attribute. I decided to make Nothingness like Mystical and only a single attribute. Attributes will go from its most fluid form to its most focused form. more or less
The First three don't have a need of a medium item to use it much quicker.Medium items are like shortcuts to use attributes faster. Sort of like a wand for a wizard in harry potter...

Mystical: The use of raw spirit power in its natural form. Easiest to control and most fluid movement of raw spirit power. Allows for attacks using raw spirit power

Light: The second most fluid of raw spirit power. Raw spirit power is converted to light and so on for each other attribute. Allows for attacks using light and oversouling with demons of light and so on for each attribute. Great for strong single attacks

Water: The third most fluid form of raw spirit power. Great for spells and not so much for attacks.

Lightning: Great for attacks and spells but not as proficient as the other two before lightning. The use of this attribute will naturally make the body faster

Fire: An attribute great for AoE attacks. Very destructive.

Darkness: The only attribute to get stronger during a certain time, the night. Great for single target attacks.

Ice: Perfect for spells. The use of this attribute leaks raw spirit power to the area around the user causing the temperature to drop.

Earth: : Can use energy from the Earth for spells. Can cause huge changes to the environment.

Metal: One of the harder attributes to focus for anything other than defensive spells. Difficult to use without medium items. Can increase that stats and abilities of metals

Nothingness: The most focused form of Raw spirit power. Almost impossible to use without mediums. One of the most destructive attributes. Think of it like mystical but with completely opposite characteristics

Demon Attributes: This is for demons and half demons who have a stronger connection to their demonic side. They are more of a way to describe a demon's primary attacks

Demonic Hellfire: Flames of hell. Used by demons of fire and demonic dragons mostly.

Void: Demons that can cause gravitational fields around them to either increase or decrease gravity.

Toxins: Demons that use a variety of poisons to confuse, paralyze, or poison their targets

Absolute Zeros: Demons that create winter wonderlands wherever they go. Strong Regenerative abilties.

Shadows: Demons that can travel through shadows. Almost never seen in broad daylight. Very mysterious.

I think I had one more can't remember. Oh well.
Hierarchy of demons:

Demon Beasts: Like animals to humans. Usually do not think or talk. The lowest level of demons.

Minion Demons: Demons created by anything above them. Usually strong depending on their creator. Usually look the same as each other of whatever type they are. So a snake demon, will probably make loads of little snake demons

Rogue Demons: Demons that use human attributes, not really powerful. Sort of like a starting stage for demons. Will swallow the soul of a young human for their attribute.

Specials: Demons with personality and their own looks. This is for demons who become self-aware of who they are and are able to think more rationally and make choices for themselves.

Keepers: Rogue demons who have become masters of their human stolen attributes. They are incredibly good at using their energy for huge attacks.

Demonic Dragons: The second rarest form of demons. They are extremely study, very intelligent, very violent creatures. They will destroy anyone who invades its territory.

Uniques: The highest level of demon. These are ones very self-aware of the world around them and have attained some sort of self-given mission they must complete. Extremely powerful and practically reign over the land around them in the demon realm.

Tired, whatever. Tried my best. I'm gonna shitpost here and let you guys continue it and I'll post more tomorrow)

Rus followed Miu into the basement. Miu looked around and thrust her hand into the air.

"Waves of Poseidon, flood through these lands and reveal any traps." Water formed a ring around Miu's hand and expanded. It revealed a series of seals in front of her. Miu bent down and one by one the seals disappeared. "Low level traps. Some sort of demonic spellcaster I guess. Dumb humans always do the dumbest of things."

She kept walking forward. When the ring of water had reached Rus, it just flowed past him. He hadn't even felt it.

"Is my life an anime now?" Rus asked. He waited a bit before he followed after Miu.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Will laughed. He wasn't afraid of any overgrown lizard, he launched the first fist at him only to be surprised when his skin was harder than he expected.
"Ah what the fuck?" he said, pulling his hand back.

"Oh? Your able to take a hit from me and not have any broken bones.... Your not your average human are you? Metal? Maybe an Earth attribute? Ah well. I'll find out once I'm done with you." He said before rushing at the teenager in a flurry of blows.

Will had a hard time matching blow for blow and had an even harder time even landing a single hit in.
"Oof!" he grunted as the demon landed a solid hit to his stomach.

"Ha! All you humans are pathetic!" his enemy taunted as he charged with another fist.
"Must have some real arrogance if he's just going to talk during a fight...." Will thought as he dived under his blow and gave him a hard blow to the stomach.

This time, it seemed to do real damage against him which seemed to surprise the demon.
"H-How did you- Your no Demon Slayer!" he protested as he looked at Will who was looking downwards.

"Less Talking." he mumbled out as he raised his fist in the air, it was shrouded by a weird orange aura and his eyes had turned a brilliant orange.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Sat May 20, 2017 5:42 am

"Come, Howard! Let us look through my plans and research," said Kabasek.
"Research? Wait, where are we going?"
"Your room."
"Why did you leave potentially illegal documents in my room?!" shouted Howard.
"What do you mean? I had to leave them somewhere," Kabasek replied plainly. Howard sighed heavily and followed Kabasek into his own room. There was a detailed plan on the wall, showing what each member of the group that tease Kabasek does and at what time.
"When did you even do all of this?"
"I had some spare time today."
"Doesn't matter... Get rid of it. This is illegal. You can't just kill them."
"What are you talking about? This was your idea."
"No... No... I wasn't talking seriously... Damn it, I talk too much."
Kabasek approaches the wall and points to a picture of a man.
"This one's first. He should be training by himself right now. Let's go!" said the demon, running out of the room.
"No.. Wait!" Howard followed him, making sure to lock his room.

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 am

seeing everything that just went down Leliana stops at the stair way as the water hit her foot she silently winced in pain "Burning..." she tried now to yell in pain as the water flowed past her "Gah why did that hurt oh yeah water is not good for me forgot" she sighed remembering her black flames that ended up hurting one of her best friends when she was little

Shaking her head "I already apologized but why do I still feel this way...?" she begins to follow the two down further into the basement "I have a possible bad feeling about this but part of me also realizes its a bit to late to go back"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 21, 2017 12:52 am

Rus had been following Miu for a while but didn't even see when she had disappeared from his line of sight.

"Where'd she go?" Rus wondered. All of a sudden there was a yell from above him.

"Die demon!!!" Miu said flying towards him. Rus however dodged her attack because he had fallen on his butt from the terror of a flying Miu. Miu flew over him and prepared for a second attack until she noticed it was just Rus. "Uhhh what are you doing?"

Rus was still scared and tried to crawl away from Miu when all of a sudden there was a small cackle of laughter.

"More sacrifices? Good this'll help summon my master!" Came the voice. It was slow. Suddenly there was a whoosh above them. A bunch of bats were flying. "Get them my familiars! Bring back their skulls!"

Miu jumped out in front of Rus. "Holy light of Apollo with your dazzling brilliance and all-knowing melody. I beg you, Blind these bats!"

A bright light illuminated the area around him. Rus covered his eyes and felt a hand grab his arm and start to drag him across the room. "Stay behind me and don't run away from me. I'll try to protect you."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 pm

"What's... Happening to me" Will thought, sure he had felt the rush of battle before- but this time it was different. All he wanted to do was smash his head in with as much force possible.

He cracked his neck and charged at the lizard who tried to defend himself but Will had started to punch the ever living crap outta him.
"I'll do anything!" The lizard said squirming, his plan was failing he only hoped his friend in the basement was having better luck and could save him.

Will responded with a punch to the face, unknown to him someone was watching them.

Shou looked abit interested. It wasn't everyday he saw an ordinary person beat a demon- even a weak one. Although maybe he wasn't an ordinary human....
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsepi0l on Fri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Kabasek and Howard arrived on the training field, where their first victim was training.
"There he is, Howard. Follow the plan and everything should go well," said Kabasek dramatically.
"Wait, what plan?"
"I told you, the plan to kill this guy. Weren't you listening?"
"You haven't told me any plan, and we're not killing anybody!"
"What? Why not? This was your plan!"
"I made no plan to kill anyone!"
"Forget it, if you don't want to go along with the plan you made, I'll do it myself."
"Okay, fin- Wait, no! You're not killing him!"
"You're so annoying Howard. Why not?"
"It's illegal!"
"What? Why is it illegal?"
"Murder is not allowed!"
"Oh... But, you guys kill each other."
"Yeah and then we go to prison as punishment."
"I can break out of a pathetic little human prison," said Kabasek as he stood up, getting ready to kill the man.
"In your case you'd probably die!"
"What?"
"You're a demon. You'll be killed."
"But that's racist!"
"Yeah, well. That's how it is."
"Fine I'll just hit him really hard!" said Kabasek and took another step.
"No! That's also illegal."
"Ugh, humans. What am I supposed to do then?"
"Hmm... Talk to him?"
"What would that accomplish?"
"...Maybe he'll stop?"
"I think I'd rather just hit him."
"No, wait! I have an idea... How about we humiliate him?"
"How do we do that?"
"I'll think of a plan... For now, let's go back."
With a sad grunt, Kabasek followed Howard and they went back to his room.
(Hurry up and get to the damn HQ of this demon slaying faction thing guys)

Samsepi0l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Leliana looking at the two as they head further in "Even after he was caught she just decided to let him stay wow must not be that big but what was that noise I heard something about a sacrifice or something I still have a bad feeling about it" she continues further trying her best not to get caught like Rus did
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top