free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 19, 2017 3:27 am

(SO like the usuals, try not to be an asshole in the RP. Don't run endless staples please. Don't be OP.

New Rule for this RP: Start off with only one extra deck monster. Get to add one when I say it's okay. You can not have multiple copies. There will only be one of each. I'll make a different topic when we get our second card. You'll probably have to change your deck constantly when you gain new card because playing with one is hard... lol

)

You are one of three statuses!

Tops: The elites of society. They live in the city. They live in luxury, they try not to pay too much attention to the rest of the scum on their feet.

Security: The people who try to keep the barrier between the Tops and Common. They come from both sides of the spectrum but work together anyways.

Commons: The low class society who works to keep the City going. They have a hard time surviving day to day. They make up for their losses with their dueling.

Intro Sheet:

Name: Daxz Ryu
Deck: Darkness (for now)
Ace Monster: Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
Class: Common
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/13/72/fc1372e8afd4d999e49077a834e4e5b1.jpg
Duel Runner: http://t07.deviantart.net/g9rK6DZlV_JEgewjwk9XDzmyLmE=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre14/a0fb/th/pre/i/2011/146/c/1/__l____s_revolution_d_runner_by_genises-d3hblmx.jpg
Background:
Raised on the hard streets of the Satellite, Daxz grew up without anyone to trust and eventually learned to rely on himself only. He had a tendency to steal unconsciously except for Duel Monster cards. Those were the only things he would never duel because those were the only things he held sacred. It was the only thing that kept him attached to other people.

Intro Post:

Daxz rounded a corner as two security guards were on his tail. They easily took the corner as well. Monsters floated in between them.

"Can't you guys just let me off the hook? I was only getting a part for my duel runner!" Daxz tried to explain to them.

"How about you stay in the Satellite instead of coming to steal from the city!!!" One of them yelled. Daxz sighed.

"No choice then. Dichromatic eyes that illuminate the dark night! Become time's compass, and point to a new path! Fusion Summon! Appear, Level Eight Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" A huge flash of light appeared on the field then suddenly a yell.

At the opening of the alley, both Security guards past through then suddenly the Duel runners failed and they skid across the ground. Daxz past them and waved. "You boys have fun explaining that you lost!"

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Post by Marth on Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 am

Name: Tigre Larum
Deck: Gusto
Ace Monster: Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
Class: Security
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ca/74/d4ca74aeaa5f238481a18cc67bc6e4e1.jpg
Duel Runner: http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131028220237/yugioh/images/f/f3/TakasuD-Wheel.gif
Background:
An adopted boy from the satellite, he was taken to the City when he was born. His adopted parents had lost their baby in childbirth and decided to adopt him regardless. As such, his life was filled with expenses and luxuries, but he couldn't help but feel attracted to places away from the city. He decided to join the security because they were one of the few people who could travel in and outside of the city using their duel runners.

Intro Post:
Tigre followed behind him as Daxz and the two security guards had started their duel.
As the two guards skid to the ground.
Tigre began to rev up his engine as he began to catch up to Daxz
"I order you to stop! You stole a part from one of our custom duel runners! Cease now and give back the part, or I'll be forced to arrest you." he said as his duel disk activated.
"Surrender now or duel!"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Name: Kurumi Vorez
Deck: (Haven't decided yet)
Ace Monster: (If I can get some help to test the decks I had in mind I can decide this.)
Class: Tops
Appearance: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Duel Runner:http://orig05.deviantart.net/f1ea/f/2009/252/b/f/duel_runner_request_prototype_by_darklordjadow.png
(The one with the wings added)
Backstory: Kurumi is the youngest daughter of the head of the council of the city though she doesn't treat commons badly like her family and most members of the tops does she is new to dueling and doesn't like many social events though she knows she has to go.

Intro post: Kurumi was at one of her father's parties when she heard a noise coming from outside as she walks out she noticed one of the commons trying to escape security as she sighs "Why would he do that he knows the security won't let him get away so easily" she looked and then noticed the guy summoning a giant dragon "What is that..."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Gundo Katsura
Deck: Probably going to be a machine base deck.
Ace Monster: (Not known yet)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6f/9a/f2/6f9af2025713c72e5c140ccacb8595d1.jpg
Duel Runner:
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/17/52/85/duel_r11.png
Background: He is the cities main mechanic he loves working on duel runners and is known both by commons and tops as well as some security who might want a better D-runner he's been asked by many in the tops to live in higher up but he prefers being the in between of the two groups and just to work on d-runners all day

Intro post: He finishes the repairs for a duel runner as he walks into his shop "Hey Kumo your D-runner is finished!" Kumo smiles "Thank you Gundo!" he pays Gundo as Kumo drives away Gundo looks out at the city "Where is that boy with the part that I need I can't fix his runner without it maybe I should have wen't up into the city instead..."
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

"Didn't you just see what happened to your partners?! You really don't want that for youself." Daxz told him. He took a turn so try to lose the Security. Daxz was getting ready to duel him when he noticed he had gotten on the speed highway. "Alright let's see if you're as crazy I am."

Daxz entered the lane that ended abruptly halfway up. Daxz began to speed up more and more. Daxz sped off the highway high into the air. As he was beginning to fall down, Daxz activated his duel disk.

"Appear, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" Daxz summoned his monster which grabbed onto his duel runner and helped him fly the last few meters into the Satellite. "Easy escape."

Daxz rode into the shop and walked in with the part in his hand. "Hey Old man Mechanic, I got the part." Daxz said walking in. "Whatever it is."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sat May 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Name: Henry Alitz

Deck: Black Wings

Ace Monster: Raikiri The Rain Shower

Class: Top

Appearance:

D-Wheel:

Backstory: Born a common Henry spent his life on the streets, struggling to get by on his own in the harsh world he has been born into. His parents abandoning him as a child for 'lack of the ability to feed themselves much less some snot nosed brat'. He lived this way until he was nine years old and was adopted by a wealthy tops family who often had wanted a child but were unable to conceive one. The "Alitz" family frequently participated in charity events for commons, despite being mocked for it frequently by there fellow tops, and one day while running a soup kitchen they saw the boy with his white hair and strange birthmarks around his eyes. It wasn't hard for the Alitz family to tell that the boy was both homeless and an orphan even if they had not seen him alone at the soup kitchens they often volunteered at. After all most commons, children are orphans or mistreated by their so called "families". The transition from street rat, to high society was a tough one for Henry and he never did fully adjust, often having to hold back his disgust and hatred for the tops for all they had, all they wasted. At the age of just twelve years old Henry witnessed a Security officer brutally run a common off the road on his D-Wheel. The common badly injured from the crash was then forced into  a corner and made to duel security for their freedom, this was a duel he could not have hoped to win even had he been in top form and not badly injured. What crime had this man committed you might ask, none other than simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was this day Henry swore he would do everything in his power to destroy the tops way of life, and take security with them, even if he had to martyr himself in the process.

Intro post: Henry had been keeping an eye on the local security patrols lying in wait for his chance to steal a vital part of their D-Wheel used to force another D-Wheel into a riding duel. This part was a key component in his plan to first cripple security's duel runner unit, he needed the element of surprise and he thought he knew just how to do it. Even just the man for the job..
Squidward Of Carim

Devpro Name : Devpro? What is this
Cash : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 pm

(Real Talk, isn't that basically me and deaths backstory xD everyone apparently hates Security xD)
"Damn him! I'll follow him I play Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" He shouted as he raised his duel disk, he got a call from headquarters.

"Officer Tigre! Stop what your doing! Two of your fellow officers have been knocked out! Its dangerous to pursue." He heard an operator say.

He gritted his teeth. He really didn't like being reigned in and losing to him. But the officer really had no choice in the matter. He turned around and headed back.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

looking at the man who just arrived to his shop he grabs the part "It will help you accelerate faster but if you can't control it then..." he shakes his head "Never mind anyways so where did you find this at I only knew of one in town right now and it was off limits to most civilians unless your you know low lie security" he starts to install the part to the d-runner
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat May 20, 2017 10:20 pm

"Oh you know, the city is pretty good with equipment and stuff," Daxz said as he walked around the shop. "I'm gonna go for a bit to eat, I'll be back later."

Just as Daxz was about to leave the shop, he remembered Gundos rule just for him, empty out his pockets. Daxz began to empty his pockets. He had nuts and bolts for bikes. He even took out an entire duel runner chain from his pockets.
"Bad habit... Really bad. How'd I even get that in my pockets?" Daxz wondered. He left Gundos shop and headed for the Satellite square. He had some other junk in his pockets to trade for food, which he had not stolen from Gundo.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 pm

(Real talk I only read Yuri's backstories because he shit posts often and they were not very long. Holy shit the backstory similarity, however mine is kind of darker..)
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am

(aaaaaah clowd why didn't you post while you were here Dx)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sun May 21, 2017 3:39 am

(I need to find someone to do the role of a security officer, who's bike im going to savage and tear out parts for if I win.)
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sun May 21, 2017 6:39 am

For This Duel, "SquidWardOfCarim" will be Henry, and "The_messiah27" will be random security scum #23.

The Duel:

SquidWardOfCarim: Security Scum, give me your D-Wheel if you'd like though I could always just take it from you like you take from the commons!
The_Messiah27: Who the hell do you think your talking to like that your under arrest but first i'm going to have teach you a lesson
SquidWardOfCarim: Tch, just what I was hoping for!
The_Messiah27: Duel!
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll be taking the first move!
SquidWardOfCarim: I normal summon Black Feather - Tornado The Reverse Wind in attack mode.
SquidWardOfCarim: Then I special summon Black Feather - Gale The Whirlwind with his effect, since I control another Black Feather monster.
SquidWardOfCarim: SYNCHRO SUMMON!
SquidWardOfCarim: Fall down from the skies and wash away the filth of the world, SYNCHRO SUMMON LEVEL 7 ASSAULT BLACK FEATHER - Raikiri The Rain Shower!
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll set one card and end my turn. Try and top that.
The_Messiah27: my move draw
The_Messiah27: I normal summon Jurrac Aeolo
The_Messiah27: And activate big evolution pill
The_Messiah27: Tributing Aeolo
The_Messiah27: I set 2 cards facedown and end my turn
SquidWardOfCarim: That's just like you tops! Taking the weak and throwing them aside as fodder so that you may get stronger!
SquidWardOfCarim: My move, draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: Just in the nick of time, I activate Black Whirlwind.
SquidWardOfCarim: Next I normal summon Black Feather - Kalut The Moon Shadow and then use whirlwind's effect to add a Black Feather  monster with 1300 or less attack points!
SquidWardOfCarim shuffled his deck
The_Messiah27: That's a interesting move are you sure you didn't mean to keep that in hand Hahahaha
SquidWardOfCarim: I add, Black Feather - Pinaki the Waxing Moon to my hand, then I activate Raikiri's effect!
SquidWardOfCarim: Sacred rain, wash away his set cards, Neverending rain!
SquidWardOfCarim: I destroy both of your set cards, a lot of good they will do you now!
The_Messiah27: No not my bottomless and mirror force!
SquidWardOfCarim: Now both of my monsters attack this fool directly!
The_Messiah27 lost 1400 lifepoints
The_Messiah27 lost 2600 lifepoints
SquidWardOfCarim: With that, I end my turn.
The_Messiah27: It begins draw!
The_Messiah27: I activate fossil dig
The_Messiah27: I can a level 6 or lower dinosaur to my hand
SquidWardOfCarim: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mydjqm2rU1E)
The_Messiah27: I choose Jurrac Guaiba
The_Messiah27 shuffled his deck
The_Messiah27: I normal summon him in atk mode
The_Messiah27: He will attack kalut
SquidWardOfCarim: Heh, you sacrificed your Aeolo and for what? So you could normal summon a piddly level 4 monster?
SquidWardOfCarim: GO BLACK SONIC!
SquidWardOfCarim: This trap card allows me to banish all of your attack position monsters when you dare to attack one of my black feathers!
The_Messiah27: Damn you my plans
The_Messiah27: I end.
SquidWardOfCarim: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0cxFx2dDl8)
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll end this right here!
SquidWardOfCarim: Draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: Kalut attack the security fool!
The_Messiah27 lost 1400 lifepoints
SquidWardOfCarim: RAIKIRI, attack HEAVEN'S SHOWER!
The_Messiah27: p...please
The_Messiah27: I'll do anything
The_Messiah27: let me live another turn
SquidWardOfCarim: You sought your own fate, now fall!
The_Messiah27 lost 2600 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: NOOOOOOOOO
The_Messiah27 admitted defeat

Security Scum #23: "Grrr I won't let you get away with this *calls for back up* your going to jail one way or another."
Henry turns to the man and throws the defeated mans cards on the ground "You just try it, they'll meet the same fate as you, however in the mean time..." Reaching into his D-Wheels sactchel and removing tools Henry begins to scavange for the part(s) he needs and quickly finds them.
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 21, 2017 2:25 pm

(Special Rule for My Pendulum Monsters:
- Only One Copy of Odd Eyes
- Unable to set any sort of scales. So no, Pendulum Zone effects or Pendulum Summon
- Pendulum Monsters go to the Graveyard like a normal monster.
Name: Klaus Ordain
Deck: Odd-Eyes
Ace: Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
Backstory: One of the Noble Trash of the system. Anyone who is beneath him in social/ duel rankings should just praise the ground he works on. He works as a pro duelist who loves to entertain the masses with the defeats of his enemies. Though he doesn't look like the type, his favourite card is Performapal Hippo it reminds him of his opponents. He calls himself the 'Entertainment Emperor', regularly known for abusing commons. Believes there is no way he'll ever lose.

Intro:
"Look upon your demise swine! I attack with Performapal Hip Hippo! End this duel!" The duelist yelled out as he performed fancy tricks with his duel cycle.

"Argh!" his opponent yelled out before crashing as the Hippo's attack reduced his life points to 0.

"It's trash like you that don't even deserve a runner" Klaus said walking over and putting his foot on the man's face.

"Beg me and maybe i'll let you keep your runner."
The man's eyes widened.
"Please! This is all I have to perform my deliveries and provide for my family! Let me keep it!" The man begged only for the foot to be dug into his face deeper

"Did you just order me to do something you simpleton?" To which a muffled
"N-No your majesty" his eyes blinked with tears, What a degrading treatment!

"This is an issue to all your little common brethren. ANYONE who loses a duel to me or to Security for stealing, will be detained, and their duel disk and runner destroyed. I grow tiresome of you common 'playing the rebel.' Like it's some sort of fairytail in which you'll rise above your standing, word of advice: It won't."

He got on his duel runner and left. Surely they weren't total morons to keep taking their valuables. That man surely wouldn't try to take someone's runner anytime soon.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Gundo looking at the parts that where stolen and sighed "Even the chain... come on you wouldn't know what you where doing with it" he continued working on the D-runner "So if I do this" he messes around with the d-runner a little while longer "Alright should be done" he sighs and goes back into his store as he puts the d-runner away so no one can steal it "That's done now I should be done for now should of had the kid buy me something as well" he drinks a soda he left in the store and watches the tv as he sees people dueling "Hmm maybe I can host a tournament and give the winner a special part added onto their D-runner"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 12:42 am

Daxz walked through the Satellite Square with his hands out in front of him where everybody could see them. Everybody knew about his bad habit...

Daxz would not risk giving up one of his only places to get food and trade for other merchandise. He traded for a few hot dogs and a burger to back to Gundo. He began to walk back towards his home when he saw a few security patrols going around. Daxz walked past them and they didn't seem to pay him much attention.

"I wonder if they're actually looking for me..." Daxz asked himself. He walked into Gundo's shop. "I'm here old man mechanic. Brought you a burger too!"

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 am

A security guard drives up next to the fleeing man (henry) "Stop you have committed crimes against this city and her people in order or the council your under arrest!" he smiles "There's no point in escaping we know your face boy!"

Gundo just getting off the phone "Thanks for the burger kid so I was on the phone with the council and it seems they agreed to let me host a tournament for the city an upgrade on the winner's duel runner this is also a chance for you to prove your better then the tops if you win" he bites into the burger "This is pretty good I'll have to stop by the place later" he puts the burger away for now "So have you practice any since the last time we dueled with that deck of yours?"

Last edited by Yuri on Mon May 22, 2017 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 am

Smiling a cruel smile and climbing onto the D-Wheel "Then get your deck ready and I'll have to run you off the road like you do the commons. And if that doesn't make things fuzzy then I guess I'll just have to get you back up onto your runner and do it again until it does work."
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 am

As Tigre headed over to security headquarters, he found the chief and a man in Tops clothing.
"Klaus...." he thought. Klaus was a well known individual, being a pro duelist and all. He respected the law, but Tigre knew that he was infamous for treating the common's like shit, while that wasn't illegal, it wasn't right either.
"What's he doing here this time...."

Klaus had come on numerous occasions to have the chief's vote on laws for disciplining satellites.
Tigre saw them shake hands, which alarmed him. As soon as Klaus left, he went over to him.

"Chief! What'd you do!"
"Nunya officer Tigre, get back to work!"
"Nunya, Sir?"
"NUNYA BUSINESS I SAID GET BACK TO WORK!!!"

Tigre grumbled before heading to get his next assignment.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm

"Woah, you know the council? Are you secretly a Top or something?" Daxz asked. "Yeah I just banged a few heads with my deck earlier. Let me tell you, that factory was pretty fortified at first."

Daxz laughed as he sat down. "I already got a few things I want to try in my deck too. It'll be interesting. You better not tell anyone else you're in cahoots with the council, Ra knows what we can fo witj that information."

((Anyone whose fueled twice for reals, can have a 2nd extra deck card. I will make a topic for it later so be sure to have it down on your sheet))

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 am

"You seem to be forgetting I don't follow commons or tops I work with everyone" he says grabbing his deck and looking through the cards "Anyways if you want I still have that box of cards you can look through and add anything into your deck you wish to the tournament will be in about a week if you want to try out your deck before that you know where to find me"

A man wearing a white suite jackets walks in the shop and looks at Gundo and Daxz "Hideous you commons are Gundo is to great to waste time on you" At that statement Gundo gets up and looks at the man "I work for the love of working on D-runners don't you dare bring that attitude to my store I don't care who you are" the man sighs "Fine Fine" walking over "I'm here for that deck for my daughter I want her to enter the tournament after all she is going to be of course champion its only fit for her to use that deck" the man smiles and Gundo pulls out a old case and puts it on the counter "You want it you know the price" the man puts up 375$ "Yes here you go she better win" Gundo looking at the man "I don't know if she will or not but as long as she has fun and tries her best though my friend here won't let her win so easily" The top looked at Daxyz and then walked away "We shall see about that"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 23, 2017 12:22 pm

"Hey some of these cards will go great with my deck. And word sure does spread fast. It's only been a bit since you announced it to the Council no?" Daxz said as he was working on his deck. He looked over at the man in the suit and quickly looked away, without interest. "I hope that one Security guy is there, he looked pretty good. Too bad I didn't get to duel him."

Daxz checked his pockets in case he stole any cards but like always, there was no cards in his pockets. For some reason his mind would not let him unconsciously steal cards but anything else was fair game.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Klaus smirked. Gundo's proposal was such a benefit to him, maybe Gundo did have some Tops quality in him. With this, he could put all the Commoners in their place, and show off his magnificence in front of everybody!

The council decided that for this certain tournament, he would be the champion. Fitting no? Those Mongrels could have a chance at duelling the Entertainment Emperor!  

~~~~~
"I hope that Satellite is there." Tigre said as he enterted his name on the sign up sheet.
"He looked tough." He said as he made some edits to his deck.
"But definitely, my Clear-Wing Synchro Dragon outclasses that Fusion Monster by far!" He thought triumphantly
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 24, 2017 2:54 am

SquidWardOfCarim = Henry The_Messiah27 = random security badass N2
Spoiler:
SquidWardOfCarim: More Villanious security come to try and stop me and my plans?
The_Messiah27: Lets get this over with the faster we get you to jail the sooner I can go enter this tournament
SquidWardOfCarim: Tournament you say? I might just have to go enter this once I'm through with you!
SquidWardOfCarim: You can take the first move.
The_Messiah27: I set two cards and end my turn.
SquidWardOfCarim: You won't get me if that's the best play you have got security scum.
SquidWardOfCarim: I normal summon Black Feather - Cris The Crack of Dawn
SquidWardOfCarim: Criss attack him directly!
The_Messiah27: Not so fast
The_Messiah27: Quaking Mirror Force activate
SquidWardOfCarim: What's the matter, afraid of a little birdy?
The_Messiah27: Your Cris is now facedown
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll set two cards face down and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: draw
The_Messiah27: I set a card facedown along with a monster.
The_Messiah27: and end
SquidWardOfCarim: My move, draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: Tch, I set one card and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: damnit I end
SquidWardOfCarim: It looks like your deck is giving you some troubles, perhaps you could use a new one?
SquidWardOfCarim: I set one card face-down and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: wow some deck you have their
The_Messiah27: I normal summon Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw
The_Messiah27: Attack his monster
The_Messiah27: glassjaw
SquidWardOfCarim: Kris, you served me well, with your sacrifice I will live on..
The_Messiah27: I set a card facedown and end
The_Messiah27: What are you talking about kris didn't even get to do a thing on the field.
SquidWardOfCarim: I normal summon, Black Feather - Ghibli The Searing Wind!
SquidWardOfCarim: Maybe not, but it was through his sacrifice that my life points remained unscathed.
SquidWardOfCarim: I activate, Delta Crow - Anti Reverse!
SquidWardOfCarim: This destroys all of you set spells and trap cards!
The_Messiah27: damn you
SquidWardOfCarim: All of your staples won't help you against a TRUE duelist with a real deck by his side!
SquidWardOfCarim: I activate Ghibli's effect changing his attack and defense points for the turn leaving him with 1600 attack points!
SquidWardOfCarim: Ghibli attack his set monster!
The_Messiah27: HAHA waste of time I flip battlin' boxer big bandage once per turn he cannot be destroyed by battle
SquidWardOfCarim: Hmph, even so he will perish along with the rest of your deck!
The_Messiah27: My turn draw
SquidWardOfCarim: I end my turn, and when I do Ghibli's attack and defense return to normal.
The_Messiah27: I activate twin twister
The_Messiah27: discarding battlin' boxer switchitter
The_Messiah27: destroy two of your facedowns
The_Messiah27: Big bandage eff
SquidWardOfCarim: Ugh! You and your staples are getting quite annoying.
The_Messiah27: I target switch in my graveyard
The_Messiah27: and all battlin' boxer monsters are now level 4
The_Messiah27: I now overlay the network using big bandage and glassjaw
The_Messiah27: XYZ SUMMON
The_Messiah27: Chained in the arts of battle break your chains and become the strongest Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke appear onto the field!
SquidWardOfCarim: So you're an XYZ user? What a shame someone with such advandced techniques is dueling for the tops.
The_Messiah27: I attack your monster
SquidWardOfCarim: Ahg! My life points
SquidWardOfCarim lost 2200 lifepoints
SquidWardOfCarim: Ghibli!
The_Messiah27: Hahahaha I'm on the edge of winning this I end my turn.
SquidWardOfCarim: My move, I draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: Heh, birds of feather flock together! I activate black whirlwind!
SquidWardOfCarim: Next I normal summon Black Feather - Tornado the Reverse Wind
SquidWardOfCarim: Using whirlwinds effect I search my deck for a monster with less than 1000 attack points!
SquidWardOfCarim: I add Black Feather - Gofu The Vague Shadow to my hand, and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: My move draw
The_Messiah27: Yoke attack that pitiful monster
SquidWardOfCarim: Tornado, thank you for your efforts.
SquidWardOfCarim lost 1200 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: I end my turn
SquidWardOfCarim: My move, I draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: It's here!
SquidWardOfCarim: I normal summon Black Feather - Cris The Crack of Dawn!
SquidWardOfCarim: Using black whirlwind I add any black feather with less than 1900 attack points from my deck to my hand!
The_Messiah27: that's like any blackwing in the game
SquidWardOfCarim: Come on out, Black Feather - Gale The Whirlwind!
SquidWardOfCarim: Next i summon gale with his effect since I control another Black Feather monster
SquidWardOfCarim: Gale use your effect to half his monsters attack points!
SquidWardOfCarim: Cris attack his monster!
The_Messiah27 lost 800 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Yoke's effect
The_Messiah27: I detach 1 materiel to negate his destruction as well as he gains a permanent 800 power
SquidWardOfCarim: It looks like we could use a hero.. I activate URGENT TUNING!
SquidWardOfCarim: This trap card allows me to snychro summon during my battle phase.
SquidWardOfCarim: I tune together the level 3 tuner Gale with the level 4 non-tuner Kris
SquidWardOfCarim: SYNCHRO SUMMON!
SquidWardOfCarim: Fall down from the skies and wash away the filth of the world, SYNCHRO SUMMON LEVEL 7 ASSAULT BLACK FEATHER - Raikiri The Rain Shower!
SquidWardOfCarim: Raikiri attacks your monster!
The_Messiah27 lost 900 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Yoke's effect once more
SquidWardOfCarim: Pesky little egg you've got there, when my turn ends he will have a massive amount of attack points!
SquidWardOfCarim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0cxFx2dDl8
SquidWardOfCarim: With this I end my turn.
The_Messiah27: My move draw
The_Messiah27: I normal summon battlin'boxer headgeared
The_Messiah27: with his effect I send a battlin boxer' from my deck to the graveyard
The_Messiah27: I choose glassjaw with his effect I add switchitter from my graveyard to my hand
The_Messiah27 shuffled his deck
The_Messiah27: Yoke show this bird our power! attack his monster
SquidWardOfCarim: NO RAIKIRI!
SquidWardOfCarim lost 1200 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Headgeared attack directly
SquidWardOfCarim lost 1000 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: I end
SquidWardOfCarim: It's now or never deck. Black Feathers, Guide me!
SquidWardOfCarim: I draw!
SquidWardOfCarim: I activate Gofu's effect from my hand, summoning himself and two tokens!
SquidWardOfCarim: Gofu activate your effect, NECRO SYNCHRO SUMMON
SquidWardOfCarim: Rise once more, fallen hero Raikiri return!
SquidWardOfCarim: I set one card face down and end my turn. Come and get Raikiri if you've got what it takes!
The_Messiah27: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rip the birdy's feathers got plucked
The_Messiah27: I draw!
The_Messiah27: I normal summon battlin' boxer switchitter
The_Messiah27: with his effect special summon glassjaw
The_Messiah27: Yoke end this attack the birdy!
SquidWardOfCarim: Raikiri!
The_Messiah27: HAHAHAHA all that big talk for a piece of trash! glassjaw attack directly
SquidWardOfCarim: N-No.. If I lose here then who will fight for the commons..?
SquidWardOfCarim: UGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SquidWardOfCarim lost 2000 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: finish this pathetic weakling switchitter
SquidWardOfCarim admits defeat

As his d-runner slides out of control the security officer held a pair of handcuffs and laughs "You where trash at the end of it all now your little fight for commons ends here!" as he handcuffs henry he laughs more and more "Such big talk for a little birdy that never learned to fly"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Wed May 24, 2017 2:55 am

(The Salt that had triple Gofu in hand is why I lost to Amazing boxers. :/ )
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 6:40 am

Tigre yawned. It was early in the morning at Security Headquarters when his partner brought in a Rebel thief.
"Nice job!" He congratulated his fellow officer to which the man smirked in confidence
"Don't worry about it. I just broke this little birds wings." He explained when a laugh was heard from a voice above them.

"A Magnificent Display of the superiority Tops have over these commoners." Klaus clapped
"I've looked at your background, officer. A Strong Noble background fighting for justice in this city!" He looked at Tigre.
"And you... Well. Atleast your paying your debt back to the people who gave you a chance at redemption" then he turned his head to Henry.
"Atleast your fit to duel unlike this scum! Nobility give him a chance and he squanders it!" Klaus shook his head.

At that moment Tigre felt a feeling of dread. He had read the criminal's file, it was by the name of Henry Alitz. A Common boy adopted by Tops.

He looked at the prisoner who was bound by a collar.
"That could've been me..." Like Henry, he had also been a commoner adopted by tops, but he was adopted at an earlier age, and he dedicated his life to protecting his city.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top