Re: Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed May 24, 2017 9:25 am

(2 #manystaples )

Character Sheet: Mizael Doragon aka "Galaxy Emperor"
Deck: (dont know what to call it really) Galaxy Eyes
Duel Runner: http://i48.tinypic.com/okalvl.png
Class: Top
Appearance: During his persona, he'll wear a shiny suit and a mask
Backstory: The vigilante of the City. He fights for justice on both sides. He has a rivalry Klaus

Intro Post:
Mizael was looking at the main security building. He was going to set free one of his men before they would send them to the grand prison. Once they're in there, it'd be almost impossible to get them out.

"Are you sure our contact is in there?" Mizael asked his man on the computer. He nodded.

"A few Common slaves as well in there for no reason. Some bad people. And a radical named Henry Alitz." Mizael stopped him right there. He nodded. He had heard the name before. While he didn't completely approve of his methods, he knew what he was trying to do.

"I'll get him out as well." Mizael turned around to his group of followers. He pointed out and they all revved up their bikes. "Get ready to disarm the alarm and all the locks. We're going in."

Mizael started up his duel runner and lead the way.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Klaus gritted his teeth, this stupid Rebel wouldn't talk.
"Not gonna talk?" He said as he raised his riding crop again, and the other person in the room flinched.

The prisoner was strapped to a table, his arms and legs constrained wearing nothing but his pants.
"...." was his response from the entire time he was tortured.

"Very Well. Would you like a rag? It seems i've dirtied you abit and some water perhaps?" He asked to which a curious look was given to him.

Klaus smirked as he dropped a clean cloth on his face and poured water on it. The effect was rather instantaneous, and the man began to flop around to get it off of him. Klaus took off the rag and let the man gasp for air. Served this nobody right, nobody took the title of Emperor but him! His followers would pay for his mistake.

He signalled to the guards for some extra protection around the perimeter. This would be Klaus's last night to get anything out of the Mongrel so he called in one of best teams that Security had to offer.

(Real talk here can I meme my way into this and say the team is SPD- Speed Patrol Delta Wink)
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu May 25, 2017 12:29 am

"Alright release the locks!" Mizael cried into a radio as he and his team ran in through the front door. Others ran around the perimeter causing as much destruction as possible. "Look for our contact as well as release all the prisoners."

The Security scrambled to get together, well some of them did. Others quickly engaged Mizael's team into duels.

"Bring the truck to the front in ten minutes." Mizael called to his team.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 am

Officer Tigre sighed as the Runner were being destroyed, the duel disk too.
While he believed that Commons should be given the chance. The Law was absolute.

"Too similar... He thought as he himself, pressed the button to smash the runner. Honestly, Tigre might have felt obligated to help Henry, but after learning his situation. He knew that Henry was in the wrong.

The remains were gathered and he walked over and took the biggest piece. Henry's deck was in another place, but Tigre himself had Raikiri.

"Now comes the hard part....." he closed his eyes as he looked over to Henry, who was watching the whole scene. He passed the card to the Guard beside him who smiled before slapping him in the face with it.
"Oh look I have your favourite monster what am I gonna do with it?"
Another slap.
"I slapped you with The Raikiri what are you gonna do?"
He slapped Henry again
"I said What are you gonna do about it bitch, little bitch punk ass bitch."

The guard smiled again
"Where's the birdy?" He asked him holding up the card
"Here's the birdy!" He said before slapping him again.
(Guard = Battling Boxer Guy.
Slap Scene by: Chancellor Yuri
Ffs I cant stop laughing)

Tigre sighed before he heard an operator say:
"Tigre! Your needed at the front! Galaxy is attacking!" He heard a scream before an explosion before rushing off.
"I'll be right back! Don't do anything stupid!" He shouted to his partner.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 am

A single lone tear rolls down Henry's cheek for Raikiri being disrespected and treated that way. *I won't forget you and everything you've done Raikiri. I won't let these tops get away with this.. No I can't let them get away with this. Even if not now, one day I will bring them to their knees and show them the other side of the world. The side they force us commons into.* Even through his rage and sadness Henry refused to speak, not even a scream, moan, or grunt would escape his lips. He refused to give into their torture, even the loss of his runner and Raikiri both of which he knew for a fact were handled illegally. Henry knew the proper legal channels would not have come back with those kinds of harsh punishments in such a short time, no he knew exactly who to blame for this. Shooting a glare at the man who had beaten him, Henry swore revenge. That's when the alarms sounded and the one they called "Tigre" was summoned to the front for something called Galaxy.

(Just realized raikiri was not torn up, so i edited)

Last edited by Squidward Of Carim on Fri May 26, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bakashi is baka)
Squidward Of Carim

Devpro Name : Devpro? What is this
Cash : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 pm

(I was about to say lol)

"Disengage locks, controller." Mizael said into his radio. The electricity went out in the building and the locks all turned off and unlocked all the rooms. All those prisoners ready to move got up and began to help the others. "Make sure we get as many people out as possible. Someone look for Henry and our contact for me."

"We found our contact sir, he is heavily guarded though, sir." One of them responded through the radio. "We are pushing against them now."

"Are their communications cut?" Mizael asked the controller. He responded immediately with yes but someone was trying to interfere with it already but wasn't having much luck.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 am

"....." Tigre stayed silent while not fending off the rebels. While Henry certainly did not deserve such a cruel and harsh treatment, they had direct orders to follow Klaus's orders.
"Could I have been that way?"
~~~~~~~

Klaus came out on the balcony, holding a speaker phone.
"Looking for someone?" He announced dragging the mongrel and hoisted him up. The man was unconscious, but alive.

Cries of:"Let him down!" And "Klaus you bastard!"

"How rude.

"But of course." He let the man drop and everyone let out an audible gasp. Klaus smirked, what a good way to start off the show he grabbed the man before he fully fell and used the megaphone again.

"I want a duel with you, 'Emperor"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun May 28, 2017 2:00 am

Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 am

Galaxy Emperor vs Entertainment Emperor, Marth DCes. Tied duel.

Mizael hears the challenge and rides our to where Klaus is.
Spoiler:
(Lancer)Tachyon: I heard you were looking for me, lousy entertainer
TestingDecksMarth: But of course! I needed to see if you are up to the task of joining my little tournament!
TestingDecksMarth: I'll start things off by setting a facedown monster and two facedown cards.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Tournament? Why do you want to duel me now then?
TestingDecksMarth: I can't have any mongrels in my tournament.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Hmm, Photon Crusher to the field!
TestingDecksMarth: Well Guren but that idiot doesn't even know when he's been played
(Lancer)Tachyon: The only one being played right now, is you. Photon Crusher, Crush his monster!
TestingDecksMarth: My my the strongman act so early? alright. Well you seem to have destroyed my bird trio, this lets me summon a Performapal Monster from my deck, not a pendulum of course.
TestingDecksMarth: Come on out Sleight Hand Magician!
TestingDecksMarth shuffled his deck
(Lancer)Tachyon: My monster switches to defense and I set two cards.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Go right ahead.
TestingDecksMarth: Heh. This card will be the token to your demise swine! I use Sleight of Hand Magicians special effect
TestingDecksMarth: When you've seen the monster I just drew you'll be quaking in your boots.
TestingDecksMarth: I send performapal Hip Hippo to the graveyard and he gets to destroy your crusher.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'm not wearing boots though Klaus.
TestingDecksMarth: Oh... Right. Your trash, forgive me if I forgot.
TestingDecksMarth: Sleight of Hand Magician Attack!
(Lancer)Tachyon: My family is higher than yours though.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Trap activate, Call of the Haunted!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Photon Crusher, return to my field!
TestingDecksMarth: How annoying, well i'll just attack him then
(Lancer)Tachyon: I was hoping you'd do that because now I activate the Honest from my hand!
TestingDecksMarth: So the hack does have some tricks up his sleeve very well.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now Photon Crusher's attack rises to 4500. Which is way higher than your monster's attack.
TestingDecksMarth lost 2000 lifepoints
TestingDecksMarth: Ill end my turn
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I'll activate my Photon Sanctuary!
(Lancer)Tachyon: These will serve as a good defense for me.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Crusher, attack that phony emperor
TestingDecksMarth: The show must go on you see! I activate the Performapal Call!
TestingDecksMarth: Negating your attack, I'll add 2 Performapal Monsters whose total defence is less then 2000
(Lancer)Tachyon: Well, that was quite a trick you pulled out of your sleeve
(Lancer)Tachyon: Will the next one be pulling a hippo out of your hat?
TestingDecksMarth: Ill be adding my Skullcrobat Joker and my Parrotrio.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Add what you want, it won't do anything. I'll end my turn.
TestingDecksMarth: Is that so? Well then Ill just set a monster. Show me what you got hack.
(Lancer)Tachyon: More defense? sigh.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll switch my tokens to attack mode!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Photon Crusher, attack his facedown!
TestingDecksMarth: Don't you ever learn? It's my Parrotrio again and you know what that means!
TestingDecksMarth: My magician comes out to play.
(Lancer)Tachyon: They do say the worst of performers only know one trick. Crusher switch to defense. I'll set one card and end my turn.
TestingDecksMarth: You would know wouldn't you?
(Lancer)Tachyon: Well my parents always took me to the circus to watch your kind perform.
TestingDecksMarth: I summon Skullcrobat Joker! With its effect I can add one Odd-Eyes monster
TestingDecksMarth: and with its effect ill be adding Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon!
TestingDecksMarth: But thats not all folks! Because since I special summoned a performapal I can special summon this beauty! Come on out Performapal Helpprincess
TestingDecksMarth: With Sleight of hand's effect ill discard Bit Bite Turtle to destroy one of your monsters!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Do everything you want, it won't do much.
TestingDecksMarth: Princess attack that crusher.
TestingDecksMarth: And Sleight of hand you attack that token
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 500 lifepoints
TestingDecksMarth: Skullcrobat! Finish with a direct attack!
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 1800 lifepoints
(Lancer)Tachyon: Sure you're winning now but it won't last long.
TestingDecksMarth: I'll end my turn.
TestingDecksMarth: Naughty boy. There would be no point in playing with you if i won
(Lancer)Tachyon: The time has come though, I activate my facedown, Twin Twister!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I discard my Galaxy Dragon to destroy your facedown
(Lancer)Tachyon: Then I summon Galaxy Wizard to tribute him
(Lancer)Tachyon shuffled his deck
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I activate another Photon Sanctuary.
TestingDecksMarth has left the duel
(Lancer)Tachyon: I sacrifice both these monster with over 2000 attack.

"The galaxy that lurks in the darkness. Become the light of hope and my very servant. The embodiment of light, now descend! Appear now, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" Mizael summons his monster causing a huge light to appear around both duelists. The building begins to collapse from their duel. Mizael jumps back on his duel runner and rides away. Someone talks into him from the radio, it's his first Lieutenant, Sworn.

"I've found Henry, and some of our men are picking up as many deck as possible. We've got to get out of here now though. The truck will be here in half a minute sir."

"Good, tell everyone to fall back. Make sure as many people as possible can escape."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Gundo looking at Daxyz " Your D-runner is ready by the way should be faster now though don't take it out to fight some security for a little while please I don't feel like repairing it for a third time this week after all I have stuff to do and don't worry you will be fighting his daughter which will prove to be a challenge that deck has great control if done right" smiling at Daxyz "And unlike you" pulls out Starving Venom Fusion Dragon from his pocket "She doesn't need an extra deck monster with that deck of hers" tosses the boy the card
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Mon May 29, 2017 2:25 am

Gasping as they unleashed the restraints, "Who are you people? They said something about Galaxy, I've never heard of you before, and where is Raikiri!" Frantically searching around him for his trusted ace monster.
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 1:22 pm

(I stopped being incredibly salty)
Klaus let out a sigh as he ran to his duel runner to escape. He might have won that duel too! Still, atleast he knew the identity of this 'King.' Not many families had a higher status then him. Not to mention, of those families he only knew a few that fit the rebel's build. While he would want to reveal this juicy bit of info,
Klaus was going to use it as incentive for a rematch.

As he left, he used a special feature of his duel runner to amplify his voice, normally he would use it for entertaining the crowds and what-not.

"Now that I know your identity, I expect your appearance!" That man would know the consequences of insulting his performances, and if he didn't show up- Security would probably arrest him, he wouldn't be able to show his face in the city without being hunted down.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Daxz begins to empty his pockets on his way to his duel runner but forgets to finish once he grabs his Fusion Dragon. He heads out on his duel runner and wonders when the tournament will start. He feels into his pocket again remembering he hadn't finished throwing everything out. He feels something extra in there. He pulls out a small component he doesn't recognize.

"I've never seen thsi before on a Duel Runner, I wonder what it is. Oh well." Daxz says and keeps riding. He'll return it to Gundo later.

Mizael groaned. His identity had been revealed. He took off the mask and shrugged his shoulders. He rode into the truck where people immediately moved out of the way for him. Some of them extremely grateful, others looking for some sort of ploy to have them realize it was a trap but it was no such thing. He looked as Sworn came in carrying a man. He carried a card in his hand and then the last of his men came in with a few decks.

"Go ahead and escape. Keep the last of the Security of our tail." Mizael tells them. He hears the rest Duel Runners outside and then they die out. No more sound came could be heard outside. "We may have dropped a few soldiers and a some more duel runners but it was worth all these escapes. Galaxy triumphs again."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 30, 2017 6:23 pm

(So time skipping henry saved yatta yatta yatta you can do the duels if you so fit)

A week has passed since the tournament has been announced as a man appears on TV wearing his usual engineer suit "Ladies and gentleman I Gundo am please to announce a tournament happening here in town a special tournament for all tops, commons and even security can enter the winner shall get a special part added to their D-runner, or even something"

As a curtain falls what looks like a chain is shown in a fragment "For the common's I gift to their winner a chance of redemption throughout the security this piece is used by security to lock commons in duels now if you have the power to win through this tournament I will give you that same mechanic" As some of the commons sees it the chance of revenge against tops and security go through their head"

For the tops my gift is behind this curtain" As what looks like a golden D-runner is shown behind that curtain "Yes this here is my best craft the fastest D-runner I have ever made and probably the fastest around"

As he walks to the third curtain "He sighs well this one was probably the least Favorited prize in my opinion but the council wouldn't let me go to fancy for them but for the security I have a prize of!" as the curtains falls a little paper appears "A promotion! yeah... but anyways those are the prizes the tournament starts In 2 weeks on Sunday be there and prove your the best duelist around"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Klaus didn't need any validation from these mongrels all he needed was to prove that once and for all he was the one TRUE Emperor. As the champion, he would duel in the final round. Mizael would make it to the finals, he could be considered the only one that Klaus deemed worthy of facing him.

He better not disappoints, otherwise, this work would be worth nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigre frowned. Did he really need anything? I mean other than a significant other, Tigre wanted nothing. It wouldn't look good if an officer was facing off against all these commons.... He would need a disguise. Hmm....
~~~~~~~

(So how is this going to work. Are we to duel against just random decks? What if we lose? Should we just skip to the finale's and just say everyone made it through or.....)
The tournament day had arrived! Tigre arrived wearing a dark cloak and his civilian clothes underneath. He had to change his duel runner as well and borrowed one. He wanted to have fun at this tournament!
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:33 pm

http://challonge.com/1rf45a85
S dudes equal my security dudes
M dudes = marth's extra dudes
Dragon emperor is a guy I created.
And the rest is kind of simple.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:54 pm

TestingDecksMarth: Hiya! My name's Annie.
The_Messiah27: Move aside I have to win my job is already at stake since I lost that duel to that bastard!
TestingDecksMarth: Nah i'm good. I'll go first though!
TestingDecksMarth: Ummm... Umm... I guess i'll end my turn
TestingDecksMarth: It's your turn now!
The_Messiah27: fool draw
TestingDecksMarth: Well mister, I thought you knew the rules of the game the person who goes first cant draw.
The_Messiah27: I activate fossil dig with this card I can add level 6 or lower dinosaur type from my deck to my hand let's see how your smart mouth deal with that!
TestingDecksMarth: But Mister i'm just playing the game *starts to tear up* Y-You don't want to play with me?
TestingDecksMarth: *Crows looks dissaprovingly, for making a little girl cry*
TestingDecksMarth: *Crowd
The_Messiah27: I choose to add Jurrac Herra SHUT UP ALL OF YOU
The_Messiah27 shuffled his deck
The_Messiah27: I set 1 monster facedown and end my turn
TestingDecksMarth: Yay! Your going to play with me! My turn, I draw!
TestingDecksMarth: Ummm.... Umm.... Ill set.... This card!
TestingDecksMarth: and..... This card!
TestingDecksMarth: Your tuin
TestingDecksMarth: *turn
The_Messiah27: My move draw!
The_Messiah27: AHAHAHAHA
The_Messiah27: Let's begin I summon Jurrac Guaiba
The_Messiah27: I then enter the battle phase and atk your facedown monster
TestingDecksMarth: Well... Sorry mister but my monsters defence points are higher then your monsters attack points
The_Messiah27: What is this nonsense damnit!
The_Messiah27 lost 200 lifepoints
TestingDecksMarth: It's called a childrens card game!
The_Messiah27: Damn you I end
TestingDecksMarth: Ummmm Ummmm...... I'll set one monster and end my turn
TestingDecksMarth: Silly me forgot to say I draw duh
The_Messiah27: my move draw
The_Messiah27: No matter results will be the same I summon Jurrac Dino and then I will tune my level 4 Jurrac Guaiba using my new Jurrac Dino
The_Messiah27: Burn through the enemy with your historical powers show these imbeciles the power you posses
The_Messiah27: Synchro summon level 7 Jurrac Giganoto
TestingDecksMarth: But wait didn't the dinosaurs go extinct?
TestingDecksMarth: So..... It's historical power is being dead?"
TestingDecksMarth: Wow.....
TestingDecksMarth: *looks in amazement*
The_Messiah27: And now your about to be extinct with his effect he gains 200 attack for each jurrac in the graveyard there are currently 2 so he gains 400 more power
The_Messiah27 placed a counter on "Jurrac Giganoto" (now 1)
The_Messiah27 placed a counter on "Jurrac Giganoto" (now 2)
TestingDecksMarth: Okey Dokey Artichoke
The_Messiah27: I activate Tail sweep
The_Messiah27: I mean tail swipe I'm started to get to tired
TestingDecksMarth: Oh I see! Well Don't you worry mister. I know exactly what that  card does it'll return my farfa to the hand!
TestingDecksMarth: Don't want to cause any trouble for you mister.
The_Messiah27: Not only him but the facedown as well
TestingDecksMarth: Kewl.
The_Messiah27: Now Giganoto attack her directly!
TestingDecksMarth: Wheee....
TestingDecksMarth lost 2500 lifepoints
TestingDecksMarth: *giggles* That was fun
The_Messiah27: I end my turn
TestingDecksMarth: but now I get to activate my monster's special abilitiy!
TestingDecksMarth: When I take battle damage I can summon him from the hand!
The_Messiah27: What!
TestingDecksMarth: Come out... Emissary of Darkness! Gorz-Kun!
TestingDecksMarth: and now I get to summon a token from the damage I took isn't that neat!
The_Messiah27: What no hold up I still have more to do them.
TestingDecksMarth: and it has 2500 Attack and defence points
TestingDecksMarth: sure go ahead mister.
The_Messiah27: Fine then before I end I flip summon jurrac Stauriko
TestingDecksMarth: *Crowd starts to talk that someone so much older doesn't know  the rules of this game*
The_Messiah27: And then I activate Big evolution pill
The_Messiah27: By tributing stauriko I can now normal summon level 5 and higher dinosaur type monster without tribute as well as Giganoto gains a 200 power boost
TestingDecksMarth: Well... is that it?
The_Messiah27 placed a counter on "Jurrac Giganoto" (now 3)
TestingDecksMarth: Oh! it's not!
The_Messiah27: Now I end!
TestingDecksMarth: That's ummm... 2700 Attack points right?
The_Messiah27: yes
TestingDecksMarth: Well Golly, I'll summon my Nova Summoner in attack position
TestingDecksMarth: and Gorz  will attack Giganoto!
The_Messiah27: ha foolish they both have the same attack wait a minute...
The_Messiah27: damnit
TestingDecksMarth: So they're both destroyed! Yay! Now my monsters can attack directly.... yay!
The_Messiah27 lost 1400 lifepoints
The_Messiah27 lost 2500 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Agh!!!!!
TestingDecksMarth: I end my turn
The_Messiah27: My move draw
TestingDecksMarth: your pretty silly mister.
TestingDecksMarth: They're just fairies.
The_Messiah27: heh for now I set a monster facedown and end
TestingDecksMarth: Wowza! Well first off i'll set a monster.
TestingDecksMarth: Now my Emissary Token can attack your face down!
The_Messiah27: HAHAHAHA you fallen for it the card your attacking is stauriko which activates his effect that let's me summon two jurrac tokens as well as I activate herra's effect from my hand I special summon him in atk mode
TestingDecksMarth: Nova Summoner will attack one of your tokens
TestingDecksMarth: I'll end my turn now
The_Messiah27: Big evolution pill take form create the ultimate Dinosaur!
The_Messiah27: I summon level 9! Jurrac Titano!
The_Messiah27: Without tributes!
The_Messiah27: Which his effect I banish a stauriko he gains 1000 power
The_Messiah27: Attack that puny token titano!
TestingDecksMarth lost 1500 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Herra attack the facedown
The_Messiah27: I end my turn
TestingDecksMarth: Not my bff my Mokey Mokey D:
The_Messiah27: Big evolution pill will be destroyed next end phase
TestingDecksMarth: Ill set Nova Summoner to defence position
TestingDecksMarth: and set one monster
The_Messiah27: my move draw Once again Big evolution pill evolve my monsters to an even greater lifeform
TestingDecksMarth: Isnt it
TestingDecksMarth: destroyed now?
The_Messiah27: Come forth level 7 Juurac Tyrannus without tribute and for your info little girl it last till the end of my turn.
TestingDecksMarth: It says your opponents end turn
TestingDecksMarth: I'm your opponent right?
The_Messiah27: d..damn it your not worth being my opponent but fine I have a plan B
The_Messiah27: I summon Jurrac Velo
The_Messiah27: And then use titano's effect to banish my other stauriko
The_Messiah27: Velo atk Nova summoner
TestingDecksMarth: Your no fun! But fine when my Nova Summoner is destroyed
TestingDecksMarth: I can summon out
TestingDecksMarth: Marshmallon!
TestingDecksMarth: Isn't he adowable
The_Messiah27: damnit now your going to stall your way through this!
The_Messiah27: Titano get rid of that blasted facedown
TestingDecksMarth: Well Mister, I'm playing an all fairy deck
TestingDecksMarth: and Marshmallon is a fairy...
TestingDecksMarth: what did you expect?
TestingDecksMarth: Aww my Farfa's destroyed but when he's sent to the grave
The_Messiah27: You can't play card that don't require stalling
TestingDecksMarth: Your Herra gets banished
The_Messiah27: and that's a fiend!
TestingDecksMarth: for the rest of the turn
The_Messiah27: I end my turn so my monster comes back
TestingDecksMarth: My turn! draw!  Ummm... Ill end my turn there
The_Messiah27: Draw
The_Messiah27: I end
TestingDecksMarth: Well first up i'll set a monster and activate my
TestingDecksMarth: Marshmallon Glasses!
The_Messiah27: grr draw
The_Messiah27: End
TestingDecksMarth: Doesn't  my Marshmallon look sleek.
TestingDecksMarth: Ill set a monster and end my turn
The_Messiah27: its in the way get it off of the field before I find a way to devour it.
The_Messiah27: DRAW
The_Messiah27: I activate fossil dig
The_Messiah27: ggrrrr I'm not going to stay in a tournament full of people that only stall their way to victory I quit this damn thing and my job I'll fine a new town to be a security officer at!
The_Messiah27 has left the duel
Second Duel that was actual bullshit.:

(Lancer) Photon: Well... Wasn't that an odd duel.
(Lancer) Photon: First off i'll Activate my Machina Armored Unit Spell card.
(Lancer) Photon: Next up ill activate my stray lambns spell card. It'll let me summon two tokens.
(Lancer) Photon: I'll set a monster and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: The security my dad hires for this city need more improvement *Sighs* couldn't even handle a loss.
(Lancer) Photon: Some of the officers are well. The others aren't so much but we try.
The_Messiah27: I summon maiden with eyes of blue
The_Messiah27: I then activate trade-in and discard Dragon Spirit of White
The_Messiah27: to draw 2 new cards
The_Messiah27: I set 1 card facedown and end my turn
(Lancer) Photon: Well my turn/
(Lancer) Photon: First off i'll flip my Mecha Phantom Beast Hamstrat, with it's effect I can summon two tokens.
(Lancer) Photon: Next up I activate the Foolish Burial and send my
(Lancer) Photon shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: Ill send my colt wing to the graveyard. I'll set a card and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: tsh seems I have no choice
The_Messiah27: I activate majesty with eyes of blue
The_Messiah27: sending blue-eyes white dragon I target maiden maiden's effect however since she was targited allows me to special summon the blue-eyes monster I just sent
(Lancer) Photon: Now hold
(Lancer) Photon: on there
(Lancer) Photon: a moment little lady.
(Lancer) Photon: I'm activating my Do A Barrel Roll Trap card! With it I can tribute all Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens
(Lancer) Photon: and negate and destroy your maiden's effect
The_Messiah27: I set 1 card facedown and end my turn then.
The_Messiah27: that 1 card of course being a monster so I don't take damage
(Lancer) Photon: Alright then. Well I'll summon my Tetherwolf in attack position. With its effect I can special summon a Mecha Phantom Beast Token.
(Lancer) Photon: Tetherwolf attacks.
(Lancer) Photon: Hamstrat Attacks Directly
The_Messiah27: the card you attack is the white stone of ancient which at the end phase I can special summon a blue-eyes from my deck and I will take this
The_Messiah27 lost 1100 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: come forth blue-eyes white dragon
The_Messiah27: I active white stone's effect from the graveyard banishing him I add the blue-eyes from my graveyard to hand
The_Messiah27: I then activate trade-in once more
The_Messiah27: discarding that same blue-eyes
The_Messiah27: its here
The_Messiah27: I normal summon a white stone of ancient then I banish it
The_Messiah27: to special summon red-eyes darkness metal dragon
The_Messiah27: I then activate his effect to special summon the white stone of legend from my hand
The_Messiah27: and then I perform a synchro summon using the newly summon white stone of legend and blue-eyes
The_Messiah27: with your azure eyes show us what the heaven's decree Level 9 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
The_Messiah27: with white stone effect I had a blue-eyes from deck to hand
The_Messiah27: I then activate yet another trade-in
The_Messiah27: discarding blue-eyes to draw 2
(Lancer) Photon: (When I forgot to say no using OP Decks. Damn)
The_Messiah27: silver attack hamstrat
(Lancer) Photon lost 1400 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Since I have a token, Hamstrat cant be destroyed
The_Messiah27: red-eyes attack hamstrat
(Lancer) Photon lost 1800 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: I activate silver's Cry to special summon a blue-eyes to the field
The_Messiah27: but not any normal blue-eyes the card I choose will be Dragon spirit of White
(Lancer) Photon gained 100 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: with this effect I banish your spell
The_Messiah27: And attack hamstrat
(Lancer) Photon: Alright
(Lancer) Photon lost 1400 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: my turn ends.
(Lancer) Photon: First off I activate foolish burial
(Lancer) Photon: I send my Warbluran to the Grave
(Lancer) Photon shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: Your very strong you know that?
The_Messiah27: thank you but my father gave me this deck I don't feel good using it.
(Lancer) Photon: I activate my Hamstrat's Special Ability, I can tribute a Lamb Token and Summon a Mecha Phantom Beast from my Graveyard.
(Lancer) Photon: Come on out Warbluran!
(Lancer) Photon: Now my Hamstrat has a special skill, since I control a mecha phantom beast token, it's level is increased by 3
(Lancer) Photon: and now i'll tune my level 1 Warbluran to my level 6 Hamstrat
(Lancer) Photon: Oh Dragon with Dichromatic Eyes, Spread those wondrous and beautiful wings, and strike down your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!
(Lancer) Photon: Now I normal summon my Black Falcon
The_Messiah27: interesting plays indeed
(Lancer) Photon: With it's effect I can tribute my last Lamb Token and switch your Darkness Metal Dragon to Defence Position
(Lancer) Photon: First off my Tetherwolf will attack your Azure Eyes Silver Dragon. Using his effect, i'll tribute a token to
(Lancer) Photon: gain 800 Attack Points
(Lancer) Photon: Now they both have 2500 attack points.
(Lancer) Photon: Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, attack his Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
The_Messiah27: Azure you did good I will avenge you next turn I promise.
(Lancer) Photon: Now I activate my Iron Call
(Lancer) Photon: Since I control a Machine type monster, I can summon Coltwing from the grave and when he's special summoned I can summon two tokens.
(Lancer) Photon: at the end of my turn Coltwing goes to the graveyard.
The_Messiah27: You thought of everything except a certain dragon that lurks in my hand my move draw!
The_Messiah27: Dragon spirit of white attack clear wing!
(Lancer) Photon: Not so fast! I activate my Black Falcon's special effect!
(Lancer) Photon: At the start of your battle phase
(Lancer) Photon: Ill switch him to defence position
The_Messiah27: damnit I didn't know that can be done outside of your turn I activate dragon shrine
The_Messiah27: sending white stone of ancient
The_Messiah27: I activate his effect
The_Messiah27: to add blue-eyes to my hand
(Lancer) Photon: My turn. Draw. first off i'll attack your monster with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!
The_Messiah27: now then
(Lancer) Photon: and now my black falcon attacks!
The_Messiah27: when he's destroyed I activate deep-eyes white dragon's effect
The_Messiah27: I special summon him in attack mode
The_Messiah27: from my hand
(Lancer) Photon: What? Oh i'm sorry for interrupting you/
(Lancer) Photon: So what's this Deep-Eyes supposed to do?
The_Messiah27: and when I do I can inflict 600 damage to you for each dragon type monster with differrent names in my graveyard.
(Lancer) Photon: I activate Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's Effect!
(Lancer) Photon: When a Level 5 or higher monster activates its effect I can negate that activation and destroy it
The_Messiah27: my monster destruction effect happens
The_Messiah27: since he was destroyed by an effect I destroy all monsters on the field
(Lancer) Photon: Well my token is destroyed but my Black Falcon stays! and he'll attack you!
The_Messiah27 lost 1200 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: Whenever he attacks he summons a Token
The_Messiah27: gah at least I got rid of clear wing for now
The_Messiah27: Damn I set a card facedown and end.
(Lancer) Photon: First off i'll set a face down and attack with Black Falcon!
The_Messiah27 lost 1200 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: I summon another token and end my turn
The_Messiah27: I normal summon maiden with eyes of lbue
The_Messiah27: blue I mean woops
The_Messiah27: and I end
(Lancer) Photon: I draw and end my turn.
(Lancer) Photon: and turn Black Falcon
(Lancer) Photon: to defence position
The_Messiah27: heh luck does seem to shine on me today I activate silver cry
The_Messiah27: and special summon dragon spirit of white
The_Messiah27: begone your facedown
The_Messiah27: He will now attack your token
(Lancer) Photon: I turn my black falcon to attack position and summon another black falcon
(Lancer) Photon: Attack his maiden!
The_Messiah27: maiden's effect
The_Messiah27: when attack I can switch her position and special summon a blue-eyes
(Lancer) Photon: Now my other blackfalcon attack his maiden! I special summon another token!
The_Messiah27: I enter the battle phase
(Lancer) Photon: Now at the start of your battle phase
(Lancer) Photon: I tribute two tokens
(Lancer) Photon: to change both of your monsters into defence position
The_Messiah27: Chain Champion's Vigilance to negate 1 of your monster's effect and destroy ti
The_Messiah27: it
(Lancer) Photon: Its summon or activation little lady.
(Lancer) Photon: *Trap Card.
(Lancer) Photon: These are monster effects, so your trap is invalid!
The_Messiah27: I end.
(Lancer) Photon: I attack with one of my black falcons! ]\
(Lancer) Photon lost 800 lifepoints
(Lancer) Photon: I set one card, change one of my falcons to defence position and end my turn
The_Messiah27: I switch both my monsters to attack position
The_Messiah27: enter the battle phase
(Lancer) Photon: using Black Falcons effectr
(Lancer) Photon: Both to Defence
The_Messiah27: I then activate dragon spirit of white's effect
The_Messiah27: actually nvm
(Lancer) Photon: I set one monster and end my turn
The_Messiah27: Heh I activate burst stream of destruction
The_Messiah27: It destroys all monster you control but my blue-eyes can't attack
The_Messiah27: Sorry I have to go it was fun dueling you though pulls out deck
The_Messiah27 admitted defeat
The_Messiah27 has left the duel

~~~~~
(Uh... NPC is named let's say, Mary)
Mary frowned
"Hey Mister don't leave!" but was shooed off by the guards.
The crowd booed he couldn't even take losing. What a joke.

Last edited by Marth on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:41 am

(Lancer) Tachyon is Mizael out of his Galaxy disguise, Messiah is yu as Dragon 'Emperor' )

"Since Klaus is on to me, I had Sworn let me borrow his deck. I don't know if it'll work that fine though." Mizael thought to himself. He was next to go up and he did so in a fashion even Klaus would approve of. He jumped down from above the arena doing a few tricks and doing a superhero landing.

(Lancer)Tachyon: It's time for me, Mizael, to swing into action!
The_Messiah27: "..."
(Lancer)Tachyon: It is all a great honor to be watching the great Top, Mizael, play...
The_Messiah27: "..."
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll be taking the first move.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Well, let's see how does Sworn play this thing...
(Lancer)Tachyon: First off, Solar Recharge! By sending a lightsworn monster from my hand to the grave, I'll draw two then mill two.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Then off, I'll summon Lumina, the Summoner!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll activate her effect by discarding a monster than special summoning a lightsworn in my graveyard!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Revive to the field, Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I'll end my turn, and my two monsters cause me to mill 6 cards total.
The_Messiah27: "Draw"
The_Messiah27: We are one we are many summon Assault Wyvern
The_Messiah27: Wyvern get rid of the lost one attack Lyla
(Lancer)Tachyon: What are you gonna do with that?
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 100 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Wyvern bow before your emperor
(Lancer)Tachyon: Emperor? Galaxy or Entertainment? Because Klaus is right over there watching.
The_Messiah27: When he destroys a monster I tribute him to special summon a monster from my hand or graveyard
The_Messiah27: WE ARE ON MY DRAGONIC ARMY COME FORTH GANDORA - X THE DRAGON OF DEMOLTION
(Lancer)Tachyon: Oh man, what's that do.
The_Messiah27: begone weakling bow before your new emperor when he is summoned I destroy as many other monsters on the field as possible and inflict damage to the highest attack
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 1000 lifepoints
The_Messiah27: Lumina vanishes into the void for Gandora as well as he gains 1000 power
The_Messiah27: 1 dragon now is in the soul of the emperor
The_Messiah27: attack Gandora
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 1000 lifepoints
(Lancer)Tachyon: That won't be enough to take me down though.
The_Messiah27: I activate A wingbeat of giant dragon
(Lancer)Tachyon: Oh no, my facedowns!
The_Messiah27: I return gandora to my hand to destroy all spell and trap cards on the field
The_Messiah27: I set 1 card and end my turn 1 soul for the emperor feed me more my dragons!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Heh, now you will be judged under the seven heavenly stars!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Dragon of the heavens, Ruler of all Lightsworns, appear Level Eight Judgment Dragon!
The_Messiah27: Bow before your emperor dragon!
The_Messiah27: I activate dragon capture jar switching your judgment to defense
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll set one card and end my turn.
The_Messiah27: "draw"
The_Messiah27: We are one we are many I summon Alexandrite dragon
The_Messiah27: and I end.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Too bad since it's a Dragon it goes to defense.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll draw then end my turn.
The_Messiah27: "draw"
The_Messiah27: "end"
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I activate Call of the Haunted!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Come Forth Lumina!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I activate Lumina's special ability by discarding one card I get to bring back a Lightsworn from my grave.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I activate Jain's ability to banish one Lightsworn in my grave.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Alexandrite loses 800 Attack
(Lancer)Tachyon: Lumina attack his monster!
The_Messiah27: Wait
(Lancer)Tachyon: What can you possibly be up to now.
The_Messiah27: Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon effect
The_Messiah27: Since alexandite was destroyed I can special summon him from my hand
(Lancer)Tachyon: Jain attack his monster!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll end my turn with the milling of 11 cards.
(Lancer)Tachyon: /mill 11
(Lancer)Tachyon: When Felis is milled, she is special summoned to the field!
The_Messiah27: "draw" your going to deck yourself out next turn anyways
The_Messiah27: Heh but for now I set one card faceodnw
(Lancer)Tachyon: Please, as if I was such a fool.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I sacrifice My Jain to summon a new monster from my hand.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Appear Celestia of the Lightsworn Angel.
(Lancer)Tachyon: by milling 4 cards, leaving me with 0 I get to destroy two of your cards!
The_Messiah27: I chain
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I use Lumina's effect to summon a monster from my graveyard
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I tune my Felis to my Lumina to summon a new monster.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Angels descend from these heavens to cleanse this world of wickedness, Synchro Summon Level Seven Michael, The Arch-Lightsworn!!!
(Lancer)Tachyon: My monsters attack him directly!!!
The_Messiah27 admitted defeat

Mizael attended to the crowd, who applauded him greatly. He pointed at Klaus.

"How do you like that for entertainment, monsieur?" Mizael asked him as he exited the stage.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:52 am

(I will introduce the security guy who is NOT a freak fish guy just by the way, at a point later in the day possibly late night. Am I to assume Henry got his deck back and a D-wheel or is this a standing tournament? Also he is allowed two extra deck monsters now right?)
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Mr. Security Man
Deck: Mr. Security Man Special! (Calamari)
D-Wheel:

Class: Security
Appearance:
Backstory: Once the Ace of Security known as "Mr. Security Man" he lost it all when he was beaten by some random lowlife from the commons. Status and fame gone in an instant, the name and title he had once cherished and been proud to hear now became nothing more than a resentful echo. Mr. Security Man suffered greatly from his shame and torment over his prior loss, so much so that the stress and pressure almost killed him. It was then that he started fishing, fishing was his only solace and when he could fish he would. It was his way of making peace in his mind, there he was just some guy who liked to fish, not the fabled "Mr. Security Man".

Intro Post: Mr. Security Man entered the arena the crowd cheering for him, or so he thought but in reality they were booing him, mocking the once proud security officer. "Who will my apponent be? Let us get on with this, the sea is calling me."

(Also Can I PLEASE request that people put there fucking duels in spoiler tags so the page is not HUGE from dueling.)
Squidward Of Carim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:22 am

( I mean its just scrolling, I don't really see the problem...... But I'll do mine in spoilers if everyone wants. But yeah he gets two now, and it's already been made so..... )

Mary grinned brightly at him.
"Hiya! I'm Mary, i'm your opponent!" she said as she readied her duel disk.
~~~~
"Average, I think it was a trifling display of a boring light show," Klaus said coldly.
"Although I will admit that the last trick was the most interesting part" he confessed into his megaphone.
~~~~~
Tigre sighed, he might have lost if that little girl didn't quit. He wondered how a little girl was able to get her hands on so many rare cards.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:39 am

(Some of Galaxy got his cards and yeah he has a second extra deck card, as does Mizael.... Someone make a topic, MARTH

I have Galaxy Eyes Tachyon and Galaxy Eyes Cipher)

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:51 am

Name: Kurodaki Akiara (A is silent btw)
Looks: http://static.zerochan.net/Matsuoka.Rin.full.1768904.jpg
Security
Deck: Battlin Boxer'
Main Monster(s): Yoke, Star Cestus
Duel Runner:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/ba/f7/09/baf709b59e79c58aa39a074e6f135cd4.jpg
(Kind of like this but a duel runner set up)
Backstory: Kurodaki is Tigre's partner in the security mainly a douchebag to a lot of people he is quick to judge others but he is always in search of someone who he can truly call his rival and help him evolve into a new form of xyz summon (Rank-up)
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:17 pm

As the tournament progresses Gundo walks over to the champion "So do any of them seem worth while to you?" he looks down at some of the competitors from their viewing point
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

"Disgusting, that boy only won through sheer luck." he said as he took a look at each of the files, throwing Tigre's file behind him.

"Childish. She only won because the man didn't have anything to do against a marshmallow with a pair of shades." Mary's file.

"I suppose he was sort of interesting. I wonder how interesting he'll become though" Klaus said throwing Mizael's file.

"Next we have a little girl versus ANOTHER weak officer. What is this? Who wants to be an ass duelist. Oh well, I suppose if this next fellow gets back in time, I'll watch that."  

"Uh. Sir?" An officer said. "It seems that we can't exactly uh. Locate the last duelist."

"WHAT!" Klaus roared before regaining his composure.
"This... The fellow will have a few hours before he's disqualified, simple as that."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top