free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yugioh (5D's) Roleplay

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:04 pm

"I don't know....." Tigre said watching the monitor suspiciously.
"But we better go and check it out! Our nap will have to wait" he grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door.
"I just hope we don't get caught.."
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Daxz followed the rest of the commons to the only Security building in the Satellite. This building was responsible to get the new laws and rulings made in the City to spread throughout the Commons. The commons were a certain distance away for a while until after a small explosion of fireworks they all ran in. They begin to slowly desecrate the building. They tagged all over it and smashed in windows and throw out furniture.

"Why do the Tops think they can rule over us?!" It was a man in black suit. He carried a tattoo of a on his wrist when he put it up. It was a tattoo of dragon. "Show them that they are nothing compared to us. We will take our city back!"

Daxz watched completely shocked. "This isn't going to end well..."

Julius watched the mayhem from a good distance.

"Well, how satisfying. Don's plan seems to be going well." Julius said as he turned around and began to walk away.

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:34 am

Tigre came out from where he was hiding, much to his partner's dismay. He probably thought that Tigre wanted to hide, but alas Tigre was too stubborn for it.
"I challenge you to a duel! If I win, then you leave... If I lose, then your free to destroy this place."
"Very Well. I accept your offer but know that we all know the outcome, I am after all a commons."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Lancer) Tachyon: Looks like the security is doing the dirty work of the tops.
(Lancer)Tachyon: They keep us down on the ground and make sure we have no power
(Lancer)Tachyon: Oppression! They believe we are slaves!
(Lancer) Photon: I believe, that the Commoners have a place in Tops Society, but this is no way to go about this!
(Lancer)Tachyon: If i am forced into a duel, I will take the first turn!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Lies, lies spouted by this security
(Lancer) Photon: You sound like a cult member I hope you know. but it's time to duel!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll end my turn by doing nothing, like we commons are expected to do.
(Lancer) Photon: There's a time and a place for everything but destruction is no way to go about this?
(Lancer) Photon: You think making yourself EXACTLY like the Tops sees you changes anything?!
(Lancer) Photon: I summon Machina Gearframe, When he's summoned
(Lancer) Photon: I can add Machina Fortress to my hand
(Lancer) Photon shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: I set a card
(Lancer) Photon: and another one
(Lancer) Photon: and activate United We Stand
(Lancer) Photon placed a counter on "Machina Gearframe" (now 1)
(Lancer) Photon placed a counter on "United We Stand" (now 1)
(Lancer)Tachyon: Taking advantage of my helplessness, this security goes forward with all his moves!
(Lancer) Photon: There's no other option to make you see reason!
(Lancer)Tachyon: He keeps moving forward, while I stay the same!
(Lancer) Photon: Gearframe attack him directly!
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 2600 LP
(Lancer)Tachyon: He brings me down so he can see himself above me!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now it is my turn!
(Lancer) Photon: I bring you down because you are disturbing the peace!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I activate Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier
(Lancer)Tachyon: By revealing three ice barriers, I can destroy a card on your side of the field!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Machina Gearframe, off to the graveyard you go!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now Magic Triangle lets me special summon an ice barrier from my hand.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Strategist of the Ice Barrier reveal yourself!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I will make my move! We Commons will no longer stand around on our knees! Up we rise!
(Lancer) Photon: I activate the magic card scapegoat!
(Lancer)Tachyon: I use Strategist's effect to discard one Ice Barrier to draw another card!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I summon Warlock of the Ice Barrier and then I set one card facedown!
(Lancer) Photon: I cant let you hurt anyone else, these Scapegoats are the lives of everyones life your endangering
(Lancer)Tachyon: Scapegoats, a perfect card for a Security, a dog of the Tops!
(Lancer)Tachyon: We are the scapegoats you use when things don't go your way!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I will bring them down like you will use when you're done using us!
(Lancer)Tachyon: That will end my turn!
(Lancer) Photon: Stop what your doing! It's my turn!
(Lancer) Photon: Please see reason
(Lancer) Photon: I summon Mecha Phantom Beast Tetherwolf
(Lancer)Tachyon: We are all seeing reason, that's why we have risen up!
(Lancer) Photon: when he's summoned I can summon a token
(Lancer) Photon: No, your minds have been filled with illusions of grandeur
(Lancer) Photon: I activate Fortress within my hand
(Lancer) Photon: Cant you see that this war will cost millions?!? If you want change then talk it out, Security dont need to exist if you dont bother the peace
(Lancer)Tachyon: Cost? Do you even know what we have paid to live!
(Lancer)Tachyon: Of course you don't!
(Lancer) Photon: Is that what you think?! That I know nothing well let me tell you a story. I used to be a commons boy, I know exactly how hard it is to survive on the streets
(Lancer)Tachyon: Not everybody has the luxury to move up and never look back...
(Lancer) Photon: You think I've never looked back? Why do you think i'm Security
(Lancer)Tachyon: Look around you, everyone here is digusted with you. Nobody wants you here! You have forsaken us!
(Lancer) Photon: You dont change a system by rebelling against it every step of the way!
(Lancer) Photon: Machina Fortress attack his Strategist
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 900 LP
(Lancer) Photon: Tetherwolf attack Warlock
(Lancer) Photon: effect activate!
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 1300 LP
(Lancer) Photon: I can tribute a token
(Lancer) Photon: and add 800 attack points
(Lancer)Tachyon lost 800 LP
(Lancer) Photon: When I control a mecha phantom beast token its level shoots up by 3
(Lancer) Photon: This is my resolve to change the system! With my level 7 fortress and level 7 Tetherwolf I create the overlay network!
(Lancer) Photon: The Mechanical Dragon, descend upon the battlefield and help me forge a greater tommorow! Xyz Summon! Mecha Phantom Beast Draccosack!
(Lancer) Photon: I can detach an xyz material to summon two tokens
(Lancer) Photon: I end my turn
(Lancer)Tachyon: I draw.
(Lancer)Tachyon: Now I activate my trap card, Jar of Greed to draw one more card
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll set a monster and end my turn.
(Lancer) Photon: Its my move draw,
(Lancer)Tachyon shuffled his deck
(Lancer) Photon: First off ill activate my Mecha Phantom Beasts effect, I can tribute a scapegoat token and destroy your monster
(Lancer)Tachyon: Finish it already.
(Lancer) Photon: Please, I don't want to hurt you
(Lancer) Photon: just surrender now
(Lancer) Photon: I,,,, end my turn.
(Lancer)Tachyon: This is only the beginning, you have just pulled everyone into something much bigger.
(Lancer)Tachyon: I'll set a monster and a card and end my turn.
(Lancer) Photon: First off I activate my Trap card, Wind Art Miyabi I'll tribute a Mecha Phantom Beast Token
(Lancer) Photon: to put your trap card on the top of the deck!
(Lancer) Photon: *trap or spell card
(Lancer)Tachyon: That can't be!
(Lancer) Photon: SinceI control a wind monster, I can now special summon this card from my hand!
(Lancer) Photon: Come on out Speedroid Taketomborg!
(Lancer) Photon: Now I activate its effect I can tribute it and special summon a Speedroid Tuner
(Lancer) Photon: Argh, I can't seem to fund my tuner I must have forgotten it
(Lancer) Photon: no matter, I still have to pay the cost and its tributed
(Lancer) Photon: now I can only summon wind monsters for the rest of the turn
(Lancer) Photon: I activate Quill Pen of Gulldos!
(Lancer) Photon: I return Taketomborg and Tetherwolf to the deck
(Lancer) Photon: and send your monster back to the hand
(Lancer)Tachyon: My field!
(Lancer) Photon: Draccosack end this duel! I will change the system believe it! I wont destroy any of your cards anymore!
(Lancer)Tachyon: You left me with nothing, how fitting for a common like me!
(Lancer)Tachyon admitted defeat
(Lancer) Photon: I leave you without destroying your cards, or under arrest.

"Now leave!" he walked up to the man.
"Believe me if you want, but I will defend this place and help towards a society that treats Commoners with more respect" he looked at the man
"This is my way! Believe it!"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 am

Kurodaki looks at Tigre as he finished the duel "Your nuts you know that rushing in luckily for you he agreed to the duel I still think you should put him under arrest but I will let you be the judge of that" he looks at the man "Do you know anything about the people broadcasting this stupid videos? Talk!"
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:08 am

By the time the duel was finished, the commons that hadn't been watching had already done the deed. They looked at Tigre with eyes of hate. Daxz shook his head. He should have gone in to help Tigre try to calm them down but they were in too much of a frenzy to listen to anything.

The man smirked, like it had all gone to his plan and walked away.

"This is only the beginning." He said as he disappeared among the crowd.

Julius walked past Daxz. Daxz gave him a lookover and then looked away and walked back towards his home.

This was the first of many assaults over the days. Although, none of the commons have gotten into the city because of a blockade, the council had no answers for anything. They tried to remedy the problem as much as they could by punishing the commons but that only enraged them further. Multiple establishments had fallen.

Mizael looked at the news. His eyes were bloodshot from the lack of sleep. Anywhere the Security could not reach, he and the rest of Galaxy had gone out and tried to hold them there. This was getting bad for everyone. Security were being recalled one by one back towards the City to prepare a counterattack. Mizael had been getting calls from his father asking for his whereabouts but obviously Mizael had been able to keep it under wraps. Mizael currently had Sworn looking for Don's base of operations but it nothing. The gang members they had captured had no information on their boss. Don Visiozo had thought this completely through.

Julius looked at the destruction from the highest building in the Common Although, it was the tallest here, it wasn't that tall. He looked down upon the huge crowd of commons gathered here. He pointed towards the City.

"That is the source of our misery. The reason we have been brought a step down. They live in luxury while we live in the despair of this dump. Soon things will change, we will be making our own future now!" Julius walked away. He knew Hope would be spreading word of this war. He knew everything but the tunnels underground were blocked. Nobody in the Tops would know about the Tunnels so they would be unprotected. Security would be defending every other place and it would be perfect for this sneak attack.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 am

Kurumi yells out to her father "Dad please let me help I want to protect the city and the way you and the council are doing it isn't smart your only making them angry!" Her father looked at her "Are you nuts their mad Kurumi and they must learn with proper punishment you will have nothing to do with this goodbye!" he walks out and heads to meet with the council as he does Kurumi left for her duel runner and begin to drive out to go meet with a person she can talk to.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 am

By the time the duel had ended, it left the commoners who were watching the duel afraid and confused.
Why? That teenager, Tigre had tried his best to stop them from fighting he had abandoned his home, but he didn't even arrest them.

It led to a split off from the group, whatever they were planning the commoners who watched wanted no part in it.

Tigre was being called back to Arcadia, the council was apparently planning a counterattack and he was needed elsewhere.

While Julius planning his attack on the city, Hope was gathering as many troops as she could and sending them out. She noted that even some of the duelists from the tournament who had been deputized had joined their forces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus looked upon the city, while he certainly approved of the council's actions they really were being idiots in provoking the weak-minded. So, he had formed a truce with Mizael wherever the security wouldn't be, his troops would protect.  

The security guards were now all back he noted, as the guards had holed them up at the front of the city, the council had ordered them to march out at dawn.

"This is my city, and only one may be the ruler." The City would be under attack by Don's forces but Klaus thought of nothing else than just standing there as carnage ensued. There was only one way to kill a weed, and that was to pluck out its roots.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 am

Mizael had arrived back at the City through the tunnels. He had to show his father that he was okay. He arrived at their mansion and walked through it. He eventually found his father and they had a small attack. Mizael had dressed for the occasion just in case. He had left his Galaxy attire back at his base.

"Yes father, what's happening is a disaster. But it is all the buildup of unfairness. We must change our ways." Mizael told him. His father snorted. His father disagreed with him. He was the main advisor to the the head councilman. Mizael sighed. He knew his father wanted him to follow in his footsteps or even better, become the next councilman. His linage was perfect. His mother had been a councilwoman years before when she was alive. Mizael had been sent to the best school and so on.

"Well father, you better hope your way is correct or this city will never be the same again." Mizael got up to walk away.
(Galaxy Emperor to youuu Klaus)

Daxz had been out to Gundo's place several times but since the barricade, there was no way to see him. Daxz couldn't enter the city because of the barricade so all he could do was try to calm down the small crowds.

Julius rode through the city. He was making plans for the sneak attack of the commons. The reality mass systems of the duel disks had been great to their cause. They were able to cause real destruction if their will was strong enough. Julius could feel the hate in their attacks.

He heard a voice behind him.

"Stop, we recognize you from the broadcast! You are the leader of this. Once we have you, everything will stop."

Julius snickered. "Ahh, I might be the face of this. But I am no leader. And there is no stop to this."

Julius monster was already above the Security before he could do anything.

"Lightning Disobey!!!" The Dragon completely blasted the Security and his bike. "I guess it's time to go. More will be here soon..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Kurodaki was getting mad at waiting his turn to duel "Damnit these people are running circles around us and the council won't take charge we need to stop them!" He looked through the cameras "Wait one of the camera's are missing!"

Kurumi had arrived at a hidden base only to hear the person she was mainly looking for wasn't around "Damnit How long will he begone!?" one of the guys their shrugged "We don't know" She sighs "I will wait here then"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 pm

"Why the hell does that matter?" Tigre said as he packed his bag.
"With so many officers, the city won't even notice us investigating." he said taking off his shirt and putting a normal civilian shirt on.

"Although for the rest of my plan we'll need someone to steal stuff without getting caught who could it be...." he looked outside and saw Daxz trying to calm down the crowds.

"I know just who to ask!" he ran out to greet him and asked for his help.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 am

Daxz had just sat down a bit away from the crowd when he saw the man that had once chased him down the highway coming towards him.

"How is Tigre here? I thought all of Security was on the other side of this barricade..." Daxz wondered. Daxz shrugged.

Mizael was walking around the City. He was instantly recognized by lots of people. They kept asking for his opinion on what was going on and stuff. There was nowhere he could go.

"Well hopefully Sworn has everything under control..." Mizael said to himself. Sworn was probably back from his scouting. Hopefully he had something this time. Mizael eventually found himself the barricade. He viewed the commons on the other side. He felt a distant longing to be at their side but he could not do it right now.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:23 pm

As they approached Tigre told Daxz his plan:
"Alright we'll need someone to infiltrate the Don's ranks, specifically Julius." He paused to inform Daxz
"Julius is the man who was broadcasting to the satellite. Now Obviously, My partner and I would be unable to join.But someone like you could help steal information."

Daxz paused for a moment
"What do I get out of this?" He asked to which Tigre face palmed
"A pardon for your current crimes, especially stealing that part."

His partner turned to look at him.
"Are you sure we can trust him? He doesn't look THAT good at stealing."

Tigre sighed as he felt his back pocket
"Can We have our wallets back now?" Tigre asked holding out hand to which Daxz handed them back.

"Are you in?"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Amaris looking down at the city "Everything is going according to plan as you said" he drinks from his tea "So then what is your next goal of course the security and council will try to stop the fights some security might even use brutal force against the commons what does our great leader have in mind?" he looked at Hope "You got them all riled up so what will you do now Julius already has the commons on attack plus the tops won't want to get their hands dirty unless they don't have to"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 am

Daxz looked at the crowd then at Tigre.

"Sorry, I don't really want to get involved in anything. That's not my kind of thing." Just as Daxz finished talking, there was yelling. The commons began to rush the barricade. Security begin to fight back. It was a huge mess as the commons tried to force their way in except it wasn't helping at them at all. Security brought out their monsters to help them. Daxz saw someone grab one of the duel runners from the Security and made a run for it somewhere in the Satellite.. He had a tattoo on his wrist. Daxz immediately ran to his duel runner and gave chase without a word to Tigre.

Mizael was at the councilhouse. He looked for Kurumi but she was not there. Mizael shook his head.

"Look at these trash, they are trying to attack us!" Mizael's father yelled in the room. He was being broadcasted to all the tops at their homes. "We cannot stand for this!"

"Maybe if we decide to lighten up our rules, things will calm down..." One of them said. Immediately, disagreement broke out.

"Purge them! Purge them!" The chant came. "We don't need filth in our City!"

Mizael got up. Everybody looked at him. The room became silent.

"I may be young. I may not have the years of experience you all have. I do not share the views my father has. If you declare this war, I'm sorry but I will not side with you. The Commons have much a right to life as we do. I will join them and fight for their cause. All they want is a better life." Mizael walked away. The council room immediately broke out into an argument again. Eventually, they decided to attack the commons and bring down the revolt tomorrow at first light.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Klaus snorted, idiot. That foolish boy should have just worn a sign that he was the Galaxy Emperor, in a town full of people disliking Commons and he, a lone voice who wanted them safe? He could just chalk his loss up to the fact that maybe he lost on purpose to throw Klaus off his trail.

During the argument, Klaus took his coat and left. While he disliked the Commons, he didn't think a genocide was in order. All the Commons needed to be was to learn discipline and learn how to follow orders, specifically his orders.

As he walked out he 'accidentally' bumped into Mizael.
"I imagine that politics aren't exactly your strong suit?" he asked turning around.

"I would imagine that if I don't know, the Galaxy Emperor attacked the gang. Then it would be far more efficient than just joining the other side wouldn't you say? Supposedly, he might even have his enemy on his side for that" Klaus said and turned back around before leaving. Not all of his followers were part of the council, most of them were Nobles of a similar noble status. They followed Klaus's orders.

Even if Mizael chose not to attack, Klaus definitely would.
-------------------

Tigre sighed. Well, he would find some way to infiltrate the gang. As soon as Daxz finished talking, there was a yell. The commons were attacking! He looked at Daxz as the dirty street rat took off in a dash to his runner and began following that man, the one with the dragon tattoo.

"You're defending the city," Tigre stated, not giving Kurodaki time for a response.

Tigre then ran to his runner to also give chase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope looked at Amaris and then chugged her beer.
Wiping the foam off her mouth with her sleeve, she said
"My job? The Tops didn't need anything so that they could have war with the commons. I just gave.... some inspiration." she said and thought to her followers who had chanted a Purge call during the council meeting.

"Now the real question is.... Are you with us Amaris? Or against us?"

Last edited by Marth on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Amaris looked at Hope "of course I am after all things are more fun here then they where in Egypt" he looked out at the chaos going on outside "So then what was that method of summoning you used I never heard of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 pm

The_Messiah27: Your in the way stand aside common!
(Lancer) Photon: Just like City Trash
(Lancer) Photon: Just pushing Commons out of the way because you think your better then us!
(Lancer) Photon: I summon my King of the Swamp
The_Messiah27: Yet you think causing chaos is going to help your case
(Lancer) Photon: *discard
The_Messiah27: How do you mistake discard for summoning do you even know what your doing
(Lancer) Photon: No! You wouldn't know that I never went to school you asshole!
(Lancer) Photon: I summon my Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
(Lancer) Photon: When he's summoned I can use his effect and inflict 600 points of damage
The_Messiah27 lost 600 LP
The_Messiah27: Please don't even put that on your education everyone in this city knows the rules of duel monsters
(Lancer) Photon: YEAH! THIS CITY. I DONT LIVE IN THE CITY
(Lancer) Photon: God. You are so insensitive
(Lancer) Photon: *Onlookers shake their heads at Kurodaki*
(Lancer) Photon: I activate my Hunting Hounds special effect
(Lancer) Photon: I can fusion summon an Ancient Gear Monster!
(Lancer) Photon: So I'll summon my Fiendish Machine, it's power will burn you alive! Fusion summon! Ancient Gear Howitzer
(Lancer) Photon: With it's effect I'll burn you for 1000 Points of damage!!!!
The_Messiah27 lost 1000 LP
The_Messiah27: *Yawns* you done with your burn effects?
(Lancer) Photon: Ill set a card before ending my turn
The_Messiah27: Draw
(Lancer) Photon: Your just a bully!
(Lancer) Photon: Bully!
The_Messiah27: I activate twin twister
The_Messiah27: Discarding battlin boxer glassjaw I destroy your two facedown cards
The_Messiah27: says the one only capable of burn damage
The_Messiah27: I normal summon battlin boxer switchitter
The_Messiah27: with his effect I special summon glassjaw
The_Messiah27: from my graveyard
The_Messiah27: now using the two monsters I just summon I create the overlay network and xyz summon
The_Messiah27: Break your chains and destroy my enemy bow as the champion takes his throne!
The_Messiah27: Xyz summon rank 4 battlin boxer lead yoke
The_Messiah27: Yoke destroy that stupid machine!
(Lancer) Photon: You've activated his special effect!
(Lancer) Photon: When he's destroyed I can summon an Ancient Gear Monster ignoring its summoning conditions
(Lancer) Photon: Come on out ancient Gear Wyvern!
(Lancer) Photon: When its summoned I can add an Ancient Gear Card to my hand
(Lancer) Photon: Ill add my Ancient Gear Golem!
The_Messiah27: Hmph pathetic I set a card and end
(Lancer) Photon: I activate my Ancient Gear Drill, by discarding it I can set a spell card directlly from my deck
(Lancer) Photon: I move my wyvern to defence position and end my turn
The_Messiah27: hmph your pathetic if you won't even use your monsters head on draw!
The_Messiah27: I summon battlin boxer sparrer
The_Messiah27: Yoke destroy his pathetic monster
The_Messiah27: Sparrer you attack him directly!
(Lancer) Photon: NOOOOOOOO
(Lancer) Photon: and well... the Rebellion too
(Lancer) Photon: But Ancient Gear Wyvern you were my only friend!
(Lancer) Photon lost 1200 LP
The_Messiah27: Unlike you I won't resort to burn damage I will face my opponents head on!
The_Messiah27: I end
(Lancer) Photon: I activate my Ancient Gear Workshop
(Lancer) Photon: With it i'll add an Ancient Gear Monster to my hand
(Lancer) Photon: I choose my Ancient Gear Hunting Hound, Now I normal summon it!
(Lancer) Photon: and inflict you with 600 points of damage!!!
The_Messiah27 lost 600 LP
The_Messiah27: Your boring me
(Lancer) Photon: Now with Hunting Hound in my hand I can fusion summon yet again!
(Lancer) Photon: This next move is for all the commoners out there, the tops may treat us like trash but we can rise up and become stronger!
(Lancer) Photon: Using Ancient Gear Hunting Hound, Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Golem - Ultimate Pound
(Lancer) Photon: I FUSION SUMMON!!!
(Lancer) Photon: The monster that only appears in nightmares!
(Lancer) Photon: The being to cause mass destruction! I fusion summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!
(Lancer) Photon: Attack his Sparrer!
The_Messiah27 lost 3200 LP
The_Messiah27: I'll let him go for now
(Lancer) Photon: I end my turn!
The_Messiah27: draw
The_Messiah27: I set a card and end
(Lancer) Photon: Gear Golem attack!!!
The_Messiah27 lost 2200 LP
The_Messiah27: grrr heh
The_Messiah27: I'm sending yoke to the graveyard
The_Messiah27: Actually
The_Messiah27: No
(Lancer) Photon: Whose the one with second choice decisions now!!!
The_Messiah27: I still need to do it
(Lancer) Photon: Ill end my turn with that!
(Lancer) Photon: and summoningm y Geargiager
(Lancer) Photon: Ill add back my only friend! Ancient Gear Wyvern!
The_Messiah27: Draw
The_Messiah27: I have to resort to using my new card after all!
(Lancer) Photon: AH!! HE'S CHEATING
(Lancer) Photon: CHEATER-ER!!!!
The_Messiah27 shuffled his deck
The_Messiah27: I normal summon battlin boxer switchitter
(Lancer) Photon: (For all those who want to know, I let lelouch draw the card he needed as Death did with me xD)
The_Messiah27: With his effect I special summon battlin boxer glassjaw
The_Messiah27: Glassjaw attack geargiauluger
(Lancer) Photon lost 1500 LP
The_Messiah27: I activate the spell card
The_Messiah27: Warrior returning alive
The_Messiah27: come to my hand
The_Messiah27: Battlin boxer sparrer
The_Messiah27: Special summon sparrer
The_Messiah27: with his effect
The_Messiah27: using all three I create the overlay network and xyz summon once more!
The_Messiah27: Shining star make your way to the ring and save me from disaster
The_Messiah27: Xyz summon my new xyz monster!
The_Messiah27: .
The_Messiah27: Number 105: Battlin Boxer Star Cestus
The_Messiah27: I end my turn
(Lancer) Photon: Ha! What kind of Boxer wears those shield things
(Lancer) Photon: that pansy!
(Lancer) Photon: I summon my Ancient Gear Wyvern, when he's summoned I can add an Ancient Gear card to my hand
(Lancer) Photon: and ill choose my other only friend Gear Hunting Hound!
(Lancer) Photon: *ancient
(Lancer) Photon: Ancient Gear Golem attack his monster!!!! end this duel!!!
The_Messiah27: heh
The_Messiah27: I detach from star cestus
The_Messiah27: With it I take no battle damage and he can't be destroyed but guess what the battle damage has to go somewhere and its going to you!
(Lancer) Photon lost 1900 LP
(Lancer) Photon: Ahhh this is my fault I couldnt read so I couldn't read his effect you buttface
(Lancer) Photon: Wyvern attack!
(Lancer) Photon lost 800 LP
The_Messiah27: what!?
(Lancer) Photon: YEAH THATS RIGHT
(Lancer) Photon: I end my turn!!
The_Messiah27: I will say one thing you've surprised me
The_Messiah27: I thought you where only capable of burn damage though that big guy was tougher then I thought
The_Messiah27: I will end this with honor
The_Messiah27: Draw!
The_Messiah27: I activate the trap card
The_Messiah27: XYZ REBORN!
The_Messiah27: come to the field and necro xyz summon Battlin boxer lead yoke
The_Messiah27: I will take one off your book and end this with you can call burn battle damage
The_Messiah27: Star Cestus attack I detach and use his effect you take the damage
(Lancer) Photon lost 1900 LP
The_Messiah27: Yoke attack and once again cestus effect
The_Messiah27: You will take this battle damage!
(Lancer) Photon: BLARRSFDFDJGKDJKGJKDJGJD YOU ONLY LOST BECAUSE I LET YOU WINNN!!! *Ancient Gear Golem falls on top of him as his life points reach 0*
The_Messiah27: Heh I guess I owe you I will speak to the council on behalf of the commons but that doesn't mean what you've all done here today can be forgiven so easily
(Lancer) Photon: *Onlookers: Did you just beat an illiterate man?! You monster!!"
~~~~~~~~~

As the duel ended, Kurodaki shouted
"At least I'm not sending this illiterate man and all of you to jail!" the onlookers shook their heads
"If we lose this we'll be put to death! That's worse than going to jail!"

Tigre had a feeling like there was an omniscient force that deicded the fates of duels sometimes.
".... Nah"
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:27 am

Daxz kept pace with the other duel runner, catching up little by little. The guy in front of him hadn't even began to notice he was being chased yet.

"This must be one of those guys that have been causing this. I'll get his location and then Tigre can do something about it..." Daxz said. "That's much easier than having me infiltrate anything. That sounds like work."

_____________________________________--

As he walked outside, Mizael suddenly met Sworn.

"We've been following some of the men that were leading commons around. We figured out they plan to have Security attack Commons at the same time the commons will attack the City. The two forces will destroy each other. We have some men ready to defend both sides but we have no idea where they are coming from." Sworn told him. "We need to figure out where the attacks will come from soon."

Mizael nodded. "We don't have the manpower to stop both attacks either way... Maybe if we could recruit a bit of people to our cause. Damn it, the only people I scouted were in the tournament but it'd take forever to look for them now..."

Mizael paced from side to side. "Okay, here's the plan. Get word of this back to everyone. And if you see these people, try to have them join our cause..."

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

Sworn had gotten back with what Mizael had told him and Kurumi looked at Sworn "I know where to find most of them but I don't know about the security guards they work with the council they might not be willing to help though one might be willing to help and maybe the other If I go talk with them" she got on her D-runner "I'm going to go out for awhile" she drives away
Kurodaki had finished dueling another person "CESTUS IN THIS DUEL STAR UPPERCUT" as the duel ends another one falls back "Surrender now and you won't face major punishment for your actions!" he looked back at the city and notice Magna (Calling the Jurrac dude that) was walking around the city "Hey Magna! I got a job for you" he quickly grabbed Magna and pushed him towards the barricade "Have fun Magna!" he drove away to find Tigre or Daxyz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 am

(I have never wrote my character like that, it's Daxz like Dackzzzzz)

Daxz eventually saw the guy slow down and entered a dark hallway. He slowed down and stopped to follow him on foot. He looked back to see another Duel runner right behind him.

Mizael got his second costume ready. He was going to stop the Security in their tracks by himself for a while the rest of Galaxy handled the commons. First they had to find out where they were attacking from.

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:08 pm

(How about we just call you Dax XDDDDD)

Tigre got off his runner at Daxz
"Sorry you took off in such a rush and against that guy," he said gesturing to the corner where the guy had entered the dark hallway.

"He led an attack against a security base" Tigre explained
"I managed to fend him off, but it was almost like he wanted to lose."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope looked up at Amaris
"Would you believe me if I said I don't trust you? You could be working for Galaxy or Entertainment for all I know."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Amaris looked at her "Galaxy sounds like a name of a bad phone company and Entertainment the man can't even take his role as champion seriously and duel a winner of a tourney like he was suppose to"

Kurodaki sped up and noticed Kurumi driving towards the security and the commons "What does she think's she's doing!?" he turns around and goes after her
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:39 am

(it's Daxz! i meant alleyway by the way, sorry)

"Let's follow him in. That way though." Daxz walked to one of the abandoned houses on the side of the alleyway and went through the front door. He immediately made for the second floor.

Julius from outside had seen them come through. He was on the roof of the building behind them. He smiled.

"Someone actually found Don Visiozo. Which fool let it slip where we were. Well Someone from Galaxy had already found us anyways. Hopefully Don doesn't let anything slip."

As Daxz and Tigre were inside, they walked to the end of the building just to jump in to another one from a window. After a bit they heard voices coming from outside.

"Was anyone following you?" Came a gruff voice.

"No, sir, I don't believe so." Don Visiozo nodded.

"Good, tomorrow is the day. Everything has gone according to our plan. Once the Commons attack from underground and the securities wipe the Satellite off the maps. The security will attack right from where the barricade almost broke. They'll never see it coming. Both sides will destroy each other. Once the smoke clears, we'll walk in and completely take over the everything. I will be a god among these fools." Don Visiozo laughed

Manjoume Thunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:07 am

Tigre silently processed the information, The Don was trying to have them destroy each other in order to take control of the remains.

"I think... We should get out of here" Tigre said to Daxz they would have to tell the Higher-Ups! Maybe they could try to stop this war but the security officer had his doubts.
He didn't know if the Top Tops would even consider talking to him.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:15 am

Kurumi continued driving as she came close to the barricade Kurodaki got in front of her "I can't let you go any further go back now" She looked at him "Kurodaki please your not a bad a person help me try to calm both sides down" Kurodaki shook his head "sorry I'm not the best at that kind of stuff tigre is better at it."
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top