$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

A Discussion about our Roleplays

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Discussion about our Roleplays

Post by Marth on Mon May 29, 2017 11:08 pm

TBH I feel like we need to have a discussion on this.

Firstly we need to talk about is Character dialogue, if we're having Character discussions we should just make the whole thing in the post instead of:
"Oh hey, i'm gonna learn this cool new thing" One post.
"Mind if I teach you?" One post.
"Sure" One post.

That's like what 3 Posts? Could have just easily been solved in one. Just ask the person what would so and so say or do in this conversation. I know we already kinda do that but waiting for people to respond to things is annoying. We can all agree on that.
~~~~~~~~~~

Secondly, we need to talk about how many RP's we actually need. Yes I know we're an Roleplay academy but seriously, keeping track of all of them is troublesome

We all have Skype, Discord, and Facebook.

and another thing, 2-People Roleplays is a bit weird xD we should probably do something about those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally (This concerns all Yugioh RP'ers so uh if you don't just go ahead and skip this last one) Let's be honest here, in Yugioh 5Ds Roleplay. Staples are ruining our lives xD Jesus Christ, we honest to god need a banlist. What do you guys think?

Forbidden:
Mirror Force's
Magical Cylinder
Raigeki
Cthonian Polymer
Tuner's Scheme
Magician's Circle

Limited
Dark Hole
Eternal Soul
Transmigration

Semi-Limited

All I have right now, keep in mind these should be cards that kind of just be an utter dick. Of course, probably a different ban list for each RP as there should be certain rules for certain RP's. We're going by Majority rules. Suck a dick if you disagree on a 3-1 conversation they's the rules, even if it's totally irrational. The Rule will be in place until decisions are changed (Example: 1 person wants one thing, 4 people want another thing. Make it so your the 3 votes, and they're the 2)

We also need to talk about DC's, Brick Hands, and what not.
If your hand is utterly trash talk you should just be able to restart the match. While I agree brick hands are a part of dueling as Death said:
'They make the duels less flashy' if you just have the worst hand ever.

DC's will result in a loss as normal please nobody be an asshole about them suddenly losing when they could have won ( I and Lelouch do that enough times. Maybe Lelouch, mostly me.) You're free to be salty about it, but don't overreact.
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Discussion about our Roleplays

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Tue May 30, 2017 8:27 am

So I'm fine with a banlist but not if you are making it. My reasons for this are your list you suggested is stupidly anti-dark magician when no one in any of the roleplays even uses dark magician, transmigration (prophecy?) is not worthy of being banned, and if you REALLY want to stop counter decking then you should take off the rules against polymer and tuner's scheme and just have everyone submit a picture of their roleplay deck. Anyone found using a card not in their submitted (and updated as time goes) roleplay deck will receive an auto loss, because lets face it there are waaaaay more than 2 counter cards to fusions and synchros and you only even listed two mediocre ones, though tuner's scheme is pretty good in certain situations. Also I'm not going to play in a roleplay that people can vote out an entire deck or set of cards without valid reasons even if it is majority rule. It's too easy to be a d-bag and group up with some people and become the majority and just shit on someones deck because you can. As for brick hands, I agree that redraws should be allowed but how will we prove its a brick hand? Do both parties have to agree its a brick hand? Is there some set rule for what constitutes a brick hand?
Squidward Of Carim

Devpro Name : Devpro? What is this
Cash : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 am

So I'm fine with a banlist but not if you are making it. My reasons for this are your list you suggested is stupidly anti-dark magician when no one in any of the roleplays even uses dark magician.

^
Glad you said that. Lelouch was asking that as well. The reason why i'm delving abit into Dark Magicians is that Klaus is delving into some DM stuff. Mostly the Eye of Timaeus. And your Wrong actually, one of my characters does use it.

transmigration (prophecy?) is not worthy of being banned,
^
Photon. And Galaxy eyes is such a huge beat stick its really hard to kill. We have one Extra Deck monster, how many monsters do you have that can get over the 3k beatstick. Transmigration is a trap card that when you control a Galaxy Eyes you shuffle AND negate every single card before in the chain to the deck. You can also activate it from the hand if you have Tachyon. The reason why is that until we get a few more Extra Deck Monsters because Galaxy Eyes is the most powerful monster in this RP. I doubt your just casually carrying cards that can beat over Galaxy-Eyes and he has three copies of it, and can be searched easily too.

Secondly, Galaxy Eyes is really easy to summon with Expedition, Wizard, The Baby Dick Dragon I think, Call Of The Haunted, Galaxy Zero. Its pretty easy to get it out. This isn't to say its the most bullshit thing ever cause it's really not. Im just saying its powerful currently.

and if you REALLY want to stop counter decking then you should take off the rules against polymer and tuner's scheme and just have everyone submit a picture of their roleplay deck. Anyone found using a card not in their submitted (and updated as time goes) roleplay deck will receive an auto loss, because lets face it there are waaaaay more than 2 counter cards to fusions and synchros and you only even listed two mediocre ones, though tuner's scheme is pretty good in certain situations.
^
I legit. Just made this things. That's all I had you think I went over every single card, I just put in the cards I think should be banned / limited. I put in the things I remembered, this is supposed to be a GROUP effort in banning it.

This list is subject to change. Duh. As we go on things are going to be unbanned/ banned as we go along.

Lastly, Deck Edits kinda are a thing.

Also I'm not going to play in a roleplay that people can vote out an entire deck or set of cards without valid reasons even if it is majority rule. It's too easy to be a d-bag and group up with some people and become the majority and just shit on someones deck because you can.
^
Your implying that one of us is easily convinced something is bullcrap. Take your hatred of The Door+Scarecrow. You think we agreed with Lelouch because we like him more then you? Lelouch uses Bullshit things all the time and that wasn't one of them. I gave you tons of reasons why it doesn't matter. Even Death, only hated the fact that I was using Mirror Force and agreed that Lelouchs Deck isn even a problem.

We all dueled his deck, its not broken, and its not like we're going through every fucking Archetype and banning shit we're just going to go slowly and see how it works out.

Duel the deck. That will settle your opinion about it.

As for brick hands, I agree that redraws should be allowed but how will we prove its a brick hand? Do both parties have to agree its a brick hand? Is there some set rule for what constitutes a brick hand?

^
In the example of your Triple Gofu. Im talking about a hand you can barely do anything. Like if I was playing Gusto and all I drew was just Gusto S/T Cards.

Or if you were playing black wings and just got ALL tuners.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 30, 2017 4:35 pm

I only play 2 copies of galaxy eyes photon dragon

I constantly edit my decks when I think of something new

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 pm

First of all I was never fully told who made this start up list was it death or was it marth. and actually I don't think death dueled the sacred beast deck just seen it.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Fine, two of them. still easy to search, still pretty powerful and easy to summon. And I agreed that it should be semi-limited or limited, it's just what I WANT. I laid out a template, this isn't I am Admin God. I don't have that power, this was a group discussion hence why I put DISCUSSION in the name. Not rules we should follow, just discussing it and in response to Lelouch:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/18788848_438626133173279_685361283_n.png?oh=cf7caf04827d2955b84f929464660648&oe=59301A5B

Lies you asked me at 8 AM.

And I like I said deck edits are a thing Nine, we can't exactly have screenshots of it.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjoume Thunder on Tue May 30, 2017 5:42 pm

You have a card that lets you special summon as many mecha phantom beasts as possible if I have mote monsters than you...
That's called easy search

Manjoume Thunder

Devpro Name : D3@TH
Cash : 448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Tue May 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Ahem. Up to a number of MPB Tokens That I tribute, and have to shuffle them back at the end of the turn so I sorta have to do what I can with that one turn.

You have Galaxy Soldier, and Wizard which you can just summon Galaxy-Eyes with it.

And I don't even know if I am going to switch to MPB, It's just a thought I had.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 am

Yes I will admit blue-eyes bitch deck but I have a problem with a few things one raikiri and yoke even if the battlin boxer is my dude I have a problem with the bullshit that they can comeback almost at least 5-6 times each shouldn't we just limit the amount of times you can re-summon your boss monster if you have a way to.
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 715

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:52 am

I have no complaints, that duel was fun as hell with Yoke being alive 6 fucking times. Oh, God. That was amazing the miracle top decks were so fucking real.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top