$(function(scroll){ $('#picture_legend').before('
free forum

'); });
Card of the Month

Yugioh Zexal RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yugioh Zexal RP

Post by Yuri on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:20 pm

So the first thing I want to say about this RP I will not touch the regular mirror forces but the others are off limits.
So the story takes place with your characters starting off in four different scenarios

~ Side note you can use fusion, and synchro ritual as well they count as your extra deck monster however and you only have 1 number their is no extra copy of the number. I will be making a dice roll system for the pros and the students to get a number if you get a number your name will be taken out. If you lose a number as a Pro, and Student you will be added back in if you do not have another number monster. If you lose it as a number hunter and or barian you will not be added to this list.

1. Your a regular student in duel school learning to become a pro duelist in the world.
You are usually in high school during this time period.

2. Your a pro and are currently participating in pro league duels.
Your usually out of high school when you are a pro duelist.

3. Your a number hunter learning in a special duel facility made by Mr. Heartland to capture all the numbers.
You are usually in high school during this time period

4. Your a barian trying to gain all the numbers undercover.
Age does not matter to you but you might go with what age your human form is.

The rules for this rp are simple, One do try to do duels within a week of the time posted if you can not please tell me why and I can try to work something out, Two you will follow the banlist I will be posting, Three you will try to post as often as you can.

The numbers have been sent to earth by an unknown spirit from astral world who was protecting them when something happen now the numbers have been sought after by number hunters and barians, most citizens grab the numbers and can't handle their powers as they go berserk and start to duel people at random being under the control of the numbers.

Rules for Student: You start off with no extra deck but your main deck has 3 boss monster limit capabilities no same copies

Rules For Pro duelist: You can start off with two extra deck monsters but they can not be a number until you either get caught up in a duel with a number user or somehow a number hunter and or barian thinks you have a number and duels you.

Rules For Numbers Hunters: You start off with 1 number monster and no other extra deck monsters till further notice but if you would lose your number once per number you can choose to keep it instead.

Rules For Barians: You have a number and its chaos rank-up version however if you lose your number so sad you lose it and you will have to duel for it or another Number.

I think that sums up my ideas.

Last edited by Yuri on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yuri

Devpro Name : ReverseKai
Cash : 713

View user profile http://bkra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yugioh Zexal RP

Post by Yuri on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 pm

(I will post later)
Name (Human): Kiara
Name (Barian) : Rizel
Role: Barian
Human Age: 15
Number: 105 Star Cestus
Looks (Human form): http://img08.deviantart.net/29dc/i/2015/329/7/5/yei_yumeko__oc_ygo_zexal__by_mely_rpc-d9gdbsr.jpg
Look (Barian Form): http://pre04.deviantart.net/fcb0/th/pre/i/2015/320/c/4/beato_version_barian_by_mely_rpc-d9gzake.jpg

Backstory: She is a barian that does not know of her barian powers yet, even when people tell her she looks different when she plays a rank-up spell card she doesn't understand what they mean and just brush them off as crazy people currently she is learning about duel monsters and wishes to go off as a pro
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:46 am

name: Astros
Role: Astral
Numbers:
Number 78 Number Archive
Number 77 The Seven Sins

Looks:https://www.thefandomentals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Energybending.gif
(The Blue Figure)

Backstory: A Mysterious Envoy of Astral World, he used his final breath to scatter the number cards with Kuriboh Tokens. He doesn't remember anything but that he needs to find a champion to duel for him as he is not strong himself or teach him how to become strong

Intro:
An epic battle of his homeworld and the Barians world was ensuing. But he had a mission, he would have to escape with the number cards and keep them safe. He would find the world that he would seek out a champion to fend off the invaders and hopefully save his homeworld.

Astros swore, it had seemed that a Barian had followed him to this place 'Earth' and right above the city. He had no choice, he would have to duel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was going to lose. Astros was at 200 LP while she was at 5400 and her rank up magic was too strong for him.

"I activate Multiply! with it, I can tribute Kuriboh and summon 104 Kuriboh Tokens!"
"What are you doing?!"
"I am doing what must be done. With these tokens I shall use them to scatter the remaining number cards along with my memories!!" each of the Kuribos blasted off each one of them being scattered somewhere different.
"YOU FOOL!!!" was the last thing he heard before losing consciousness.
--------------------------

Astros woke up
"W-Who am I? What is this place?"
Marth

Devpro Name : Something
Cash : 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feartheghost on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Name: Alan
Role: Number Hunter
Number: 37
Looks:
Image:

Backstory: Alan is an orphan who was picked up by Heartland and has been trained to be a Number Hunter since he could remember. Alan has an intense air around him and he'll do anything in his power to gather all the numbers.

Feartheghost

Devpro Name : LOL
Cash : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:53 pm

Kiara woke up in a random area on earth "Ugh my head what happen to me?" she looked around "Wait what's going on I don't remember a thing what was I doing before" she looked around and noticed a weird uniform she was wearing "What was I doing" and another student ran pass her "Where going to be late hurry up!?"
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Students can use main deck monsters at two with no extra deck monsters or 1 main deck monster and 1 extra deck monster I'll fine a better skill for the pro duelist as well as the Student chance thing will probably vanish.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:47 pm

name: Xander
Role: Student
Main Deck Boss Monster:
Berserkion The Electromagna Warrior
Valkyrion The Magna Warrior

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/77/25/d577251f4bd39f2d82dd26871ed5b47c.jpg

Backstory:
Xander's parents died when he was young, and he lives by himself. He doesn't miss them, and it really irritates him when people ask. When the night that the number cards were scattered, Xander found a Kuriboh who was clutching a pendant. When Xander reached out to touch it, it poofed. Since then he has held on to the key. Wants to make his own bike and drop out of school

Intro:
Class was boring, there was really no way of getting around it. All Xander wanted to do was go collect more parts to make a bike so he could ditch this hellhole.

"Students we've got two new people joining us today, the school's "Orphans in Need" program has permitted them to join us, so try to make them as comfortable as possible!"

The blue haired one looked at the girl, almost like he couldn't tell whether he was angry at her or surprised to see her.
~~~
Astros had been enrolled into something called "Shcool" After waking up in a strange place, he felt his key missing. He didn't know why that key was important to him but he knew it was special.

When the teacher brought him up to class he saw the other girl, was this someone he knew? Astros wondered.
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidward Of Carim on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Name: Felix
Role: Barian (Was a number hunter before he became a Barian)
Number: 101 + C101
Looks:
Barian Form:
Backstory: A number hunter who after an accident became a barian, now spends his day to day life at school learning while he spends the nights prowling the streets for strong opponents.

Name: Hirakawa
Role: Student
Boss Monsters: Amaterasu, ShinoBaron Peacock, ShinoBaroness Peacock
Looks:
Backstory: The son of a Shinto priest who at a young age fell in love with duel monsters but was forbidden to play the game nor own the cards. After years of begging and persuading his farther allowed him to play but only should he use special "spirit" cards.

Name: Daisuke
Role: Number Hunter
Number: Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
Looks:
Backstory: A homeless child who spent most of his life in the wilderness on his own. One day while playing with the local wildlife he saw something fall from the sky and land on Daisuke's favorite tree stump. Not having any of this he went to retrieve this garbage and maybe take a nap, however when he reached to touch it the card began to speak to him and revealed itself as Sandayu. Sandayu asked for Daisuke's help in collecting all of the numbers for someone Sandayu once knew who he owe'd a favor to, and thinking he was just the cutest Daisuke accepted the proposal easily.

Name: Rinko
Role: Pro Duelist
Boss Monsters: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Phantom Knight's of Break Sword
Looks:
Backstory: A seasoned pro duelist with a fascination for the graveyard and a generally a loner. Rinko has heard rumors lately of people claiming to be collecting the best and rarest cards called "Numbers" and is deeply interested in proving himself against those who claim to be strong.
Squidward Of Carim

Devpro Name : Devpro? What is this
Cash : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Name: Veil Rose
Role: Pro
Ace Monsters: Crimson Knight Vampire Bram, Adreus Keeper of Armageddon.
Looks:

Backstory: Rose is a young pro duelist who earned her way to the pro leagues she is said to use a vampire deck given to her on her 10th birthday from her parents some even think she's a vampire herself.
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Marth on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Name: Rin Raijinuzumi
Number: 91 Thunder spark Dragon
(Has A Serious Deck and a Normal Deck.)
Appearance:
http://rs909.pbsrc.com/albums/ac294/akatsukichibiness/orangehair.png~c200

Number Hunting
Mode:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/e733067b0c2df5d715bcbe20c373557d1410576596_large.jpg
Backstory:
Rin was never a

It all started one day when Kuribohs came falling out of the sky, one of them fell down near Rin, and when she went near it and picked up the Kuriboh, it squealed happily before poofing and leaving behind a card. When she picked up the card, she felt transformed by the madness contained within Number 91 and ran away.

Mr. Heartland found her, letting out large amounts of Electricity and helped her control her number She was returned home to the joy of her family.

When she returned, it seemed her brain was working with a whole new fuel and she began to become smarter because of her Numbers influence. Her parents just chalked it up as becoming Responsible and she was happy.

ALthough by day she is working under Mr. Heartland as an apprentice electrician, she is his Number Hunter at night.
~~~
Intro:

Rin was walking to school when this furry little raccoon was blocking her path. Wait no- It was a kid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SquidWardOfCarim: You there! Mr. Sandayu says you have one of those number things. Give it here
(Lancer) Photon: Hey kid outta my way, i'm trying to get to School here
(Lancer) Photon: What are you another of Heartland's Hunters?
(Lancer) Photon: If its a duel you want, then a duel you'll get
SquidWardOfCarim: *raises duel disk* If you won't give it over nice then we'll have to beat you in  a duel! I don't know about any land of hearts I just made a promise to Mr. Sandayu!
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll take the first move!
(Lancer) Photon: The hell's Mr. Sandayu?!
SquidWardOfCarim: He's my bestest friend!
SquidWardOfCarim: And you'll meet hi real soon
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll start things off by summoning my Baby raccoon ponpoko! When i do i get to summon a level 2 beast from my deck in defense mode.
(Lancer) Photon shuffled his deck
SquidWardOfCarim shuffled his deck
SquidWardOfCarim: I
SquidWardOfCarim: I'll follow that up with one card face down and end my turn *Sniffles and adjusts his tail* Just you wait Mr. Sandayu will pound you into the ground!
(Lancer) Photon: So what you a furry or somethin'?
SquidWardOfCarim: I'm a tan-tan boy! *Mutters under his breath* Old woman...
(Lancer) Photon: I'll start my turn by paying 3000 Life points so I can summon my
(Lancer) Photon: Immortal Hermit of Thunder
SquidWardOfCarim: 3000 life points for one monster? He must be strong, look out  Ponpoko
(Lancer) Photon lost 3000 LP
(Lancer) Photon: Attack that kids raccoon
SquidWardOfCarim: Ponpoko no!
SquidWardOfCarim lost 1900 LP
(Lancer) Photon: I set a card and summon Brohunder, with his effect ill add his sis.
(Lancer) Photon: I'll add a Level 4 Light Thunder type, so i'll choose Sishunder!
(Lancer) Photon: I set a card and end my tun
(Lancer) Photon: *turn
SquidWardOfCarim: Let's see what my friends bring me to play with today! Draw
SquidWardOfCarim: i normal summon from my hand Uniflora, mystical beast of the forest!
(Lancer) Photon: That's one ugly unicorn.
SquidWardOfCarim: then i his effect to bring out from my hand, kalantosa, mystical beast of the forest!
SquidWardOfCarim: when kalantosa is summoned he get's a litlte shy and takes away one of your cards, and I'll pick your face-down card!
SquidWardOfCarim: next i flip summon my facedown tan tan! Use your drum and bring out another one of our friends
SquidWardOfCarim: when tantan is flipped face up he brings out a level 2 beast from my deck and I pick my catnipped kitty!
SquidWardOfCarim shuffled his deck
SquidWardOfCarim: Now come on out Mr. Sandayu! Using my level 2 tantan and my level 2 Kalantosa i create the overlay network
(Lancer) Photon: An Xyz Monster?
(Lancer) Photon: But that means-
(Lancer) Photon: Mr. Sandayu's a Number?!?
SquidWardOfCarim: I xyz summon Mr. Sandayu himself, Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu!
SquidWardOfCarim: Mr. Sandayu, show this old HAG your special effect! By detaching one of his material Mr. Sandayu summons a token copy of the strongest monster on the field!
SquidWardOfCarim: Come on out level 1, 2700 attack point Mr. Kagemusha token!
SquidWardOfCarim: Mr. Sandayu take out his brohunder
(Lancer) Photon lost 100 LP
(Lancer) Photon: Who are you calling a hag?!? You little-
SquidWardOfCarim: Now Mr. Kagemusha show your mighty tantan superiority and take out his immortal!
SquidWardOfCarim: Tantan's are wily creatures though lady
SquidWardOfCarim: they like their tricks!
SquidWardOfCarim: So he is one of my favorites! Go horn of the phantom beast!
SquidWardOfCarim: Your target is Mr. Kagemusha
(Lancer) Photon lost 800 LP
SquidWardOfCarim: Increasing his attack points by 800 and if he destroys one of your monsters i get to draw 1 card as long as it goes to the graveyard
(Lancer) Photon: When  Immortal is destroyed
(Lancer) Photon: I gain 5000 Life Points
SquidWardOfCarim: What!?
(Lancer) Photon gained 5000 LP
SquidWardOfCarim: That old guy held that kind of power..
SquidWardOfCarim: *Laughing* I guess the bigger they are the more they leave behind
SquidWardOfCarim: Right Mr. Sandayu, Mr. Kagemusha?
SquidWardOfCarim: I set two cards face down and end my turn!
(Lancer) Photon: Draw. You know kid, now that I know you have a number things are about to get a whole lot more serious.
(Lancer) Photon: I summon out my Pahunder
(Lancer) Photon: Pa's always calls on his family
(Lancer) Photon: So with his effect ill summon out Mahunder as another normal summon
(Lancer) Photon: and what do you know she can summon out her family too so ill normal summon for the third time Sishunder
(Lancer) Photon: when sishunder is summoned I can banish Brohunder
(Lancer) Photon: With these three monsters
(Lancer) Photon: I create the overlay network
SquidWardOfCarim has left the duel
(Lancer) Photon: With these 3 monsters I create the overlay network. Awaken the power of Thunder! Number 91 Thunder Spark Dragon!! Use your effect, we'll duel again today but I gotta go to class! LIGHTNING DISOBEY!!!

All across town, News Reports of a freak thunder storm were being told
"This lightning seems to be alike to the power of the Pro Duelist Rinko and his monster Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Could he have done this?" An female reporter said as the Number Hunter chuckled
"Nah he can't create the stuff I do."
Marth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top